Session 20 September 2014

Andromeda said:
Session Date: September 20th 2014

(L) Oh, my fall. Well, what should I ask about my fall? I know why I fell. Okay, why did I have this terrible fall and get this terrible injury at this particular point in time?

A: You always try to do too much.

1000 Thank you's for using your energy & resources to keep us "in tune". "We" would not "Be" without "Thee". Many of us look forward to your good works, however, not if it is a detriment to your physical, emotional or mental selves. So many things to do so little time, or so it seems. Please proceed with caution. Even if there were more than 24 hours in a day, we feel it still wouldn't be enough time to complete all we want to accomplish. As I learned in carpentry measure twice, cut once. That way we can reserve our energy. Take your time in healing, we'll still "be" here working out our own issues. Maybe now is the time to start delegating other duties, so you may rest, listen to healing tones & heal properly, Mrs. Laura and others who are also dealing with health issues. Take some time out for yourself. Be Well & Thank you all again.

Thanks Laura for all your work. Hope you will recover soon, I know it's very painfull ..........I know how hard it is to stay still when you are used to do/think 100 things at the same time, I've had 4 children !!!!
Try your best to STAY still a little.
Take care

Welcome kalisee to our forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Argo said:
That piano background music is very relaxing for me also, but maybe that is combination with Laura's voice and POTS. I must admit that so far I've never done the whole EE program. :-[ Before, I often done the pipe breathing and then listened the meditation part, but for some time I doing POTS almost every night before I go to sleep. In one occasion I done it almost for two hours and after disturbing dream I decided to don't doing it so much.

Hi Argo,

in the above bolded part, did you mean you were doing the POTS for two hours and then had a disturbing dream? Or did you also do the bioenergetic Beatha part? If Beatha was involved, disturbing dreams are part of processing material from the unconscious, and if what comes to the surface feels a little overwhelming, then taking a break from Beatha is a good idea - and such dreams can also occur when doing only the meditation. I've also had my share of disturbing dreams in processing things, so can understand the fear involved, but it would be a pity to stay away from the benefits of doing EE because of this dream. It is after all about bringing repressed things into consciousness, which can be taxing, yes, but it's in doing EE regularly which helps in your healing. I'm sure you know all this, just thought it might help to have it pointed out again to not feel discouraged and keep at it. :)

Aiming said:
Argo said:
That piano background music is very relaxing for me also, but maybe that is combination with Laura's voice and POTS. I must admit that so far I've never done the whole EE program. :-[ Before, I often done the pipe breathing and then listened the meditation part, but for some time I doing POTS almost every night before I go to sleep. In one occasion I done it almost for two hours and after disturbing dream I decided to don't doing it so much.

Hi Argo,

in the above bolded part, did you mean you were doing the POTS for two hours and then had a disturbing dream? Or did you also do the bioenergetic Beatha part? If Beatha was involved, disturbing dreams are part of processing material from the unconscious, and if what comes to the surface feels a little overwhelming, then taking a break from Beatha is a good idea - and such dreams can also occur when doing only the meditation. I've also had my share of disturbing dreams in processing things, so can understand the fear involved, but it would be a pity to stay away from the benefits of doing EE because of this dream. It is after all about bringing repressed things into consciousness, which can be taxing, yes, but it's in doing EE regularly which helps in your healing. I'm sure you know all this, just thought it might help to have it pointed out again to not feel discouraged and keep at it. :)

Hi Aiming,

yes, I meant exactly that, I was doing the POTS for two hours and then I had a disturbing dream. In this case, I did not even done meditation. I have never done bioenergetic Beatha part, only meditation and pipe breathing. It was a dream in which I re-lived through an experience when I was a little kid, and which one I had completely forgotten. The dream was so intense/real that I woke up when I literally jumped out of bed. I will never stay away from POTS and meditation because of that, I only realized that two hours are too much for doing POTS. For now, the POTS is something most important to me, but I guess I will soon do the whole EE program.

Thank you for the tips! :)

Argo said:
Hi Aiming,

yes, I meant exactly that, I was doing the POTS for two hours and then I had a disturbing dream. In this case, I did not even done meditation. I have never done bioenergetic Beatha part, only meditation and pipe breathing. It was a dream in which I re-lived through an experience when I was a little kid, and which one I had completely forgotten. The dream was so intense/real that I woke up when I literally jumped out of bed. I will never stay away from POTS and meditation because of that, I only realized that two hours are too much for doing POTS. For now, the POTS is something most important to me, but I guess I will soon do the whole EE program.

Ah, I see, and thanks for clarifying, and that "re-living" of your past experience sounds intense indeed. Glad to hear it hasn't kept you from doing the POTS and yes, it's definitely the most important part of the program, and it's also my favourite part.

Thanks for this session.
What jumped out for me was the "bank " question.
Possibilities occur to me :
1) what bank or credit union do groups such as Mondragon or integral http://cooperativa.cat/en/ use?
2)are there credit unions available?
3) would it be an idea to form a FOCM/SOTT credit union? an international credit union /bank?
We could pool the wealth of FOCM /Cass.forum members, after all what use is $ when sh*the hits the fan? I'd rather put my excess $ in service to others via FOCM!

These are my quick thoughts on this.

Hello!
I wanted to say hallo to everybody and thank you for the session. Best wishes to Laura so she can easily recover.

Andromeda said:

A: Widespread suffering prewave approaches.

Q: (Pierre) So it's the suffering of human beings that has an influence on the global EM pattern?

A: Yes. When the levels rise, balancing will begin in earnest.

Q: (L) Are you saying that it's almost necessary for suffering to be even more widespread than it is for the changes to come?

A: Indeed, humanity will finally be united.

Q: (Perceval) Finally united in suffering?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) That's the only kind of unity possible? Great!

A: No, not the only kind possible.

Q: (L) In theory. But people can't get together because of all the problems we know about. So if they can't get together that way, they get together another way...

(Pierre) Yeah, if they can't get together in a positive way, like cooperating and working together, then they can get together the negative way.

(Perceval) They suffer together because of their ignorance.
Perhaps the C's talking here about the current situation in Europe?

casper said:
Andromeda said:

A: Widespread suffering prewave approaches.

Q: (Pierre) So it's the suffering of human beings that has an influence on the global EM pattern?

A: Yes. When the levels rise, balancing will begin in earnest.

Q: (L) Are you saying that it's almost necessary for suffering to be even more widespread than it is for the changes to come?

A: Indeed, humanity will finally be united.

Q: (Perceval) Finally united in suffering?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) That's the only kind of unity possible? Great!

A: No, not the only kind possible.

Q: (L) In theory. But people can't get together because of all the problems we know about. So if they can't get together that way, they get together another way...

(Pierre) Yeah, if they can't get together in a positive way, like cooperating and working together, then they can get together the negative way.

(Perceval) They suffer together because of their ignorance.
Perhaps the C's talking here about the current situation in Europe?

Yes, I think what is happening in Europe and around the world part of the suffering they are talking about.

On the other hand we are maybe some of the few who recognize it as the balancing that has to come.

And, it doesn't have to be the only kind of balancing for everyone since they say "not the only kind possible". ;)

Thanks for sharing that. :)

Well, I have lost all my family members and my girlfriend has given me a kick without any reason at all. I do not understand that... I have always been very good to her, helping her out, giving comfort. She was my last hope in this world. I truly loved her like I have never loved any girl before whereas she hated me. I do not deserve that. I pray to Gods every day to bring her back to me... I burst into tears out of great sadness caused by her leaving me.

I am lucky to have found a pretty decent job but I do not have strength to do anything else. Those changes we are waiting for will not happen soon. How to live, how to survive in this world now without any close friend living with me? I force myself to get up every morning...

MariuszJ said:
Well, I have lost all my family members and my girlfriend has given me a kick without any reason at all. I do not understand that... I have always been very good to her, helping her out, giving comfort. She was my last hope in this world. I truly loved her like I have never loved any girl before whereas she hated me. I do not deserve that. I pray to Gods every day to bring her back to me... I burst into tears out of great sadness caused by her leaving me.

I am lucky to have found a pretty decent job but I do not have strength to do anything else. Those changes we are waiting for will not happen soon. How to live, how to survive in this world now without any close friend living with me? I force myself to get up every morning...

Hi MariuszJ,
It looks like you are going through a depressive phase. Do you want to talk about it in the swamp?

MariuszJ said:

MaruszJ,

I hope "lost all my family members" is not literal. If you mean that you feel rejected by them and your girlfriend I think there are many here who are going through similar circumstances. I think mkrnhr's suggestion might help. The Swamp is here and if you do a search on "girlfriend" you will find many stories from others having struggles.

Hopefully, you realize that most of us here are trying to be a friend. :)

MariuszJ said:

I am sure it isn't easy, MariuszJ. Please don't misunderstand, as I am not trying to be disrespectful, but in the past you wrote:

MariuszJ said:
Yes, total celibacy can help a lot to get to 4D. I have never had sex and I am 51. This is why my aura is violet (spiritually very advanced) as you can see in my avatar.

Does it mean that you had a platonic-only relationship with your girlfriend? Just wonder. You don't have to answer here. Maybe in the swamp, if you want to.

As for finding strength to get up in the morning and continue going is something many people are dealing with here. It seems like one of the key points that can assist with survival in this world, is being part of the community and learning how to be helpful and useful not only to the self, but also to others. This way suffering, if shared, isn't that unbearable anymore. Especially if there is an aim or a purpose behind it. Maybe you could share more on what you are going through?

"""
A: Sure! Karma gets its day too! Review session re: Triple cycle rhythms on a cosmic scale.

Was a bit of a hype in 1980, those biorythms, maybe there is something to it after all.

When any of the curves crosses the midline, this is a critical time in the corresponding field and if two curves cross the midline at the same point, this is a very critical time. Critical in the physical field means you may feel exhausted and it is better to avoid physical effort and operations. Critical in the emotional field means you may feel irritable and sad, and emotional outbreaks are likely so it is better to avoid conflicts and arguments. Critical in the mental field finally means sluggish thinking and it is better to postpone activities that demand a lot of concentration.

Then, the physical represents the asteroids, the emotional the twin sun, the mental the wave?
"""

Was a bit of a hype in 1980, those biorythms, maybe there is something to it after all.

Then, the physical represents the asteroids, the emotional the twin sun, the mental the wave?
Sorry to hear Laura had an accident, must be hard to be forced a gear down, when you want to do somany things..

Edit=Quote

Back
Top Bottom