Session 21 December 2012

Thanks, very informative as usual.

Q: (L) I would say that the ones who actually saw them were dead. They were the ones who were killed. (Perceval) And the people that did this, were they part of an overt US government agency like the CIA or something? Or was it something more murky and hidden?

A: Murky is right. By the way, 5 people includes support, not all shooters with visibility.

This kind of reminds me of the shuttle columbia “disaster” during the bush administration. It also makes sense that Obama seemed caught with his pants down. And puts into perspective his comments during his speech about paying attention to “hidden” things. He is reminded of who’s really in charge, and how it's time for the next stage. Imo, parts of his speech after the shooting seems to be his acknowledgment of the orders by the hidden "masters".

Laura said:
Session Date: December 21st 2012

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, PoB, Ailen, Data, Thorbiorn, Mr. Scott, Kniall, Bubbles

Q: (L) Hello. Long time no Cs! It's been a long time, hasn't it? How long has been, since Spring? (Perceval) July.

A: Hikes January. Cassiopaea here!

Q: (L) What does "hikes January" mean? (Perceval) Maybe "yikes January"!

A: Prices.

Q: (Perceval) Price hikes. (L) Is that going to be a really significant issue?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Food scarcity becomes more obvious, no longer able to cover it up.

Q: (L) Have they been covering up already existing food scarcity?

A: Oh yes!

Q: (L) Okay. Anything further going along that line?

A: Following food issues, always sickness.

Q: (Andromeda) Sickness like the plague?

A: Soon enough.

The thought occurred to me that great social unrest and upheavals start out because of higher food prices and shortages.

thank you Laura and crew for the session,indeed it feels "in the air" that the big storm is approaching very fast,thank you once again for everything.

Andrian said:
thank you Laura and crew for the session,indeed it feels "in the air" that the big storm is approaching very fast,thank you once again for everything.

Yup. I'd say that this is a good theme for all of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYV6KZpnEak

Kniall said:
A: Murky is right. By the way, 5 people includes support, not all shooters with visibility.
Does it mean some blind guys are shooting ? or hypnotized to forget ?

I understood it to mean that a team of 5 people were at or near the school that morning.
There were reports of one man arrested in the woods, two more "proned out" by an officer and another "pinned down" at the firehouse. Assuming Adam Lanza was the dead shooter in the school, that gives us 5 people.
This makes sense. Thank you.

Interesting as always, the air indeed is different; change. Thanks Chateau Crew!

Thanks :hug2: to all the crew once again for plenty more to think about. I wish Perceval would have given a date for the book though :lol: Anyway, I guess that means "Horns is on its way..." - Can't wait to start reading it!

Laura said:
Andrian said:

Yes very relevant. I was actually at that concert! - 22 years ago (and today is the 22nd lol)

The other one I would suggest is this one - even the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNK5jVkv0vM

Thank you very much and thank you for your gentleness to give us this session as soon as possible.
:hug:

Thanks for the session, Many new clues, warnings, revelations, and much to think about. Must keep eyes and ears open.

Thanks for sharing and heads up!

Laura said:
Andrian said:

Yea, been waiting for this moment, maybe not consciously all my life, but at least 10 years +. The feeling of immediacy has fluctuated, depending on the emotional distress/ attachment of the signals leading up to this (I guess). Can't say I'm feeling it right now - too numbed out, too tired. Just hoping for a swift transition, but hard lessons are definitly abound. Better start up the pressure cooker sessions again here in the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom