Session 21 December 2012

Thanks so much for posting this session so quickly! Very interesting. Looking forward, Laura, to the "Horns of Moses ...plus Comets, Etc." book. :D

Laura said:
Andrian said:
thank you Laura and crew for the session,indeed it feels "in the air" that the big storm is approaching very fast,thank you once again for everything.

Yup. I'd say that this is a good theme for all of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYV6KZpnEak

A snippet:

In The Air Tonight said:
...Well if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend, but I don't know if you know who I am
Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight…

But I know the reason why you keep your silence UP, oh no you don't fool me
Well the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows
It's no stranger to you and me

I can feel it coming in the air tonight…

Thx for session Laura.

no-man's-land said:
Eboard10 said:
Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) What about all the coincidences with the Batman movie, with the Sandy Hook reference in the Batman movie? (Perceval) Is that something like that 9/11 mass consciousness signaling to itself?

A: Yes. The cosmic mind sends many clues, but who is listening? And you know what the result of not listening is!

Q: (Perceval) It shouts very loudly at you!

I found this very interesting as I thought these kind of messages were usually intentionally inserted in movies and other such media by the PTB and secret government given that these events were planned to happen.

It always amaze me to see such things. It never made real sense to me that such small signs were intentionally inserted for whatever reason, why should the PTB do that? Only to make the brain of some detail chasing folks spinning in circles? On the other side, a feedback from the "future mass consciousness" affecting the creative expression in the present as some kind of unconscious channeling seemes much more plausible if you look in what kind of mental state a remote viewer slips when he work on a target. Its very similar to what an artist do when he let his creativity flow. A very good condition to pick up signals from the future.

If I understand well (or not), the PTB put a message in the movie intended to jam/program/(whatever) the mass consciousness so as to generate more precisely the desired event on a later point in time ?
But then the Cs talk of the cosmic mind sending a clue... in a movie ??
Can someone please clarify this...

Laura said:
Andrian said:
thank you Laura and crew for the session,indeed it feels "in the air" that the big storm is approaching very fast,thank you once again for everything.

Yup. I'd say that this is a good theme for all of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYV6KZpnEak

Yup! I often like to listen to this "In the air tonight" and think how it can be a message to the psychopaths (and their controllers) that their time is almost up! (Now there's a thought!)

Thank you Laura and everyone in the Château for this session!

Happy Winter Solstice!

Thanks so much for the session.

Food shortage. Very interesting to see what happens next.
Is this the next step like how they are planning Martial Law in Arkansas.
This is just the beginning.

Thank you for sharing this session! :hug2: Much food for thought. Hope I'll be able to can soon, and start preparing for the worst!

emilien said:

Maybe this post by Perceval could clarify a bit more?

Perceval said:
Looking at the Batman coincidences, it seems to me that it is unlikely that someone, a couple of years ago, who was involved in the plan to carry out two massacres six months apart in different locations, would have deliberately put the word "Sandy Hook" into the Batman movie just to leave a signature. The same goes for the person who decided to locate Gotham in SW Connecticut in that animated series. More plausible, I think, is that those ideas just 'came' to the individuals 'out of the air' i.e. they were picking up on a future traumatic and 'marker' event, but had no awareness of it.

Thank you very much for the new session !
emilien512 said:
If I understand well (or not), the PTB put a message in the movie intended to jam/program/(whatever) the mass consciousness so as to generate more precisely the desired event on a later point in time ?But then the Cs talk of the cosmic mind sending a clue... in a movie ??Can someone please clarify this...

The way I understand it, if I am correct, is that the cosmic mind is giving us clues to what is happening, all the time, but we're not paying attention, only in retrospect we might try to assign significance to such weird coincidences. It's not part of the PTB to warn us in advance of their plans osit.

Eboard10 said:
I wonder what the Cs meant by the remark about the next stage given that we are already living in a 1984 type society?

I would say "you ain't seen nothing yet".

Eboard10 said:
I found this very interesting as I thought these kind of messages were usually intentionally inserted in movies and other such media by the PTB and secret government given that these events were planned to happen.

I had considered that, but logically it seems unlikely, so I figured it was something along the lines of what Cliff High suggests with his "web bot" predictions, basically analyzing trending words on the net as a way to tap in to what the "mass mind" is predicting for the relatively near future. Like key points, major emotional events experienced by large numbers of people. Maybe it has something to do with power of the people behind such events, that when they plan them, there is a high probability that they will happen, and it is therefore pre-destined to a large extent and therefore can be picked up by human consciousness in advance. Or whatever. You get the idea.

Thank you for the session and super fast transcribing :flowers:
Interesting that there were twelve of you participating, considering the date and its significance.

Cs session said:
Q: (L) What about this invasion that was supposed to happen for, what was it? Up to 18 years from 1994? When would that be? (Kniall) This year. (L) Right about now. So, what about this invasion?

A: In case you forgot, we once explained to you about the symbolic nature of communications between densities. Also, in case you have forgotten your own words: Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths? And how many clues have you been given? The bottom line is that you have already been invaded!

Q: (Perceval) Alien zombies... (L) Aliens are hyperdimensional, so they don't really... (Andromeda) Invade... (L) They've invaded! (Perceval) Through their proxies, the psychopaths. (Perceval) When they talked in 1994 about an invasion, they really were talking about the takeover or imposition of psychopathic ideas. (L) So basically 9/11 was kind of like the invasion?

A: Indeed, and even using supersecret tech.

There's something I've been thinking about lately and reading the above brought it to mind again. If, in a certain way, we are indeed their experiment, if they have been tweaking with us since we "went for the pot of gold" which was a long, long time ago, could we not say that they have actually invaded us then? On the other hand the world's direction certainly seems to have become clearer and more defined since 9/11, so would it make sense to say that the 9/11 was a sort of confirmation of that invasion, a point of no return, if you will?

mocachapeau said:
Thanks for the quick transcription. Interesting, as always.

Considering the statement about assassinations accepted by the masses, my thoughts turned to more recent events than JFK, RFK and MLK. I thought about the Palestinian political/military leader in particular, also Ghadaffi. The masses sure accepted those killings, believing all the lies that were told about them and questioning nothing.

I was also thinking of Ghadaffi. Heck, even the deaths of Saddam and Bin Laden (whenever that might have happened) are a sign of acceptance, I think, due to a complete lack of questioning from the public.
I dunno, but it seems that it simply doesn't occur to most people that the media could ever be omitting, distorting, or even plain lying, they probably see no reason for that and therefore are not even be able to begin to consider that possibility. Our brains do have an incredible capacity to filter information and shape it according to what we expect to see, which does help to get on with life, but can also hinder in spectacular ways from seeing something that albeit obvious, we simply don't expect to see.
Also, many people are simply too busy with their own lives to even begin to notice, which allows for some (if not a lot of) slackness from the part of the TPTB

Thanks a lot, Laura and Crew, for this new session and for putting it up so fast for the rest of us to share in! 'Something in the air is putting it mildly', I'd say.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Okay, we've got this Denver UFO thing. Obviously, it's a UFO, which means it's what?

A: Hyperdimensional as we have discussed before.

Q: (L) Is this anything new, or is this something that's been going on for a long time?

A: Longer than you suspect.

Q: (L) Well, obviously it doesn't show up on cameras unless you slow the film down...

I must have missed this, but what's the Denver UFO thing that Laura is talking about here? Only thing I could find is the one from 2010. Is that it?

On another note, I'm really excited about reading "Horns of Moses" and volume 2 of Secret History once they're out.

Oxajil said:
emilien said:

Maybe this post by Perceval could clarify a bit more?

Perceval said:
Looking at the Batman coincidences, it seems to me that it is unlikely that someone, a couple of years ago, who was involved in the plan to carry out two massacres six months apart in different locations, would have deliberately put the word "Sandy Hook" into the Batman movie just to leave a signature. The same goes for the person who decided to locate Gotham in SW Connecticut in that animated series. More plausible, I think, is that those ideas just 'came' to the individuals 'out of the air' i.e. they were picking up on a future traumatic and 'marker' event, but had no awareness of it.

You might want to read this interesting topic on Psychic Projectors for more food for thought as well.

Thanks to everyone for the session. I too am looking forward to reading the newest books.

Thanks for sharing :flowers:!

Laura said:
A: Food scarcity becomes more obvious, no longer able to cover it up.

Q: (L) Have they been covering up already existing food scarcity?

A: Oh yes!

That's interesting, cause I remember kind of two contradicting reports about food shortages. One said there are problems and the other the oosite and everything is fine. At least so I remeber it.

session said:
Q: (Belibaste) Okay, that's what we thought. (L) Next question? (Perceval) They made a comment in there about assassinations. They made a reference to major steps being like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. Is that what the Sandy Hook massacre was?

A: Well, we had in mind things like JFK, RFK, John Lennon, Diana, and others of note. Of course the Sandy Hook affair was an assassination of sorts, but more along the line of psyops with an objective.

does this mean we are already at the next step or stage, cause they referred to past events? Or is there more to come?

Laura said:
A: Hikes January. Cassiopaea here!

Q: (L) What does "hikes January" mean? (Perceval) Maybe "yikes January"!

A: Prices.

Q: (Perceval) Price hikes. (L) Is that going to be a really significant issue?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Food scarcity becomes more obvious, no longer able to cover it up.

Q: (L) Have they been covering up already existing food scarcity?

A: Oh yes!
Covered up, but not totally :
The Guardian said:
UN warns of looming worldwide food crisis in 2013

• Global grain reserves hit critically low levels
• Extreme weather means climate 'is no longer reliable'
• Rising food prices threaten disaster and unrest
_http://www.guardian.co.uk/global-development/2012/oct/14/un-global-food-crisis-warning
The Guardian said:
Food scarcity: the timebomb setting nation against nation

As the UN and Oxfam warn of the dangers ahead, expert analyst Lester Brown says time to solve the problem is running out.
_http://www.guardian.co.uk/global-development/2012/oct/14/food-climate-change-population-water

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, since we're on that subject, I'll guess we'll ask about this evidence I have come across that there is very possibly an extraordinary amount of gold buried somewhere in... The question is: Was there really 40 tons of gold taken from various temples and holy places in the area of Toulouse by someone in 106 BC?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) Close enough in time, or close enough in amount?

A: Both.

Q: (L) And what about place?

A: Yes.
In case you intend to dig this treasure out : do you know the French law about that ? To put it into a nutshell : forget it (or be really discreet, which will be hard with such a mass of gold !).
_http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tr%C3%A9sor#En_France (in French)

Back
Top Bottom