Session 21 December 2012

Thanks for the new session! It really saddens me than so many people never question the "official" story, even when the inconsistencies are glaringly obvious. And if the explosion in Indianapolis was not a gas leak, then three people are facing the death penalty for an air burst?! link

Q: (Andromeda) What about the gas leak explosion in Indiana? (L) Oh, yeah! (Perceval) What caused that? That's the question. It's as short as I can make it. [laughter]

A: It wasn't a gas leak!

Q: (Perceval) So, was it for example, caused by a fireball? A space rock?

A: Close.

Q: (Perceval) A micro fireball? (L) Well, I don't think that's it. I think probably it's more like a comet fragment? (Perceval) Was it a discharge from a comet fragment?

A: Air burst, but very low and highly charged.

Thank you very much for the latest session Laura! I hope you are able to recuperate after such a tiring day.

Breivik also said that he was part of a group of "Templars" that wanted to reconquer Europe from Muslims. He that that he was a sleeper, and that there were others like him I think. He also said that there were (I think) aristocrats in his Templar group, or known persons or something like that.

Thanks for the fascinating session and quick transcribing!

This part:

(Thorbiorn) For Breivik, there have been some rumors that there were other people involved. He was framed as the only one. (Belibaste) 78 is a lot for one person to shoot. (L) Yeah. Maybe we should ask. Was there anybody else involved with this Breivik shooting?

A: Out of sight, yes.

Q: (Perceval) Snipers. (Belibaste) Scopes and rifles...

A: Practice run!

I'm not sure how to interpret that comment from the Cs, but it sounds very ominous. If what Breivik did was 'just' the practice run for something else, well... :/

And this part:

Q: (Andromeda) What about the gas leak explosion in Indiana? (L) Oh, yeah! (Perceval) What caused that? That's the question. It's as short as I can make it. [laughter]

A: It wasn't a gas leak!

Q: (Perceval) So, was it for example, caused by a fireball? A space rock?

A: Close.

Q: (Perceval) A micro fireball? (L) Well, I don't think that's it. I think probably it's more like a comet fragment? (Perceval) Was it a discharge from a comet fragment?

A: Air burst, but very low and highly charged.

Q: (Perceval) Something in the universe didn't like those two houses.

A: It wasn't the houses, it was the location.

Q: (Perceval) Something underground that attracted it?

A: Yes.

Q: (Belibaste) What was it?

A: Charge.

Q: (Belibaste) Electric charge.

A: Yes.

Q: (Belibaste) But coming from an underground...

A: Opening up
!

Makes me wonder if comets and other cosmic phenomena are 'attracted' like magnets to certain regions. I had been thinking about that because there have been a few reports of fireballs over certain places and then a few days later over the same place again. Or, I keep hearing about sightings in some places more than others, etc. If space rocks are flying randomly out there, there is no reason why they should hit some places more than others, but I get the impression that sometimes they do.

By the way, does an 'air burst' necessarily imply a cometary fragment or meteore, or could it be something different - for example the electric charge from the planet itself bursting in the atmosphere?

Thanks for the session!

WK said:
Makes me wonder if comets and other cosmic phenomena are 'attracted' like magnets to certain regions. I had been thinking about that because there have been a few reports of fireballs over certain places and then a few days later over the same place again. Or, I keep hearing about sightings in some places more than others, etc. If space rocks are flying randomly out there, there is no reason why they should hit some places more than others, but I get the impression that sometimes they do.

What about the possibility of hotspots on the planet, kind of like how the Bermuda Triangle used to have all sorts of weird happenings. If there is some connection between electrical charges and gravitational forces, perhaps that attracts smaller objects like meteors or fragment pieces.

I thought that the idea of aliens invading through the psychopaths were pretty obvious, I mean, hyperdimensional with time travel, just add the parasite and travel to the precise time where that parasite has taken over.

About the cosmic mind and his symbols, maybe those symbols and that communications was the thing the alchemist were talking about, the language of nature, the Cabala.

Windmill knight said:

By the way, does an 'air burst' necessarily imply a cometary fragment or meteore, or could it be something different - for example the electric charge from the planet itself bursting in the atmosphere?

I still remember about a session where the cs talked about people being at the right place when the chaos begins, maybe not just attracts comets but it repels some type of people like a warning of danger, or maybe some places attract some type of people. Maybe that's why the US is gonna be a 5D hall.

psychegram said:
What happens if America destroys itself? If the state and corporate apparatus, and the psychopathic elite that have created them, in the end go to such extremes in their pursuit of power that they end up wiping out most of the American populace, by in essence turning the populace upon itself? The sheer, towering terror of this memory would make the Nazi holocaust pale in comparison as a thin prelude to something almost infinitely worse. It would stand as an example to the rest of human history of what happens when an ideology of pure self-interest is made the core guiding philosophy of a civilization: inevitable self-destruction as the incidence of psychopathy in the population increases beyond tolerable levels.

That seems to be what happened internally to Germany too. In the film Nazis - A Warning from History, there is a segment that describes a Gestapo headquarters that survived destruction (by retreating Germans). It told a very interesting story. The Gestapo were actually very thinly manned. They relied on the locals to formally denounce each other in the form of accusations of suspicious behavior. The Gestapo apparently were (at least in a big part) a bunch of bookkeepers managing local denunciations and deciding who to send to the camps. They were able to encourage the local population to engage in massive mutual denunciation. Horrific behavior on the part of many across the board. Of course those that refused to denunciate anyone were probably some of the first to get sent to the camps.

Gertrudes said:
There's something I've been thinking about lately and reading the above brought it to mind again. If, in a certain way, we are indeed their experiment, if they have been tweaking with us since we "went for the pot of gold" which was a long, long time ago, could we not say that they have actually invaded us then? On the other hand the world's direction certainly seems to have become clearer and more defined since 9/11, so would it make sense to say that the 9/11 was a sort of confirmation of that invasion, a point of no return, if you will?

Yeah, and it wasn't an invasion as we usually think it would be, with ships shooting energy blasts and stuff, I think they don't need to destroy us completely unless their real objective would be the planet itself. Instead, we are what they want, our minds and our wills, just like some voluntary demon possession, so to complete an invasion is like taking complete control over our civilization.

Laura said:
Bastian said:
In case you intend to dig this treasure out : do you know the French law about that ? To put it into a nutshell : forget it (or be really discreet, which will be hard with such a mass of gold !).
_http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tr%C3%A9sor#En_France (in French)

I have no intention of exerting myself in that direction. Heck, I wasn't even thinking about that sort of thing until it came up in a historical puzzle and I started pulling on various threads and realized what the implications were. IF it exists, and it seems certain that it does, the range of area over which it could be distributed is really too much. I'm pretty sure it's no longer near Toulouse. Anyway, I'll be giving the details of what I've found in the book and if anybody else wants to take it up, they are welcome to do so.

Thank you so much Laura and the crew for another great session. Well about that gold, you are the only treasure in Toulouse we are interested in :)

Many people think that the bad scenario projections for food shortages and prices due to severe weather conditions didn't come true. But basically it takes some time the impacts to occur.

From USDA's web site _http://www.ers.usda.gov/data-products/food-price-outlook/summary-findings.aspx
Food Price Outlook, 2012-2013

Retail food prices, despite the severe drought in the Midwest, have been flat in 2012. The food-at-home Consumer Price Index (CPI) increased a total of 0.3 percent from January to November 2012. Prices rose for beef and veal, poultry, fruit, and other foods in 2012; however, prices fell for pork, eggs, vegetables, and nonalcoholic beverages. For the remaining food categories, prices remained unchanged for the most part. The drought has affected prices for corn and soybeans as well as other field crops which should, in turn, drive up retail food prices. However, the transmission of commodity price changes into retail prices typically takes several months to occur, and most of the impact of the drought is expected to be realized in 2013.

Based on these conditions, ERS's inflation forecast for both all food and food-at-home (grocery store) prices in 2012 remains unchanged at 2.5 to 3.5 percent. Looking ahead to 2013, inflation is expected to remain strong for most animal-based food products due to higher feed prices. Furthermore, inflation should be above the historical average for food categories such as cereals and bakery products as well as other foods.

(Thorbiorn) For Breivik, there have been some rumors that there were other people involved. He was framed as the only one. (Belibaste) 78 is a lot for one person to shoot. (L) Yeah. Maybe we should ask. Was there anybody else involved with this Breivik shooting?

A: Out of sight, yes.

Q: (Perceval) Snipers. (Belibaste) Scopes and rifles...

A: Practice run!

I'm not sure how to interpret that comment from the Cs, but it sounds very ominous. If what Breivik did was 'just' the practice run for something else, well... :/

As I mentioned before, Breivik considered himself part of a secret Knights Templar Lodge. This Lodge, that contains powerful people operates in secret, and sounds like some military style group. He had some kind of "Commander Knight yadayada" title. Apparently he wrote about these things in his (I think) 1,500 pages manifesto.
They wanna reconquer Europe back from foreign cultural and religious influences. Breivik was also white surpremacist, christian, free-mason (got kicked from his masonic lodge though). The psychiatrists first thought he was paranoid schizophrenic, but than changed their diagnosis to psychopathy. While it might be handy for many, to believe he dreamed all this Templar stuff in his narcissistic dreamworld, I would not be astonished to find out these guys exist.
As I mentioned before, he said that there were others like him. Like sleeper cells or so, that wait to be activated. If a group of right-wing nazi style fools, guided by the risen Knights Templar sounds funny at first, similar things have happened in history. One good example is the many espteric groups behind Hitler. Also if I remember right, there was a connection between Project Gladio and the PII masonic Lodge (correct me if I am disinfoing here, I never investigated that one, only hearsay).

In other words, there might very well be such a Templars group. Maybe it is a front group for yet other groups, or "murkier" organizations? Maybe they tie in with Stay-Behind Army kind of nuts? Maybe these guys, or at least even some of them really think they are fighting some holy war, while they are being used as puppets by people with a totally different agenda? I could well imagine we are going to hear more of them, and they will cause terror and chaos.

When it comes to the second shooter, as far as I remember survivors confirmed that.

Menna said:
A: Remind people how much they need the chancellor and his pals!

Is that why Obama is nominating John Kerry as Secretary of State?

The Cs use of the term "the chancellor" refers to the last time around, when Hitler had been elected as German chancellor. Shortly after, Goering arranged for the Reichstag fire, blamed on the communists.

Obama has turned the secretary of state job into a consolation prize for his former political rivals (see Clinton, Hillary). Like Dubya Bush, Kerry is a member of Skull and Bones. Kerry was supposed to win the presidency in 2004, which was only prevented by Karl Rove rather obviously stealing the election in Ohio. After that surprising loss, Kerry was tagged as a loser and couldn't run again, so the corporate powers had to reach onto the bench and anoint a previously unknown first term senator to run instead.

Back
Top Bottom