Session 21 December 2012

emilien512 said:
This makes me remember a passage of the Wave (I dont remember where) where it is told how 4D STS can make you addicted to matter (whether it is primal matter, food, materialism in general). So when you know that gold is used for 4D tech and that some 3D people get addicted to gather gold for themselves, then you have slaves who are unaware of what they 'truly do'.

Gold and pursuit and hoarding of gold are associated with pathocracy, colonization, and the development of civilization as we know it. It is not the only thing that has been centrally controlled to pathological advantage, but it is curious that it has been so terribly important and so influential in history in spite of not being something that humans need to survive. It seems to me quite possible that there is something going on with gold that is not visible to the 3D eye.

name said:
The most astonishing thing (to me) about gold is that it lets many people lose their ability to think in a clear way - it provokes something I call the "Gollum Reflex": they go all "my preshiousssss" at the sight of even small quantities of gold. Just try this: confront anybody with an ounce of gold (a coin), current value is about 1260EUR, and show them 2000 EUR (or USD) in bills and notice how different they react to both items. Silver does not cause that kind of craze in people.

Well reality seems to look a bit different:

Mark Dice tries to sell $1100 one ounce gold coin for $50; no takers:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk5aRIz17fk

now you might think they would buy it for $25, well let's see....

Selling 1 Oz Gold Coin for $25 (when it's worth over $1,500):
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndshbH3qZ6Y

Ok that that was clearly not fair, so lets see if he can buy a 99Cent taco with a 50 Dollar 1 Ounce Gold Coin.....

Buying a 99¢ taco with 1 ounce gold coin (worth $1400):
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef0VG1WEP10

Ok now you might think that the people who were asked thought that it is a fake Coin or that he tries to deceive them.
Well I think reality is that they don't have a clue at all about gold.
So lets see if they take the Gold Coin for free or know how much Gold is worth...

Mark Dice offers over $1000 worth of gold for free to random people:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAaVK5AkZzI

I bet if I would go out tomorrow here in germany and try the same experiment, the result would be similar......

Pashalis said:
I bet if I would go out tomorrow here in germany and try the same experiment, the result would be similar......

Some time ago i tried to buy some tobacco with a 1oz gold coin, the result was the same. They looked at me and said "what is that?" and even after I said that this is a 1oz gold coin, they insisted on euros. Then, after i told them that this gold coin is worth more than 1000 euros (the tobacco 6 euros), i got a suspicious stare and after a few seconds a reply "I don't know, I would like to have real money instead". Huh? The majority have really no clue about value.

Pashalis said:
Ok now you might think that the people who were asked thought that it is a fake Coin or that he tries to deceive them.
Well I think reality is that they don't have a clue at all about gold.

I'd say there is some sort of psychopathic con game going on that imparts "value" to gold, beyond that it glitters. It works for other scarce pseudo-resources as well (those that are valued for their scarcity more than their usefulness). Wherever you see this game being played, you will also find pathological manipulation, theft, colonization, slavery, murder, genocide, etc. etc. (some or all of the preceding) being employed by the "elite" to make things come out the way they do.

I guess gold would tend to be seen as a symbol of the wealth and power of the pathological elite. Unfortunately, ordinary folks don't seem to see the "pathological" aspect of that symbol. At least not well enough.

I still wouldn't be surprised if 4D STS had an interest in collecting these resources, either because they find them useful or because they pose a threat.

no-man's-land said:
Some time ago i tried to buy some tobacco with a 1oz gold coin, the result was the same. They looked at me and said "what is that?" and even after I said that this is a 1oz gold coin, they insisted on euros. Then, after i told them that this gold coin is worth more than 1000 euros (the tobacco 6 euros), i got a suspicious stare and after a few seconds a reply "I don't know, I would like to have real money instead". Huh? The majority have really no clue about value.

Well, I certainly hope your plan was to get 994 euros back in change...

name said:
I picked up somewhere that the Roman empire financed their wars and other excesses by looting gold from the peoples north of their borders, who are today generally referred to as "Celts", so it would be plausible that they lost a shipment of loot somewhere - after all people are still finding sunken Spanish ships full of valuables looted from the Americas from the time of the conquista.

Yeah, that was what one documentary I watched said as well, it basically said that the celts had gold coming out of their ears and that one of the reasons Julius Ceaser went against them was basically to steal their gold in order to pay off his debts, here is the documentary for anyone interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl96VLPCAqw

Hi Guys

What's happened to all the spaceships 'riding the wave'? Was that real information or was that fear based set in place to deceive?

When are the Giants returning?

Is that event still happening or did they cancel their plans?

Also, my son had a chalazion. Very annoying little cyst on his bottom left eyelid. We got a cream for it and it fixed it up perfectly. Diet is definitely a possible cause too. We are still eating normally and haven't attempted the Paleo diet, nor will we until we've got the whole process understood.

Sandy Hook, those poor children. Supposedly their are suspicions that Israel are behind it, the same with the Breivik shooting...because not long before the Norway shooting Norway openly gave support to Palestine. Who knows?

Anyway, as always, leaving us with more questions than answers!!! Thanks C's......

Merry Pagan Festival people.
Rgds
MOM.

Hello MethodOfMadness,
There is no fear when there is knowledge, and when knowledge is applied.

When it is stated that some things must be read symbolically, reading literally might indeed lead to confusion. Things are happening gradually right now and seeing the unseen is what matters, not expecting some Hollywoodian spectacle. There is a strong possibility that it is going to be more than that, based on historical data though. However, the inspiration given by the C's, although symbolic and not taken literally in any way, has lead to some research in history and health. This research is then based upon facts, not any kind of belief in a literal interpretation of inspired texts. We need to train our brain to think clearly on a multilevel basis.

If you expect information to be given to you on a plate without a conscious effort on your part, there is no free food in the universe. And you will wait for a long time. People in this forum are expected to check the information. There are references to books, to scientific papers, and so on. Things do not come on their own, we need to think with a hammer, a conscious effort. That's what it's called the Work, it's a continuous effort and struggle. If you don't make the effort, and then do not get it, there is nobody else than you to blame.

mkrnhr said:
...If you expect information to be given to you on a plate without a conscious effort on your part, there is no free food in the universe...

A person thinking that way might just become free food, for something.

[quote author=bngenoh ]
Yeah, that was what one documentary I watched said as well, it basically said that the celts had gold coming out of their ears and that one of the reasons Julius Ceaser went against them was basically to steal their gold in order to pay off his debts, here is the documentary for anyone interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl96VLPCAqw
[/quote]

That link here says this:

This video contains content from BBC Worldwide, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

is this one the same? _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKGVqXznpNU

I get "the uploader has not made this video available in your country," it looks to be it though from the title that is. If anyone can check both vids and confirm, it would be better though.

Hi guys..

The first link is working here in Brazil (Barbarians - The Primitive Celts) I'm downloading it via Minitube, size 150Mb

The second one is not available here too.

just my two cents... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool:

Barbarians - The Primitive Celts

Just thought I'd mention that the opening is a load of baloney.

Rome was not a city of paved streets then, the city was mostly built of wood, the Romans were little more than a barbarian tribe themselves at that time. The so-called "barbarians" were neighbors.

The siege never happened as described.

Added: After six minutes of continuous disinformation, I clicked "close".

Laura, can you please give the title of the book or papers discussing tobacco smokers resistant during a plague? Thank you.

Laura said:
[..] Plus, in a later plague, after the New World was "discovered" and tobacco was available, it was noted that tobacco smokers were resistant also and parents would have their children smoke a bowl full every day. [..]

lilies said:
Laura, can you please give the title of the book or papers discussing tobacco smokers resistant during a plague? Thank you.

You might try reading here about Black Death (assuming you have not read this) until you get a definitive title to your question.

[quote author=Laura]
[...]
Added: After six minutes of continuous disinformation, I clicked "close".
[/quote]

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom