Session 21 December 2012

big-picture said:
I have finally gotten through this thread!!!
Thanks to the team for diligently working on getting the information out to those of us that appreciate (obviously excluding abeit, but enough energy has already been wasted on that one :) ) And for all those that added all the other interesting links. I am constantly being reminded how important it is for me to switch to ketogenic diet and ASAP. Tommorow, Trip to the grocery store to stock up on some good healthy animal fats and proteins) especially with the warning of the food price hikes!!!

If you haven't already, please read the entire Life Without Bread and Ketogenic Diet threads before doing a ketogenic diet. Yes, they are long, but there is invaluable information in them. Then, read the books suggested.

big-picture said:
And already being a smoker, and thinking to myself that there has to be some reason the whole ANTI smoking campaign has gone crazy in the last few years. I was thinking to myself, that if there are some benefits, they probably don't want us knowing about it. Thanks for the sott links. :D

If you are smoking commercial cigarettes then there is a lot of problems with them such as a lot of added chemicals. Smoking the roll-your-own tobacco is a lot healthier. :)

Thanks for the session, Laura.
A year ago I found in my search "Cassiopaea". For me it was a completely different reality. But I felt it was true. The wave is not a book for me, it's a spell. So many times I read it, it constantly changes my reality. I arrived but my work has only just begun.
Since I can not speak English, I do not want to write in the forum. The translations are very bad. I very much regret that.
At the moment I read the books that exist in German: Douglas Reed (The controversy over Zion); Zillmer (Columbus came last); Kammeier (The forgery of German history). And again between the wave.
I want to just say "Thank you": You have given me many new ways and my life has been given a completely different meaning.

thanks a lot for the session transcript, been waiting for new communications since the last one, to be honest was hoping for more meat to it, but I understand it's not an easy process to go through. I guess at the end of the day the important thing Is doing our own research, and not relying on outside forces to make our life easy and give us all the answers (which are invariably changeable anyway).

Thanks again and good luck for the new year. 5 2 0 ...... Hmmmm, it's getting closer...

dakotawillow said:
thanks a lot for the session transcript, been waiting for new communications since the last one, to be honest was hoping for more meat to it, but I understand it's not an easy process to go through. I guess at the end of the day the important thing Is doing our own research, and not relying on outside forces to make our life easy and give us all the answers (which are invariably changeable anyway).

Exactly. I'm sure there will be lot's of tasty meat (with all the extra fat) in Laura's new book though ;) .

Thanks again and good luck for the new year. 5 2 0 ...... Hmmmm, it's getting closer...

Sure does feel like it. Would you mind posting an intro in the newbies section about yourself and how you found the forum?

Jean d`arc said:
A year ago I found in my search "Cassiopaea". For me it was a completely different reality. But I felt it was true. The wave is not a book for me, it's a spell. So many times I read it, it constantly changes my reality. I arrived but my work has only just begun.
Since I can not speak English, I do not want to write in the forum. The translations are very bad. I very much regret that.
At the moment I read the books that exist in German: Douglas Reed (The controversy over Zion); Zillmer (Columbus came last); Kammeier (The forgery of German history). And again between the wave.
I want to just say "Thank you": You have given me many new ways and my life has been given a completely different meaning.

Your post seems quite clear to me, no problems understanding.

Yes, language is a barrier, but not posting will not improve your language skills. Why not post short notices, in simple short sentences, and then take it from there step by step?
I think that most forum members are quite used to imperfect English, as many amongst us are not native English speakers, and we will very much try to "decipher" messages that may not be completely clear. If there is potential for misunderstanding, someone will generally ask for clarifications.

So my invitation to you is - just give it a shot!
:)

nicklebleu said:
Jean d`arc said:

Your post seems quite clear to me, no problems understanding.

Yes, language is a barrier, but not posting will not improve your language skills. Why not post short notices, in simple short sentences, and then take it from there step by step?
I think that most forum members are quite used to imperfect English, as many amongst us are not native English speakers, and we will very much try to "decipher" messages that may not be completely clear. If there is potential for misunderstanding, someone will generally ask for clarifications.

So my invitation to you is - just give it a shot!
:)

I agree with nicklebleu,

From what I can see Jean d`arc your english is quite good and as a not native English speaker myself,
I can say, that it is well worth it to comunicate and interact in english here;)

Jean d`arc said:

I'd like to emphasize what nicklebleu and Pashalis wrote. And the more you read, the easier it will become to write with less and less help from online translators. My first language is not English either :P
Practice, practice, practice. :)

Thank you Laura & the amazing crew for this special session on the so called "Apocalyptic Day" ;D
The separation of the chaff and tares is going to be more & more evident from now on.

Lilou said:
Thanks for the new session! It really saddens me than so many people never question the "official" story, even when the inconsistencies are glaringly obvious. And if the explosion in Indianapolis was not a gas leak, then three people are facing the death penalty for an air burst?! link

Q: (Andromeda) What about the gas leak explosion in Indiana? (L) Oh, yeah! (Perceval) What caused that? That's the question. It's as short as I can make it. [laughter]

A: It wasn't a gas leak!

Q: (Perceval) So, was it for example, caused by a fireball? A space rock?

A: Close.

Q: (Perceval) A micro fireball? (L) Well, I don't think that's it. I think probably it's more like a comet fragment? (Perceval) Was it a discharge from a comet fragment?

A: Air burst, but very low and highly charged.

The necessity of maintaining control dictates that someone must be blamed. Can't admit that there are things the PTB have no control over. That could undo a lot of herd programming.

Fireball? Space rock? "Close" - Hmmm, so not exactly meteor or cometary debris? Could this have been something which originated from an intelligently controlled satellite or craft? This would then beg the question, why? For what purpose? Or could it have been a craft, like the one's captured in the Denver video, which lost control and exploded?

mkrnhr said:
It is always amazing how one can focus on a certain issue and completely miss the big picture. The buried gold thing came out within the framework of a historical research that sheds light on the causal loop we seem to be entrapped in. The most important, as discussed in the thread is how to escape the cyclical destructions (symbolically building an ark) with the right seeing of signs and acting accordingly. The obsession with the gold issue reminds me of the failed alchemists who didn't understand that the whole process was mainly about the transmutation of the soul, and kept digging in the dirt trying a useless material transmutation. The question about digging for the lost gold has been answered here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29988.msg387283.html#msg387283

The perpetuation of the alchemical base metals-to-gold legend has served well to obfuscate the work's spiritual nature. The "profane" keep looking for that easy money. The history channel gives it a leg up here:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErJDjovfdn0

Someone sent me this link just yesterday. It again reinforces the alchemy/physical gold meme. I wonder if these researchers have actually discovered a method... or is this just another bit of perception management to insinuate that gold will soon be plentiful and worthless... while the elites and central banks amass all they can get their hands on? No point in having to compete in the marketplace with the general public for gold, and the subsequent upward price pressure that that would incur. I wonder what happened to Qaddafi's 200 or so tons?

Thank you Laura & crew for sharing this information.

Laura said:
(L) I see... Okay, so there are a couple questions I have here. First question is for a friend of ours, who has got a detached retina and she's really suffering. She wrote me and asked me some questions about it, but I can't find the message that she sent to me. I wrote to her and asked her and she didn't get it here in time before the session. So, I'd just like to ask for anything about her eyes. Is there any suggestion you can make for her to end her suffering?

I'd like to offer some different perspectives on retinal detachments...

Conventional ophthalmology lists some of the causes of RD as being due to sagging or shrinkage of the jelly-like vitreous that fills the inside of your eye (a posterior vitreous detachment),Trauma, systemic disease e.g.diabetes, or an inflammatory disorder

Dr Hamer's New Medicine offers a different perspective: I will preface this with some background into this body of work, which posits that diseases are not random events, where Nature has erred, but are in fact significant meaningful biological programs

From learninggnm.com
" All medical theories, whether conventional or “alternative”, past or current, are based on the concept that diseases are “malfunctions” of the organism.....[However] nothing in Nature is “diseased” but always biologically meaningful. Diseases are not malignancies,... but instead are age-old “Significant Biological Programs of Nature (SBS)” that assist an individual during unexpected emotional distress". Every SBS originates from a conflict shock, which is an unexpected, highly acute, and isolating conflict shock that occurs simultaneously in the PSYCHE, the BRAIN, and on the corresponding ORGAN.From a biological point of view, “unexpected” implies that.. the situation could potentially be detrimental for the one who was caught off-guard, hence setting in motion ....a biological meaningful program ...(consisting of the conflict active phase, resolution, & healing phase). GNM explains the correlation between the psyche, the brain, and the organ within the context of the embryonic (ontogenetic) and evolutionary (phylogenetic) development of the human organism. [Evidence] from the science of embryology [shows]that within the first 17 days of the embryonic stage, three germ layers develop from which all organs and tissues originate. The three embryonic germ layers are the endoderm, mesoderm, and ectoderm."

The ENDODERM is the germ layer that developed first during the course of evolution. It is therefore the germ layer that forms the "oldest" organs during the very first period of the embryonic stage. Eg stomach, colon, pancreas, prostate, iris, liver, lumgs. All organs and tissues that originate from the endoderm consist of adeno cells, which is why cancers of these organs are called "adeno carcinomas".
BIOLOGICAL CONFLICTS: The biological conflicts linked to endodermal tissues relate to breathing (lungs), food (organs of the alimentary canal), and procreation (prostate and uterus).
The organs & tissues of the alimentary canal are biologically linked to "MORSEL-CONFLICTS. Animals experience these "morsel-conflicts" in real terms, for example, when they cannot find food or when a food chunk or bone is stuck in the intestine. Since we humans are able to interact with the world in a figurative fashion through language and symbols, we can experience such "morsel-conflicts" also in a transposed sense. A figurative morsel can translate into a contract or a person we could not "catch", an offending remark we could not "digest", "morsels" we want to possess, "morsels" that were taken away from us, or "morsels" we cannot get rid of. The lungs, more precisely the lung alveoli that process oxygen, are linked to a"death-fright conflict", triggered by a life-threatening situation.The goblet cells in the bronchia correlate to a "fear of suffocation".

The MESODERM
The old mesoderm is controlled from the cerebellum, which is part of the OLD BRAIN (brainstem and cerebellum). Organs and tissues that derive from the old mesoderm are: Corium Skin (under skin), Pleura, Peritoneum (lining of the abdominal cavity and abdominal organs), Pericardium (skin that covers the heart),Breast Glands (milk producing glands). BIOLOGICAL CONFLICTS: The biological conflicts linked to old mesodermal, tissues relate to "attack-conflicts" (first skins) and "nest-worry conflicts" (breast glands).
All organs and tissues that originate from the old mesoderm consist of adenoid cells, which is why cancers of these organs are called "adeno carcinomas".

The new mesoderm is controlled from the cerebral medulla, which is part of the CEREBRUM. All organs and tissues that derive from the new mesoderm are controlled from the CEREBRAL MEDULLA, which is the interior part of the cerebrum. Organs and tissues that derive from the new mesoderm are:
Bones (incl. Tooth Dentin), Cartilage,Tendons and Ligaments,Connective Tissue, Lymphatics,Blood vessels (except coronary vessels), Muscles (striated musculature), Kidney Parenchyma Adrenals, Spleen,Ovaries, Testicles. BIOLOGICAL CONFLICTS: The biological conflicts linked to new mesodermal tissues relate predominantly to "self-devaluation conflicts".

THE ECTODERM
All organs and tissues that originate from the ectoderm consist of squamous epithelial cells. This is why cancers of these organs are called "squamous epithelial carcinomas".All organs and tissues that derive from the ectoderm (the youngest germ layer) are controlled from the youngest part of the brain, the CEREBRAL CORTEX, and therefore they relate to more advanced biological conflicts.
BIOLOGICAL CONFLICTS: In accordance with the evolutionary development of the human organism, the biological conflicts linked to ectodermal tissues are of a more advanced nature. Organs and tissues that derive from this layer include mouth, lens retina, periosteum etc. (for the full list refer to their website) Cerebral cortex controlled tissues relate to ... "Sexual conflicts" (sexual rejection or sexual frustration),
"Identity conflicts" (not knowing where to belong), or "Territorial Conflicts", "Separation conflicts" correlate to the skin and the milk-ducts lining and "hearing conflicts" (as in "I don't want to hear this!"). The Significant Biological Special Programs (SBS) of all these conflicts are exclusively controlled from specific brain areas in the SENSORY CORTEX

The retina is the sensory nerve layer consists of photoreceptor cells and nerve ganglia, and is derived from the ectoderm. The conflict shock relating to the retina is a dangermthat threatens from behind, soecifically relating to a SITUATION & not a PERSON eg fear of persecution, fear of a court case etc as in something hanging around one's neck. So constant over hanging fear. During the conflict active phase, there is a loss of some photoreceptor cells. This partial loss of retinal function makes what triggered the fear from behind temporaily invisible. During the healing phase (healing always occurs in a fluid state) edema & inflammation occur which causes the retinal detachment.

Biological laterally, gender, hormonal status also need to be factored in with the midbrain and the forebrain related organs.

And finally consider the perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine, involving the 5 element theory of wood, metal water earth and fire & their interactions. The eyes are the sense organs for the liver, and eye problems may reflect issues impacting the liver or the liver meridian.

Arwenn xx

Thanks Laura, the Chateau crew, and the Cs for the fascinating session! It sounds to me like this year is going to be very, very "interesting". I've been thinking of the day where reality would no longer be ignorable to the average person for a few years now and it's starting to sound like this may be the year when that happens. Starving and watching many people die of a plague could do that to people, perhaps, though it's certainly not the easy way to wake up to some portion of actual reality and many people certainly won't make it to that point either physically or psychologically.

I just ordered a restocking of 3lbs of tobacco (I'm running quite low) and am looking at getting some more food.

Back
Top Bottom