Session 21 March 2020

1. As of now we have the inglorious US of A taking the leading position in COVID 19 cases recognized officially as well as almost 1400 lethal cases and the whole situation getting uglier by the hour... So the question is..... Are we really witnessing the Frankensteins monster coming back and trying to kill its maker???Surely it would seem like karma finally is having its day...... What is your take on it? The chicken comes home to roost.....

Probably not, and it seems you have a lot of uninformed assumptions about this situation.

2.what is the real reason for so many famous royal and high ranking people well past 40s and 60s as well as officials getting the virus??? Because it is unprecedented..... Does it specially hunt them down selectively??? Is it really the reason for some high ranking royal and military officials to get real antsy because there is a strain at loose that targets the psychos specially???

"hunt them down"? You're really not seeing this situation in any kind of objective way. The royals etc. get the flu every year. You just never hear about it.

Don't forget that in the meantime you are working on that FRV thing and there will be other, totally new means of communication and creative possibilities if your intentions are honest which I believe they are so don't feel lost... Further more, if you are in France then the Cass Farm is never far away and the community might need your help just as you might need theirs... the future is open no matter the ice age! ;-)

In this regard, I'll again mention that it might be important for many people to join FOTCM and earn your access to the private board where all kinds of things are going on that we don't advertise in public for the sake of privacy and protection of all members.

I am a member of FOTCM since 2011 or so. I have followed the work here but I have not been active on the forum. I feel like I owe any knowledge and ability to reason critically that I may have, to this forum and the work of FOTCM. I am interested in joining the private FOTCM forum if that is possible at this point.

Thank you so much for the new Session. It helps understanding more what's happening.
Regarding this virus being around for a while, I remember a pediatrician told us one year ago that there was an atypical pneumonia going around... I don't know whether this was the Corona or not,but it makes one wonder...
On the other hand, for the past year I have been half sick for at least 5 months with different kind of viruses and bacterias brought by my son from kindergarten, so maybe we had this special virus also.

In my own present views and understanding the only "thing" that can be counted on IS change. Over fifty three years of experience in this "walk" of the "long walk" (as usual a side note: given human history I'm kind of glad I don't intimately recall the details of previous incarnations although my older brother did manage to shake a few loose from the archives before he passed on) and it has always been this way as far as I can tell. Change speaks that energetic processes, transformations that we know/recognize and many that we have yet to access, are occurring. As new DATA/INFORMATION are available then I notice that internal resonant responses occur. Ringing the "lattice" so to speak but a really cool aspect of that is that we can engineer some of these resonant circuits or at least the paths to/through them. DNA is some pretty ingenious "stuff".

Sitting at my test bench running electrical and chemical experiments it is like child's play of sorts but with a matured skill set. I would not suggest letting a child "fiddle" with my pulsed electrolysis experiments for example but I will listen to and note their ideas and observations when watching from a safe distance. Interesting "discovery" and observations are followed and documented. "New" idea's and paths of explorations are uncovered and then deliberately traveled. I've learned to blend my art and my physics, my paintings and my experimental apparatus, so that the artist and the engineer can get along and grow together. The essence of the river remains though it's path constantly changes. Even if "dry" it awaits the "rains" to flow again. Survival of our "kind" is evident else we would not be discussing it here. Cataclysm is nothing new and it's connotations/interpretations, it's impacts so to speak, are subjective. New stuff from old stuff that was made from even older stuff equals eternal change and transformations of energy from one form to another.

If it is to become a frozen marble again and I am still breathing then I will do what is needed to not only survive but to THRIVE. There is evidence of great beauty and massive constructions under ground that tells me "we" have done this before and we shall do it again. I'm not going fear change and I'm not going to ignore the emotional responses that occur either. WE will move forward and we WILL survive here until this set of conditions is blown away into new beginnings.

So IF the conditions arise that I cannot grow my garden on the surface of the Earth the I WILL move towards the WARM CENTER until I am able to continue providing the conditions required for continuance. I will certainly die trying to help those around me and through THAT myself. The surest way to find a deep and meaningful sense of accomplishment is by lifting up everyone and everything else not by force or suppression but by simple example. If my green garden won't grow then my mushrooms will and if there is a fresh layer of organic materials frozen underneath a glacial rind then it won't be possible to run out of food. Imagine "mining" upwards....At least in my visions of things.

small_GEDC6021.jpg

Since I was small child I've had visions of living underground and coming out on the natural surface TO PLAY. All things shall change but I'm fully intent on having my sauteed mushrooms and wine as we figure out what to do with ourselves moving forward. Until then I'll be growing both the greens and and the fungi. There are ways to do this and WE WILL FIND THEM. I Look to our futures with joy and enthusiasm though there is always pain involved. I'm excited actually and hope to meet many of you here/there!

LEARNING IS FUN! (I absolutely LOVE that comment)

If you have a passive moment (joke, it's a joke....) Laura, please ask the C's to pass along hints related to energy extraction/transduction from water and electrolysis. (if that could be shared in the public end of this anyway) When I figure this thing out I'm going to give the knowledge away openly. But my question (yeah like I have only one) is, Specifically, "is the broadband excitation at 13.75 MHz in the transverse correct for stimulation of energy extraction from the lattice at 27.5 MHz in the longitudinal?"

energy_001.jpg

Energy and food, engineering and art, Love and Light, I choose to follow evolution under will and maybe at some point I will be able to handle the emotional and even intellectual load of countless "lifetimes".

As always this is nothing more or less than my own understanding of things. It's neither right nor wrong it just IS. I imagine what the collective could accomplish if not burdened by fear, oppression, slavery, and etc. etc. Hang in there boys and girls, the future is just as bright as it is dark as it's our choice and again LEARNING IS FUN!

p.s. I still want to know if Lizards will have a tough time with glaciers and snowballs.......I have plans! Hahahahaha

:lol:

I am a member of FOTCM since 2011 or so. I have followed the work here but I have not been active on the forum. I feel like I owe any knowledge and ability to reason critically that I may have, to this forum and the work of FOTCM. I am interested in joining the private FOTCM forum if that is possible at this point.

Of course it's still possible. In the mean time, it would be good to hear from you more often. Especially with the way things are with an almost total lock down globally, it's important to be with and interact with like mind people that can see through the BS that's enveloping the world.

Bonjour à vous tous
C'est la première fois que je vous ai écrit et pourtant, je vous suis, je vous écoute et j'apprend depuis 1994 et je vous en remercie
Pour rire, mais c'est vrai: à chaque fois que je suis triste ou désemparée devant ce monde fou, je me dis: "je ne suis pas de la nourriture pour la Lune" et je repars.
Ce message pour vous dire que le climat actuel pour moi et normal: il y a 20 ans, j'ai eu 28 ° fin février et puis une année de la neige fin avril ....
Donc, pour moi, période glaciaire qui arrive, peut-être, mais ce n'est pas le plus urgent.
Autre chose: je me suis souvenue hier d'un article pris sur le net il y a quelques années sur la fabrication de 500.000 cerceuils aux USA ......
malheureusement, je n'ai pas encore retrouvé l'article.
Autre chose, hier j'ai relu un passage de la Vague, chapitre 21 où Laura pose des questions sur la duplication des corps
Pleins de questions, comme beaucoup d'entre vous, en restant au balcon, comme le disent les Cassiopéens
Tendresse pour tous

Hello everyone
It is the first time that I wrote to you and yet, I follow you, I listen to you and I learn since 1994 and I thank you for it
To laugh, but it's true: each time I am sad or distraught in front of this crazy world, I say to myself: "I am not food for the Moon" and I leave.
This message to tell you that the current climate for me and normal: 20 years ago,
I had 28 ° in late February and then a year of snow in late April ....
So, for me, ice age is coming, perhaps, but it is not the most urgent.
Another thing: I remembered yesterday an article taken on the net a few years ago on the manufacture of 500,000 coffins in the USA ...... unfortunately,
I have not yet found the article.
Another thing, yesterday I reread a passage from the Wave, chapter 21 where Laura asks questions about the duplication of bodies
Full of questions, like many of you, staying on the balcony, as the Cassiopaeans say
Tenderness for all
Sorry for my language translation by google

They have collected my dna, for what I am not sure. My thoughts take me back about 6 years, when it was done. The time of the Dragon.

If they used it as a bioweapon for "woke " people and the dna of the collection used somehow managed to cause unwanted side effects.

See, these are things that I think about. Something like that would definitely fit in with my mission profile. Most of you will think that I am off my rocker. Hence my need for strategic enclosure.

@WIN 52,

I would just say adventuresome but that is just me. I may be a little off my rocker too but at my age, I could use a good rocker sometimes.:-P

Hello, thanks again for this session.

2018. A controversial social security reform unleashed on April 18 the worst protests Daniel Ortega has experienced in his fifteen years in office. The Police, with the help of groups of armed civilians related to the Government, brutally repressed the sources of dissent, leaving more than 300 dead and thousands of detainees, according to OAS figures.

2018 Paris. On November 17, thousands of French people took to the streets in protest at the Government's plans to increase taxes on hydrocarbons, starting a protest movement that was gaining in participation and virulence. Decked out in yellow , the protesters gathered for several consecutive Saturdays in different cities of the country, staging especially virulent altercations in Paris where there were dozens of wounded and detained and significant material damage was caused even in the Arc de Triomphe, one of the great symbols nationals.

2019 Hong Kong. The anti-government protests, which started on June 9, have been developing in the financial center of the city, as the anger of the Hong Kong people grows for what they consider a Chinese interference in the freedoms that were promised to the former British colony. when it came back under Beijing's rule in 1997. But the Chinese government continues to blame the protests on "foreign forces" and claims that attempts to interfere with China's city governance are doomed to fail.

I've noticed a few posts about these sorts of

2019 Chile. Since 18 October, the country has been experiencing a social outbreak against the rise in the Metro fare, considered the most serious since the end of the dictatorship of Agusto Pinochet (1973-1990), and which claimed the lives of at least 23 people and caused thousands of injuries

2019 Bolivia. Evo Morales resigned from the presidency on November 10 after three weeks of protests against his re-election in the October 20 elections, in which there were irregularities. The violence in the Andean country, which left 36 dead, began on October 21, a day after the elections in which the now-former president was declared the winner.

2019 Colombia. Similar to other Latin American countries, similar protests took place in Colombia, where mass protests called by unions have been taking place since November 21 to express their rejection of the social and economic policies of President Iván Duque.

2019 Ecuador experienced between October 3 and 13 one of the most serious waves of violence in its history, as a result of the decision by the government of President Lenín Moreno, to eliminate the fuel subsidy, a measure that was finally repealed by the executive to pacify the country after the death of at least half a dozen people in riots.

wow wow wow too many coincidences

View attachment 34593

Hey, thanks for this post. In reading it, I have realized that now seems to be a good time for us all to familiarize themselves with the National Endowment for Democracy (NDI), Colour Revolutions, and Hybrid War. What you see on the news about 'uprisings' is often a fairy tale crafted by the Deep State actors in the US to destabilize global adversaries.

I've already seen people indiscriminately post about various protests as evidence of 'a new awakening'. I am not familiar with each case you've listed here, but in the case of Hong Kong, Nicaragua, Bolivia (and Venezuela, though it didn't pan out - yet) there is ample evidence that these were not 'indigenous' to the population there, but 'seeded' by actors in the US in attempted disruption or regime change to open up these nations for manipulation and exploitation.

For those interested, I'd suggest going over each case carefully. Luckily, doing a search on SOTT will reveal these machinations for what they are, and what they are not. I've listed some good links below.

I'm remembering that any false information absorbed (any lie believed) by us is detrimental to our Frequency Resonance Vibration. This is a very important time on the planet. So let's take care of ourselves, each other - and our Mother Earth - in this way... don't believe the hype!

Hybrid War, Colour Revolutions and Intentional Chaos:

National Endowment for Democracy:

Hong Kong:

Nicaragua:

Venezuela:

Bolivia:

Hello everyone
It is the first time that I wrote to you and yet, I follow you, I listen to you and I learn since 1994 and I thank you for it
To laugh, but it's true: each time I am sad or distraught in front of this crazy world, I say to myself: "I am not food for the Moon" and I leave.
This message to tell you that the current climate for me and normal: 20 years ago,
I had 28 ° in late February and then a year of snow in late April ....
So, for me, ice age is coming, perhaps, but it is not the most urgent.
Another thing: I remembered yesterday an article taken on the net a few years ago on the manufacture of 500,000 coffins in the USA ...... unfortunately,
I have not yet found the article.
Another thing, yesterday I reread a passage from the Wave, chapter 21 where Laura asks questions about the duplication of bodies
Full of questions, like many of you, staying on the balcony, as the Cassiopaeans say
Tenderness for all
Sorry for my language translation by google

Bonjour Channa, et merci de partager :flowers:

Puisque c'est votre premier message, pourriez-vous lancer un fil de discussion ici pour vous présenter et nous parler un peu de vous (tout ce que vous vous sentez à l'aise de partager), afin que nous puissions vous accueillir correctement sur notre forum ?

De plus, je trouve que Deepl est un meilleur traducteur que Google. J'espère que cela vous aidera.

Au fait, j'ai supprimé les messages faits par accident ;-)

~~~

Bonjour Channa, and thank you for sharing. :flowers:

Seeing that this is your first post, could you start a thread here to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you (whatever you feel comfortable sharing), so that we can properly welcome you to our forum?

Also, I find that Deepl is a better translator than Google. I hope it helps.

By the way, I deleted the posts made by accident ;-)

Of course it's still possible. In the mean time, it would be good to hear from you more often. Especially with the way things are with an almost total lock down globally, it's important to be with and interact with like mind people that can see through the BS that's enveloping the world.

Thanks. I can start with sharing a little bit of what it is like in my part of the world. Sweden is the country with the least lockdown from what I understand; I am very curious as to why. Generally people complain and say we should lock down more. I am surprised at how many around me have really shown themselves to be Authoritarian followers, some really taking the lead (I tried to share my views with a friend and was belittled and told to trust authority) and others just kind of going along. I don't know anyone who suspects anymore that it's not a dangerous virus, though I have heard some say that the measures being taken are perhaps too severe.

I could relate to Laura and others who commented that they were feeling very heavy in the last months. Mid- January I remember feeling really odd, a heavy negativity of a kind I don't usually experience. Maybe it's the beaming? After this Corona-thing went crazy I felt stress and fear for a few days that I couldn't shake, but it all subsided after the latest session with the C's.

Meanwhile, I work a little bit from home doing administration and am part-time unemployed with unemployment support. I have a son who will be 3 this summer. My plan is to stock up on food, particularly meat, and work on keeping us healthy. At this point I refrain from too much contact with acquaintances because facing their programming is like facing a wall. Underneath it all I sense that everyone is worried how they will make money.

I have also noticed that it's been a lot colder lately. Winter wasn't cold at all which is, of course, unusual for here.

Back
Top Bottom