Session 21 March 2020

Folks on social media are arguing that this may be a bomb blast, while others are convinced that this was an asteroid.

It really look like a cover up, here are some comment on this article;

• Veer veera day ago
    It is not an explosion! NASA warned about asteroid earlier... They stated that a fragment of it can end civilization when it hits the earth. I actually thought the building beside my house has collapsed when this "thing" passed my roof earlier this morning, it forcefully opened the door I just closed!!! I am in Akure.

• Share ›

• Veer veer Kenzee15a day ago
      Yes it sank at eleyewo..near possibility church ... And the after effect was just as the googled image of asteroid effect.

Very suspicious explosion in southern nigeria, possible impact and cover up.

from the article;

Initial, the massive explosion was thought to be caused by a terrorist attack with a vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) or even a small asteroid impact.

Can't watch the video, probably to much traffic this morning, what do you think.

Does not look like that crater could be caused by explosives on a truck.

I’m not sure, at the moment I don’t think we have large streams of migrants anymore. The Prime Minister held a speech some days ago (very short and zero information) and he was shaking in his boots. So I have wondered if the Swedish Epidemiological Institute have ”gone rogue” telling people it’s ok to go out etc. Because it was their guidelines That everyone listened to. In fact the former chief of this institute (now retired) said in an interview the other day ”what is everyone doing inside? Get out and enjoy the sun”
If they confine people, Greta would not get her people join her! :lol:

more photos Laura, A truck engine won't desintegrate, it leave debris. Can you see any.

Can't access the video from here in, can anyone in Europe access it.

Last edited:
It came to mind that perhaps the ptb now claiming to have the virus, self isolating and governing through remote means are using the opportunity to hunker down and weather the storm whilst the shtf. At least if they are sick they can try to avoid blame!!

Thank you very much for the presentation of the session and for all the comments of the group members.
I have been rereading the book of Daniel, in the passage of the dream of the beast with ten horns, it speaks of an eleventh horn, smaller than the others. Later, in the interpretation of the dream, it is said that the horns are kings, and that this last horn, will knock down three kings, and will try to change the times and the law.
It occurs to me that kings wear crowns, and this latest virus is changing our times; our lives, cycles and perhaps our frequencies of vibration. Our laws are also changing, due to the imposed state of alarm.

Does not look like that crater could be caused by explosives on a truck.
I had a look for some images of craters caused by explosions because that is one BIG hole in the ground.
missile crater.jpg
U.S. Soldiers and journalists stand near a crater caused by Iranian bombing at Ain al-Asad air base, in Anbar, Iraq, Monday, Jan. 13, 2020. Ain al-Asad air base was struck by a barrage of Iranian missiles on Wednesday, in retaliation for the U.S. drone strike that killed atop Iranian commander, Gen. Qassem Soleimani, whose killing raised fears of a wider war in the Middle East.

(Ali Abdul Hassan/AP)
_PHOTOS: Aftermath of Iranian ballistic missile attack on US-Iraqi base
Tanker truck explosion.jpg
nightmarish scene unfolded on a raised highway in the Italian city of Bologna on Monday after a tanker truck carrying liquefied petroleum gas exploded in a massive fireball following a traffic accident, killing at least three people, injuring more than 60, and causing a section of the elevated structure to collapse, according to multiple reports.
_https://www.thedrive.com/news/22668/three-dead-60-injured-after-tanker-truck-explosion-collapses-elevated-highway-in-italy
tanker truck explosion 2.jpg
The driver of a tanker truck carrying ammonium nitrate was killed when the truck blew up on Highway 279 west of Camden this morning. The explosion that left a crater in the road and forced closure of the highway.
_Driver killed in tanker truck explosion near Camden - Arkansas Times
missile crater 2.jpg
SANA, Yemen — A ballistic missile ripped through a military parade for a separatist group in southern Yemen backed by the United Arab Emirates, killing at least six troops and four children, a spokesman for the group said on Sunday.
_Missile Strikes Military Parade in Yemen, Killing at Least 10
spanish fork explosion.png
A team of researchers from the University of Utah is wrapping up an exhaustive five-year study looking into a mysterious explosion of a semi-truck in Spanish Fork Canyon back in 2005.

The truck was packed with 35,000 pounds of mining explosives. It blew up after the truck rolled over, leaving a massive crater, 70-feet wide and 30-feet deep.

There were no fatalities but explosions like the one that happened on Aug. 10, 2005 are extremely rare. But the team of researchers is determined to prevent this type of incident from happening again.
_U of U team finishes study of massive, mysterious explosion

That last one is an actual truck with explosives blowing up... It's a big hole, but nowhere near as big as the Nigerian one.

This is my struggle too and has been for years. The other day I broke down and cried because I know there is nothing I can do for my family now. I've been mostly absent from this forum for 5 years while I dealt with chronic lyme disease that spread to my brain. It was truly a life altering experience to lose the ability to type, read, function on a normal level or remember anything. 2 years ago I didn't think I'd make it but here I am still hanging on. Yes, I have a rocking chair right beside me, necessary item if there ever was one. :D

Your story, Drea, is very moving. Thank you for sharing and putting my small peeves into perspective. Keep pushing ahead and know I am full of admiration.

This is my struggle too and has been for years. The other day I broke down and cried because I know there is nothing I can do for my family now. I've been mostly absent from this forum for 5 years while I dealt with chronic lyme disease that spread to my brain. It was truly a life altering experience to lose the ability to type, read, function on a normal level or remember anything. 2 years ago I didn't think I'd make it but here I am still hanging on.

Hello Drea, the Dr. Bill Rawls claim, he recovered from Lyme disease completely by reading and applied from Stephen Buhner’s book- Healing Lyme. Using herbs and others.
Did you tried that?

My Chronic Lyme Disease Journey - Dr. Bill Rawls | RawlsMD

Back
Top Bottom