Session 21 November 2015

Wow! :wow: Excellent session! Many thanks to all for this!

So glad I started the iodine protocol. Been feeling a lot more mental clarity and energy in just the first week! I've ordered more and it sounds like I just have to up the salt water intake. Very excited to read all of this. Thanks again!

Nienna said:
Turgon said:
Thank you so much for sharing this session!

Laura said:
Q: (L) Toxicity. It's the terrain, not the microbe. I was reading that deficiency of iodine in any tissue can cause problems with that area of the body. If you are deficient you might have dry mouth, dry eyes, inability to sweat, brain fog, nodules in the skin like are common with arthritis, fibrosis and fibroids, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and on and on the list goes. The major thing is the failure of the immune system allowing so-called autoimmune conditions to develop.

The bolded parts along with cold hands and cold feet have been an ongoing issue with me for the longest time. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I'm reading through the iodine thread now and the purported benefits and I am getting a little excited as to what it can do. It does almost seem like it's too good to be true! But let's give it a shot and see what happens!

Same here, Turgon. I've had cold hands and feet for as long as I can remember. And since 1998, or so, I've had chills/heat at any time of day or night. I've mentioned this to doctors who just say, "yeah" and that's that. I got my doctor to add a thyroid test to my blood work that is coming up. I will be interested to see the results.

I noticed too that sometimes I'm at work or in the house, and one minute I can be fine, my circulation and energy are good, and then all of a sudden I'm cold and my hands get clammy, my mouth dries up and I have trouble concentrating. And I was thinking this isn't really Raynaud's otherwise I would be cold the entire time, right? So yeah, I figured it was a hormonal not a blood vessel thing. It'll be interesting to see what your test results say and hopefully the iodine can help.

Nienna said:
Turgon said:
Thank you so much for sharing this session!

Laura said:
Q: (L) Toxicity. It's the terrain, not the microbe. I was reading that deficiency of iodine in any tissue can cause problems with that area of the body. If you are deficient you might have dry mouth, dry eyes, inability to sweat, brain fog, nodules in the skin like are common with arthritis, fibrosis and fibroids, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and on and on the list goes. The major thing is the failure of the immune system allowing so-called autoimmune conditions to develop.

The bolded parts along with cold hands and cold feet have been an ongoing issue with me for the longest time. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I'm reading through the iodine thread now and the purported benefits and I am getting a little excited as to what it can do. It does almost seem like it's too good to be true! But let's give it a shot and see what happens!

Same here, Turgon. I've had cold hands and feet for as long as I can remember. And since 1998, or so, I've had chills/heat at any time of day or night. I've mentioned this to doctors who just say, "yeah" and that's that. I got my doctor to add a thyroid test to my blood work that is coming up. I will be interested to see the results.

Like Turgon and Nienna, I have suffered all my life with cold extremities, and as I age, have been getting the dry mouth and eyes, it has been suggested that I may have Sjogren's syndrome, so it will be interesting putting this newly acquired knowledge to the test (as soon as I have read the thread and the book).
So thank you to the team for the session and the speedy transcription.

Because you all are in France it might be advisable to keep information about the Paris business under wraps, if you get my drift.

Stay Safe.

Thanks for a very interesting session!

Jack Kruse says iodine is the doping ion for semiconduction in the DHA of the human nervous system. (I’ve been reading his blog a lot since he was on Sott talk radio). I don’t exactly understand what this means yet ;) He also relates fluoride to increased effects of EMF’s due to fluoride blocking iodine’s action.

Here’s a clip from his site:

So fluoridated water blocks semiconduction by blocking the doping mechanism in the DHA of the human nervous system. So what is the ion responsible for proper doping?

IODINE. Take a guess why paleo has an issue? The classic paleo diet is very low in iodine and even lower in DHA replacements. Take a look here from the Top Ten Paleo Supplement blog. The most important mineral for a human with a large brain is Iodine. I covered this later in the blogs of the massively important Brain Gut series. You can not form a human brain eating meat no matter what the leaders of paleo say or believe. Brain gut 5 shows you why this is false. The most common clinical scenario I see is thyroid disfunction. This is unusual to me now because back in my pathology book from the 1980′s it said thyroid disorders were quite rare. Now they have become ridiculously common. The reason is simple. Our epigenetics have been altered dramatically because most food is now man-made and processed, our light is artificial light, and environmental toxins of all sorts have gone through the roof over the last 100 years. When we eat man-made foods we get illnesses like neolithic diseases. This is critical because if the thyroid is not working well free T3 levels will be low and likely not going to be available to convert LDL cholesterol to the hormones the brain uses to control our 20 trillion cells in our body. Remember that T3 and Vitamin A is co factors in the conversion of LDL cholesterol to the steroid cascade. We covered this in the Hormone 101 blog. Thyroid dysfunction is epidemic in the world where a western diet is entrenched. One in ten adult American women have been diagnosed with thyroid disorders and some endocrinologists suggest that as many as 25% of adult American women are afflicted with clinically detectable thyroid dysfunction.
I think this number is very conservative today, and gets worse with every subsequent generation to the effect of EMF on epigenetics. Severe iodine deficiency can cause hypothyroidism very quickly because of dehydration of the cytoskeleton’s nanotubes. But many physicians believe iodine deficiency is rare in the United States and other developed countries since the addition of iodine to salt. I am not so sure about this. I think it is relate to water dehydration because fluorine replaces iodine in structured water in humans. Fluoridated water blocks rehydration and causes us to lose salt simultaneously. This directly has an effect on the renin angiotensin and aldosterone system and these hormones are what causes many of the symptoms we see in a pregnenolone steal syndrome and in an adrenal fatigue syndrome. Both of these syndromes are associated with low volume states in the plasma called hypovolemia. Dehydration leads to electron steal syndrome.

https://www.jackkruse.com/emf-rx-the-top-ten-emf-faqs/

Okay, after a lengthy discussion here at the house, it appears I don't have fibromyalgia symptoms but occasional myalgia symptoms... just for the record :halo:

Thanks for this information dense session!! I ordered the Brownstein book, the selenium, and the cofactors, so will up the dose to nuke level when they arrive. Just with the 12.5 mg per day - the abundance of energy is amazing. I could easily get used to this. :cool2:

Thank you Laura and crew for this session that inspires us towards better health through Iodine. It is very empowering to hear such information.

About 4 years ago I remember listening to an audio file of a talk by Dr Brownstein and I remember him saying in his research that he talked to clinicians who were testing cancer drugs on rats. He asked them 'how do you give cancer to a rat'? and the reply was "First, we have to make them Iodine deficient"!!!!! That part stuck with me and I have since then, taken Lugols solution whenever I felt an approaching flu or illness and as a result I have had very good luck with staying healthy, I believe, because of Lugols. However, now that we have a definite protocol from this site I will be more diligent and aware about just how much is needed and for how long.
This past summer I began having trouble with pain in my knee joints as well as psoriasis on each knee. I had read about Green Black Walnut Tincture (GBWT) being useful (because it contains some Iodine), so I made some, added some Lugols (20 drops in 4 oz) into a spray bottle, as well as a teaspoon of tea tree oil, and began spraying each knee every time I sat on the toilet. As of now, the psoriasis is completely cleared and the joint pain is significantly reduced ( I can now kneel without any pain). Proof positive to me about Lugols.

Valueable info about the Paris attacks; may we all stay diligent, aware and strong!

Thank you so much for the session.
Could it be that this protocol might offset the effects of vaccinations as well? and might it reverse autism spectrum disorders? mind blowing information here as always.
I am so grateful for everything I have learned here.
Thank you.

Thank you all for a this awesome session. I was excited to see that in under a day, 5 pages were added to the thread!
I have to admit I'm a little behind on the iodine research and now I've gotta get up to speed on it. I started taking a Lugol's iodine solution for a few months back in 2011 (Essentially during the first few months of 'Arab Spring') I remember feeling really focused and had so much more energy. I also applied it to moles on my skin and found that they fell off in a matter of a few days. It's like the skin became like a scab and I could wipe it away.

The taste was what got me. I don't believe I researched enough before I did this and just jumped on board. I believe I stopped because I was starting to feel agitated and it caused bowel troubles. Back then, i was living with someone who had a diagnose thryoid issue and that whole living arrangement wasn't a pleasant experience (In retrospect, it was a cosmic message telling me "This is what could happen if you don't detox with iodine"). It may have been a mixture of reasons why I stopped but lack of knowledge was one of them, sadly. I've been managing to do well on a ketogenic diet but have been feeling run down since August. Researching and trying this may help me to detox and get much better!!

This has to be the most important session I've read in a while. I'm so grateful for what you all do and hope that I can spread the knowledge that you share with others as well (at least to those willing to listen! :)). Thank you so much!

Wow, great session! Thank you! It's weird to say, but I have been feeling excited about the times ahead.

I've read most of the latter part of the iodine thread. And just started Lugols 5% 5 drops yesterday, so 31.25 mg per dose. I haven't noticed any side effects, maybe a slight increased sense of wellbeing 5 minutes after taking. And I took the 1/4 tsp of Real salt right before. So I will start taking the salt after Iodine. I salt my water and my food liberally. Is there any concern with consuming too much salt if we're going to take an additional 1/4-1/2 tsp 2-3 times per day? And does the unrefined Real Salt count or does it have to be sea salt?

Anti microbial, anti viral, metal detoxing, glandular support, radiation blocker, frequency fence blocker! Iodine sounds like really good stuff!

Support the liver? I guess we might want to take milk-thistle along with the protocol too?

I started smoking again, cigarettes and a pipe. I guess I should quit because I always find it easy to quit. It takes up significant time to roll them anyways, and pipe smoking is a big time sink too.

"The kind that were intended as "defense" against what is "out there"." Did they mean aliens or comets/asteroids?

Thanks again. :)

Thanks Again Laura, The Chateau and of course the C's

Time to go Termonuclear with the Iodine Protocol...

Until now I was very conservative in the intake... Many thanks... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom