Session 21 November 2015

What correlates with what the C's said here is that the cosmic and earth changes will put an end to the national societies as we know them. Due to Rose Sterns decoding of Nostradamus there will be first a war over Europe, mainly Germany, which will be fought with drones and several new biological and chemical weapons (Nostradamus is taking about a "yellow line" which is more a corridor of some hundred kilometers width over Germany, also mentioning that the western neighbours will get their share of the chemicals and gasses as well, because of a stiff wind from the east.

According to Nostradamus (via Rose Stern) it will be the sudden pole shift that will set an end to all this warfare. He emphasizes that those changes will happen with much force, be very loud and scary - and that for eight hours the magnetic shield of earth will be completely down. Which means that the earth will get toasted, Nostradamus writes "geröntgt" which means "x-rayed" (yes, according to Stern he did include the German language into some of the keys).

Although there are so many similarities between what the C's said and Sterns Nostradamus decoding, there is one thing that doesn't fit: I remember the C's stated one time (cannot find the session now, but maybe you remember it, too) that ALL predictions with precise date and time must fail. Thing is that this is precisely what Stern's Nostradamus decoding provide: exact date. For the War, for the pole shift, for the time without magnetopause, everything.

I didn't find the exact session, but I found this post very related: The C's didn't predict it

When I read that session after some years, I was intrigued (again) by the C's prophecy about the Denver airport:

16 July 1994

Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Go to Denver airports.
Q: (L) When is all this going to happen?
A: Scandal - Scandal - Denver Airport.
Q: (L) What about the Denver airport?
A: Scandal.
Q: I don't understand.
A: New Denver airport.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Pay attention.
Q: Okay, we are paying attention. What are you trying to tell us?
A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.
Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.
Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami Too.
Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.

Then I turned my attention to Denver airport, with its "Nazi" military man in a bio-warfare mask and the German child who destroys the world's weapons. Do you see the connection to Nostradamus' prophecy?

profecia 1.png
profecia 2.png

And it is... for a baby cow.

My mother recently discovered that the 'illness' that she had been dealing with for the past six or seven months (she would feel fine but her voice sounded weak and hoarse as if she was really sick) went away immediately after she hadn't eaten cheese for a few days. Needless to say she wasn't happy about that.

She'd already cut out milk a while back after noticing that it was contributing to other health issues she had, but she never tested if cheese was causing her current symptoms because she really enjoys it and didn't want to have to give it up.

But when she had cheese again and the hoarse voice came back the next day there was no way around the obvious and so she restricted her cheese intake to no more than once or twice a week, so long as no symptoms are present. If symptoms return she cuts it out for a couple of weeks and then reintroduces it.

Not the best solution IMO, but she's got a balance that works for her.

So yeah, our experience has been that dairy causes more issues than it's worth for most people.

@Kenny McCormick

Milk has its advantages, but it comes with a huge price, that milk cannot be considered as a normal food for the human body. When you go deeper into what milk is and how people react to it.

Vegetarians aren't against milk because of its advantages, but because it comes from an animal, and most of them probably do not know the minuses and pluses of milk.

From my experience, milk, in particular mainstream milk sold in store, damaging the gastrointestinal tract, is addictive and does not have many such pros as it is proclaimed. One of two persons in my surrounding which I know more or less talk to, and I know about their diet, about half of every person, improve their health short after stopping drinking milk.

I didn't find the exact session, but I found this post very related: The C's didn't predict it

When I read that session after some years, I was intrigued (again) by the C's prophecy about the Denver airport:

Hi Cordillera, and welcome! You seem to have been a longtime reader of the Cass material. We're happy you've decided to join the Forum.

It's customary for newcomers to introduce themselves here. We'd love to know a little bit about how you discovered Laura's material. You can check some of the other introduction posts for ideas. Happy reading!

@Kenny McCormick
From my experience, milk, in particular mainstream milk sold in store, damaging the gastrointestinal tract, is addictive and does not have many such pros as it is proclaimed. One of two persons in my surrounding which I know more or less talk to, and I know about their diet, about half of every person, improve their health short after stopping drinking milk.

Do we talk about milk, or a product in your shop? :)

Maybe, like Iodine in low doses, it feeds infection. When You erliminate infection by +150mg doses of iodine, you'll see there is no inflamation then

Despite iodine's miraculous effects, there's innumerable evil stuff out there and people with genetic susceptibilities. A lot of people only make progress when they stop dairy. It is super addictive (casomorphin) and throughout the years I've heard numerous narratives to justify its consumption.

Despite iodine's miraculous effects, there's innumerable evil stuff out there and people with genetic susceptibilities. A lot of people only make progress when they stop dairy. It is super addictive (casomorphin) and throughout the years I've heard numerous narratives to justify its consumption.
Similar I heard many stories about going vegan made big difference. And I undertstand how it works. I heard many times arguments against milk, but usually they don't make sense, like milk is for baby cow... Iodine and fat meat made me 100% healthy again. Although I drink up to 2 liters milk daily. And I wouldn't agree it is even a bit addictive. I was drinking it whole my life, with few years completely without it (thanks to you BTW). I even don't specially like it. But it is best way to consume any dose of iodine, never has any digestive problems after milk (like after meat or eggs, or mushrooms). Reading is addictive. Driving car is addictive. Listening to music is addictive, but I'm 100% sure milk isn't addictive for me.

Never be 100% sure, otherwise it could be a case of "famous last words."

If I hasn't drink milk for a few years and never had a desire to drink milk at least once, so this isn't even noticable. Maybe, if I wouldn't drink at all... ;)
Besides, even if it is inflamatory as you say, and it isn't for everyone for sure, iodine kills reason to such an inflamation, because iodine is very strongly anti-inflamatory, so when digested with milk, it goes where the inflamation is... So if it would be as you say, it would explain why iodine works as well as without milk, or even better. Especially against parasites.
BTW Russians uses honey with some herbs as far as I know. Honey should feed the parasites, then they die...

Q: (L) Well, why the hell didn't you tell us about this before?! [laughter]

A: Would you have believed it? Also, it is a very good thing that you have gone through various programs already or you would have been one of those that takes years to normalize and you would have lost heart and quit too soon.

Q: (L) So it came at the right time.

(Galatea) Everything happens when it's meant to happen.

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Is there any other miracle cure out there that you haven't told us about?

A: No.

Laura, with some backdoor channels I got info about Ark's health problems.

Just wanted to be sure if it doesnt happen what was first answer projecting... Especially in connection with last quoted answer...

If I hasn't drink milk for a few years and never had a desire to drink milk at least once, so this isn't even noticable. Maybe, if I wouldn't drink at all... ;)
Besides, even if it is inflamatory as you say, and it isn't for everyone for sure, iodine kills reason to such an inflamation, because iodine is very strongly anti-inflamatory, so when digested with milk, it goes where the inflamation is... So if it would be as you say, it would explain why iodine works as well as without milk, or even better. Especially against parasites.
BTW Russians uses honey with some herbs as far as I know. Honey should feed the parasites, then they die...

You definitely enjoy drinking milk. The most important is if it will serve you well. This is not excluded that you are the person who is able to process milk for your benefit. Personally I will keep my opinion that milk is evil and this is not the case if milk is from a store or just from a cow. Because the main ingredients are the same, and they aren't good for the general population.

You definitely enjoy drinking milk. The most important is if it will serve you well. This is not excluded that you are the person who is able to process milk for your benefit. Personally I will keep my opinion that milk is evil and this is not the case if milk is from a store or just from a cow. Because the main ingredients are the same, and they aren't good for the general population.
No, it is just that it is best possibly "train" for iodine, that's why I drink it.
And there is not much healthy options to drink, besides fermented products of milk I have water with ascorbic acid, water with salt... And that's it.
Milk too, no side effects ever noticed. If not feeling well, milk (even fresh from the shop) never worsened condition, but boiled, hot with honey and garlic can miraculously stop worst cough when nothing else works. Even garlic with honey.
In some influential book there was some wise thought about judging by fruits BTW.

No, it is just that it is best possibly "train" for iodine, that's why I drink it.
And there is not much healthy options to drink, besides fermented products of milk I have water with ascorbic acid, water with salt... And that's it.
Milk too, no side effects ever noticed. If not feeling well, milk (even fresh from the shop) never worsened condition, but boiled, hot with honey and garlic can miraculously stop worst cough when nothing else works. Even garlic with honey.
In some influential book there was some wise thought about judging by fruits BTW.
well I think you should take a tour of the forum or the sott articles on milk because in this part we are talking only in circles, I personally "tolerated it well" (acne although not much says otherwise ... and that's just the outside, because I suffered from chronic rhinitis, perhaps partly due to milk) ... but the point is that despite the fact that I buy you the fact that there is a difference between organic milk and the rest ... even this is still problematic for many.

Back
Top Bottom