Session 21 November 2015

Laura, with some backdoor channels I got info about Ark's health problems.

What backdoor channels? Being cryptic about such a thing is not helpful.

Just wanted to be sure if it doesnt happen what was first answer projecting... Especially in connection with last quoted answer...

The above makes no sense. Can you clarify please?

What backdoor channels? Being cryptic about such a thing is not helpful.

I know Ark and care. What's the point in this investigation? BTW, could you not persecute me only because English isn't my native language, so I may be sometimes misunderstood due to not to verbatim image of my thoughts please? I found you always very aggresive writing to me so you have problem with me, or with yourself - i don't know you good enough to decide.

I know Ark and care. What's the point in this investigation?

Investigation? It's just a question.

BTW, could you not persecute me only because English isn't my native language, so I may be sometimes misunderstood due to not to verbatim image of my thoughts please?

Persecute you? What you wrote was not understandable. Why do you see a request for clarity as persecution?

I found you always very aggresive writing to me so you have problem with me, or with yourself - i don't know you good enough to decide.

Can you show me where I wrote to you before in an aggressive way?

The above makes no sense. Can you clarify please?

Of course. Iodine is the best possible antibiotic. knowing that, I don't understand why one would use other antibiotics. Especially, when C's said there are no other miracle cures. Iodine is miracle cure, but you must have overlook it, or forget. I have 47, but I feel like teen. Although I was old and sick 6 years ago. In my opninion, knowledge of Iodine properties in medicine is like UFT in physics.

@Kenny McCormick I think you overlooked Joe's other questions. Any chance you could answer them too?
I answered first one already, was looking for messages few years old, so it took a time. But curious is your post, so I repeat, is it an investigation?
I used word "backdoor", because I didn't get the knowledge from this forum, and it made you behave strange, although it was meant to shorten story. So I'm curious If this is a secret, and I was lucky to find out? Word "persecute' was intended to describe reaction for introduction, that might be just my unfortunate word selection.

I used word "backdoor", because I didn't get the knowledge from this forum, and it made you behave strange,

Well, that is your take. No one can ask you a simple direct question without you making it into something mysterious? The fact that you are reading something into this that is not apparent makes you look suspicious, if anything.

But curious is your post, so I repeat, is it an investigation?

Nope, a conversation. As a long term member you should know very well that we are a curious bunch and we like to know stuff.

I used word "backdoor", because I didn't get the knowledge from this forum, and it made you behave strange, although it was meant to shorten story. So I'm curious If this is a secret, and I was lucky to find out?

No need to shorten the story, the long version is perfectly fine. So where exactly did you get this knowledge from?

Well, that is your take. No one can ask you a simple direct question without you making it into something mysterious? The fact that you are reading something into this that is not apparent makes you look suspicious, if anything.

They say that attack is the best form of defence. And Kenny seems to utilise attack as a form of deflection to avoid answering the question, accusing Joe of attacking and interrogating him and me of acting strange.

I found you always very aggresive writing to me so you have problem with me, or with yourself - i don't know you good enough to decide.
Unfortuanatelly not, it was on Fb I suppose, in connection with Boston Bombing. Cannot find it although.

So always was actually just once?

They say that attack is the best form of defence. And Kenny seems to utilise attack as a form of deflection to avoid answering the question

Is answering the question something that I must do, so I do such a tricks to avoid a question? I just didn't answer it and continued the conversation. I probably would tell who told me, but now when you appear to be official in your curiosity, I have to be also, so I cannot tell (unless I get the permission) who do I know it from. I can only say what I said earlier, since I write with Ark since 2008 I suppose, someone who knows both of us told me to help you find the solution you obviously dropped.

I probably would tell who told me, but now when you appear to be official in your curiosity, I have to be also, so I cannot tell (unless I get the permission) who do I know it from.

This person divulged information to you that was meant to be private, and your response to being asked who this person might be is to respect the privacy of a person who doesn’t respect other people’s privacy?

well I think you should take a tour of the forum or the sott articles on milk because in this part we are talking only in circles, I personally "tolerated it well" (acne although not much says otherwise ... and that's just the outside, because I suffered from chronic rhinitis, perhaps partly due to milk) ... but the point is that despite the fact that I buy you the fact that there is a difference between organic milk and the rest ... even this is still problematic for many.

I read many of them. I even searched where the idea come from. As I told earlier, the earliest source I found was vegan pages. And I don't have any trust in their arguments. None of the told properties of the milk was observable among people I know who drink a lot of milk.
I was sure for some time, that milk causes osteoporosis, or breast cancer (there were quite good arguments), but it appeared to be so wrong. Osteoporosis is caused mainly by fluoride and bromine poisoning, as well as lack of animal fats in youth. Breast cancer has similar causes (poisoning by other metals, like Al from antiperspirants blocking detox as well), plus iodine defficiency. Milk is a source of iodine, so it should help avoid breast cancer. In order to manage with calcium overload, one just has to use vinegard sometimes, that dissolves calcium deposits in body organs and vessels.
On the other hand, I have knowledge about bad reactions for milk. I have knowledge about bad reactions for eggs and even red meat. The source of those effects is in my opinion are three mechanisms:
- infection, that "likes" very much one of milk indigrients (lactose for example, or rather casein),
- allergic reaction (like for eggs), provoked by vaccinations,
- detox effect that is provoked by animal fats.

This person divulged information to you that was meant to be private, and your response to being asked who this person might be is to respect the privacy of a person who doesn’t respect other people’s privacy?

Very complex problem you have here. Key factor is trust. I explain - since I was attacked for nothing (yeah, curiosity, I'm curious where those kind of curiosity is helpful), I lost trust, so I don't wanna answer. And You want me to answer against my will. And you repeat the question, although I told enough. Maybe it seems normal in France or in USA, but for me it seems highly unfriendly. Unless I gave earlier reasons not to be trusted.
Besides, Ark is a public person. You cannot keep in secret some issues. Unless you have something to hide.

Back
Top Bottom