Session 21 September 2024

Yeah I get that, theoretically. But when you're in pain or suffering, learning and growth just becomes words, and not much else. Tell someone living in a place where there's civil war or famine, that's it's all about learning and growth and raising your frequency. It doesn't mean much of anything.

Intellectually, I understand the right answer to our society's plight - but that doesn't make it any more digestible.

As for your second paragraph, like I said in my post, I don't really fancy being Tarzan or in this case, Jane Porter. And I really can't be bothered to go through all the trouble of searching for alternative food source and all of that. The way I look at it, the world is done for and so are we, so I can't see why I should stress myself about survival at all cost. I'll avoid what I can hopefully avoid like vaccines, but I can't get be bothered to give myself headache about every single thing that is meant to get me killed and how to avoid them. But obviously that's a me thing.

On the material side of things, I don't think anyone's asking you to become a primitivist. It is a good idea to move in the direction of a reasonable degree of preparedness and self-sufficiency, though. It can also be fun, if you so choose. On the spiritual side of things, as Laura has written, once you become familiar with the terror of the situation, all the lies and murder and poison, the only way out is UP. One good way (for me) of getting a breath of fresh air and balance out the toxic news cycle is to listen to NDE testimonies. Helps keep things in a perspective that is not centered on the survival of the body, or even the continuation of the world, but rather on the lessons of the Soul. You have to be open enough to give it a chance to sink in, though.

And in the meantime, you could always make use of any number of ways to combat depression and nihilism. Regular exercise, proper sleep, good diet, supplements, knowledge inputs, prayer for assistance with your attitude, and also logotherapy as written about by Frankl, if you're familiar. What are your dreams? Pretend for a moment that the universe is on your side, and not against you, and ask yourself - what would you really love to do? Then extend that moment, and start taking steps in that direction, with neither hope nor hopelessness.

I can testify that this has worked for me on multiple occasions in the past. I have even had physical and emotional issues resolve after watching several NDE testimonies, so perhaps an actual divine intervention is somehow created by raising the FRV?

The NDE literature describes how many NDEers have returned to their physical bodies with “supernatural” abilities. Perhaps the mere act of watching or listening to these testimonies is sufficient to imbue some healing effect into someone who hasn’t even had an NDE themselves? It must be said that it was always the experiences that really moved me profoundly that seemed to have to most positive effect.

In my post above, I was supposed to have quoted this from iamthatis. Sorry for the confusion!

One good way (for me) of getting a breath of fresh air and balance out the toxic news cycle is to listen to NDE testimonies. Helps keep things in a perspective that is not centered on the survival of the body, or even the continuation of the world, but rather on the lessons of the Soul.

On the material side of things, I don't think anyone's asking you to become a primitivist. It is a good idea to move in the direction of a reasonable degree of preparedness and self-sufficiency, though. It can also be fun, if you so choose. On the spiritual side of things, as Laura has written, once you become familiar with the terror of the situation, all the lies and murder and poison, the only way out is UP. One good way (for me) of getting a breath of fresh air and balance out the toxic news cycle is to listen to NDE testimonies. Helps keep things in a perspective that is not centered on the survival of the body, or even the continuation of the world, but rather on the lessons of the Soul. You have to be open enough to give it a chance to sink in, though.

And in the meantime, you could always make use of any number of ways to combat depression and nihilism. Regular exercise, proper sleep, good diet, supplements, knowledge inputs, prayer for assistance with your attitude, and also logotherapy as written about by Frankl, if you're familiar. What are your dreams? Pretend for a moment that the universe is on your side, and not against you, and ask yourself - what would you really love to do? Then extend that moment, and start taking steps in that direction, with neither hope nor hopelessness.
Just wow!

Thank you.

Yeah I get that, theoretically. But when you're in pain or suffering, learning and growth just becomes words, and not much else. Tell someone living in a place where there's civil war or famine, that's it's all about learning and growth and raising your frequency. It doesn't mean much of anything.

Intellectually, I understand the right answer to our society's plight - but that doesn't make it any more digestible.

As for your second paragraph, like I said in my post, I don't really fancy being Tarzan or in this case, Jane Porter. And I really can't be bothered to go through all the trouble of searching for alternative food source and all of that. The way I look at it, the world is done for and so are we, so I can't see why I should stress myself about survival at all cost. I'll avoid what I can hopefully avoid like vaccines, but I can't get be bothered to give myself headache about every single thing that is meant to get me killed and how to avoid them. But obviously that's a me thing.

We’re not supposed to stress about it, but since “those who last till the end help those who last to the end,” then we should just do what we can to last as long as we can.

Thanks but just to clarify, I'm not actually depressed. Confused, but not depressed.

It's been years since I've really been following the news or politics. It has become mainly boring because, once you know the pattern of the news cycle, you can predict responses. Since last year, I've been really limiting social media too because it was too toxic, especially Twitter and I was wasting too much time scrolling and scrolling.

I live my life the way I would even if I didn't think that there's only pain and destruction ahead. But since Covid I've lost any appetite for any kind of preparedness. I'm not a nature, outdoorsy or DIY kinda gal, so learning how to stock meat or jam/ gardening or whatever really doesn't have any appeal to me. And tbh, I'd rather focus energy on things I actually enjoy doing or that can be helpful for my day to day life.

The way I look at it, what will be will be and that's that. The things I can avoid, I will try to avoid them. But I'm not going to start stock pilling food, medicine or prepare a bunker or have any kind of stress about something I can't control. My current living situation wouldn't allow this anyway. Plus the reality is if things truly go bonker, no amount of food/ medicine will help you and you're not even sure that where you live will remain safe to stay. But bottom line is, I can't be bothered.

We’re not supposed to stress about it, but since “those who last till the end help those who last to the end,” then we should just do what we can to last as long as we can.
I remember that. But if I'm being honest, the truth is, no I will not do all I can do to last as long as physically possible if there's a series of catastrophic events, and if it gets very miserable, my thinking will go, "5D doesn't sound too bad. Wouldn't mind having a trip there ASAP." Perhaps, my thinking may change in the future, but that's where I'm at right now.

I do not fully agree with this.

I see an inevitable selfishness in having that goal.

Now we help others and if we get to another moment we will help there.

There are an infinite number of factors in the path and choosing to endure or help can be one of them.

Taking care of ourselves is natural and also comes naturally.

I remember that. But if I'm being honest, the truth is, no I will not do all I can do to last as long as physically possible if there's a series of catastrophic events, and if it gets very miserable, my thinking will go, "5D doesn't sound too bad. Wouldn't mind having a trip there ASAP." Perhaps, my thinking may change in the future, but that's where I'm at right now.

Sorry. I didn’t mean it as telling you what to do or something like that. It was just meant as an idea of why we might strive to do what we can to survive.

FWIW, I completely understand your point of view.

Back
Top Bottom