Session 21 September 2024

It's very interesting, the linkage of acetylcholine to mental blocking.. It made me think of - there's a part in Darkness Over Tibet where Illion, after having been living in the underground city for some time, eating their food etc, feels an extreme sort of brain fog. Then when he leaves for a while, goes out into the rain (if I recall correctly), it's like he gets magnetically reset, all the negative influence of that place is washed away and he's suddenly himself again.

Has anyone ever noticed this effect in their lives? I have, a very mild version of it: One side of my family are all a bit mentally unhealthy IMO. Nothing really bad or anything, they're pretty normal... But the other side I'd say are very mentally healthy (and most happen to be tobacco smokers BTW! None of the other side are)... Unfortunately for me, it's the unhealthy side who I live near and see regularly. They're always playing mind games with each other, they are not very self aware, hardly ever light-hearted, very self serious.. After a time of being with them, I find that mood rubbing off on me. It can last for a long time afterwards. Then when I go and visit the other side of my family sometimes, it's like a huge breath of fresh air. My wife and I have notice it every time. Afterwards, we say to each other "ahhh so that's what normal people are like, I remember now!". And for a while, it seems to innoculate us against the murky vibes of the other side of the family - when we see them we are no longer drawn into their world, etc etc... If that makes sense.

C.S. Lewis wrote a similar thing in his novel That Hideous Strength, IIRC. I don't have the quote to hand, will try to find it later if I can find my copy of the book. Basically the protagonist is drawn into the negative influence of a very negative organisation (with roots in C.S. Lewis's version of, basically, 4D STS). Later when he extricates himself from it and is back amongst the positively oriented normal people - his wife and friends - it's like he suddenly wakes up and realises that he hasn't been himself.
I have noticed something similar to a small degree when spending prolonged time with certain groups of people, or unhealthy relationship dynamics. Even if I don't get completely drawn in, it can feel a bit like a brain fog, or some behaviour gets more normalized. Like my mind is trying to find a compromize, when in reality there might not be one. Only after being away for some time or with other people can I think and feel more clearly.

This reminds me of what Lobaczewksi writes at the beginning of Political Ponerology, when he describes his state after sitting through a lecture with this new professor:

"We studied ourselves, since we felt something strange had taken over our minds and something valuable was leaking away irretrievably. The world of psychological reality and moral values seemed suspended as if if a chilly fog. Our human feeling and student solidarity lost their meaning, as did patriotism and our old established criteria."

They then networked with other students and realized that they felt the same, and spent some time together camping in the mountains to clear their minds. He describes how that and analyzing the psychopatic characteristics of the professor's personality gave them a sort of psychological immunity.

Thanks for a great discussion!

I asked perplexity.ai when dangers of smoking become known [playing purposefully dumb here], and here's what it answered:

Early Awareness
16th to 17th Century: Initial criticisms of smoking emerged from religious and state leaders, who viewed it as a threat to public morality and health. For instance, Murad IV of the Ottoman Empire attempted to ban smoking, citing its negative impact on society.
Scientific Research and Reports
1920s: Research began to establish links between smoking and lung cancer, although these findings were initially met with skepticism.
1950s: A series of studies in the UK and US confirmed a strong association between smoking and lung cancer, leading to growing public concern.
1964: The U.S. Surgeon General's report marked a pivotal moment,
concluding that smoking causes lung cancer and other serious health issues. This report synthesized extensive research and significantly shifted public perception about the risks associated with tobacco use.
Continued Recognition
1970s
to Present: Ongoing research has expanded understanding of smoking's health impacts, linking it to numerous diseases beyond lung cancer, including heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and various cancers. Reports have consistently reinforced that smoking is the leading preventable cause of death globally, responsible for millions of deaths each year

So, it appears that the 'big push' for gradually eradicating smoking began in the 1950s (remember, Roswell/UFOs was around 1947) and 1960s. Maybe too 'tinfoilish' but it makes one curious if something like injecting nanobots was already in the planning back then.

Did they make a deal with some aliens? Maybe crazy, but I've been thinking about that – sure, various aliens can abduct and implant us anytime they want, and there's nothing we can do about it. However, this procedure probably requires some effort by them, and to do it on a largel scale than, say, 2% (160M) that was mentioned in the session, would not be feasible. So, what if the the idea was that via these mRNA jabs a handy 'conduit' could be injected into the vast majority of Earth's population? The aliens would provide the technology, and the humans would make it happen. But first, the groundwork of brainwashing and programming would have to be done until 'programming was complete', which is now. A win-win situation: the deplorables could be controlled and manipulated easily through these 'receivers', both by alien and human controllers.

Okay, I'll take off my tinfoil hat now! :-D

Two factors for that time period: widespread nuclear testing releasing radioactive particles into the atmosphere that have been there ever since. If those particles are breathed in, they trigger cancer. Then there's the connection to agent orange, created by monsanto in the 1940s and used as a herbicide with terrible side-effects, including cancer and birth defects.

One of the main doctors who linked cancer with smoking was a guy called Richard Doll. Guess who paid him £1000 per day back in the 1970's?

Yeah: monsanto

You’d think knowing that would help right? I was extremely depressed about 8 years ago so I went about trying to mediate my depression with reading stories and watching videos of people’s lives and stories that are way worse than anything I’ve ever dreamed of experiencing. Babies in Syria with their heads blown off by bombs.. that kind of stuff.

This isn’t new for me, I’ve spent my whole life feeling the futility of existence and trying to out step the depression that stalks. It is a constant task that won’t leave me alone. It’s just so tiring.

I admire people who have been though hell and come out with a new lease on life- or never lost the original lease they had, may be they were upbeat and positive to begin with. For some of us, the struggle to exist is real, and we spend our whole lives just trying to do that.

Everyone's lesson plan's different (if we're going to believe that there is such a thing). For someone in your position, the plan could be to figure out how to stop feeling the way you do. But it could also be that your plan involves you just always feeling this way. We're all little individual sense organs of the universe, existing in order for the universe as a whole to experience everything it can in every way.

I was very depressed for a number of years. The above line of thought occurred to me during that time. In a way, it actually helped, simply because it alleviated some of the frustration I felt from feeling how I felt and not being able to do anything about it. Eventually I found a therapist who I saw for two years. After those two years, I wasn't depressed any more, though I had to change everything about how I viewed myself and my life.

If we're really struggling to figure things out on our own, then the only answer is to seek help from others. We're here for you, but don't forget there are people out there in the health field who's job it is to help people in your situation, too.

Considering the STS dominated nature of our 3D reality consistent visitations to far more pleasant 5D environments would probably risk interfering in one’s life lessons. It may produce longing for 5D and dissociation with 3D life, undermining the reasons for incarnating in the first place. Thus whilst a singular visit might inspire and drive people to recognise and confront the lessons before them, regularity of such an event might well have the opposite effect.

I was always under the impression from what I've gleaned from the C's that when we get to 5D we experience the full force of the pain we have caused others, the guilt of all our actions, etc. So I've never really thought of 5D as somewhere where you go to have a holiday from STS.

Actually, the way you mention STS at the beginning of the quote, you almost use it synonymously with suffering, but for many, an STS environment is extremely pleasurable - just not forever.

So I don't think 5D is a necessarily more pleasurable experience for a 3D STS being than 3D STS itself.

Back
Top Bottom