Session 21 September 2024

Also don't forget the 4DSTS don't like smokers! C's saying too that those weakest and more susceptible to abduction or alien interference were Non Smoking Vegetarians. (I guess Vegan, even more so).
So I wonder what does nicotine/ tobacco smoke do to them? How would it affect them?
Though I don't think smokers are truly out of the woods if they truly wished to target us.

But I seriously think we should be stocking up on baccy products while we can. As another swipe at us is currently on their agenda, especially in the UK.
I have been considering the smoking angle ever since joining the forum. I still haven't taken the step, partly due to the very high price of cigarettes in the UK. If the PTB are trying to abolish smoking then I want to be part of it simply because it is the PTB and they do nothing positive for humanity. Also the C's have told us that smoking is beneficial. They also said "in moderation". Not entirely sure what would be a moderate intake of cigarettes. Perhaps one or two cigarettes per day? What are the experiences of other forum members regarding the amount smoked in a day? I don't want to miss out on the benefits of smoking and end up as someone's lunch.

In my opinion this should be emphasized more.
Our first line of defense against any kind of invisible physical attack, be it a virus or nanobot (isn't it in function the same really?) is our marvelous immune system. To keep it strong and functioning properly is quite obvious here for us on the forum but sadly, as we have seen especially during covid, a lot of common folk put more faith in pharmaceutical shots or pills instead of their own innate defense.
Isn't this a form of letting others take your will/power?
This is my go to explanation if asked why I don't have the vaccinations. "I am exercising my innate immune system instead of relying on chemicals". Use it or lose it. It astounds me that even medically trained staff who spend hours being instructed about the power and strength of natural immunity during medical training are still not able to trust good old mother nature.

Not entirely sure what would be a moderate intake of cigarettes. Perhaps one or two cigarettes per day?
It is best to stay away from most commercial cigarettes, except maybe the additive-free natural brands like American Spirit. The same is true for tobacco you buy for rolling cigarettes - only the additive-free natural brands or pure tobacco. Pipes, cigars or cigarillos can be other options.

I smoke about 8-10 self-rolled cigarettes a day and to me that seems moderate. Maybe a lesser or larger amount would be moderate for other people, you have to see for yourself what your body tells you.

If you don't like smoking, nicotine patches are another alternative.

Below is CIA's Project Stargate take on how remote viewing works. As I understand, their "matrix" can be thought of as our "information field". Source: COORDINATE REMOTE VIEWING (THEORY AND DYNAMICS) | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)
Sounds like they’re accessing the akashic records. They don’t want the remote viewer or the control to know anything about the place to be remote viewed as it will tamper with the accuracy. I’d have to find the transcript, but I think the C’s have said basically the same thing about channelers and psychics letting their own personal biases in while accessing the akashic records.

Reactions: KJS
I have been considering the smoking angle ever since joining the forum. I still haven't taken the step, partly due to the very high price of cigarettes in the UK. If the PTB are trying to abolish smoking then I want to be part of it simply because it is the PTB and they do nothing positive for humanity. Also the C's have told us that smoking is beneficial. They also said "in moderation". Not entirely sure what would be a moderate intake of cigarettes. Perhaps one or two cigarettes per day? What are the experiences of other forum members regarding the amount smoked in a day? I don't want to miss out on the benefits of smoking and end up as someone's lunch.

Apollo what eje said.
I had this written:

I would love for you to take the plunge.
For now don't worry too much about the right amount, because that's something that can vary a lot for one person or another.
That, you will regulate yourself along the way.
In my case, for example, I have been smoking for about 35 years. During the first 10 years as a smoker, I smoked a box of 20 cigarettes a day.
As I was totally affected by the propaganda, I tried to smoke less and never succeeded. I would buy small boxes of 10, and smoke 2 of those a day.:-D

Then, due to economic difficulties, I switched to roll-your-own tobacco, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me as a smoker.
I stopped liking the packaged cigarettes, and that rejection remains to this day.
I feel like telling funny things about my fortunately failed attempts to quit smoking, but that would be for another thread.

Tuulikki, I'd say give it a try, and see if the tobacco smoking modality is right for you, or if some other method would be better in your case.
I wish you the best of luck with that.:cool2:

The most difficult idea for a beginner smoker to grasp, I think, is having to inhale the smoke because it's not really a natural reflex, even if you think it can be beneficial. But it must be a personal choice. I am a smoker.

Just get a vape and vape nicotine.

Back
Top Bottom