Session 21 September 2024

Session 7 May 1995:

Q: (L) Okay, let's kick into a couple of our questions here. The first one is: Who were the Sumerians?
A: Study mathematics.
Q: (L) Study mathematics? Is that the answer?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Who should study mathematics?
A: You.
Q: (L) Is there something about mathematics that will tell me who they were?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Well, I have read about the Sumerians, and I have read the Sitchin material..
A: We are not Sitchin!
Q: (L) How did the Sumerians produce their civilization so suddenly and completely, seemingly out of nowhere?
A: Study mathematics for all possible unanswered pieces of the puzzle!!! Interpolate and use appropriate computer program, learning now increases your power tenfold, when you use some initiative, rather than asking us for all the answers directly!!!

[...]
A: Logic is subjective.
Q: (L) Is symbolic logic as is used in mathematics subjective?
A: No.

Looking at the date, I think most of these answers were just the C's trying to hook Laura and Ark up.

The session pushed me to finally acquire some nicotine products. I have been taking some nicotine gum the last few days; since smoking is not ideal for my current living situation.
Though I would say I feel better for it I am experiencing light dizziness after about 15 minutes of use, lasts for 1-2 hours. I currently am taking 1 a day and the gum only contains 2 mg so I don't think it is toxicity issues as in iamthatis' case.

This is my first time taking a nicotine product is this common or a sign I should be looking for a different brand/product. I see some mentions of dizziness experiences in the larger smoking thread and it taking a while for some peoples bodies to get used to nicotine but it doesn't seem to go into much detail on the causation.

The session pushed me to finally acquire some nicotine products. I have been taking some nicotine gum the last few days; since smoking is not ideal for my current living situation.
Though I would say I feel better for it I am experiencing light dizziness after about 15 minutes of use, lasts for 1-2 hours. I currently am taking 1 a day and the gum only contains 2 mg so I don't think it is toxicity issues as in iamthatis' case.

This is my first time taking a nicotine product is this common or a sign I should be looking for a different brand/product. I see some mentions of dizziness experiences in the larger smoking thread and it taking a while for some peoples bodies to get used to nicotine but it doesn't seem to go into much detail on the causation.
Don't chew it like regular gum. Break it up and then just let it sit between cheek and gum. If you chew it constantly, then you are getting an acute dose.

Don't chew it like regular gum. Break it up and then just let it sit between cheek and gum. If you chew it constantly, then you are getting an acute dose.
This is what I do with the lozenges. I just let it sit under my tongue and dissolve slowly. That way the hit of nicotine isn’t as strong.

Back
Top Bottom