Session 22 August 1998

@Bernardo GA said:
But, the damaged part of the DNA, or antenna in this context, has only been physically damaged.
At the ethereal level it remains.
@Bernardo GA that is an interesting idea I think. It makes me wonder if we were not more endowed with the ability to perceive 4D before this burning off occurred which makes us unable to detect their manipulations.

I do not know if the antenna remains at the ethereal level but that would be nice.

I think the Cs told us about a way to replenish the strands of DNA that were "burned off".

It is not so much something we do but a matter of our "vibration" which is affected by "The Wave".

Session 21 December 1996:
Q: (A) Are there some particular DNA sequences that facilitate transmission between densities?

A: Addition of strands.

Q: (L) How do you get added strands?

A: You don't get, you receive.

Q: (L) Where are they received from?

A: Interaction with upcoming wave, if vibration is aligned.

Q: (L) How do you know if this is happening?

A: Psychophysiological changes manifest.

@Bernardo GA that is an interesting idea I think. It makes me wonder if we were not more endowed with the ability to perceive 4D before this burning off occurred which makes us unable to detect their manipulations.

I do not know if the antenna remains at the ethereal level but that would be nice.

I think the Cs told us about a way to replenish the strands of DNA that were "burned off".

It is not so much something we do but a matter of our "vibration" which is affected by "The Wave".

Thank you Goyacobol for your comments, and for refreshing this information.
Yes, I think it is as you said in the form of a question.
For something 4D STS, those who executed that terrible act of cruelty, destroying part of the DNA of ¡ Others!, are the same ones who today are desperate, generating as much discomfort as possible in the human population.
And they are doing this with much more intensity than they have always done.
They seem to know very well, that the arrival of the "Wave" brings with it the possibility of regeneration in the DNA, for those who are in the appropriate frequency or vibration.
Preventing people from being on that frequency has always been part of their activities, but at this special time, it is crucial to them.
Obviously, the chances of detecting their manipulations are greater if you have better antennae.:flowers:

My goodness session dated 22.Aug 1998. That's 25yrs. The questions Laura was asking so far back and we are still talking about them and still trying to connect the dots.

Thank you for the time and effort spent posting these sessions.
Perhaps there is a 'time' for everything. And we are better 'prepped' in the foundational 'knowledge' department to receive these to our better benefit/comprehension at this 'time' ;-)

Back
Top Bottom