Session 22 February 2010

Reading the article posted in this thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16891.

where it says:

An interesting example of wheat’s addictive potential pertains to the Roman army. The Roman Empire was once known as the “Wheat Empire,” with soldiers being paid in wheat rations. Rome’s entire war machine, and its vast expansion, was predicated on the availability of wheat. Forts were actually granaries, holding up to a year’s worth of grain in order to endure sieges from their enemies. Historians describe soldiers’ punishment included being deprived of wheat rations and being given barley instead. The Roman Empire went on to facilitate the global dissemination of wheat cultivation which fostered a form of imperialism with biological as well as cultural roots.

The Roman appreciation for wheat, like our own, may have had less to do with its nutritional value as “health food” than its ability to generate a unique narcotic reaction. It may fulfill our hunger while generating a repetitive, ceaseless cycle of craving more of the same, and by doing so, enabling the surreptitious control of human behavior. Other researchers have come to similar conclusions.

gives an all new meaning to this comment by the Cs:

Q: (Perceval) Is kamut okay for us to eat? It's like "old wheat".

A: Yes. When in Rome...

Q: (L) In other words, when in 3rd density without the ability to exercise techno-spirituality, one does what one must. Is that basically it?

A: Yes.

Geeze... Then so far sounds to me that wheat may well possibly generate physical addiction in people? Well, that figures now. Sometimes one has "Ah-Ha" moments and sometimes have "That Figures" moments... Is there a ~sigh~ icon showing take a deep breath, release and say, That Figures...

All the hub-bub about gluten comes to my mind about gluten.

[quote author=Dictionarydotcom]Definitions of 'gluten' (noun)
The mixture of proteins, including gliadins, found in wheat grains, that are not soluble in water and that give wheat dough its elastic texture.
Any of the prolamins found in cereal grains, especially the prolamins in wheat, rye, barley, and possibly oats, that cause digestive disorders such as celiac disease.
[/quote]

That don't sound good... and then thar's this one:

[quote author=RandomHouseDictionarydotcom]glu·ten
–noun
1.the tough, viscid, nitrogenous substance remaining when the flour of wheat or other grain is washed to remove the starch.
2.Archaic. glue or a gluey substance.
[/quote]

That one just sounds down right nasty. :wow: :wow: :wow:
Sometimes it's just damn hard to retain humor...

edited spelling

Laura said:
(Perceval) What's the percentage of clinical psychopaths in the whole world?

A: 6.5

What is the definition of clinical psychopaths as defined here? My take on it would be all psychopathies that are inherited deviations (including essential, histrionic, anankastic etc), which does not include characteropaths. Is this what Perceval meant or did he mean just the essential psychopath?

Nathan said:
Laura said:
(Perceval) What's the percentage of clinical psychopaths in the whole world?

A: 6.5

What is the definition of clinical psychopaths as defined here? My take on it would be all psychopathies that are inherited deviations (including essential, histrionic, anankastic etc), which does not include characteropaths. Is this what Perceval meant or did he meant just the essential psychopath?
It probably means people who are genetically psychopaths and beyond any help.

b can you clarify the purpose of your post?

let me guess, they should read the PDF with the assertions you make about this session and Laura etc.

what's the reason of your registration on this forum?

Polonel and others, just so ya'll know, "b" is known to us IRL. He's a very sad victim of long term abuse as a child and is schizophrenic. He was removed from the cass group years ago when his illness became evident and we have tried without success to persuade him to seek medical help. He's now blocked from the forum because it clearly does him no good to read things that excite his imagination and voices.

Laura said:
Polonel and others, just so ya'll know, "b" is known to us IRL. He's a very sad victim of long term abuse as a child and is schizophrenic. He was removed from the cass group years ago when his illness became evident and we have tried without success to persuade him to seek medical help. He's now blocked from the forum because it clearly does him no good to read things that excite his imagination and voices.

Ohhhh
I hope he will find help :cry: :hug:

Pashalis said:
Ohhhh
I hope he will find help :cry: :hug:

Me too. I just didn't want ya'll to be making fun of him. He is a very, very sad case. I read through his PDF and it is just incredibly sad how the voices that he talks about and relies on lead him around by the nose. If you haven't read "Operators and Things," do read it and it will give you some idea of the reality this poor guy is navigating.

Polonel said:
Thanks for the info, Laura. That's sad indeed... :/

You know, it just struck me: people like "b" and so many others simply do not grok or understand love when they see it and seek to explain bonds between people as some sort of power dynamic. Knowing how truly ill "b" is, it makes me wonder if what goes on in his head is just a sort of exaggerated version of what is in the heads of people like Vincent Bridges & Co. ???

Exaggerated version maybe, but it seems like the Vincent Crew deliberately choose to act the way they act. As you described "b"'s illness, he doesn't seems to be "in charge" of his actions.

Polonel said:
Exaggerated version maybe, but it seems like the Vincent Crew deliberately choose to act the way they act. As you described "b"'s illness, he doesn't seems to be "in charge" of his actions.

Good point.

Thank you so much for sharing and I'm sorry you had to go through all of that!

Laura and friends, I apologize for taking so long on realizing that instead of merely asking questions on the forum I should be reading all material and discover the answers that way. It has just now come to my attention that I need to find the answers and that asking is really the last viable option. I can't express how grateful I am for all of you who participate in this group! Truly changing everything as we know it for the better.

Thanks again!

The excert from ISOTM on knowledge and being was very fitting. Made me think about my life a lot as well and putting it into context. I was simply working on aquiring knowledge without improving my being and the understanding that comes with it. I would read material and think on what to look for in my life and environment, getting caught up in all the horrors that may be out there. Trying to work things out rationally with the material read is just a mental exercise, and dealing with the related emotional reactions from such thought processes was quite overwhelming. To think one really knows whats going on just because knowledge is aquired does seem pretty foolish in hindsight. Until one works on increasing their being in conjunction with knowledge, and by doing so shedding programs and other subjective mental/emotional perceptions, they won't truly be able to SEE with the light of understanding/wisdom which is objective.

This session reminded me how hard it can be dealing with personal relationships. I have just ended one of 2 1/2 years and am dealing with the transition, questioning if what I did was the right thing. I won't get into it here, for I feel it may be excess noise, but have been contemplating putting it up on a thread to discuss. I assume there is a propper place to do so if one intended?

Bobby

Back
Top Bottom