Session 22 February 2010

First my deepest thanks for posting this session. All the hardship that you all had to go through, in the end has produced great insight. Hope all are feeling much better by now.

It has taken me a long time to get through this thread on many levels. Having experienced energy vampires quite a bit, and have also tried to point out the discrepancies of these people to themselves and others. It has been at times like banging my head against the wall. Been called lots of names because I have a tendency to call a spade a spade on occasion. People just don't usually like it. Just glad it has passed for you at the chateau. At least on a person to person basis. We do not know how far Bob and co. will take this. So much has been said of the whole issue that there really is not much more to say except I hope that one day Bob & his family see the light in their reflections and can grow from it.

The implant knowledge was well, humbling to say the least. Made me understand that we are all vulnerable to all kinds of manipulation. Wonder if Ark and the other scientists here on the forum can invent some kinda machine we can defuse these implants... ;)

One last thing, does anyone really know what it is to be "normal"? Halfway through reading Ultramind Solution and the more I read the more I see that most of us have damaged brains. Yes we are fixing them, here, each person as best they can. With all of this potential for manipulation 3d,4d is it any wonder why there is disorder disorder. Why do we need to have labels anyway...fwiw

Bluestar said:
One last thing, does anyone really know what it is to be "normal"?
In the majority...whatever that happens to be at the time.

Halfway through reading Ultramind Solution and the more I read the more I see that most of us have damaged brains.

Having a "different" brain (NA) does not always equate to having a "damaged" brain.....regardless of what the NT's would have you believe.

Why do we need to have labels anyway...fwiw

So we can tell our underwear apart on wash day? ;)

Being a single guy for 10 years, divorced for 8, now I have noticed this in a peculiar way but had not been able to pinpoint what was going on with women. The women I can seem to connect with seem to freeze up when I want to spend time with them. I had almost felt like they had some kind of programming stopping them from getting close to me.

Well no surprise here, they likely do.

Now, there is a whole other group of women who are very much attracted to me, but sadly I can't muster any feelings to match theirs. Now, if I was lonely enough I might take one of these as a partner. This has presented itself in this manner several times in the past 10 years. I have always refused to walk that road as this is much the same issue I was facing when I chose to get married. In fact I was ready to give my wife of 20 years up before we even started, had some strange dreams one night, woke up and went to her place and the next 20 years is History. I just recently have thought that I might have been abducted and had some programming put in place to make me change my mind over night.
So Bob may have had some blinders put on too.

Yossarian said:
Laura:
Right alongside it, parallel to it, but never part of it, is the OP spectrum. It is populated by individuals who never, ever, can, will or do have an individuated soul OR a conscience OR any ability to hurt for another, EVER. MOST of them live normal lives, look just like you and me, have jobs, marry, have kids, play music, go to church, and can be exemplary citizens to the outside view, but they always have dark secrets behind their mask, some more or less serious, but definitely not human.

The Transcript:
A: Sue is not a conscious agent, but is hostess to the tools of the "trade".
[/b]
Q: (L) What do you mean by, "tools of the trade"?

A: Energies that vector as well as transmit and receive.

Q: (L) Is this like a physical implant?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was she planted in Bob’s life just to come and spy on us?

A: Not so much you as Bob.]Q: (L) So are you suggesting that Bob also has an implant to watch the people around him, or is it that she learns about them through him, like at a remove?

Q: (L) So why didn't they just put an implant in him?

A: Strong willed.

Q: (L) But obviously, being strong willed doesn't mean that you can't be gotten to through your emotions. Oh, yeah. That’s why Sue...

A: Exactly. It should be a lesson to many; it is also a tale as old as time.

A: Why not both? The same signaling method can produce multiple responses.

Q: (L) So Sue' behavior was influenced by signals?

Q: (L) Well, ya know, that's a really bad situation because if a person is basically kind of innocent, and say they've been implanted for some nefarious purpose, and then they fall in love with someone, and there is a lot of emotional involvement all around, it's like that person has been innocently duped and used. It's really more of a tragedy than any fault of their own that they're being used as an unwitting agent.

A: How come Sue "fell for" Bob?

Q: (L) Well, I dunno. How come?

A: Programming, not real emotion.

If OP are "manufactured" by the 4Th density sts for a determined function, tools of the "trade", and to use your word Laura, they always have dark secrets behind their mask, can they be trust. Can a OP develop a WILL on their own or be made conscious of their choice with a proper mirror or is it futile to believe so.If their is no way for Op to develop a soul in this present cycle, what can be the criteria for and OP to become a 3Th density candidate and receive this potential. Are they just "time bomb" waiting to be activate or can they overcome their individual program?

WIN 52 said:
Being a single guy for 10 years, divorced for 8, now I have noticed this in a peculiar way but had not been able to pinpoint what was going on with women. The women I can seem to connect with seem to freeze up when I want to spend time with them. I had almost felt like they had some kind of programming stopping them from getting close to me.

Well no surprise here, they likely do.

Now, there is a whole other group of women who are very much attracted to me, but sadly I can't muster any feelings to match theirs. Now, if I was lonely enough I might take one of these as a partner. This has presented itself in this manner several times in the past 10 years. I have always refused to walk that road as this is much the same issue I was facing when I chose to get married. In fact I was ready to give my wife of 20 years up before we even started, had some strange dreams one night, woke up and went to her place and the next 20 years is History. I just recently have thought that I might have been abducted and had some programming put in place to make me change my mind over night.
So Bob may have had some blinders put on too.

G'day Win!

Same thing happens with me, things can be fine, then all of a sudden they freeze up, even they don't know what's going on. The only ones that seem attracted to me are straight out of this website.... http://shrink4men.wordpress.com/ and I'm not going anywhere near them! I've learnt enough!

Cheers

Brewer

Some friends and I (M&F) were talking about all of this last night. How many times have we heard, "The minute I stopped looking, I found someone!!" Everyone in our group had assumed that it was about signals we were putting off, etc. What if instead, it's about manipulation to hold us down? Once that concept was laid down in a generic enough sense, all agreed that this explanation also fits, and makes perhaps even more sense.

Thanks for the link Brewer!

[quote author=A Shrink for Men]How do so many smart men fall for toxic, abusive women? Why do they remain in painfully self-destructive relationships when their higher intelligence knows better? Many men frequently cite, “but I love her.” Do they love these women or have they been brainwashed by abusive personalities? Are they confusing love with dependence on their partner/torturer—a kind of Stockholm Syndrome?

Emotional and physical abuse wears you down over time. It erodes your confidence, independence, sense of efficacy and good judgment. Successful abusers use brainwashing tactics to disassemble your personality and extinguish your natural responses to abuse. In other words, you become numb and submissive instead of fleeing or fighting back in the face of her abuse.[/quote]

I agree the phenomenon happens, but I see it more often where the men are doing it to the women!

And what if it is because men are always looking for beautiful women because, of course, they believe that is what they deserve? What if men turn their noses up at the women who are really good potential partners because they don't fit some kind of ideal visual image?

I am reminded of a guy I know who always hankered after high-powered, talented, beautiful. creative, industrious women. However, he had a missing front tooth himself which he didn't get fixed because he was afraid of the dentist (what high-powered woman would want to be with a guy who is afraid of the dentist and not able to get over it?), wore ratty tee-shirts, motorcycle boots and jacket, had greasy hair, and a handlebar mustache a yard wide. He lived with his mother, had no real job, but he could cite literary references all day and he thought that was enough. He never could get it that HE was not attractive to the kind of women that he was attracted to! It was the woman's fault that she "froze up" when he made advances! What was WRONG with her?

I tell ya, there is one thing really worth having in this life: a reasonable estimation of one's own true worth on ALL levels.

touche Laura! Got me laughing!

I tell ya, there is one thing really worth having in this life: a reasonable estimation of one's own true worth on ALL levels.

I'm picturing it like a real-estate estimator. They come over to your house, go through a checklist and inspection with you, and give you a report. THAT simple! Let's start a company!!

Yossarian said:
I haven't been able to find an exact reference to this in the discussions here, but I'm thinking that what's being said here is that Sue is an OP? The hints are several, but the greatest to me is that "It's a tale as old as time."

Well, you also have this:

Q: (Ailén) What about Sue? Is there anybody home?

(Bubbles) Can she be helped?

A: The essence is there, but terribly stunted and deformed. The false personality is a strong one.

Q: (Andromeda) Has she been messed with all of her life, like since she was young?

A: Since before her father died.

On the subject of relationships I agree with many here. The need to just have someone, in some cases even anyone, often overpowers any objective assessment of the situation or of the potential partner. Sometimes it's as if we don't really want to be happy, and find out what that means, but to just have someone. I also think that many deeper needs are mistakenly taken as a need for a partner.
I've met quite a few people who are deeply scared of being alone, although this might not be overtly admitted. Others seem to just be highly susceptible to the chemistry of a first encounter.

Where I live, we have quite an extensive section of the newspapers dedicated to relationships and the quest for the loved one, or rather what they assume a loved one to mean. It is actually shocking, these are sections written by and for the average 30 year old something single man or woman, but when reading them, I feel like I'm back to my pre teen years! Relationships are discussed with such a lack of depth or insight (to put it mildly) and with such unrealistic expectations it s no wonder people are hopelessly jumping from one empty relationship to another. This dynamic will, of course, be mirrored outside the newspaper in real people's life. The media sure knows how to put people to sleep!

Laura said:

Amen to that!

I've seen men who have an idea of who the perfect woman is in their heads and constantly strive to go after those women. They then have the nerve to get upset when they are turned down. Before you can require anything of anyone, you must first strive to attain it yourself. Why would or should anyone who has their act together want to be with someone who clearly doesn't?

If you want a partner with table manners, you'd better have them. If you want a partner who reads, you need to read. You need to be the change you want to see in the world.

Gertrudes quoted from the transcript
Q: (Ailén) What about Sue? Is there anybody home?

(Bubbles) Can she be helped?

A: The essence is there, but terribly stunted and deformed. The false personality is a strong one.

Q: (Andromeda) Has she been messed with all of her life, like since she was young?

A: Since before her father died.

This quote does make it seem pretty clear that Sue is not an OP, but a severely traumatized person, which I suspect is essentially the cause of Borderline Personality Disorder.

So at this point I'm hypothesizing that they don't need implants and technology to push OP's around the board of 3d sts life like pawns, though 3d sts psychopathic types use trauma based mind control techniques on OP's to create their own form of robotic slaves. Potentially souled persons may be set up from the get go--based upon the family they are born into, parents, etc., or simply as part of their karmic lessons, are traumatized so much from an early age that they are vulnerable to be set up for all forms of later abuse, including and up to implants.

edit: I'm guessing that it may not be necessary to traumatize op's to make them useful to 4d sts, so potentially souled are more likely to be targets of the worst forms of abuse, but the fact that we live in a world full of self perpetuating cycles of abusive behavior of all sorts, must be icing on the cake for 4d sts, so to speak, and perhaps both potentially souled and op's are easier to manage and divert and manipulate once their wills and emotional integrity have been violated.

Such a powerful thread on so many levels. Thanks.

So it is a clever device, yes? Introduce hierarchy into the appearance of females, and constantly re-inforce it with beauty queens, body products, magazines, and on and on. Do any women spend large amounts of their focus on climbing this hierarchy? Do any men? Then you laugh as you sell cosmetics with radioactive coal in them, deaden female brains with botulin, and snatch hope from men who might otherwise find love.

Laura said:
And what if it is because men are always looking for beautiful women because, of course, they believe that is what they deserve? What if men turn their noses up at the women who are really good potential partners because they don't fit some kind of ideal visual image?

I am reminded of a guy I know who always hankered after high-powered, talented, beautiful. creative, industrious women. However, he had a missing front tooth himself which he didn't get fixed because he was afraid of the dentist (what high-powered woman would want to be with a guy who is afraid of the dentist and not able to get over it?), wore ratty tee-shirts, motorcycle boots and jacket, had greasy hair, and a handlebar mustache a yard wide. He lived with his mother, had no real job, but he could cite literary references all day and he thought that was enough. He never could get it that HE was not attractive to the kind of women that he was attracted to! It was the woman's fault that she "froze up" when he made advances! What was WRONG with her?

This also puts up the question, "who" is deciding "inside" who to be attracted to in the first place? Maybe outside appearances, such as "beauty" or certain characteristics can be a trigger leading essentially to a programed choice that is supposed to distract one from one's path. It reminds of this part from "The Wave": http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave11j.htm

[..]But the clue about the face being a sort of "trigger" apparently really was "close to home," and deserves some consideration. Can it be that no murder is really a "random" event? Can it be that murderers are "programmed," even if at 5th density and prior to incarnation, with some sort of "seed" to murder that individual who has a certain facial likeness? And, if that is the case, how else can facial likenesses be used to "trigger" programs?

Are some people "programmed" to choose their mates based on this type of trigger? Whether for good or bad, using those terms loosely, what can this suggest? What if the "right" person is kept away, and the "wrong" person with the "right" facial characteristics is then "brought in" to trigger the "love program" to run, thereby causing a serious setback in incarnative plans and missions? Is that another means the Reptoids use to interfere with our purposes? And if so, it is indeed important to be able to "see the unseen." To see behind the facade, as it were... the face.[...]

Spiral Out said:
This also puts up the question, "who" is deciding "inside" who to be attracted to in the first place? Maybe outside appearances, such as "beauty" or certain characteristics can be a trigger leading essentially to a programed choice that is supposed to distract one from one's path.

That is a very good question. That is, I think, what "discernment" comes in - to figure out whatever or not this certain "feelings for someone" is programmed or where these "feelings" was coming from. I don't think that it's at all easy thing to do, especially when one's emotions are in play.

Deciding whom to "attract to" can also be based on one's strong narcissism issues/needs (e.g., to be "superior" or "ideal" in just being with an "attractive" person or that "attractive" person solely exist to meet their needs at an expense of that person's feelings, etc.). I think this is why "cleaning" our machines first is important.

fwiw.

Myrddin Awyr said:
Spiral Out said:
This also puts up the question, "who" is deciding "inside" who to be attracted to in the first place? Maybe outside appearances, such as "beauty" or certain characteristics can be a trigger leading essentially to a programed choice that is supposed to distract one from one's path.

That is a very good question. That is, I think, what "discernment" comes in - to figure out whatever or not this certain "feelings for someone" is programmed or where these "feelings" was coming from. I don't think that it's at all easy thing to do, especially when one's emotions are in play.

Deciding whom to "attract to" can also be based on one's strong narcissism issues/needs (e.g., to be "superior" or "ideal" in just being with an "attractive" person or that "attractive" person solely exist to meet their needs at an expense of that person's feelings, etc.). I think this is why "cleaning" our machines first is important.

fwiw.

I think so to. Discernment will be developed as a result of "cleaning" and clearing one's machine. Without that cleaning (and its subsequent healing), we're likely to be trapped in a vicious feeding cycle of many needs we don't understand aren't even aware of!

Back
Top Bottom