Session 22 July 2010

Thank you Laura and the Group for your hard work. It's gratly appritiated :love:

Shijing said:
Thanks everyone for the new session -- there was a lot of useful information, as always, and the part about the nefarious chocolate takeover made me laugh. Several times :D

It's cracking me up every time I'm reading it be it in the transcript or in the comments.

And on the other hand it shows perfectly clear how tragic wishful thinking realy is. Especially for us, people who have to live with its consequences.

Thanks for the session! I hope that maybe some day the C's can give us some advice on how to prepare for this ice age. There's of course the possibility that the physical body, as we know it, is no longer important after the events. I'm surprised how the thought of dying doesn't scare me anymore, at least not as much as it used to. :)

I'm planning to print and spread the EE posters once I get settled with my new job during the next couple of weeks.

thank you for another session. I have to say woW! to the idea that psychopaths are the invading force rather than hyperdimensional/ET force. What a grand deception!. No wonder they went into such lengths of creating blood lines and introducing people like obama, palin others into the timelines and covering up what jesus is saying. I often wondered why blood lines are needed when people can be conditioned with education, shock and eve. They simply doesn't work when the boundary conditions changes.

thanks for the conversations regarding the spanking. In india, we don't have a day where some body in the class is not spanked ( until 7th or 8th class ) . spanking is standard operating procedure for discipline during those days.

On a funny note, we used to have a teacher who don't want to spank ,but children doesn't listen during the class. he used to call the misbehaving student for spanking and raises his hand and spanks( ??), but for every body's surprise , the student who supposed to be crying used to smile. for a fraction of second, we are all surprised about what is happening. Teacher raises his hand and spanks himself with loud sound ( of course his hand position is such a way it only makes sound not the pain ). But that used to do the trick for the misbehaving student and for the class.

It is good to see things have changed since C's talked about EE. There is a need for EE every where. fund raising and promotion is a good idea. probably internet campaign is a good idea too.

Hi everybody

Thank you all guys for this session. It had touched several important points. I guess we must be ready for the impredictible.

Speaking about the PTB's downfall, it was clear that it was going to be a bloody matter, since there are people that will go thought this path. I think that in this time we must help others in this crazy situation, and to bring information everywhere if it's posible.

(L) I would say that if there were crop failures, economic collapse, and so on, that those things would bring about a revolution and while you're in the middle of the revolution THEN everything goes kaflooey. That would be my guess.

A: Yes

Anyone can explain what does kaflooey means? i have look for in google translator and in word reference but i can't find a translation to spanish.. so if some can explain it even in english i'll be grateful.

About the violence against the chindren i agree, there are are situations where it can be pertinent. In my family we are two brothers and a sister and we have been abused spanking when we were young, i have suffered punishment for stupid things like to broke a glass, to lose a ball behind a wall, and a lot of times for things i didn't do/make. I have to say that my brother and sister (punished too) have shown this in different ways that i do, she went to live away, and he is too much selfish (IMO though iguess it's a judgment). In my case i had gone through the stages they are but in some sense i can say i excedded them, i'm perfectly emphatic OSIT, and i haven't any anger to this right now, i accept it and look foward.

ELTE2307 said:
Thanks Laura for this lesson even if it is frightening to think in terms of blood and revolution.
If the people who rule us run amok how are we suppose to react ?

ELTE2307
They are already amok , what do you think we can do ?. we all fear of losing some thing to fight ( narcissism too). fighting doesn't need to be physical . most of the time it is mental and emotional too. Infact what SOTT is doing is sort of fight to BE our true selves. so we fight one level or other , whether make a difference or not. It is matter of doing most objective and effective way of resisting. British used to get scared of Gandhi. He fights mental and people's emotional game and openly proclaims he will do until british REACT.

Do we have to fight (I personally and humbly don't think it's the message of the C's) ?
Please "brighten" us up on the proper way to react.

I look at this way. Matrix conditions us at all 3 levels physical , mental , emotional, using evil foods, education, cultural means ,narcissistic habits , societally recognised/accepted or not . When you doesn't allow some body to take some thing from you, that is yours. It can be done only when we have enough knowedge ( information used ). Most of the times ,the answer to 'what to do?' is probable future based on what you had ( spiritually) rather than clear cut directions. so prepare your self and keep watching for clues from the universe, if possible promote EE and anti psychopathy concepts like ponerology. Hopefully some thing will come out

I've been fighting against myself for a long time and it seems to me that I choose my side (even if I still experience some times of darkness)
The people I speak to "feel" that something's gonna happen but they can't put a name on it.
True. I faced similar situation twice . Now a days, people are so scared of what is happening out there and they see no instant solution for that, they say 'we will die if we have to die'. Though they utter those word of dieing, but they really doesn't mean it, when you question it. It is mechanical. when I point out that behaviour , they discount it by sayin ' it is just for fun', but they don't know they don't have a choice. I think pointing out will help upto some extent.

I personally feel that fighting is not the appropriate manner to act but what is the psychopaths awaken and let loose all their lethal madness in one fell swoop ?

If you do physical fighting, you are dead before you give first blow and it serves psychopaths purpose very well. but remember you are not alone, people have incredible ability to organise themselves based on their skill set, when the blinds are removed. so all will fall in to place naturally. still it is not easy.

Look at the war front over the last 9 years. Initially they tried to recruit the kids , 2 or 3 year sustained campaign against it , kids don't want to go, so they started sending the same soldiers over and over to their insanity. Now they are depending on drones for killing. So the more resistane , more brutal it becomes. but change does come and there will collateral damage , it is much easier than worrying about the consequences.

I know it is much easier to say than doing , but that is what it comes to my mind. keep working on your self.

Thank you for the session,

Chilling stuff in many many ways.
: More or less, but remember that some consciousnesses "weigh" more than others. Also recall that "His eye is on the sparrow." While it may seem grim from your perspective, even you care about your smallest parts.

I was reminded that recently I had been watching about the ancient Egyptians. They had a belief that the soul was weighed against a feather to ascertain the life that had been led by the person prior to death.

I was interested in the information about only children. Both my parents are only children and I think that they have missed out on opportunities that I had with two siblings. Opportunities to share, to have someone to be close to who knows what life was like in your family, compare memories etc.

Something that made me shiver was the reference to Paedophilia. I feel that it is much more apparent at the moment that here in the UK the law is woefully inept at protecting children from known paedophiles let alone the ones who haven't been identified yet. Sentencing here is short and sometimes non existent even though it is clear that the offender will go on to re-offend. The psychopaths are definitely happy to allow as many children as possible to be "at risk".

Like everyone here I worry about the future,The possibility of starving to death in a freezing wasteland scares me I wont lie. But it has made me more focused and more determined to do what I can and get involved.

Never, never, never give up. Even if you do feel as insignificant as a sparrow. That's going to be my motto this month. :)

Piratoloko said:
Anyone can explain what does kaflooey means? i have look for in google translator and in word reference but i can't find a translation to spanish.. so if some can explain it even in english i'll be grateful.

Hi Piratoloko,

To go kaflooey means to stop performing as something is supposed to or to stop functioning altogether.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for another session as always greatly appreciate all the effort! Just read it the first time and will be re-reading soon.

It seems we are entering the 'home stretch' and all these events that say 10 years ago were a theory are happening before our eyes. There is a lot of suffering and pain in the years to come but a challenge to all of us to prepare ourselves as best we can and spread the word about E/e and psychopaths.

Avala said:
luke wilson said:
Q: (Galaxia) Now that's what I like to hear! (Andromeda) Is it going to be a very bloody revolution?
A: Yes.
Q: (Galaxia) On both sides?
Q: (Galaxia) More for the evil side, or more for the good side?
A: Wait and see.
This doesnt sound good. The bad guys control the army, the police and all law enforcement agencies. If people revolt, the government will have no choice but to try and put down the revolt. If it does happen, it is indeed going to be bloody...
. . . . . .
But remember: army, police and law enforcement are also "the people". If things are going to tear apart those institutions will tear apart also. Only thing that psychopaths actually can count on as an ally is our own fear, and that can go into smoke in a mater of a few hours.
I have lived in semi dictator country (so to speak) and thats how dictator have gone. In couple of hours, as soon as people have realized that wizard of Oz is just silly old man, not so scary.

It might be more complicated say in the US where people have a) been under massive propaganda for decades so it might take them some time to snap out of it, b) the quantities of weapons in the population will not make things easier. Thinking how it might go down over here in Europe....

Q: (L) Today is July the 22nd, 2010. I believe today is the anniversary of the infinity symbol crop circle with the Yin-Yang thing in it that we used for the Paleochristianity logo. Isn't it also some kind of holiday, like the birthday of the virgin, or the ascension of Mary or something like that? Okay. Let's see what happens.

I have continued to come to this spot where a memorial of Marys stands over looking the valley. She is a Guardian to the valley below, as it sits high on hill for her blessing.

Q: (Galaxia) Now that's what I like to hear! (Andromeda) Is it going to be a very bloody revolution?

Q: (Galaxia) On both sides?

Q: (Galaxia) More for the evil side, or more for the good side?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Perceval) Is it gonna be more concentrated in one particular area of the globe, for example in the US, as opposed to world-wide?

A: Yes. We have mentioned a 5D city on a hill.

Q: (Perceval) Is this in reference to the ice age in terms of the blame that people give to the government and that causes the revolution?

A: There are a few more steps before an ice age. Some of them not very pleasant.

There have benn a number of earth quakes on the Pacific northwest and mid Pacific islands. Make's one wounder, which is at work more the PTB or mother nature .

Magnitude 4.7 - BERING SEA
2010 July 24 17:13:26 UTC

Earthquake Details

* This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 4.7
Date-Time

* Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 17:13:26 UTC
* Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 08:13:26 AM at epicenter
* Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 60.286°N, 177.622°W
Depth 14.9 km (9.3 miles)
Region BERING SEA
Distances 495 km (310 miles) SW of Gambell, Alaska
510 km (315 miles) SSW of Provideniya, Chukotka, Russia
1500 km (940 miles) W of Anchorage, Alaska
2430 km (1510 miles) WNW of JUNEAU, Alaska
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 22 km (13.7 miles); depth +/- 4.1 km (2.5 miles)
Parameters NST=110, Nph=117, Dmin=551 km, Rmss=1.45 sec, Gp= 58°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=6

Magnitude 3.2 - OFFSHORE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
2010 July 23 21:29:10 UTC

Earthquake Details

Magnitude 3.2
Date-Time

* Friday, July 23, 2010 at 21:29:10 UTC
* Friday, July 23, 2010 at 02:29:10 PM at epicenter

Location 37.665°N, 122.512°W
Depth 7.7 km (4.8 miles)
Region OFFSHORE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Distances 15 km (10 miles) SW of San Francisco, California
20 km (15 miles) NW of San Mateo, California
25 km (15 miles) SW of Oakland, California
135 km (85 miles) SW of SACRAMENTO, California
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 0.2 km (0.1 miles); depth +/- 0.2 km (0.1 miles)
Parameters Nph=121, Dmin=3 km, Rmss=0.1 sec, Gp=101°,

Magnitude 5.1 - VANCOUVER ISLAND, CANADA REGION
2010 July 19 17:15:03 UTC

Earthquake Details

Magnitude 5.1 (Preliminary magnitude — update expected within 15 minutes)
Date-Time

* Monday, July 19, 2010 at 17:15:03 UTC
* Monday, July 19, 2010 at 10:15:03 AM at epicenter

Location 49.730°N, 129.682°W
Depth 1 km (~0.6 mile) set by location program
Region VANCOUVER ISLAND, CANADA REGION
Distances

* 320 km (199 miles) W (267°) from Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
* 399 km (248 miles) WNW (294°) from Neah Bay, WA
* 417 km (259 miles) W (280°) from Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
* 476 km (296 miles) W (279°) from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Location Uncertainty Error estimate not available
Parameters NST= 57, Nph= 57, Dmin=194 km, Rmss=4.26 sec, Gp=148°,

Magnitude 7.3 - NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
2010 July 18 13:34:59 UTC

Earthquake Details

Magnitude 7.3
Date-Time

* Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 13:34:59 UTC
* Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 11:34:59 PM at epicenter

Location 5.939°S, 150.572°E
Depth 35 km (21.7 miles) set by location program
Region NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Distances 65 km (40 miles) SE of Kimbe, New Britain, PNG
115 km (75 miles) ENE of Kandrian, New Britain, PNG
540 km (335 miles) NE of PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea
2400 km (1490 miles) N of BRISBANE, Queensland, Australia
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 4.9 km (3.0 miles); depth fixed by location program
Parameters NST=297, Nph=297, Dmin=537.4 km, Rmss=1.08 sec, Gp= 22°,
M-type=teleseismic moment magnitude (Mw), Version=V

Magnitude 5.1 - SOUTHEAST OF THE LOYALTY ISLANDS
2010 July 23 18:31:12 UTC

Earthquake Details

Magnitude 5.1
Date-Time

* Friday, July 23, 2010 at 18:31:12 UTC
* Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 05:31:12 AM at epicenter

Location 22.157°S, 170.253°E
Depth 31.5 km (19.6 miles)
Region SOUTHEAST OF THE LOYALTY ISLANDS
Distances 185 km (115 miles) W of Ile Hunter, Loyalty Isl., New Caledonia
255 km (160 miles) ESE of Tadine, Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia
390 km (245 miles) E of NOUMEA, New Caledonia
1680 km (1050 miles) NNW of Auckland, New Zealand
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 23.7 km (14.7 miles); depth +/- 7.5 km (4.7 miles)
Parameters NST= 30, Nph= 33, Dmin=951.8 km, Rmss=1.23 sec, Gp=101°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=6

Magnitude 3.2 - BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
2010 July 24 13:14:45 UTC

Earthquake Details

* This is a computer-generated message -- this event has not yet been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 3.2
Date-Time

* Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 13:14:45 UTC
* Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 06:14:45 AM at epicenter

Location 32.145°N, 115.391°W
Depth 20.6 km (12.8 miles) (poorly constrained)
Region BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
Distances 60 km (35 miles) S of Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
65 km (40 miles) WSW of San Luis Rio Colorado, Sonora, Mexico
75 km (45 miles) SSE of El Centro, California
2145 km (1330 miles) NW of MEXICO CITY, D.F., Mexico
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 1.6 km (1.0 miles); depth +/- 25.2 km (15.7 miles)
Parameters Nph= 19, Dmin=64 km, Rmss=0.34 sec, Gp=259°,
M-type=local magnitude (ML), Version
Magnitude 2.2 - NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
2010 July 24 15:33:21 UTC

* Details
* Maps

Earthquake Details

* This is a computer-generated message -- this event has not yet been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 2.2
Date-Time

* Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 15:33:21 UTC
* Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 08:33:21 AM at epicenter

Location 38.830°N, 122.810°W
Depth 2.6 km (1.6 miles)
Region NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Distances

* 4 km (2 miles) N (355°) from The Geysers, CA
* 8 km (5 miles) W (266°) from Cobb, CA
* 12 km (7 miles) WNW (301°) from Anderson Springs, CA
* 18 km (11 miles) E (79°) from Cloverdale, CA
* 43 km (27 miles) NNW (348°) from Santa Rosa, CA
* 120 km (75 miles) WNW (285°) from Sacramento, CA

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 0.2 km (0.1 miles); depth +/- 0.3 km (0.2 miles)
Parameters Nph= 36, Dmin=1 km, Rmss=0.06 sec, Gp= 40°,

added note that this event (below) was delited very fast after this posted by the usgs and was felt by the locals as much stronger than the usual actvity for the area.

Date: Jul 15, 2010 8:45 AM
Subject: 2010-07-15 15:31:43 DELETED:

(M 4.1) NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 38.8 -122.8 (18df6)

DELETED: Event NC 71425345

== EVENT DELETED NOTIFICATION ==

***This event has been deleted after review by a seismologist.***

Geographic coordinates: 38.819N, 122.807W
Magnitude: 4.1
Universal Time (UTC): 15 Jul 2010 15:31:43
Time near the Epicenter: 15 Jul 2010 08:31:43

Location with respect to nearby cities:
2 km (1 miles) N (359 degrees) of The Geysers, CA
8 km (5 miles) WSW (256 degrees) of Cobb, CA
11 km (7 miles) WNW (296 degrees) of Anderson Springs, CA
42 km (26 miles) NNW (348 degrees) of Santa Rosa, CA
120 km (74 miles) WNW (285 degrees) of Sacramento, CA[/quote]

As again, Thank You, Laura, Ark, Andromeda, Perceval, Ailén, Galaxia, PoB, Atriedes, Burma Jones, Psyche, Mr. Scott and the C's. Words can not expres my appreciation to your countiued efforts for the Light that it brings to all.

Attachments

• IMG_3025vgm.jpg
    IMG_3025vgm.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 13
Now a days, people are so scared of what is happening out there and they see no instant solution for that, they say 'we will die if we have to die'. Though they utter those word of dieing, but they really doesn't mean it, when you question it. It is mechanical.

This I experienced also twice but they didn't say it was for fun, but they were lying to me and to their self, nothing new. They say what if we'll die but they don't mean it, and when the time comes they will be freaking out(strong in words not in acts), when the men is ready to die you can sense it, see it on his expression, on his posture, in his eyes, mechanical men isn't ready to accept death. Or they say who cares and they again lie to themselves because they do care.

In india, we don't have a day where some body in the class is not spanked ( until 7th or 8th class ) . spanking is standard operating procedure for discipline during those days.

Huh, in my country you would end up in jail and kids are using that in school and they know they can do everything they want, teachers are afraid to even touch the child by accident.

Auranimal said:
Thank you for posting this latest session. Wish there were some way to get out of the US, but perhaps there is a reason I am supposed to stay here for a while. :)

Yes, I know what you mean. I have had the feeling for quite some time now that I most likely will be needed right here in the US where I presently am. There are not really very many of us here considering the work which needs to be done. Time appears to be getting 'shorter' and it looks like we will all have to do our best.

Thank you C's, Laura and Group for enlightening session, lot to think about. It's never easy to hear about earthquakes, famine, economic colapses and cataclysms, but hey, if this is ugly time for psychopaths, than let's keep going :whistle:

I would have loved to of been a fly on the wall during the chocolate take over meeting:

Clyde: So Frank, what are we going to do tonight.

Frank: Same as usual. Plan to take over the world.

Clyde: Well, how are we going to do it?

Frank: Well, Clyde I'll tell ya. Chocolate. People love chocolate see. You control the chocolate and you control the people.

Clyde: Genius Frank. Pure genius. Muhahahaha

:lol:

Lots in this session, as always. It's always becoming 'more real', particularly when it is here and now. There's a lot of work to be done and very little time.

Thanks for sharing the session Chateau crew!

A: Remember we once told you that people would unite against the "invasion" at the time just before the earth changes?

Q: (L) Well, yeah. We were talking about the Nephalim and their stun guns and that sort of thing. But it looks like psychopaths are the new Nephalim, and they're already using stun guns - tasers. And then we asked if they were going to try to stage a fake alien invasion. All of this disclosure business is trying to point people in the direction of alien invasions, trying to get them prepared for some kind of fake alien invasion. Then you said yes, but a real invasion might take place first or earth changes would happen. Now, it's just been pressing on my mind, becoming more and more clear, that we don't NEED an alien invasion with psychopaths ruling this world as their transdimensional agents. And it has occurred to me that when you said that way back when, that basically the invasion has already occurred! It's here, now. It's psychopaths in power!

For me, this knocks away a mess of buffers! ... THANKS!!

Back
Top Bottom