Session 22 July 2010

Shijing said:
davey72 said:
I am an only child. This is a little discouraging, to say the least. i wonder if this is why i have such trouble relating to others? :huh:

I'm an only child too, but I wouldn't let this in and of itself cause you too much concern. It's difficult to know what things might have been different if we had had siblings, but the main point seems to have been this:

The important thing about discipline for children is activation of brain chemistry mixes at certain windows of imprinting.

In other words, whether we had siblings or not is only one factor making up the entire environment in which we were raised. Of course, there may have been any number of problems with that for any of us, but I don't think that being an only child by itself automatically puts one at an extreme disadvantage -- or creates problems that can't be dealt with by working on oneself now.
I have been thinking of this quite a bit lately, too. I have a feeling that there were quite a few of those windows that were skewed for me.

As I was translating, I came across this bit that I thought I'd share here:

_http://www.subtleyoga.com/220/
But here’s something even cooler – the research that Dacher Ketlner, director of the Social Interaction Laboratory at the University of California, Berkeley is doing shows that stimulating that vagus nerve is not only good for you – it’s good for the planet!

“Our research and that of other scientists suggest that activation of the vagus nerve is associated with feelings of caretaking and the ethical intuition that humans from different social groups (even adversarial ones) share a common humanity. People who have high vagus nerve activation in a resting state, we have found, are prone to feeling emotions that promote altruism – compassion, gratitude, love and happiness.”

And the C's said:

A: Continue to spread the truth and program that will unite all people of good will.

sweet info.. anybody hearf about that guy in norway who killed like nintey youths and more shit going on in other places random mass killings...its like all the programing is starting to take affect

When you look back at 9-11, a couple of the biggest results were:
- ultra nationalism
- fear of the "other" (especially Muslims)
- great empathy for those who suffered within the US, thereby solidifying a nation
- a considerably stronger security apparatus designed to "protect" the people and domestic interests.

These effects spread far and wide across the globe. Although the suffering was largely felt in the US and global empathy largely directed to the American public, countries around the world went through pretty much the same responses as the US.

Therefore, we now have countries around the world with populations afraid of the "other", especially Muslims, developing ultra nationalist attitudes, willing to give away their rights in exchange for greater security. This is the perfect breeding ground for homegrown extremists. It shouldn't be surprising to see such terrorism in the vain of vigil antiism, although it is shocking.

I have to say, it's a rather impressive execution of a plan to forge a global army of Xtians, focused on a singular enemy - Islam and complacency in those not interested in joining the war.

This is the second stage of a similar plan to align as many Muslim extremists to direct their hate toward the decadent, largely Xtian Western world.

When you look at it that way, it becomes apparent the larger plan might be to merely keep humans engage in endless war and suffering while keeping the warring parties oblivious to the plan.

Of course, these plans are merely parts of even larger plans, where the plotting psychopaths are also oblivious to the manipulations they themselves are experiencing.

It makes me wonder if psychopaths could be shown how they are being manipulated and used, if their indignation could be directed further up the food chain, so to speak.

Gonzo

Gonzo said:
When you look back at 9-11, a couple of the biggest results were:
- ultra nationalism
- fear of the "other" (especially Muslims)
- great empathy for those who suffered within the US, thereby solidifying a nation
- a considerably stronger security apparatus designed to "protect" the people and domestic interests.

These effects spread far and wide across the globe. Although the suffering was largely felt in the US and global empathy largely directed to the American public, countries around the world went through pretty much the same responses as the US.

Therefore, we now have countries around the world with populations afraid of the "other", especially Muslims, developing ultra nationalist attitudes, willing to give away their rights in exchange for greater security. This is the perfect breeding ground for homegrown extremists. It shouldn't be surprising to see such terrorism in the vain of vigil antiism, although it is shocking.

I have to say, it's a rather impressive execution of a plan to forge a global army of Xtians, focused on a singular enemy - Islam and complacency in those not interested in joining the war.

This is the second stage of a similar plan to align as many Muslim extremists to direct their hate toward the decadent, largely Xtian Western world.

When you look at it that way, it becomes apparent the larger plan might be to merely keep humans engage in endless war and suffering while keeping the warring parties oblivious to the plan.

Of course, these plans are merely parts of even larger plans, where the plotting psychopaths are also oblivious to the manipulations they themselves are experiencing.

It makes me wonder if psychopaths could be shown how they are being manipulated and used, if their indignation could be directed further up the food chain, so to speak.

Gonzo

Hey Gonzo. This reminds me of this thread i just read about the psychology of disgust.

Hi Davey72,

Where you referring to this thread (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18395.msg280127.html)? Sorry if you already provided the link. I couldn't see one on my BlackBerry.

It's an interesting article and it makes me wonder if a psychopath would feel the righteous anger and indignation that most would feel upon discovering they were being manipulated, would they feel disgust or would their emotional response be something unique to them?

Gonzo

Gonzo said:
Hi Davey72,

Where you referring to this thread (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18395.msg280127.html)? Sorry if you already provided the link. I couldn't see one on my BlackBerry.

It's an interesting article and it makes me wonder if a psychopath would feel the righteous anger and indignation that most would feel upon discovering they were being manipulated, would they feel disgust or would their emotional response be something unique to them?

Gonzo

It’s my understanding that the cognitive deficiency of psychopaths makes them incapable of grasping objective reality; that being entirely without conscience is due to the absence of any real emotion other than a primitive frustration from not getting what they want, resembling a form of anger.

The perceptual world of a psychopath then would be void of justice/fairness, right/wrong, equity, etc., and would include manipulation as the basic modus operandi of anyone who is determined to get what is desired.

It seems to me that when a psychopath is being manipulated by another, he very likely accepts it as the name of the game and calculates whether an alliance is profitable or not, without caring at all about fairness.

Harold said:
Chopper said:
I hear you :) but the sea is he only thing I haven't done in my life . I am getting old and also want to experance it..

I have given it Much thought and it can't be any worse ;) personally I have no fear of anything possibaly the reason I have done everything one can do in life except the sea .

I have ridden motorcycles all my life , built & flown my own airplanes ( without takeing lessons) never fear most things in lfe are way eazyer than the officals would have you to believe ...

Thank you for your concern tho :)

I studied tsunamis , if you are out in the middle of the ocean the wave is hardly notised going underneth you ( well unless you happen to be right on top of it & thats purely up to chance nuthing one can do about that just like walking down the street and a car just happens to hit you ) compared to closer to shallow waters where it really gets built up , and we all know how bad it is within a mile or two of the beach !

Again thank you all for your efforts.

I would not even know where to start with you here Chopper. You seem to have made up your mind regarding your decision. Comparing motorcycles and airplanes to being at sea is really... well it is just wrong. So as a sea faring person, I will say your judgment of sailing/boating is very arrogant and a death wish. It is nothing like motor cycling or flying... and I would ask you to discuss this further with others who have been to sea. I don't know where you are getting your information from. I'm really worried for your safety and strongly suggest you stay on land... you have no idea what you are talking about. You will also be a hazard to all at sea who will be rescuing you. The search and rescue efforts of the many who will risk their lives trying to save you will be a great cost, I assure you of this. It is a very selfish decision and could cost others their lives in helping you. Please reconsider your decision. :)

Thank you Harold for your insight and of course you are correct & for an avg person good advice to heed) , But 1 thing I am not is avg ;)

I understand your consern , I have seen the Sea been across it ... Personally I would never call the CG or activate a distress call ...I would NEVER put another person in danger for myself .Thge biggest thing about myself is I don't get myself into anything I cant get myself out of and as you know the Sea is capeable of anything even BIG ships sink ...one can't beat mother nature lol

And yes I have a death wish ;) have all my life done more things that would kill an ordinary/avrage man , I must say at 54 years old now and still here , so the ocean is for me lol ..

Karma or what ever it is seems to watch over me (don't know why) , But in my favor I feel lucky as I have saved 8 lives I know of in my life so maybe that helps ...

Again all opf you thank you all very much, and ARK please ask more questions in sessions!LOL physics is my hobby I love your questioins ...I have known Time wasnt a part of it all since 1977 ;)

Sorry Gonzo, i should have provided the link. Chopper, yes you are right; It is very apparent that you have a death wish.

EDIT: Thought i would clarify, that i was saying this in fun, chopper.

Gonzo said:
<snip>

Gonzo

In addition to "the larger plan might be to merely keep humans engage in endless war and suffering while keeping the warring parties oblivious to the plan," I always think about what the C's have said about there being a 4th Density STS agenda to exterminate the "Semitic" peoples because of a genetic trait that will interfere with their hybridization plans (with Nephilim, etc.). It's really amazing how the rank and file Semitic Jews have been persecuted and slowly "ground to dust" over such a long period of time in history, isn't it? I mean during the "Holocaust" too, whatever the disputes as far as numbers and methods of extermination, all indications seem to point to the "Semitic" Jews being predominantly the victims as apposed to the "Ashkanazim"/Arian/Turkic/Khazarian Jews. Not to mention the evidence of how many predominantly Ashkenazi Zionist Jews collaborated with the Nazis -- those Jews that had NO historical ties to Palestine. And now the extermination continues with the Palestinians and the rest of the Arabs. Really makes me wonder... looks like another "hit" for the C's.

As far as psychopaths' "indignation at being manipulated and used and being directed further up the food chain, so to speak," I pretty much agree with what Jerry wrote. Psychopaths can and do have infighting for more control, power and domination, but it's all about what's in it for each individual psychopath -- to get to a higher position in the hierarchy. I don't think they are interested in doing any damage to the "food chain"/hierarchy, just to get into a higher position if they can. They don't seem capable of any other way of being or perceiving, osit. In which case, it will always be a case of a more cunning and powerful psycho taking the place of another one in the pyramid.

SeekinTruth said:
As far as psychopaths' "indignation at being manipulated and used and being directed further up the food chain, so to speak," I pretty much agree with what Jerry wrote. Psychopaths can and do have infighting for more control, power and domination, but it's all about what's in it for each individual psychopath -- to get to a higher position in the hierarchy. I don't think they are interested in doing any damage to the "food chain"/hierarchy, just to get into a higher position if they can. They don't seem capable of any other way of being or perceiving, osit. In which case, it will always be a case of a more cunning and powerful psycho taking the place of another one in the pyramid.

Yes, indignation isn't an appropriate term, since such a sense mightn't exist in their repertoire. Not being able to think like a psychopath certainly puts me at a disadvantage in imagining what might motivate them.

However, I think it's the "just to get into a higher position if they can" part that makes me wonder if they can be redirected at trying to take top position.

Wouldn't a psychopath, who typically focuses on eliminating threats and gaining power, perceive any position above them (if such a position could even be successfully pointed out to them), as both a threat and a potential goal of conquest?

Thanks,
Gonzo

[quote author=Gonzo]Wouldn't a psychopath, who typically focuses on eliminating threats and gaining power, perceive any position above them (if such a position could even be successfully pointed out to them), as both a threat and a potential goal of conquest?[/quote]

It’s my understanding that corporate psychopaths align themselves to more powerful ones to get what power they can offer and would usurp the upper position in a heartbeat if they could. A threat would probably be perceived in terms of who is blocking obtaining what they want and probably not so much as position.

I think they must be pretty good at recognizing who has real power and who is vulnerable amongst them.

Thanks for sharing the sessions, and always keeping them open for review. Reading this again was indeed awakening to what we are seeing now.

"A: The cause is more than the oil. But the people will only see the oil reason and turn against the elite for bringing on such a disaster. Also note that the nonlinear effects will take some time to develop fully.

Q: (L) Okay, so are you saying that there are going to be some people who are very aware sooner than others, and then it's going to spread?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, it just seems like psychopaths have really screwed things up.

A: It is actually a bad time for them.

Q: (L) It's a bad time for them? What do you mean?

A: They will get all the blame!

Q: (Andromeda) That's an interesting... (L) Way to look at it. (Burma Jones) So then back to what Galaxia was wanting to know, is there going to be a revolution? Are people actually going to wake up and start... (Galaxia) And do something about it?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (Galaxia) Now that's what I like to hear! (Andromeda) Is it going to be a very bloody revolution?

A: Yes."

This "Occupy Wall St." spreading to "Occupy World". The people are waking up to the fact that the "leaders" do not have the people in the best intrest. Some are more aware than others and are sharing, networking and waking others up to this fact. The term psychopath is being shared and people are recognizing this personality type in people they encounter in their life. Interesting times we are in.

I read and article about this and a lady with the fairtrade foundation gave some insight into a possible motive for the move, "This speculation only serves to increase volatility and uncertainty. Part of the problems in rent years have been the lack of investment in improving cocoa farms. But the farmers have already been paid a set price – none of this money will filter down to them."

They also found out who made this purchase, a British financier by the name of Anthony Ward. Ward is Co-founder of a hedge fund and made a trade similar except smaller in 2002 where he made 40 million pounds during similar circumstances such as West Africa was experiencing poor harvests and political instability in the equatorial area.

Either he is trying to stick it to the africans or he is buying up huge amounts in anticipation that the chineese and indian markets demand will increase.

Since this purchase the price of cocoa has fallen.

Back
Top Bottom