Session 22 July 2010

Gonzo said:
Aside from chocolate, the taste of which I barely recall now that I'm eating better, I can't think of much that is improved by modifying a noun with a preceding "dark".

That is a pretty good general assessment, but astronomers get giddy with a dark sky. No moon... no city light... woo hoo! :clap:

Pashalis said:
Chopper said:
Thank you again Laura & team !

I just about have my boat ready and it seems just in time after reading this session.

I am done with the Phyco's and haveing to live under thier land laws ( and the more laws to come for shure)

Thank you again Laura.

I have tried to do my part getting out the word and letting ppl know about you and your books and this site , needless to say told to the wrong ppl all the sudden "I" become the phyco LOL ...... but I am careful and all the ppl I know personally have allready arrived at these things like myself ...

What do you mean with "I just about have my boat ready and it seems just in time after reading this session" :huh: can you explain in more detail ?

I second that question!

OK , if you searched you would find my last post here I said i was going to get a boat and head out to the ocean , at leat your alone without the phyco's around interfering with your life everyday to say he least..

At least one can somewhat "live off the sea" as one can No longer live off the land , I have tried it's too crowded & game is sparce ( yes I aware thier 2D but one has to eat) let alone all the fences.
If someone doesnt "own" the spot your standing on then the goverment does .

So I am getting a 40' boat ready for heavy service " ocean capeable" and heading out .

So to answer your question yes a real boat that floats on the water ..

Once again thanks for all your work Laura.

At least one can somewhat "live off the sea" as one can No longer live off the land , I have tried it's too crowded & game is sparce ( yes I aware thier 2D but one has to eat) let alone all the fences.

One can also die by the sea much more easier then by the land, especially now when there are earth changes, tsunamis and storms. But the question is also is there really a way to escape control in 3D be it by land, sea, computer, etc..., what about other people?

I hear you :) but the sea is he only thing I haven't done in my life . I am getting old and also want to experance it..

I have given it Much thought and it can't be any worse ;) personally I have no fear of anything possibaly the reason I have done everything one can do in life except the sea .

I have ridden motorcycles all my life , built & flown my own airplanes ( without takeing lessons) never fear most things in lfe are way eazyer than the officals would have you to believe ...

Thank you for your concern tho :)

I studied tsunamis , if you are out in the middle of the ocean the wave is hardly notised going underneth you ( well unless you happen to be right on top of it & thats purely up to chance nuthing one can do about that just like walking down the street and a car just happens to hit you ) compared to closer to shallow waters where it really gets built up , and we all know how bad it is within a mile or two of the beach !

Again thank you all for your efforts.

Hi Chopper,

I relate to your adventurous spirit, your interest in completing as many experienced this life has to offer and even escaping society.

But, in case you hadn't thought about it, I'd like to bring your attention to the notion of escaping society.

We are mostly here to develop ourselves while in society. All of the mirrors and triggers are in society. In fact, society is the school and earth is the physical schoolhouse. It's very difficult to be of service to others when there are no others.

However, if you need time away to contemplate your navel and recharge your batteries, hitting the open sea is right up there with sitting on a mountain or deep in the wilderness.

But don't forget that being human means belonging to humanity and participating in society.

It is very difficult to do the Work while following way of the hermit, OSIT.

I just wanted to offer that thought, in case it escaped your consideration, especially when so much of your energy is being directed into manifesting the ship and envisioning how things will be once you set sail.

Gonzo

Thank you for your consern :) yes I have just about had it with society in general.

But the ppl I have been meeting on the water so far are a harty and careing bunch & are very opened minded ;)

Chopper said:
Thank you for your consern :) yes I have just about had it with society in general.

But the ppl I have been meeting on the water so far are a harty and careing bunch & are very opened minded ;)

I agree with that last statement. I sailed for years as a kid in the family sailboats in the NE and Florida - and throughout the Carib in the 2000's. Most all the liveaboards (and many charterers) I found to be a fine bunch of folk - very much willing to help in any situation. There are a few parasites out there but (apparently) not nearly the percentage that are land-based.

Yes, people who live and/or work on the sea are a very special breed.

well, my ex is from a small town next to the sea and he is not only selfish, arrogant, but im about to think he is a psychopath. they are everywhere, no matter the social admosphere you are in.
:/ i had to say it.
but in general i cannot tell.
There are a few parasites out there but (apparently) not nearly the percentage that are land-based.
indeed there are parasites!

Gonzo you made me laugh :lol:

yes dark is always bad...okay except for astronomers and dark chocolate connoisseurs (me!)

Also the discussion surrounding chopper and his voyage into the sea... thanks for brightening my day. It reminds me of this book I read a long time ago... this guy takes his family to live in a hot air balloon... many of them tied together that he had been building for 20 years... and he is bringing 10 years worth of food and they will live in the sky. I bet you guys didn't consider that option.

I loved that part though. it entranced my imagination to think such a thing was possible. Alas, in the end it gets shot down with a harpoon gun... what to make of that.. :huh: :shock:

Ana said:
ignite said:
Ana said:
You may want to devote some time to organize and clarify your post, you have mixed responses from nwigal with mine and it has become pretty chaotic. :)
Yes, but I will leave it as it is. The two became one and were addressed as one. :)

If you were externally considerate you would at least modify the quotes so that each one of them was making reference to the person who said it, even if later you decide to answer generally because the two have similar approaches.

Talking of receiving knowledge from the higher not being able to communicate in a clear and organized way with us is contradictory, although not unusual.

Edit:
ignite said:
I will attend to making the reference to nwigal.

I wish to try to fix my errors as an act of clearing and reconciliation.

I was ignite, but the fire seemed to burn my brains out. Certainly the drug I was taking was disabling my poorly developed critical thinking, but thankfully I had enough sense to remove myself from the forum while I was so toxic.

I wish also to say that I am sad to see that nwigal has also apparently removed her/him self from the forum and I hope that nwigal will reincarnate here again to continue the Work. Damn I am sorry. :(

The posts are messy and I hope that this attempt to set things right, if that is possible, will appear in a readable format for you, Oh DCM, never again, please!

Re: Session 22 July 2010
« Reply #260 on: August 13, 2010, 03:20:25 AM »

As for the Russian guys with the seed bank - just eat the seeds. Just hope like hell there is Buckwheat and Quinoa. No corn please - I'd rather expire!

This statement in particular exposes an inhuman attitude, and I am very sorry that the sacrifice these very human people made for others was downgraded by me in such an offhand manner. Their exemplary human act is something I have reduced to stupidity in my STS state. This has now become a badge of shame and a seed in me to try extra hard to clear myself that I may contribute to the emancipation of their fellow humans whom they obviously loved.

« Reply #263 on: August 13, 2010, 05:11:00 AM »
Quote from: Ana on August 13, 2010, 04:04:43 AM
Be aware of the hypocrisy of the ego, who pretends for himself the beauty of the soul.

Ignite’s reply: Ego has nothing to do with this concept. What existance do 'I' have without 'you'. Perhaps I have offended 'your' ego.

Actually, in retrospect ego had everything to do with this reply and reveals my unrealised sense of self importance. All is lessons, but this one has been very hard for me to learn. My ponerisation is deep and there are many dodgy circuits to fix yet.

« Reply #270 on: August 15, 2010, 01:54:07 AM »
Quote from: ignite on August 14, 2010, 05:02:24 PM
Quote from: Ana on August 14, 2010, 09:47:22 AM
You may want to devote some time to organize and clarify your post, you have mixed responses from nwigal with mine and it has become pretty chaotic.
Ignite’s reply: Yes, but I will leave it as it is. The two became one and were addressed as one.

I am sorry about my arrogance, now the posts have become so muddled I am finding it very hard to reply in an easy to read format. I regret this immensely.

continued
from Ana: If you were externally considerate you would at least modify the quotes so that each one of them was making reference to the person who said it, even if later you decide to answer generally because the two have similar approaches.

Talking of receiving knowledge from the higher not being able to comunicate in a clear and organized way with us is contradictory, although not unusual.

Thank you Ana. In my ‘state’, I was open to STS influences and I have channelled them into this forum. I can only express my regret and say that the state has passed and hopefully will never return. I have since been able to remove the drug from my life and have dedicated myself to sobriety, external consideration and self vigilance.

« Reply #267 on: August 14, 2010, 09:47:22 AM »
Ana

Ana, your post quoting stalking from http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm and the work of Ibn al-'Arabi was very useful to me. Also Michael Topper’s article on “What is Christ Consciousness” at http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/topper/topper16.htm played a huge part in my escaping from the state I was in. What can I say except thank you for the quotes and thanks to Laura for the subtle (indirect) direction to Topper’s articles.

« Reply #269 on: August 14, 2010, 10:46:33 PM »
Quote from: ignite on August 14, 2010, 05:02:24 PM

Thank you, this quote helps clarify matters of orientation, but was unnecessary. What I have said is not about orientaion as such and is clear enough.

Anart’s reply: Hi ignite. Judging from the responses you've received, it appears that what you have said is not 'clear enough'. Perhaps you could try to clarify not only for the benefit of others, but for your own benefit?

It is still very messy I am afraid Anart, but I do see both your points. I was a mess, and this series of posts just shows up so many flaws in my approach to communication on this forum. I intend to be much more considerate and to think very carefully about what posts I make in future. I have to admit that this series of posts by me were reactionary and really showed my low EQ at the time. I expect this lesson for me will etch deep and it has shown me a real disconnect in my psychology. I am shocked, but I am more concerned for nwigal who I suspect has found my inconsideration too much to bear. Bugger! But then, what do I know about it – more assumptions on my part I know, but I still feel for nwigal nevertheless.

When I first signed on as jacksun, Laura described me as disingenuous. Well, stupid me, I should have looked up the word to understand what it meant – there was a lesson that just passed me by. More fool me.

I wish to thank other forum members for showing their external consideration in not making the waters any more complex for me to address here. It is a great example of true companionship and you have all humbled me with your loving non-involvement in my unclear posts.

Divine Cosmic Mind bless you all, and if anyone is in contact with ngiwal, please forward my sincere apologies. Also please, may I extend apologies to others that I may have caused psychological discomfort to through my lack of external consideration.

Once jacksun, second ignite, finally LIMIT. In relation to the absolute infinity, I am indeed limit - just as Michael Topper so eloquently taught me. Thanks Mick wherever you are. :)

Q: (Galaxia) Does being an only child cause some of them to be missing something in their brain because they didn't have any siblings? Do they have brain damage or something?

A: Sometimes, yes. The important thing about discipline for children is activation of brain chemistry mixes at certain windows of imprinting. The human organism is largely a product of evolutionary pressures. To act as if there are no dangers in the environment, to raise a child without exposure to the natural consequences of growing in a hostile environment, is to deprive the child of many systemic cascades of brain activity necessary for proper growth and development.

I am an only child. This is a little discouraging, to say the least. i wonder if this is why i have such trouble relating to others? :huh:

davey72 said:
I am an only child. This is a little discouraging, to say the least. i wonder if this is why i have such trouble relating to others? :huh:

I'm an only child too, but I wouldn't let this in and of itself cause you too much concern. It's difficult to know what things might have been different if we had had siblings, but the main point seems to have been this:

The important thing about discipline for children is activation of brain chemistry mixes at certain windows of imprinting.

In other words, whether we had siblings or not is only one factor making up the entire environment in which we were raised. Of course, there may have been any number of problems with that for any of us, but I don't think that being an only child by itself automatically puts one at an extreme disadvantage -- or creates problems that can't be dealt with by working on oneself now.

Shijing said:
In other words, whether we had siblings or not is only one factor making up the entire environment in which we were raised. Of course, there may have been any number of problems with that for any of us, but I don't think that being an only child by itself automatically puts one at an extreme disadvantage -- or creates problems that can't be dealt with by working on oneself now.

I agree with Shijing. Knowledge protects, and once we learn the programs that are running us, we can then Work on getting them under control, clean out the repressed emotions, which are part and parcel of the programming and read the books in the recommended reading list to fill in the clear spots we are creating in ourselves by getting rid of a lot of useless baggage.

Back
Top Bottom