Session 22 July 2010

darkhazza said:
Hi I've been a lurker for a while now.

I've come to the conclusion that whilst good these scripts are peppered with STS influence. The notion of soul smashing being one of them.

Hi darkhazza. I'm glad that Vulcan asked you to introduce yourself to the forum, since without knowing who you are or what your background is, it is difficult to know how to interpret this comment. For instance, without knowing whether or not you have an in-depth understanding of what STS is and what STO is, it's impossible to tell if this conclusion of yours is worth considering or nonsensical.

A lot of people had a negative reaction to the idea of 'soul smashing' - but - quite frankly, sometimes the truth hurts. Those looking for only 'good news' or those who think that STO would only give 'good news' are missing the mark by quite a long shot regarding this forum, this material and growth of objective knowledge.

So, it will be good to get to know a little bit about you so we can have a conversation in context.

dh said:
Another thing that I believe shows it to be true is their description of what happened on 9/11. I think by asking a lot of "earthly" questions you open the doors to STS. Of course I don't know anything about channeling to be fair.

Well, don't you think it's kind of funny that someone who doesn't know anything about channeling is posting for the first time on this forum by denigrating the content of channeled material?

dh said:
Q: We have a series of questions about this recent event. Was the attack on the World Trade Center undertaken by Moslem Terrorists?
A: No.
Q: Who was behind this attack?
A: Israel.
Q: Is it going to become known that it was Israel? Will they be exposed?
A: Yes.
Q: Is this the event that is going to lead to the destruction of Israel?

Q: Did the United States know about this attack at any time in advance of it? Did any of our people in any position to do anything, know?
A: No.
Q: Were they blindsided?
A: No. But not expecting.
Q: (A) So, they knew it was going to happen, but they didn't know when and what exactly? Is that it?
Q: Is it truly a "failure of intelligence?"

There's a lot of evidence, such as the BBC accidentally reporting the fall of WTC 7 before it happened, that is at odds with this explanation. The idea that the US was not involved, that NORAD didn't stand down etc seems way off to me. That's one heck of a lot of infiltration otherwise. The fact that G W Bush sat their and carried on reading after being given the news as well.

It's not actually 'at odds'. If you've had a chance to read '911 The Ultimate Truth' you'll see that all you've mentioned and much more is explained and accounted for. So, if you avail yourself to the information available on this forum, you might find that your current perception isn't necessarily the correct one regarding the C's take on 911 and this forum's understanding of 911.

dh said:
Please don't take this as a personal attack, just an opposite point of view to consider. The thing that separates cults from honest debate.

Let me know what you think... Thx.

Well, I for one am not sure what to think, which is why I look forward to your introduction. I am a bit confused with the 'cult' statement above since it is - to my understanding - completely out of context from the rest of your post. Is it possible that you arrived here to this forum with some erroneous preconceptions about what it is we do here? If so, that's okay, as long as your mind is open to learning and getting a better idea of these things. Welcome.

darkhazza said:
Please don't take this as a personal attack, just an opposite point of view to consider.

Hi darkhazza. To me, that's not really "an opposite point of view" because "the real point" from which you view the issue has yet to be revealed, OSIT :)

darkhazza said:
The thing that separates cults from honest debate.

Let me know what you think... Thx.

Thanks for the invitation to comment on your post. Genuine, worthwhile communication really is an art, and one that I am still learning. Having said that:

Debate:
Consider: think about carefully; weigh;
Argument: a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal;
The major goal of the study of debate as a method or art is to develop one's ability to play from either position with equal ease. To inexperienced debaters, some propositions appear easier to defend or to attack; to experienced debaters, any proposition can be defended or attacked after the same amount of preparation time, usually quite short. Lawyers argue forcefully on behalf of their client, even if the facts appear against them. However one large misconception about debate is that it is all about strong beliefs; it is not.

We don't really encourage the debate game. At its best, debates are just another game intellectuals play with words and persuasion techniques; at its worse, debates are just emotional arguments, OSIT.

As a research forum, the owners and rest of us as participants simply want to know the facts, because the complete objective picture is the goal, I think, not "winning" an argument.

Welcome to the this forum. :)

I only included the the last lines about cult and trying to say I'm not just trying to shoot down all the cass material because it's a pretty upfront confrontational first post in some respects, and I'm aware that the moderators will take down some posts based on their own judgement. So just a little paranoid about being banned. I know it's the forum owner's right to ban whoever they feel like, but to me being too trigger happy just means you end up with people who only sympathize with your viewpoint.

According to Q'uo transcripts which are pretty recent, everything is going according plan with regards to fourth density. I guess it just resonates with me more. The cassiopeia's have admitted themselves at times they are under STS influence and assigned a % accuracy to their previous transcripts. So it should invariably be important to question everything they say.

Well, don't you think it's kind of funny that someone who doesn't know anything about channeling is posting for the first time on this forum by denigrating the content of channeled material?

Not really denigrate... My main fear was that I would come across as shooting down the transcripts, which you obviously have a connection invested in them. Apparently that's the way you saw it. I just feel like we may be getting caught up in a trap as it were. You can hardly deny that some of it must be STS inspired as it was admitted in some transcript or other (can't find it though currently). My thoughts wander towards what has been tainted. The real problem is as people we're prone to accepting one piece of information because another piece is true. A lot of our arguments rely heavily on inference.

For instance, without knowing whether or not you have an in-depth understanding of what STS is and what STO is, it's impossible to tell if this conclusion of yours is worth considering or nonsensical.

My understanding of STS & STO makes no difference to whether my conclusion is right or wrong. My conclusion is more likely to be wrong without understanding, but my conclusion stands on it's own. You cannot judge my statement by asking what other information I have read. I don't see how my background affects your interpretation of my comment. If I have a background in advanced physics and the occult are you more likely to believe what I say? This is inference in itself. My statements are the product of my background. However my background is irrelevant to any statement I make. Judge the end product on it's own merits. Or lack of.

darkhazza said:
but to me being too trigger happy just means you end up with people who only sympathize with your viewpoint.

ROFL ..well yeah, I think that's the point. If you want to argue with people who don't share your viewpoint, there's a ton of other forums out there. :)

darkhazza said:
The real problem is as people we're prone to accepting one piece of information because another piece is true.

..."as people" we are prone to many mistakes. Many of us already know the dangers as it is part of the training to discern disinfo. We even have a special section of the forum with threads for just those kinds of exercises.

darkhazza said:
A lot of our arguments rely heavily on inference.

The "our" in this context may represent a disconnection from reality. Those of us who are sincerely working on ourselves and exerting the painstaking effort to separate the wheat from the chaff without throwing away anything useful, would probably take exception to your all-inclusive commentary.

darkhazza said:
I don't see how my background affects your interpretation of my comment.

I think the point is that your background assumptions, beliefs and thoughts effect YOUR interpretation which could demonstrate a total non-collinearity with the effort to find the Truth.

darkhazza said:
However my background is irrelevant to any statement I make.

Your background is completely irrelevant to whatever the Truth is, but how could your background ever be irrelevant to any statement you make? Is this a confession to being merely superficial?

darkhazza, I really think it would do you good to read the forum guidelines to familiarize yourself with the fact that this is not some ordinary forum. Reading The Wave Series would be good too. It forms the background context for most all the discussions here.

Happy learning! :)

darkhazza said:
According to Q'uo transcripts which are pretty recent, everything is going according plan with regards to fourth density.

Hi dh,

You might consider reading what's already been discussed about Q'uo here in the forum.

The cassiopeia's have admitted themselves at times they are under STS influence and assigned a % accuracy to their previous transcripts. So it should invariably be important to question everything they say.

If you take time to read The Wave and High Strangeness you'll discover that the quality of sessions is often, in part, a function of who is present at those sessions. There are other factors.

You'll probably also discover that unlike other channellings, the channelling of the Cassiopaeans involves 10 percent inspiration (the information received) backed up by 90 percent research. Nothing is taken at face value. Everything worth researching is researched. Whatever can't be researched at a given point in time is set aside for a later time, with no expectations that what is set aside would ever become researchable or useful.

darkhazza said:
Not really denigrate... My main fear was that I would come across as shooting down the transcripts, which you obviously have a connection invested in them. Apparently that's the way you saw it.

Hi darkhazza,

If you do take time to post an introduction in the Newbies section and familiarize yourself with the work of the forum, you will see that the transcripts are only a part of it all.

There is a lot of dialog on any topic imaginable that relates to learning about yourself and the world around, and most of it has been found through painstaking research and trial and error, not as a revelation to be unquestioningly accepted. Everyone shares information or experiences in an environment that promotes honesty and objectivity yet is safe and welcoming.

If you want to be part of this vibrant community, then welcome, come in, wipe your shoes at the door, introduce yourself to others and partake the numerous discussions that are happening. But just dropping in to stir things up with random arguments over what you subjectively believe will raise the most ready response, is counter to the way the forum operates: it's a waste of energy that helps nobody.

fwiw,

I've read the Q'uo transcripts a few years back. They make you feel all warm and fuzzy. I got bored with the questions and the answers that were given and looked for something that could actually help me find the real truth of things and ended up here.

Reading the Wave series and Laura's other books has really opened my eyes to what is really going on here. And, no, it's not all warm and fuzzy. I think that if you just want to feel good about how things are going, you would probably do better in another forum.

Knowledge of why the planet is in the shape it is today is what is going to help us in the future. Sitting and waiting for others to help us out of the mess we are in is wishful thinking. The only one who can really help you is you. That's what this forum is all about. Learning about ourselves, cleaning the machine and seeing things as the Universe sees them, objectively.

If you are interested, there is the Wave series and Adventures With Cassiopaea to get you started in understanding what is really going on with the Cassiopaeans and Laura and Ark.

Happy reading!

Is this a confession to being merely superficial?

No it's just very easy to shut out ideas because someone hasn't read what you have, or as much as someone else.

But just dropping in to stir things up with random arguments over what you subjectively believe will raise the most ready response, is counter to the way the forum operates: it's a waste of energy that helps nobody

You don't know my motives. I'm not gonna defend myself, if you think I'm stirring things up then ok. Just... don't listen to me...

the effort to find the Truth.

I think this is the issue. You are all seeking the truth as to what is happening on this planet etc. Something largely outside of you, this is why a lot of the questions touch upon events of the day. Perhaps you are looking for a more well-rounded truth, and I'm not. I personally see the state of affairs like an unstoppable train.

I've read the Q'uo transcripts a few years back. They make you feel all warm and fuzzy. I got bored with the questions and the answers that were given and looked for something that could actually help me find the real truth of things and ended up here.

I believe that truth is likely to come from higher self, or simply by reincarnating many many more times. There is no need to rush. I find it interesting that this is the one incarnation where we should panic because the STS are gonna soul smash everyone.

If you're referring to the high likelihood that our governments are currently working with 4th density STS, there's plenty more STS beings scattered all over our inner planes you could contact if you felt the need.

This idea that all people in power are pathological and devoid of empathy is taken too far. It is true to a degree maybe, but I'd say most of the people are capable of feeling empathy. Their suppression of empathy is by design. As well as the fact they don't see the people they kill. If you paint everyone with the same brush you've taken it a bit too far in my opinion.

Knowledge of why the planet is in the shape it is today is what is going to help us in the future. Sitting and waiting for others to help us out of the mess we are in is wishful thinking. The only one who can really help you is you.

STS has won as far as the planet goes. So not sure what you plan to do with this information. Plenty more innocent people are gonna die. Illegal immigrants will come up against mobs of ignorant people who think they are special because they were born inside imaginary borders. etc etc. "The only one who can really help you is you". Agreed.

darkhazza said:
No it's just very easy to shut out ideas because someone hasn't read what you have, or as much as someone else.
Do you think this could possibly apply to you in terms of your inexperience with channeling and this forum?

darkhazza said:
You don't know my motives. I'm not gonna defend myself, if you think I'm stirring things up then ok. Just... don't listen to me...
There's no need to feel that you have to defend yourself yet I am curious as to the intention behind your posts.

darkhazza said:
I think this is the issue. You are all seeking the truth as to what is happening on this planet etc. Something largely outside of you, this is why a lot of the questions touch upon events of the day. Perhaps you are looking for a more well-rounded truth, and I'm not. I personally see the state of affairs like an unstoppable train.
We are looking for the truth - wherever that takes us. Perhaps you can clarify something for me - the above statement in bold seems to contradict your earlier statement that the C's views relating to soul smashing were "fear mongering". To me, it reads as if you're having difficulty with the idea of soul smashing perhaps because it seems so extreme (my term), yet you say the forum may be looking for a more well rounded truth. Which is it? At the same time, you "see the state of affairs like an unstoppable train" which I took to mean that your views were in opposition to the forum. Is this the case?

darkhazza said:
I believe that truth is likely to come from higher self, or simply by reincarnating many many more times. There is no need to rush. I find it interesting that this is the one incarnation where we should panic because the STS are gonna soul smash everyone.
So you think that the truth will come without work or effort on anyone's part?

darkhazza said:
If you're referring to the high likelihood that our governments are currently working with 4th density STS, there's plenty more STS beings scattered all over our inner planes you could contact if you felt the need.
Who were you thinking of?

darkhazza said:
This idea that all people in power are pathological and devoid of empathy is taken too far. It is true to a degree maybe, but I'd say most of the people are capable of feeling empathy. Their suppression of empathy is by design. As well as the fact they don't see the people they kill. If you paint everyone with the same brush you've taken it a bit too far in my opinion.
My current understanding is that psychopaths are roughly 6% of the world population. That would make the vast majority of people capable of empathy. This however, doesn't touch upon the effects of ponerology on the masses capable of empathy.

darkhazza said:
STS has won as far as the planet goes. So not sure what you plan to do with this information. Plenty more innocent people are gonna die. Illegal immigrants will come up against mobs of ignorant people who think they are special because they were born inside imaginary borders. etc etc. "The only one who can really help you is you". Agreed.
I'm curious to know what your plans are?

darkhazza said:
Is this a confession to being merely superficial?

I think you're missing the idea that this forum is much less interested in 'ideas' than it is the truth. The truth coming from any source is noted as the truth. 'Ideas' coming from sources without a background understanding of basic concepts are noted as 'Opinions'. Opinions aren't very helpful in the search for truth.

No need to defend yourself since you aren't being attacked. Have you had a chance to introduce yourself, so we can get to know you?

No one here is panicking - that is your interpretation. Please understand the difference between your interpretation and other people's interpretation. Time doesn't even exist, so, of course there is no need to rush - this is elementary. What is necessary is a deep understanding that the choices one makes every hour of every day determine the future. Those who pay strict attention to reality right and left become the people of the future - those who don't become dreams of the past.

d said:

This doesn't make any sense to me, could you explain? Why would anyone feel the need to contact STS beings and what are the 'inner planes'?

dh said:

See the above link on opinions. It's not taking it too far - paying attention to the reality of our world today proves that beyond any doubt.

dh said:
STS has won as far as the planet goes.

Who sez? The 'battle' isn't over.

dh said:
So not sure what you plan to do with this information. Plenty more innocent people are gonna die. Illegal immigrants will come up against mobs of ignorant people who think they are special because they were born inside imaginary borders. etc etc. "The only one who can really help you is you". Agreed.

It really sounds like you're searching for information and answers, which is good. I'd recommend that you take the time to read the suggested material posted in the Book section of the forum. Once you're armed with more knowledge, things will make more sense - it can be no other way.

Hi darkhazza. I can't seem to find your intro in the Newbies section either.

It would be respectful to introduce yourself as others have asked before continuing, no? ;)

Precisely. There is a natural progression of this world, invariably in circles and spiral vortexes wrapped infinitely inside each other (this is my belief due to maths, incidentally there is no perfect circle. It can never be drawn perfectly circular and for this reason pi is an infinite number. There will always be an atom more of charcoal needed to draw it perfectly circular.). If there was no natural progression everything would still be at 1st density. That which is natural is not work/effort. Work/effort is required to alter the natural course of events, in order to speed the process or in the case of STS to control the situation. I can't say that working hard to find "the truth" is not a good idea, as I guess it's a personal feeling. If it comes without work and is fun and feels right invariably it is part of a natural progression. However when we enter this world we forget the truth and past lives etc for a reason.

The truth coming from any source is noted as the truth. 'Ideas' coming from sources without a background understanding of basic concepts are noted as 'Opinions'

You can't seriously note anything as truth from any source. Intuition is a legitimate source of knowledge, one more powerful than rational reasoning if you can decipher it.

Why would anyone feel the need to contact STS beings and what are the 'inner planes'?

Astral planes. You'd contact them for power.

STS is a gravity and it will continue to suck into itself. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Throughout our whole history empires have wreaked havoc on the world and it's citizens, now they have the technology to deplete the earth I don't see the odds looking good.

darkhazza said:

Precisely. There is a natural progression of this world, invariably in circles and spiral vortexes wrapped infinitely inside each other (this is my belief due to maths, incidentally there is no perfect circle. It can never be drawn perfectly circular and for this reason pi is an infinite number. There will always be an atom more of charcoal needed to draw it perfectly circular.). If there was no natural progression everything would still be at 1st density. That which is natural is not work/effort. Work/effort is required to alter the natural course of events, in order to speed the process or in the case of STS to control the situation. I can't say that working hard to find "the truth" is not a good idea, as I guess it's a personal feeling. If it comes without work and is fun and feels right invariably it is part of a natural progression. However when we enter this world we forget the truth and past lives etc for a reason.

The truth coming from any source is noted as the truth. 'Ideas' coming from sources without a background understanding of basic concepts are noted as 'Opinions'

You can't seriously note anything as truth from any source. Intuition is a legitimate source of knowledge, one more powerful than rational reasoning if you can decipher it.

Why would anyone feel the need to contact STS beings and what are the 'inner planes'?

Astral planes. You'd contact them for power.

STS is a gravity and it will continue to suck into itself. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Throughout our whole history empires have wreaked havoc on the world and it's citizens, now they have the technology to deplete the earth I don't see the odds looking good.

Wow.

This has to be the clearest example, in a single post, of programming by the Control system to date, osit.

Its clear to me that you can't think about the way you think with what you currently think darkhassa......and it does take work, lots of work, to clear out the trash in your current mode of thinking.

If you want the truth, you will do the work necessary to find it. It sounds harsh, and there are times harsh is the only thing that gets through.....

darkhazza said:

Precisely. There is a natural progression of this world, invariably in circles and spiral
vortexes wrapped infinitely inside each other (this is my belief due to maths, incidentally there is no perfect circle. It can never be drawn perfectly circular and for this reason pi is an infinite number. There will always be an atom more of charcoal needed to draw it perfectly circular.). If there was no natural progression everything would still be at 1st density. That which is natural is not work/effort. Work/effort is required to alter the natural course of events, in order to speed the process or in the case of STS to control the situation. Ican't say that working hard to find "the truth" is not a good idea, as I guess it's a personal feeling. If it comes without work and is fun and feels right invariably it is part of a natural progression.
However when we enter this world we forget the truth and past lives etc for a reason.

Every knowledge we adquire, every lesson we learn, every step we make is the result of an effort on our part to understand. To learn, to understand can indeed be fun but it always requires effort on our part.

Our inborn linear perceptions, beliefs and programs cannot be changed without effort even if surely it needs the inner motivation of the natural progression path of the consciousnes unit/soul to grow.

I agree that "super efforts" may not be needed once we understand and become more in "tune" but 3rd density is a battle field that STS mode has minefield with disinformation, corruption, deliberate attacks to engender fear, shoks states and sucking agents/psychopaths bringing them more control and food.

As i see it, in the third density scenario the efforts on the part of the individual and the help of those serving are essential.

No bird fly without flapping wings.

Back
Top Bottom