Session 22 July 2012

Thanks to Laura and crew and all of the contributors for this great session and the discussions, and especially for the video links. It brought me to tears and opened my heart as the 9th always does and the apparent casualness rather than the formality of a concert hall seemed to enhance the music. Just my two cents.

The bizarre happenings around the world have occupied my thought a lot lately. Some part of me says that this is what we came here for and so doing performing the daily necessities, EE, and also making pickles from the garden and reading all bring a sense of calm in the midst of the horrors.

I just ordered Laura's latest book today and am looking forward to reading it! Thank you for that too!

Oh dear, its all a bit unnerving for me.
Thanks everyone. Thank goodness for EE to help calm my busy mind. I wish the people I love would be more open to these possibilities.
Thanks gang for more insight
x

Graalsword said:
nicklebleu said:
MK Scarlett said:
Wondermondo offers unique review of the largest sinkholes of the world - deepest, most capacious and most unusual ones.

Funny, how they are gathered around the equator ... wonder if that is the case too for the ones popping up now?

I just did the search in SOTT with the word 'sinkhole', for recent cases. And there were a few cases in Canada, Russia, Germany, Central America, Philippines, Malaysia, China, etc., but it seems that most reports are from USA. A lot from southeastern states (many in Florida) and the Midwest.

It depends also if news sites with foreign languages and sinkhole reports are taken by English news sites. But overal sinkholes seem to be very common in America, as far as I can tell.

What time period should be covered? Eventually different colors could be used for 2012, 2011 etc. And adding links to the original article.

Here would be a German list for this year:

Reuenthal, Dinkelsbühl, Germany

Pößneck, Germany

Mansfeld-Südharz, Germany

Rüdigsdorf, Germany

Kupferberg, Germany

Hamburg, Germany

Gummersbach, Germany

Gawan said:
Graalsword said:
nicklebleu said:
MK Scarlett said:
Wondermondo offers unique review of the largest sinkholes of the world - deepest, most capacious and most unusual ones.

Funny, how they are gathered around the equator ... wonder if that is the case too for the ones popping up now?

I just did the search in SOTT with the word 'sinkhole', for recent cases. And there were a few cases in Canada, Russia, Germany, Central America, Philippines, Malaysia, China, etc., but it seems that most reports are from USA. A lot from southeastern states (many in Florida) and the Midwest.

It depends also if news sites with foreign languages and sinkhole reports are taken by English news sites. But overal sinkholes seem to be very common in America, as far as I can tell.

What time period should be covered? Eventually different colors could be used for 2012, 2011 etc. And adding links to the original article.

Here would be a German list for this year:

Reuenthal, Dinkelsbühl, Germany

Pößneck, Germany

Mansfeld-Südharz, Germany

Rüdigsdorf, Germany

Kupferberg, Germany

Hamburg, Germany

Gummersbach, Germany
Lets start with 2012, I created a new topic to give some air here : http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28684.0.html

Feel free to participate :)

Edit² : Germany added plus a big database for the US.
Edit : oh good lord it is in German ... :/

This could be another way to use "swarms of missiles" to justify unusual celestial events above us:

_http://www.rt.com/news/proton-rocket-emergency-situation-024/

Two satellites lost: Proton rocket launch fails to deliver
The launch of a Proton rocket booster from has ended with the failure of the upper stage to deliver two communication satellites into the intended orbits. All Proton launches have been suspended until an investigation into the incident is completed.

Russia’s space corporation Roscosmos has confirmed that satellites were not delivered into their orbits and are considered lost. An emergency commission is investigating the contingency event.

This two mavericks are now considered "threats" to other satelites, even to the ISS. I guess they will use this "incident" to cover next meteor/cometary dive. Nice build up of excuse in advance.

Thank you for holding this important session and sharing it with all of us here. It is a bit unnerving but it also makes a lot of sense.

I think it will be very important to align our self-image with objective reality and just face cold brutal facts about ourselves. I'm not as smart, tolerant and special as I once thought I was. But that's OK because at least now I can see that. And, in any case, what does it matter? With those limited smarts and gifts - can I help another person? Am I capable of making a difference in somebody's life? Sure, there are plentiful opportunities to contribute around here - but can I smile at another person passing me by? Can I say to a friend, "You are a great guy! Chins up! Don't give up - I believe in you" and really mean that?

Can I be alone and not feel alone?

The session did not surprise me at all - it validated my suspicions. A mixture of direct observation and intuitive understanding certainly seems to do the job. But rather than attempting to anticipate outcomes, I'll just carry on with the lessons. Days seem so quick nowadays, I just don't want to miss a moment or an opportunity to improve myself and give back after being given so much.

:rockon:

adam7117 said:
Can I be alone and not feel alone?
Reading your post and especially the quoted passage, reminded me of the existence of a topic called Is LONELY a program? which can be found here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23486.0.html

Might be worth a look at? fwiw.

Wow, this has been a fun and joyful experience reading this thread and especially the transcript. Thank you, thank you and thank you to all. Many of what I wanted to say has been stated already.

This stood out to me as well as much that has been pointed out already.

[Referenced session: 17 January 1997:

Q: (Laura) So, in other words, this cosmic event is the catalyst for the change in those human beings who are ready and prepared to experience it in a positive way...

A: Well, sort of, but... Remember... There is no "supernatural" or "paranormal," only natural and normal. Your 'Noah Syndrome' implied, originally, a discrimination between "wicked" and good. Being ready does not recognize such distinctions!

This is one of the hardest concepts to accept. There are times when I can not see so clearly and my personality will get caught up in the momentum of what I am experiencing, especially these days here in the US and the presidential elections. The lies I see in the news is appalling. Can not at times understand why the populous does not see. Then I have a glimmer of truth come back and remember the Magician's hypnosis, the authoritarian mind set and all the other stuff that is out there and I sigh, my heart a bit more hardened and try and let it go. It's an armor of sorts because I am working on being as objective as I can be in this plane of existence. Just don't want to be so armored that I lose something within myself that is what being human is all about.

Loved the flash mob video. Could tell it was a bank advert, but it did not matter. What I saw in the people's faces brought joyful tears to me eyes.

Went and did a search on Carmina Burana. Had heard it many times but did not know the name or history. Listened to the entire piece and it is quite beautiful. Though I must admit the beginning piece which is the most famous is called "O Fortuna" has always had a dark impression in my mind. So I went on a further search and found the translation in English of the words.

O Fortune, like the moon
you are changeable, ever waxing
and waning; hateful life
first oppresses and then soothes
as fancy takes it; poverty
and power it melts them like ice.

Fate – monstrous and empty,
you whirling wheel, you are malevolent,
well-being is vain and always fades to nothing,
shadowed and veiled you plague me too;
now through the game I bring my bare back
to your villainy.

Fate is against me in health
and virtue, driven on
and weighted down, always enslaved.
So at this hour without delay
pluck the vibrating strings;
since Fate strikes down the strong man,
everyone weep with me![3]

This made me think of people addicted to gambling. Always thinking the next spin (bet) is gonna be the motherload coming in and will change there life and then can stop gambling. Maybe a bit like psychopathic thinking as well...

Bright Blessings to all.

Thank you for sharing this very thought provoking session and thank you to the entire SOTT, chateau and forum team for your hard work and contributions!

Hi piliangie,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Thank you for the session and also the music video.
I think I have watched it 15 times in the last two days.

It somehow reminds me of this:

(Session, March 4th 2012):

(Belibaste) I mean, not what people say about 2012, but what would a sentence or keyword about 2012 is...

A: Revolution!

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?

A: Yes!!!!

If people come together like this - and stay atuned to this frequency - it will indeed get very difficult to impose anything...

This session makes me very exciting but at the same time a little nervous Lol i think the best is not to thing about this and keep living normally gathering more information every day and doing EE..

Thanks for the session Ark, Laura and the group. Hope you guys are staying safe. As much as it makes me crazy how asleep the good majority of the American people are, I know I have to use restraint when trying to educate people, because I can not force the issue. In the coming months things are going to get very strange, I can only imagine. Most will turn to their opiate of religion to soothe their minds from the unexpected changes in our world and our section of the cosmos, and as the wave draws near. We must help those we can help and begin to focus on the STO way of consciousness( as difficult as that may seem now). Again, I appreciated the session. Good luck everyone, be vigilant, objective, and always maintain an open mind. ;)

Back
Top Bottom