Session 22 July 2012

anmchara22,

You should write introduction posts there: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

New member of the forum...

From the time I was twelve years old the search has been compelling. Cayce, Seth, the Vedas, Eliade, the Theosophists, Clow, Marcinack, Kryon, Ramtha, Ra, Icke, Clif High, Avalon and Camelot are but a cross section of the reading I have done. I am sure that many of you have done the same. For a few years I have read Sott.net and followed Laura and the EE program. This past week has been spent reading all of the available transcripts. Most of which has reinforced my current belief base which is always subject to change.

I have only one friend who.lives at a distance who is also on the path.

Very soon we leave for Boulder, ÇO and perhaps there without "anticipation" people of like mind will fall like leaves into my yard!!!

Well we all are on the path of learning, now that you had read many sources and materials, and then started reading the cassiopean transcrip, i recomend you to read the wave series first for a better view and understanding of the sessions... Then look for the info you like in the forum.. Doing that will help you to discover wich sources could be the good ones and wich ones are desinfo!

anmchara22 said:
New member of the forum...

From the time I was twelve years old the search has been compelling. Cayce, Seth, the Vedas, Eliade, the Theosophists, Clow, Marcinack, Kryon, Ramtha, Ra, Icke, Clif High, Avalon and Camelot are but a cross section of the reading I have done. I am sure that many of you have done the same. For a few years I have read Sott.net and followed Laura and the EE program. This past week has been spent reading all of the available transcripts. Most of which has reinforced my current belief base which is always subject to change.

I have only one friend who.lives at a distance who is also on the path.

Very soon we leave for Boulder, ÇO and perhaps there without "anticipation" people of like mind will fall like leaves into my yard!!!

As suggested, you should read the Wave series in order to understand the material presented. The transcripts are only a small part of the whole work and represent more of an inspiration (one of many) that helps the group in doing all they do/have done.

You will find out that "beleifs" are mostly traps in which it is very dangerous to fall. By looking at the forum, you'll find informations about many of those you have mentioned and hopefully have a better understanding of the material they present.

Glad to see you are open! Welcome aboard!

Peace.

Laura said:
Q: [laughter] (Perceval) That's gonna be the short answer for a lot of things. (L) PJ and BS?

A: Ditto.

Just to make sure, you weren't asking about me did you? My initials are the same...

Mechanic said:
Laura said:
Q: [laughter] (Perceval) That's gonna be the short answer for a lot of things. (L) PJ and BS?

A: Ditto.

Just to make sure, you weren't asking about me did you? My initials are the same...

No, they weren't. How would anyone here know your name?

Laura said:
Neither of those maps seems to be very useful. Maybe somebody with the skills to do so could go through all the sinkhole reports and put them on a google map thing.

RESPECT LAURA,READ MORE TIME BUT YOUR PORTAL Congratulations to excellent. I am 43 years, and male .I've got one request, would you be able ask a few questions about my CASSIOPEJAMA PROBLEM.For many years of my 26 years old I have total domination over me, in all aspects of life. TAKEN over me And torture, in Psychological abuse.He spoke
me that I AM REINCARNATION friar Padre Pio and Italy (monks of the stigma)and that's why we have to suffer this torture ALL THAT WE DO, I HAVE SOMETHINGpassionately.
.I WAS a few years ago at Sai Baba to seek help BUT INDIA SITUATION IS NOT changed . .I HAVE EVER SEEN 3 OF CIVILIZATION, about a half of a small metro, DARK WITH LARGE VELIKIL almond eyes and ears.TWO WERE HIGH ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO JUST VERY whitish and BES HAIR AND ANOTHER.I was even arrange for you to stay in and lose JOB. I could hardly get.WANT ME WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING with ME, and what is even true?I wonder if this will ALMOST stop?WANT ME TO DO WITH REGRESIOM could stop THAT?WANT ME DAL HAVE any advice for me on this?Thank you very much.JUST WHEN YOU PLEASE ANSWER publication not to mention MY NAME BUT WITH JUST MY inicial SITE: Username: SAI
Sorry for my bad English.

Mod: Edited

SAI said:
WANT ME WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING with ME, and what is even true?I wonder if this will ALMOST stop?WANT ME TO DO WITH REGRESIOM could stop THAT?WANT ME DAL HAVE any advice for me on this?
Hi SAI,

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such difficulties. Many of us here have experienced unusual things as well and have found that many of the foods we were eating were causing us problems that manifested psychologically.

While this can be difficult to believe, I can tell you from personal experience that it's true. You may be interested in having a look at the diet threads on our forum, most specifically the Life Without Bread thread.

Another good thing about taking a closer look at diet is that it can help to foster a sense of empowerment when we begin to take charge of our lives in small ways. :)

SAI said:
Hi SAI,

I'm not sure if you're using a Google translator, but unfortunately it doesn't always translate properly and I want to make sure we can understand your question. Maybe you can post in Croatian and one of our members can translate?

truth seeker said:
SAI said:
Hi SAI,

I'm not sure if you're using a Google translator, but unfortunately it doesn't always translate properly and I want to make sure we can understand your question. Maybe you can post in Croatian and one of our members can translate?

MOLIM TE KAKO BI SKINUO POST?
PROBAO SAM SVE ALI NEZNAM KAKO.
AKO TREBA DAT ĆU TO PASVORD ,PA SKINI GA TI ,MOŽE ?

truth seeker said:
SAI said:
WANT ME WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING with ME, and what is even true?I wonder if this will ALMOST stop?WANT ME TO DO WITH REGRESIOM could stop THAT?WANT ME DAL HAVE any advice for me on this?
Hi SAI,

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such difficulties. Many of us here have experienced unusual things as well and have found that many of the foods we were eating were causing us problems that manifested psychologically.

While this can be difficult to believe, I can tell you from personal experience that it's true. You may be interested in having a look at the diet threads on our forum, most specifically the Life Without Bread thread.

Another good thing about taking a closer look at diet is that it can help to foster a sense of empowerment when we begin to take charge of our lives in small ways. :)

PLEASE TELL ME WHY CASIOPEJE do not mention Sai Baba FROM PUTAPARTI, INDIA?
Why did not anyone asked about his role in all this and who is he really?
AND WHY ON PEOPLE IN THAT HELPS NO PROBLEM?

truth seeker said:
SAI said:
Hi SAI,

I meant delete the post!

Laura said:
The increasing number of sinkholes just fascinates me to no end. I keep hearing the Cs say: "It all opens up..." They weren't kidding!

Hello Laura.
Did you get my message, and it rubs you be able to ask these questions?
Thank you very much.

Persej said:
@SAI
Ajde sad napiši sve od početka to što si hteo da kažeš na hrvatskom.

POZDRAV PERSEJ !

HTIO SAM SKINUT ONAJ MOJ POST,KOJI SAM PRVI OBJAVIO ,ALI NEZNAM KAKO.
NISAM BAŠ NEKI MAJSTOR ZA KOMPJUTERE.
AKO OĆEŠ DAT ĆU TI MOJ U LOZINKU PA GA TI SKINI,A JA ĆU POSLJE PROMJENITI LOZINKU.
TO JE ONAJ POST GDJE SAM NAVEO SAV PROBLEM I IME I PREZIME.

LOZINKA JE : VALTER43

HVALA TI.

A ONAJ TEKST ĆU NAPISAT NA HRVATSKI ,I BES PODATAKA,PA VI PREVEDITE AKO VAM NIJE PROBLEM .
PUNO HVALA.

Back
Top Bottom