Session 22 July 2012

KnowledgeJunkie2012 said:
Thanks for the session Ark, Laura and the group. Hope you guys are staying safe. As much as it makes me crazy how asleep the good majority of the American people are, I know I have to use restraint when trying to educate people, because I can not force the issue. In the coming months things are going to get very strange, I can only imagine. Most will turn to their opiate of religion to soothe their minds from the unexpected changes in our world and our section of the cosmos, and as the wave draws near. We must help those we can help and begin to focus on the STO way of consciousness( as difficult as that may seem now). Again, I appreciated the session. Good luck everyone, be vigilant, objective, and always maintain an open mind. ;)

How are you trying to educate people?

As far as how I try to educate people: well, that's a tough answer because I'm still trying to figure out the proper way to do that, if there is a proper way. When I hear a friend or a family member talking about strange occurrences, or reported news that they heard in the media, that they are questioning, and that I think might have a conspiratorial nature to it, I try to throw in subtle hints that there may be more to the story. Then I can find an opening and maybe share some of the research that I have come across i.e. abduction phenomenon, esoteric religious knowledge, or even conspiracies such as 9/11 or the NWO movement. That's the only way I know how currently, because otherwise the person will just completely shut down and think I'm crazy and what I'm saying could absolutely not be true. Due to the fact that these extreme metaphysical and even conspiratorial topics just do not conform with the reality they grew up with. Any thoughts or help, I am all ears!!

As far as how I try to educate people: well, that's a tough answer because I'm still trying to figure out the proper way to do that, if there is a proper way. When I hear a friend or a family member talking about strange occurrences, or reported news that they heard in the media, that they are questioning, and that I think might have a conspiratorial nature to it, I try to throw in subtle hints that there may be more to the story. Then I can find an opening and maybe share some of the research that I have come across i.e. abduction phenomenon, esoteric religious knowledge, or even conspiracies such as 9/11 or the NWO movement. That's the only way I know how currently, because otherwise the person will just completely shut down and think I'm crazy and what I'm saying could absolutely not be true. Due to the fact that these extreme metaphysical and even conspiratorial topics just do not conform with the reality they grew up with. Any thoughts or help, I am all ears!!

What I found is that very, very few people that I meet in everyday life (almost nil) are seriously interested in these kinds of ideas and then will ponder deeply on them (especially esoteric ideas). One moment they might be interested, the next moment it's something else of pretty much trivial non significance that they'll put at equal status. The fine art of discernment regarding the deeper realities does not exist for many people. A good exercise that I try to practice is to carefully listen to others and say no more, or less, then what's required for them to get the point I'm trying to make and then that's it. I'll say no more. If they seem interested I'll advise them to read the book 'In Search Of the Miraculous' (if, for example, it's regarding esoteric ideas) and say no more. I'm getting a little better at it but it's always a struggle for me to not to say more then necessary in the kinds of situations you describe above. I found if I make an effort to listen carefully to them so as to get the true sense of what they are really asking then they will usually recipricate and listen to me as well.

Indeed, talking to a lot of people recently in work etc it became stunningly clear that a lot of people just really don't listen. I mean even just about mundane things, it's like talking to a very sophisticated robot. You can sort of have a conversation but their responses are pre programmed and often seem a little 'off', like they were only half listening to what you were saying, like when you query google with something obscure and it responds with something only mildly relevant.

Then there are the people who you can talk to about diet, psychology and psychopathy. They will take an interest, even a serious interest, but it soon fades away, as they don't see the true importance of it in their life and do not have the framework, narrative, and 'guiding light' of the C network to see how it all fits together. My mother and a couple of friends went gluten free, but only for about a month, despite seeming totally on board and feeling the good effects. I've had a few friends take an interest in psychopathy and borrow some books, but they just do not grok the true significance of the problem. I've lent out a few books on narcissism to people who seemed very interested, but a month later they still haven't read it, or there is no feedback/discussion.

Then now and then you find someone who is truly, sincerely seeking answers, is tired of the stupidity of this world and wants out. I have had experience knowing only one person who is colinear in this way, and through discussion and book recommendations he started eating paleo, and reading some recommended books. I still thought it was risky to introduce him to the cassiopaeans, so I held back for a long time. However the hour is getting late here on earth and I figured we can't afford to be overly cautious about waking people up and 'finding our own' anymore, so I introduced him to EE, deciding that if he was truly interested he would start reading the articles on the c.org and go from there. This is exactly what has happened, and he's now reading the wave, forum and experimenting with KD.

So sometimes, maybe when we throw a million seeds, just one of them might grow. And we can't even expect that! But when you find someone that you can share knowledge with, it is very important to hold back the raging torrent of desire to "teach". Do it in indirect ways and let them find their own path, only offering guidance when it is asked for, and only at a level of 'weirdness' that they can currently handle. This has been discussed endlessly on the forum, but it is worth repeating again. Always Externally Consider(!x7)

kenlee said:

What I found is that very, very few people that I meet in everyday life (almost nil) are seriously interested in these kinds of ideas and then will ponder deeply on them (especially esoteric ideas). One moment they might be interested, the next moment it's something else of pretty much trivial non significance that they'll put at equal status. The fine art of discernment regarding the deeper realities does not exist for many people. A good exercise that I try to practice is to carefully listen to others and say no more, or less, then what's required for them to get the point I'm trying to make and then that's it. I'll say no more. If they seem interested I'll advise them to read the book 'In Search Of the Miraculous' (if, for example, it's regarding esoteric ideas) and say no more. I'm getting a little better at it but it's always a struggle for me to not to say more then necessary in the kinds of situations you describe above. I found if I make an effort to listen carefully to them so as to get the true sense of what they are really asking then they will usually recipricate and listen to me as well.

Exactly. Knowing when they are actually asking and when they are just talking is very hard to discern. They all have their own lessons to learn and many of them are not ready for the material we study here on this forum.

kenlee said:
What I found is that very, very few people that I meet in everyday life (almost nil) are seriously interested in these kinds of ideas and then will ponder deeply on them (especially esoteric ideas).

I really think this can't be understated. It's taken me a long time to really discern when people are truly asking and when they just want their own ideas confirmed. It's also taken me awhile to see when someone expresses interest in one aspect, say psychopaths or the financial racket, they usually aren't interested in the bigger picture outside of that. I've actually had a friend say to me "just because I know the financial system is a total scam doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to believe in UFOs." That was an unsolicited comment, btw; I never mentioned UFOs to him :)

I think the vast, VAST, majority of people are just not capable of grasping the bigger picture.

The way I like to think about it is this - how much prompting or guidence from others did I require in order to get where I am now? I never had someone who knew the ins and outs of this reality sit me down and tell me what's what. I got little hints here and there from some people who maybe knew a little, maybe knew only one thing, but it allowed for an Ariadne's thread to help navigate the labyrinth. But I was navigating on my own; it's my quest, afterall. One person might tell me about a book, another tell me about a concept or send me a link and this would then be incorporated into my journey. Few of those people are still in my life at this point, but what they gave was invaluable. Heck, some of what they gave served no purpose other than to point the direction elsewhere. I found the C's site through a complete new age disinfo site about DNA activation while looking up Indigo Children :rolleyes:

The point is, if someone is really sincerely searching, they don't need you to teach them. I firmly believe that when someone asks, the Universe answers. I think about the number of times I found just the right book in a box on the street, or came across just the right website through a completely unrelated link. Maybe we can serve as the instrument in another's life to point out one stage of the journey or another. But I don't think we have to teach. Someone who wants truth will find it, OSIT.

Just my 2 cents.

dugdeep said:
I think the vast, VAST, majority of people are just not capable of grasping the bigger picture.

I tend to agree with this statement, and will add that I think those who are able to grasp, if not 'the', then definately 'a', bigger picture, are those whose 'sphere of awareness' is larger. IMHO, most people's 'sphere' is usually nothing more that a 'point'.

Kris

dugdeep said:
The point is, if someone is really sincerely searching, they don't need you to teach them. I firmly believe that when someone asks, the Universe answers. I think about the number of times I found just the right book in a box on the street, or came across just the right website through a completely unrelated link. Maybe we can serve as the instrument in another's life to point out one stage of the journey or another. But I don't think we have to teach. Someone who wants truth will find it, OSIT.

Just my 2 cents.

Enough agree with you dugdeep, to say the least. It is as well that I see things and as well I practice too. :)

dugdeep said:
kenlee said:
What I found is that very, very few people that I meet in everyday life (almost nil) are seriously interested in these kinds of ideas and then will ponder deeply on them (especially esoteric ideas).

I really think this can't be understated. It's taken me a long time to really discern when people are truly asking and when they just want their own ideas confirmed. It's also taken me awhile to see when someone expresses interest in one aspect, say psychopaths or the financial racket, they usually aren't interested in the bigger picture outside of that. I've actually had a friend say to me "just because I know the financial system is a total scam doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to believe in UFOs." That was an unsolicited comment, btw; I never mentioned UFOs to him :)

The way I like to think about it is this - how much prompting or guidence from others did I require in order to get where I am now? I never had someone who knew the ins and outs of this reality sit me down and tell me what's what. I got little hints here and there from some people who maybe knew a little, maybe knew only one thing, but it allowed for an Ariadne's thread to help navigate the labyrinth. But I was navigating on my own; it's my quest, afterall. One person might tell me about a book, another tell me about a concept or send me a link and this would then be incorporated into my journey. Few of those people are still in my life at this point, but what they gave was invaluable. Heck, some of what they gave served no purpose other than to point the direction elsewhere. I found the C's site through a complete new age disinfo site about DNA activation while looking up Indigo Children :rolleyes:

Just my 2 cents.

Thank you dugdeep. I honestly never really considered how my path had been shaped on the learning curve of awareness. I discovered the C's material through her book "High Strangeness", because I had read her other book first " 9/11: The Ultimate Truth". Truth is, yes I had a little help from others as I constantly explored and had this yearning to discover our true nature of reality. But that yearning and that motivation came from me and only me, its something i ahve felt my entire life. In fact, the funny thing about that: I have had so many, whether they were friends or family ask me, why do you care so much about these bizarre topics or what is really truly out there in the universe, you cant do anything about it and you cant affect what happens in the universe, so why do you so passionately want the truth about humanity's role in the cosmos?
I definitely conjecture, that this stems from the fact that most think we have a short time here on planet earh and that we should focus on earthly issues and make the best out of it, because people have that belief and assumption that we have only one life to live. To this forum, I think those questions have been objectively answered. That really puts that in perspective for me. Thank you. I will always keep that in mind as I move further through soul expansion.

Well, it's been a long ride to get here, on this road. Things seem to always be on track.

Being so passionate about all of this has cost me a 2 year relationship with a lady who has so many of these STO like traits. She refused to alter her diet even though while trying it for a while she had less bloating and I could see her feeling better. I can only hope that one day the light will go on and she will understand what it was that I was so passionate about.

My brothers and sisters are also tired of hearing me preach to them.... 3 brothers and 4 sisters who but one sister are all struggling with being quite over weight. I read this today for the first time, though I must have been in the loop, because lately I have not been as insistant about diet issues. It seems that I have taken a less confrontational approach and now just state what I eat and don't eat as being the catalyst to loose 90 lbs.
It seems just giving basic info is more than enough to satisfy their curiosity. They just give me a puzzled look now, where before they told me that they didn't want to hear my rants.

Thanks Doug for helping things make sense. It is hard to see loved ones walking quietly to the slaughter. They don't know what to do or how to live because this system makes food out of them. I watched my mother pass away. For the last 5 years and more like 10, she had many problems getting around because of her overweight issues, she needed home care and a personal care home residence.

Also thanks to the team for bringing this information to 3D. I have been praying for this intervention since childhood. The way this world operates has never made sense to me. I have always thought life as we know it here in today's world has never been what this experience was meant for. You definitely can't discuss this with many people. Thanks for this forum and for the dedication to humanity's journey.

WIN 52 said:
Being so passionate about all of this has cost me a 2 year relationship with a lady who has so many of these STO like traits.

Could you elaborate? What traits?

She refused to alter her diet even though while trying it for a while she had less bloating and I could see her feeling better. I can only hope that one day the light will go on and she will understand what it was that I was so passionate about.

The only think you can do would be to inform her and let her make her own decisions.

My brothers and sisters are also tired of hearing me preach to them.... 3 brothers and 4 sisters who but one sister are all struggling with being quite over weight. I read this today for the first time, though I must have been in the loop, because lately I have not been as insistant about diet issues. It seems that I have taken a less confrontational approach and now just state what I eat and don't eat as being the catalyst to loose 90 lbs. It seems just giving basic info is more than enough to satisfy their curiosity. They just give me a puzzled look now, where before they told me that they didn't want to hear my rants.

It is not up to you to take decisions for them. Being confrontentional with them might simply rise tensions and close some doors. Just like if a religious preacher was confronting you with his beleifs. For them, it could be viewed as the very same thing.

Now I know it's hard especially when your intention is good but as rude as it may seem, you might have to let it go.

Remember what the C's have said; "it is not a STO's job to determine the needs of others". STO help those who ask - period.

Peace.

JayMark said:
WIN 52 said:
[...]
My brothers and sisters are also tired of hearing me preach to them.... 3 brothers and 4 sisters who but one sister are all struggling with being quite over weight. I read this today for the first time, though I must have been in the loop, because lately I have not been as insistant about diet issues. It seems that I have taken a less confrontational approach and now just state what I eat and don't eat as being the catalyst to loose 90 lbs. It seems just giving basic info is more than enough to satisfy their curiosity. They just give me a puzzled look now, where before they told me that they didn't want to hear my rants.

It is not up to you to take decisions for them. Being confrontentional with them might simply rise tensions and close some doors. Just like if a religious preacher was confronting you with his beleifs. For them, it could be viewed as the very same thing.

Now I know it's hard especially when your intention is good but as rude as it may seem, you might have to let it go.

Remember what the C's have said; "it is not a STO's job to determine the needs of others". STO help those who ask - period.

Peace.

How much this is true. I saw these close some doors too, and it is hard until understand where is our place here.
The bold is a very good analogy to understand what happens in their minds when we try to take decisions for them. It is one of the biggest lesson I had these last months. Now I just say "if you need informations, I will be able to give you some to make your own searchs". I now often try to imagine how I would react in the same circumstances...

Try to be in shoes of others people helps to understand it.

WIN 52 said:
Well, it's been a long ride to get here, on this road. Things seem to always be on track.

Being so passionate about all of this has cost me a 2 year relationship with a lady who has so many of these STO like traits. She refused to alter her diet even though while trying it for a while she had less bloating and I could see her feeling better. I can only hope that one day the light will go on and she will understand what it was that I was so passionate about.

Passion? passions slaves us doesn't it?

I'm curious, what are you so passionate about, and why you don't let your family chose their beliefs instead of preaching it to them? because the material shared here is not to be preached, but shared and I guess the limit is once, after the other person says no you have to hold yourself.

DreamGod said:
moksha said:
Sounds ominous if you ask me, considering all of the dreams I've been having lately related to world destruction. But I guess that's just my/our point of view.

Laura said:
Q: (L) And where do you transmit through or from?

A: New year coming!

What does that mean, 'new year coming'? I took it to mean their earlier prophecy of 2014 is getting closer. Any other thoughts anyone?

I thing the same way, what they said about "new year coming" is like a reminding about what they said on this seassions:

Session Date: June 9th 2009

Laura, Ark, An**, Joe, Allen B, Craig P, P L, Ar***, Chu, Gaby, Scottie

Q: (L) This is where I start to get nervous. What if they don't answer?

A: Cassiopaea will not let you down!!!!

Q: (laughter) (L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Fortunaea which reminds us that you might like that from Carmina Burana.

Q: (Discussion of Carmina Burana)

A: Some of those lyrics are truly ancient even if the music is not.

Q: (L) Questions? (J) What caused the destruction of the Air France flight?

A: Cometary explosion of the Tunguska variety though higher and a bit smaller.

Q: (L) Well, that's what we said in the beginning. Around here that's what I was saying, although there were some people who were doubting me, and saying "impossible!" (Ark) No. (L) Yes! (Ark) Improbable. (L) Well you said it was probability zero, and I said it was nonzero. (Ark) Probability that we meet was zero! (An**) Do the authorities know about this and are they trying to cover it up?

A: Some do.

Q: (J) What a way to go... all of a sudden. (L) But I guess if you're going to go out in a blaze of glory, that's the way to do it. (Ar**) It's the quickest way.

A: A ticket to 5D naturally! They chose the exit at some level. The days will come when the dead seem blessed.

Q: (Discussion of grim answer)

A: For some.

Q: (Ar***) Are they talking about in the next 20 years?

A: Less.

Q: (Ar**) Oh god... (Alenl) In the next year?

A: Five.

Q: (Ar**) So what's going to happen in the next five years that's going to be worse?

A: Wait and see
!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Session Date: June 20th 2009

Laura, Ark, Don D, Jason, A**, Joe, Allen B, C**, G**, Scottie

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

Q: (Joe) A lot of the New Agers are gonna be disappointed in 2012.

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Session Date: July 6th 2010

Laura, Andromeda, PoB, Belibaste, Burma Jones, Psyche, Atriedes, Perceval, Ailén

Q: (Belibaste) If the crust is opening up and there are multiple leaks, I guess humans can't stop the leaks, and they only stop when the oil pressure equals the ocean pressure. (L) It could go on for years!

A: Yes.

Q: (Belibaste) How long is it going to take?

A: 8 years if nothing intervenes.

Q: (L) Is something expected to intervene?

A: Oh, that would be telling!

Q: (Perceval) Are they seriously considering using a nuke?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Oh no... (Perceval) So that's what could intervene to stop it?

A: Not what we were referring to. A nuke under the present cosmic conditions will only make it worse.

Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}

A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Q: (Andromeda) How long will it take to be over? (Burma Jones) Yeah, how long is the labor? (L) Some people die in childbirth, ya know!

A: Not if they are utilizing knowledge.

Q: (L) Okay. (Burma Jones) What was it that was causing so much pain on everyone's right side here lately?

A: Planetary linkage.

Q: (Andromeda) I'm so swollen today, and Ailén's swollen. "Crazy like cockroaches", like I said. (Belibaste) "Planetary linkage" is because the planet is suffering, so we are suffering?

A: More or less.

Q: (L) Well, swell! (Ailén) Does that mean it's going to get worse then?

A: It can and probably will. Knowledge protects.

Here is some additional "New Year" information to add to the above that I just reread in The Wave chapter 55:

"Everywhere there is a conception of the end and the beginning of a cyclical temporal period; and, coincidental to this idea is the expulsion of demons, diseases and sins. These ideas are demonstrated by the ubiquitous celebrations of the New Year.

In the last analysis, what we discover in all these rites and all these attitudes is the will to devaluate time. … All the rites and all the behavior patterns … would be comprised in the following statement: ‘If we pay no attention to it, time does not exist; furthermore, where it becomes perceptible – because of man’s sins, i.e., when man departs from the archetype and falls into duration – time can be annulled.’ (Eliade, 1954)

This is, of course, Eliade’s interpretation. However, what we begin to think when we consider the work of Morris Jessup and Einstein’s 1938 paper, is that these myths are all speaking about a hyperdimensional reality that is para-physical and can be accessed via technology. I would like to suggest that these rites represent a pale reflection of an ancient technology of transcending time, of building an Ark that permits passage through the destruction cycle of Time without loss of internal integrity. They also tell us that Time is not linear; it is cyclical. Further: It will be renewed as it was in the days of Noah!

We postulate that the original worship of the goddess and of the principle of cyclical time – which represented this technology in allegory and metaphor – was progressively vilified and destroyed in favor of introducing a male deity and a linear eschatology, what we have come to call global pathocracy. Uranus, the father of the Titans, appears to have originally been the Mother, Ur-Ana. It would be pointless just now to track all the changes, inversions, corruptions, and adaptations of the myths since the primary thing we are concerned with is that the worship of the goddess was based upon a concept of cyclical time, and a literal, ancient technology. All of the symbology of cycles, of birth, death and renewal, belonged to the goddess. But it is very difficult to penetrate to the original rites, the original technique.

Eliade, of course, posits that these rituals are based on the idea of abolishing time only ritually. He proposes that the participants in the rites believed that, by imitating the act of creation, they could absolve themselves from sin, turn away the wrath of the gods, and call down a new beginning for all the people. What is significant in this ideation is the fact that such rituals are predicated upon levels of reality that are extrahuman.

In all of these myths there is the idea of the cyclical temporal period from a realm where time does not exist. The New Year celebrations take place at the end of the old year so that the New Year can be born free of sin. What is even more interesting is that such rites act out in very precise terms the conditions of the Days of Noah.

For the most part, the beginnings of these rites comprise a series of dramatic elements that represent a condition of universal confusion, the abolition of order and hierarchy, and the ushering in of chaos. There is a symbolic Deluge that annihilates all of humanity in order to prepare the way for a new and regenerated human species.

In numerous myths and rites we find the same central idea of the yearly return to chaos, followed by a new creation. The chaos that preceded the rebirth was as essential as the birth itself. Without chaos there could be no rebirth. “As it was in the days of Noah.”

In many of the more modern ritual versions, the Deluge and the element of water are present in one way or another as either libations or baptism. Baptism is the subjective, microcosmic equivalent of a macrocosmic-level deluge: a return to the formless state! This formlessness, this chaos, was exemplified in many ways: fasting, confession, excess grief, joy, despair or orgy – all of them only seeking to reproduce a chaotic state from which a New Creation could emerge. This suggests to us that the chaos of Carnival is essential for renewal. The ancient science revealed in these myths is telling us that the conditions of disorder on our planet are not leading us to the End of the World, they are the dissolution of structure preparatory to the Renewal of Time!"

New member of the forum...

From the time I was twelve years old the search has been compelling. Cayce, Seth, the Vedas, Eliade, the Theosophists, Clow, Marcinack, Kryon, Ramtha, Ra, Icke, Clif High, Avalon and Camelot are but a cross section of the reading I have done. I am sure that many of you have done the same. For a few years I have read Sott.net and followed Laura and the EE program. This past week has been spent reading all of the available transcripts. Most of which has reinforced my current belief base which is always subject to change.

I have only one friend who.lives at a distance who is also on the path.

Very soon we leave for Boulder, ÇO and perhaps there without "anticipation" people of like mind will fall like leaves into my yard!!!

Back
Top Bottom