Session 22 July 2012

As I just wrote to someone privately, all you need to worry about is paying close attention to life and reality and doing the most life-affirming things you can every day. I still go out and work in my garden, play with the dogs, paint the woodwork, cook meals, and plan on making pickles. But I have my eye on the rest of the world all the time, and if I see something out of my metaphorical peripheral vision, I'll react to it as appropriate at the moment. That's all we can do. The Wise Virgins and the Parable of the Talents and all that.

Just because you have a tornado cellar under your house doesn't mean that you are living in fear. It's there, you get in it when you see the weather change. Until then, you chop wood, carry water and make pickles.

Carlise said:
... to really see myself from the C's perspective, and to experience it with joy and act as an instrument for helping others.

I guess it will take more to see ourselves with the c's perspective. I dunno guys, I haven't had real happy days these last years, but this session gave me hope like saying "yes boy, you are gonna be free".

What an amazing session.

Thank you so much Laura and all the chateau crew for sharing it with us. :hug2:

Cleaning time. :dance:

Let's the show begun.

Thanks again for sharing this session. Indeed seems this is going to speed up in the coming months.Let´s wait and see how the future unfolds.

Prometeo said:
Carlise said:
... to really see myself from the C's perspective, and to experience it with joy and act as an instrument for helping others.

I guess it will take more to see ourselves with the c's perspective. I dunno guys, I haven't had real happy days these last years, but this session gave me hope like saying "yes boy, you are gonna be free".

Yes, when the C's say that joy is near it makes me also really hopeful and determined to DO and BE as much as I can to help bring freedom to others and myself. Thank you Laura and Crew for your incredible efforts! :D

Laura
Yeah, I find it hard to enjoy anything except the most simple things at home with the people I love and our guests and the forum (most of the time).
I said pretty much the same thing to some friends this weekend: that I am very grateful for every ordinary day of waking up in a clean, comfortable bed, bacon for breakfast, work I enjoy, good friends/Fellowship members, as well as the daily chores, bills, and other bothers of "normal" life. Nothing is better than spending a quiet day at home with my animal companions and my Peeps, whether on the Forum or in person.

Laura
It really is so bad "out there" that I'm ready to take the first comet on the head personally! Sure, I'd like to come out on the other side, but nothing is guaranteed.
My ideal way to pass out of this life and on to whatever comes next is to be vaporized at ground zero with those who depend on me--animal friends--beside me. Gone in a split second--no suffering.

Laura
but notice that they did encourage us to "enjoy the show" more or less. No way of interpreting that without projecting, though.
We have to of course, "Wait and See" Que sera, sera.

Laura
Just because you have a tornado cellar under your house doesn't mean that you are living in fear. It's there, you get in it when you see the weather change. Until then, you chop wood, carry water and make pickles.
and scoop horse poop! :lol: Amen Laura--Amen.
shellycheval

What really stood out for me was this section:
Q: (Belibaste) Maybe doing the right thing again and again will rewire the brain, and you'll learn the right path?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Paying attention is probably the biggest thing.

A: It also helps to care more about others than yourself.

Q: (L) But I guess you can't create that if it isn't there.

A: True.
It reminded me of the attitude my father had toward life: never a word about his own misery --not even when pressed for them-- but always full of attention to other peoples' ups and downs, always trying to give gentle nudges to reach positive solutions in a non-patronizing way (on equal footing as it were).

Thanks !

What is amazing to me about what is going on here on the BBM nowadays is the "opening up" phenomenon. That is absolutely crazy! All the sink-holes, the volcanoes, the opening up of earthquake places, outgassing, just amazing things going on all over the planet and all people can talk about is war, war, war. Well, of course, we know why. As Clube pointed out, when people begin to get the idea that the PTB are NOT in control, that stuff is happening from the sky, from the cosmos, they begin to think that the Elite must be very, very bad to attract such negative attention from the gods. It has been common throughout history to kill the king and his pals whenever it was perceived that the gods were behaving unfavorably. Thus, all the really bizarre things going on to hide what is really happening.

And I guess that is why they are trying to wear us out with lawsuits, police investigations, FISC audits, and so forth. We aren't the only one talking about these things, but we do seem to be the only ones connecting the dots in a scientific way and that's a threat to them.

Laura said:
As I just wrote to someone privately, all you need to worry about is paying close attention to life and reality and doing the most life-affirming things you can every day. I still go out and work in my garden, play with the dogs, paint the woodwork, cook meals, and plan on making pickles. But I have my eye on the rest of the world all the time, and if I see something out of my metaphorical peripheral vision, I'll react to it as appropriate at the moment. That's all we can do. The Wise Virgins and the Parable of the Talents and all that.

Yesterday I saw "take shelter" movie and was explaining to my wife exactly what you just said. Indeed theres is alot of caos out there, but we need to keep calm and embrace destiny, been confident that all will be ok. :)

Thanks for the session!

Thank you very much for sharing this session with us, Laura. I don't really like the idea of you or anyone else being hit in the head by a space rock. We'll see, the C's has placed great emphasis on joy, after all.

By the way, is the talk show project still up ?

Mrs. Peel said:
Well, the Cs sound really happy at the prospect of getting rid of us! :lol:

I know right? LOL Can't say as I'd blame them. Does anyone else have a mental image of a bunch of Munchkins dancing around singing ?

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

Thanks so much for sharing the new session, Laura. Coincidentally, I've been feeling very positive and joyful all day long and I wondered why that is. Well, it makes sense now: the C's anniversary and their "joyful" message to us, or so it seems to me anyway.

I think the analogy of body earth to do a flush and get rid of the accumulated toxins is really spot-on. 'She' is just doing what we here are attempting to do as well - fair game, and 'She' does deserve to be healthy! So what remains, is for us miniscule human units to experience the cleansing from our viewpoint while keeping 'Her' viewpoint in mind for the proper perspective. As the C's said: "Enjoy the show". But I really wonder about the nitty-gritty, face-to-face experience, and hope I'll be strong enough to somehow be of service.

Laura said:

Thanks for addressing this, Laura.

Laura said:
As Clube pointed out, when people begin to get the idea that the PTB are NOT in control, that stuff is happening from the sky, from the cosmos, they begin to think that the Elite must be very, very bad to attract such negative attention from the gods. It has been common throughout history to kill the king and his pals whenever it was perceived that the gods were behaving unfavorably.

Even more amazing that the people come to this pretty accurate conclusion: once the veil of the PTB's lies lifts, and their lies about control are thus exposed, people will finally see they've been duped. Only, in the past, the PTB always succeeded in quickly creating yet another system of lies and to quench and/or vector any upcoming mass realization.

Laura said:
Thus, all the really bizarre things going on to hide what is really happening.

And I guess that is why they are trying to wear us out with lawsuits, police investigations, FISC audits, and so forth. We aren't the only one talking about these things, but we do seem to be the only ones connecting the dots in a scientific way and that's a threat to them.

And what a threat they must be sensing from you - I guess they didn't see that one coming! And how all their attemtps at destroying you actually made you stronger. They probably can't wrap their head around that one, either. :lol:

:hug2: :flowers:

Thank you for somewhat confirming what I have been "thinking/feeling/experiencing". Something is definitely afoot and this session provides some hope that my experiences are indeed not all of my imaginings. I now have a tad more "hope" to observe more, prepare more, and learn more. I still have that lawn chair ready to sit outside watch 'em come on down...

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Thank you for this session!

We are certainly seeing that activity is rapidly perking up (for those diligently
reading the forum & SOTT and doing EE & research) so we are very thankful
to Laura, Ark and your team looking left and right, staying on top of events,
and keeping us very well informed, thus more aware! Amen to that! :hug2:

In comparison to SOTT, I noticed that my MSM newspaper (Oregonian) are
definitely omitting reports of global import, are reducing the number of pages,
are charging too much, and lying by omissions and pushing the propagandas. :pinocchio:

And thank you again for reminding us of the precepts of Christ - references to
the Tares and Wise Virgins...

Lately, though, I do notice personal attacks, and they are very difficult to handle
and mitigate. I am reminded of the Prodigal Son, feeling mentally drunk and
disoriented. It seems to come and go in waves.

But as the C's have said many times: 'sit back and enjoy the show!" :clap:

Back
Top Bottom