Session 22 July 2012

Are you saying that you feel you are not ready because the suffering of others effects you, and you can't see everything in it's 'oneness'? Empathy is not something that holds us back, it is quite the opposite. Empathy is where our power lies, it brings us together and stops us from internally considering.

Actually it is not the emotional aspect I am talking about, it is the delineation of judging what is wicked vs good. And about becoming desensitized by continually political rhetoric between what is being told about a situation and what is actually happening.

I have empathy for even an insect that I do not want to squash just because it is in my home. Usually if I can I take it outside. Though with all honesty a mosquito I would squash in an instant ;)

What I mean about not being able to graduate to 4D is that yes I can see that there may be things on a bigger picture relating to individual life lessons and I am not in a position to judge, what gets me is seeing the psychopathic/ponerological actions and not being able to say "that's life, that's their lesson" but to say or think how evil an action is like bombing a building filled with children because it is in enemy territory (for example) and say "well the 'enemy' was hiding behind a bunch of kids, we had no choice but to bomb them". That is just to me, an evil action!

So the hardening of my heart statement, I guess is the result of trying to cope with the lies and lies and more lies of the ptb. Instead of having a knee jerk reaction, like yelling at a TV, I say to myself it's just BS and change the channel. During the presidential debates here the lying coming from both sides was appalling as if the American people were just plain deaf and have terrible memories.

I trust this clears things up.

Bluestar said:
What I mean about not being able to graduate to 4D is that yes I can see that there may be things on a bigger picture relating to individual life lessons and I am not in a position to judge, what gets me is seeing the psychopathic/ponerological actions and not being able to say "that's life, that's their lesson" but to say or think how evil an action is like bombing a building filled with children because it is in enemy territory (for example) and say "well the 'enemy' was hiding behind a bunch of kids, we had no choice but to bomb them". That is just to me, an evil action!

That is exactly what it is, one of the most pure forms of evil available to denizens of 3d. It's much too easy to sit back and try to take God's perspective that all is lessons. People who take this view are conveniently absolved of that uncomfortable moral duty to do something about it. No different from the love&light folk that choose not to see really. Fact is we're down here in the soup in 3d, we have chosen which path we want to follow, and we recognise our enemy here as evil. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

So the hardening of my heart statement, I guess is the result of trying to cope with the lies and lies and more lies of the ptb. Instead of having a knee jerk reaction, like yelling at a TV, I say to myself it's just BS and change the channel. During the presidential debates here the lying coming from both sides was appalling as if the American people were just plain deaf and have terrible memories.

I trust this clears things up.

I see, it sounds like what Lobaczewski describes as "immunisation" from a long time living under a pathocratic regime, and understanding what it is:
"After several years, the same same stimuli which formerly caused chilly spiritual impotence or mental paralysis now provoke the desire to gargle with something strong so as to get rid of this filth."

It's something I've observed myself, their outright lies just tire me more than anything now. Building immunity to lies does not necessarily mean a hardening of the heart when seeing other people's very real suffering though.

Carlise said:
I see, it sounds like what Lobaczewski describes as "immunisation" from a long time living under a pathocratic regime, and understanding what it is:
"After several years, the same same stimuli which formerly caused chilly spiritual impotence or mental paralysis now provoke the desire to gargle with something strong so as to get rid of this filth."

It's something I've observed myself, their outright lies just tire me more than anything now. Building immunity to lies does not necessarily mean a hardening of the heart when seeing other people's very real suffering though.

The mouthwash that I choose to use is not believing the lies. And maybe hardening of the heart was not a proper term to describe my feelings. More like hardening of the ears. Refusal to listen to the bs anymore and even so, getting really frustrated and annoyed at their words. I truly do not think I could ever harden my heart to the suffering of the human race. It is just a difficult thing to watch suffering from half way around the world and allow an objective thought about that it was possibly the souls choice to experience that particular suffering. Yes I can see it on a big picture type of thing, still it brings much tears to my eyes. The only remedy is to be able to bring fact to the the table when in a discussion with another. Handing them a piece of paper with SOTT's URL.

Bluestar said:
And maybe hardening of the heart was not a proper term to describe my feelings. More like hardening of the ears. Refusal to listen to the bs anymore and even so, getting really frustrated and annoyed at their words.

Perhaps this will help. Concerning the bs and your frustration and annoyance, why not let a part of you detach and record your thoughts and actions. Try to catch any automatic thoughts, images just before frustration and annoyance begins. If you cannot, try to think back to just before the negative feelings from the rhetoric bs started. The aim is to remember those automatic thoughts that preceded your emotional reaction to the bs. It may be hard at first, because we are used to thinking that people and external events cause our negative feelings.

Perhaps you identify as 'an American' and feel insulted by hearing what you're expected to believe? I see myself as a citizen of the world as some Stoics are recorded to have said. Maybe that helps me to perceive American political rhetoric as talking heads speaking to people who already believe them; or perhaps, speaking to reinforce their own fantasy. Maybe this can help you too.

Buddy said:
Perhaps this will help. Concerning the bs and your frustration and annoyance, why not let a part of you detach and record your thoughts and actions. Try to catch any automatic thoughts, images just before frustration and annoyance begins. If you cannot, try to think back to just before the negative feelings from the rhetoric bs started. The aim is to remember those automatic thoughts that preceded your emotional reaction to the bs. It may be hard at first, because we are used to thinking that people and external events cause our negative feelings.

This is a good exercise thanks Buddy. Something is triggering the emotional response to the lying. It may be a justice thing like being angry with all the injustice in the world. Finding the root of that may be a difficult endeavor, but it will be a good goal for me. It is all making me depressed. It's the "why can't we all get along" program. It just seems ludicrist, but I do go back to the big picture and am working on the judgment issue. Who am I to judge really, I do not want to defy the Universe in saying that this particular face of creation is "wrong" because it is what it is, right?

Perhaps you identify as 'an American' and feel insulted by hearing what you're expected to believe? I see myself as a citizen of the world as some Stoics are recorded to have said. Maybe that helps me to perceive American political rhetoric as talking heads speaking to people who already believe them; or perhaps, speaking to reinforce their own fantasy. Maybe this can help you too.

This could be true. Being raised in the 1960's and watching tv shows gave the impression that life was supposed to be a certain way. You know the "Leave it to Beaver" syndrome, why can't my mother be like Mrs. Cleaver sort of thing, silly as it may sound. What, Prince Charming does not exist? :shock: When I realized at age 13 or so that fairytales are not true, it hit me hard and I turned to a very precarious lifestyle. Then at 20 or 21 years of age, something within woke up to the bad path I was on and it took me many decades to get over it all, my health being the main thing. This could be part of the same program and the anger I felt then is manifesting as this kind of anger now. And more importantly, why I am here on this forum. Will keep a pad and pen by the tv when watching news or reading SoTT. See what comes up. Thanks.

The culmination of numerous cycles is fast approaching (12/21/2012) and the C's said "Things will be getting VERY interesting in upcoming months!", as they certainly have. I wonder if we could have a December 2012 session to expand on that. Thank you Laura and the team for all your hard work and perseverance and I wish you a happy holiday during what I am sure will turn out to be a very memorable month indeed.

Hi oldtiger,

Welcome to the forum. You're not the only one asking that question. Just check out this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29681.0.html

Also pertinent to this is the following topic: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29146.0.html

Hope this helps you out.

oldtiger said:
The culmination of numerous cycles is fast approaching (12/21/2012) and the C's said "Things will be getting VERY interesting in upcoming months!", as they certainly have. I wonder if we could have a December 2012 session to expand on that. Thank you Laura and the team for all your hard work and perseverance and I wish you a happy holiday during what I am sure will turn out to be a very memorable month indeed.

Well the C's also said many times "wait and see." :D

Thank you for the links, Palinurus. If I had been aware of this topic I would have posted my question on C's session before 21/12/2012??

I have been in the "information" business sine before the personal computer and the internet were invented, gathering and corroborating from a wide range of sources, carefully sifting through info and disinfo alike, some obvious and others buried or implied in all types of media. It's like piecing together a jigsaw puzzle where the pieces change shape before your very eyes and all the while you don't know what the final picture is going to look like. Very much like life itself.

Although speculations and opinions from our 3d level can be interesting, on the scale of reliability I rate the C's as number 1, since from their vantage point they can see all the timelines and thus know what morsels to give us, and when, to keep us moving in the right direction.

I have been in the "information" business sine before the personal computer and the internet were invented, gathering and corroborating from a wide range of sources, carefully sifting through info and disinfo alike, some obvious and others buried or implied in all types of media. It's like piecing together a jigsaw puzzle where the pieces change shape before your very eyes and all the while you don't know what the final picture is going to look like. Very much like life itself.
In that case I guess you would enjoy reading a topic still unfolding in which a similar puzzle solving process is ongoing: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29849.0.html
You might even be able to join the research when you already have some expertise in such matters... ;)

BTW. I noticed the typos.

Q: (L) Vewy intewesting. Any other questions on that topic? I think I asked this before... I have the feeling that the so-called "alien invasion" is really comets.

Should be Very interesting, I assume.

lux said:

Q: (L) Vewy intewesting. Any other questions on that topic? I think I asked this before... I have the feeling that the so-called "alien invasion" is really comets.

My guess is that the transcription remained true to Laura's Elmer Fudd impersonation.

Beau said:
lux said:

My guess is that the transcription remained true to Laura's Elmer Fudd impersonation.

Exactly.

Laura said:
Beau said:
lux said:

Exactly.

Oh, now, undewstand.

Merci pour cette session, hier au téléphone ma fille m'a dit que l'affaire : Mohammed Merah — Wikipédia
ne ressemble pas du tout à ce qu'on nous a dit, elle prétend connaître une personne bien placé qui soutient que Merah a été manipulé par le gouvernement Français pour faire ce qu'il a fait pour obtenir les réactions du peuple que l'on connaît... Ce qui me paraît incroyable... Les Cassiopéens ont-ils dit quelque chose à ce sujet ? Et vous qu'en pensez vous ? Je sais bien que les gouvernements sont capables de tout et surtout du pire...

Thank you for this session, yesterday on the phone my daughter told me that the case: Mohammed Merah — Wikipédia
is not at all like what we were told, she claims to know a well-placed person who claims that Merah was manipulated by the French government to do what he did to get the reactions of the people we know.... What seems incredible to me.... Did the Cassiopeans say anything about this? And what do you think? I am well aware that governments are capable of anything and especially the worst...

Back
Top Bottom