Session 22 October 2008

Stormy Knight said:
As for Namaste accusations of manipulation, one of the dictionary entries for the verb 'retain' says:
2 : to keep in mind or memory which to me is basically the same thing as 'memorize ' but I might be wrong.

I think you still do not see it.

Here's what Laura said:

Laura said:
That means you either have not read the transcripts and The Wave or you didn't retain what you read.

And you answered:

Stormy Knight said:
As far as the Wave is concerned I read most of it and yes I haven't retained everything I read. The material is so excessive and one would need to be some kind of savant to retain all that has been said there, or at least so it seems to me. Having said this I am aware that this is my personal impression and that I might be intellectually inferior in comparison to those who are capable of memorizing each and every portion of the transcripts and wave.

You gave us that definition :

Retain says: to keep in mind or memory

So far retain and memorize are quite similar. The problem is not there. In your first sentence you said:

yes I haven't retained everything I read

That is the word everything which is "manipulative" here. It is the first red flag, a small one but here comes the big one. And you decided to add even more after that in saying:

I might be intellectually inferior in comparison to those who are capable of memorizing each and every portion of the transcripts and wave

I might be wrong but no one is able to memorize each and every portion of the transcripts and wave and no one is asking that to the forum's members. What is recommended for the members of this forum is to read the recommended books and to work on themselves in being sincere with themselves and the members of this forum.

Are-you sincere enough to be willing to see it?

And what about the other part of my post:

Namaste said:
And i might be way out, but you have posted so far more than 800 messages. One would think after that number of posts, that you should know the material !!!

Again, i might be wrong, but there is an odor of frustration in your latest posts. Why ?

Hmmm - at the risk of feeding Stormyknight's need for attention, let me chime in on one point in the off-chance it might actually help.

strormyknight said:
Emotional thinking?
Hmm I would have imagine that her statement about the smoking would have appeal to all my emotions.
Firstly I enjoy smoking very much and from that emotional place I would have only welcome Laura's statement.
Secondly I have deep respect for Laura's intellect, hard work and the amount of information she makes available for general public on a daily bases.
From the place of that emotion it was actually a big struggle to point out that something she wrote didn't make much sense.

I cannot see anything else.

This is a twist and a deflection. The emotional reaction has nothing to do with smoking per se, it has to do with being seen as 'right' and with taking Laura 'down a peg or two'. It is not limited to Laura, however, whenever Stormyknight's rather unpleasant side emerges, it is always linked to setting someone straight or proving himself more intelligent or more well-versed on some topic or another.

This is the 'emotional thinking' component, which is linked to self-importance - the rest (be it smoking or dogs on the bed or 'fill in the blank') is merely the prop used with which to prove himself eternally 'correct'.

Hopefully this food for thought will benefit and not just add fuel to the fire in Stormyknight's mind.

wise·a·cre (wzkr)
n. Slang
A person regarded as being disagreeably egotistical and self-assured.

In other words strormyknight you come off over and over as a smart a__.

Ruth said:
Can you tell us a little about your inborn anemia? I would also like to know how come you're not sure whether you still have it, too? :)

:-[ My bad-not inborn but got a little bit later connected with hypothyroidism-thats what my personal doc said.I will make some blood tests but she said anemia should be gone by now (measures were taken in time).

What about natural radioactive gas Radon (it's source is 226Ra and sub products 218Po, 214Pb, 214Bi i 214Po). Radon is usually find in, soil, rocks, in side rivers and lakes but mostly in cement or it's products (wall paints), according to the most recent research in US, Radon is one of major factors of lung cancer. My preoccupation with Radon is it's radioactivity and what long exposure to it could do to our fragile DNA.

Here is another one, what could it be P2 or P4??

Attachments

• Monster.jpg
    Monster.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 171
Laura said:
Regarding the Cave Monster reference, see: Monsters
[...]
Found something that may interest others. I wanted to see what I could find out about this guy that Laura talks about in the link above and came across this site with these very interesting skull pictures:

_http://www.burlingtonnews.net/skulls.html

There is one with horns!! And then there is this link that says the following about this horned skull:

_http://www.burlingtonnews.net/hornedrace.html
Elohim, comes from Ellu, meaning “the Shining Ones.” “Shining Ones” is an ambivalent term used for both the Nephilim and their first born. The “Shining Ones” are often depicted with horns on their heads. This was a symbol of wisdom, but also of rulership. This is why shamans, priests, and kings adopted the convention of wearing horns also, especially in the form of the crown. This was to primarily indicate that they were descendants of either the Atlanteans or the Lemurians and were endowed with power. Michelangelo sculpted Moses with horns on his head to indicate his blood-bond to the ante-diluvian kings.

Horns, in Moses' time, were a symbol of authority and power. Many gods, including YHVH have been depicted as having them. Kings and holy men were shown sometimes with exaggerated crowns. Another point of interest: Moses came down from the mountain with horns at the begining of the astrological age of the Ram stating,"I am the ram of God!" coincidence?

A relation to the Horns of Moses just like the ones on the SHOTW cover anyone?? Hmm

Also, regarding the notion of hybridized human beings talked recently about in another thread, there is one skull that stands out that is about a "Star child skull". There is also a link from the aforementioned site above to another site for more info:

_http://www.starchildproject.com/

The above link has a very short but interesting video about this skull which makes many interesting remarks, the most noticing I think being the remarks about the DNA analysis of this skull.

edit: minor correction: I was actually searching for "Lord Shield Pascal" and found the site above. The guy that wrote the article that Laura talks about was actually my previous search.

Thanks for sharing! I love music and I have a guitar that I play on occasion. I really love the piano and want to buy a keyboard soon to learn some classic music.

Session Date: October 22nd 2008

{Segment about Eric Pepin and Higher Balance Institute deleted for the present.}

Q: (L) Well, what about his product that he markets, this "Magneurol", that's supposed to make you super-psychic? Is there anything to that?

A: Sure... It makes you susceptible to microwave and other transmissions and your brain can literally light up like landing lights!

Q: (Simon) Landing lights... (L) Landing lights? Like something is going to land there?

A: You got it!

Q: (Simon) Does it make people identifiable to 4D or some alien race or species or...?

A: That is not the main purpose. It attracts those entities that seek certain "experiences." {Part of answer deleted which refers specifically to Eric Pepin.}

Q: (L) In other words, say earth-bound spirits "land" on these people or connect to them because of this Magneurol and induce them to seek out or desire or want the kinds of activities that Pepin promotes behind the scenes? Is that what you're suggesting?

A: Pretty much.

Q: (Joe) Is that why they don't report it? Because they "zone out"? (Scott) Like they’re in full possession mode. (L) Very interesting. The C's said once something about how iron can help changing densities or moving easily in and out of densities. (Joe) That was in response to your question about the changeling babies dying when brought near to iron. (L) Well there were some other things we wanted to ask about too.

:shock:
Higher Balance Institute
_http://higherbalance.com/start-here/
Higher-Balance-Logo-1-e1453418171668.png

Advancing an open invitation too (invasion).

What Are Shadow People? - Part 1 of 3
Eric Pepin
Published on Jan 11, 2016
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EY4WaFGp1Y
What are Shadow People? AKA Shadow Beings.. Are they a figment of our imagination? Some kind of being from a parallel universe? Or a future technology for time travel? Maybe it isn't always just one thing. In this interview we probe for more insights from Eric Pepin, Bestselling Author and Founder Of Higher Balance Institute. This is part 1 of 3

Part 2 will talk about sleep paralysis and other beings often confused for shadow people, with more negative intentions.

Have your own spiritual adventure. Check out the collegiate program and take the free personal survey.

Q: (Simon) Landing lights... (L) Landing lights? Like something is going to land there?

A: You got it!

Unrelated but kind of interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lifdq1bX-Z8

Laura said:
Aragorn said:
c.a., why exactly are you posting this HBI/Pepin stuff?

Many new members perhaps don't know all the ugly details about Pepin and HBI.

I think C.A. was posting it because it appears that HBI is pushing the agenda described by the Cs.

Yes, and thank you Laura for clarifying what is intended.

The tube is creepy at best. :shock: Grave yards................No thanks.

Also thanks Aragorn for being vigilant. I 'll be the fist to admit that sometimes i can step off the deep end. Which serve's no one with valid impute.

"This also explains why their race is dying, because they have
not been able to learn for themselves how to remove
themselves from this particular form of expression to
that of service to others."

I wonder if the only way they can switch over to STO is if they start again from the "beginning". But because they suffer from wishful thinking they're hoping to somehow come up with a solution to continue their evolution whilst retaining all their lovely powers. I mean, they probably really don't want to have to go through worm - sheep - human phase again. Especially knowing what they know. But perhaps it is the only way. Make your your minds up now boys and girls!

Hi @Thirsty Horse,

Since this is your second post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc. You can find examples of introductory posts in the section of the Forum to get an idea.

Thanks!:-)

Back
Top Bottom