Session 22 October 2008

Pinkerton said:
ninas said:
Laura said:
We had another session the other night mainly to deal with some issues about directions and/or actions we need to take to preserve our work/safety in these increasingly trying times.

I'm sorry Laura, if I misunderstood, but didn't the C's say that it doesn't matter where you are, all that matters is the soul composition and what you do and see?

I think you did misunderstand. I don't see how you can take the above statement as talking about a location, or changing location. Directions/actions in order to preserve work/safety can include many different things but I don't see how you can extrapolate "We need to move to a different place" out of that. I may be wrong of course, but that's not what I understood from what she wrote.

The original move to France was fine too which I think was a combination of getting away from problems in Florida and getting closer to mysteries in France. The soul is more imortant than the physical but if your soul thinks it has important things left to do/learn here then it's quite OK to proactively sidestep direct attacks when possible. SOTT HQ has one of the most important missions in the galaxy at this "time" and if I'm exagerating it's not by much.

Namaste said:
Pinkerton said:
ninas said:
Laura said:
We had another session the other night mainly to deal with some issues about directions and/or actions we need to take to preserve our work/safety in these increasingly trying times.

I'm sorry Laura, if I misunderstood, but didn't the C's say that it doesn't matter where you are, all that matters is the soul composition and what you do and see?

I think you did misunderstand. I don't see how you can take the above statement as talking about a location, or changing location. Directions/actions in order to preserve work/safety can include many different things but I don't see how you can extrapolate "We need to move to a different place" out of that. I may be wrong of course, but that's not what I understood from what she wrote.

I agree with Pinkerton.

See http://www.thefreedictionary.com/direction (number 2 and 9)
2. Management, supervision, or guidance of an action or operation.
9. A course or area of development; a tendency toward a particular end or goal: charting a new direction for the company.

It probably was a misconception on my part,
though on the first half, what I was referring to was the correlation between action and safety not direction and work.

I guess people perceive things differently.... that's all :-[

If i was connected to a source like the C's and they told me an earthquake was going to go off under the sea soon, cause a Tsunami and hit where I live, I'd consider moving my physical location, at least temporary :)

humm.. iron... , it does make you think about the legend of vampires drinking blood...

Regarding that picture from Yeni Şafak newspaper:

The reporter has searched for this "geenie"" everywhere and found it in the town of Cheddar in Somerset in the "Crystal Quest" touristic cave. He says this is a mock up made to entertain tourists and the cave has other mock ups of fairies and geenies.

I wonder if the magnetizing effects of iron would help with magnetizing our centres. Would this increase our capability to recieve impressions of a higher order? If I have low blood iron then maybe it's better to get more dark greens in the diet!

Smoking also increases the number of red blood cells and the capacity of the blood to carry iron. It also increases the number of acetylcholine receptors in the brain. The Native Americans knew quite well that tobacco increased psychic ability...

The Gunslinger said:
I wonder if the magnetizing effects of iron would help with magnetizing our centres. Would this increase our capability to recieve impressions of a higher order? If I have low blood iron then maybe it's better to get more dark greens in the diet!
You aught to get a blood test first to see if you really are deficient. It also would be useful to know your blood type and eat the appropriate foods. A's do well on vegitarian diets, O's should eat red meat. This is because (naturally) evolution has played a large part in the way our bodies handle things. Greens are good for folate which unfortunately doesn't get stored in our body for long lengths of time.

I believe the C's gave their 'tick of approval' to the "Eat Right for your Type" idea from Peter D'Adamo with the one criticism that it didn't go far enough to deliniate the differences for those of R- blood types. Worth a look, even if it only fixes an inbalance and predisposes a person to be in a better position to do any 'work' of whatever kind....

There's only a couple of things I think I should say:
1. There is no such thing as a 'one size fits all' not with health, and not with learning
2. No quick fixes for anyone.

Ruth said:
I believe the C's gave their 'tick of approval' to the "Eat Right for your Type" idea from Peter D'Adamo with the one criticism that it didn't go far enough to deliniate the differences for those of R- blood types.

Does anyone knows wich are the Food priorities for negative Rhesus?
Really D'Adamo does not give so much info.

aurora said:
Regarding that picture from Yeni Şafak newspaper:

The reporter has searched for this "geenie"" everywhere and found it in the town of Cheddar in Somerset in the "Crystal Quest" touristic cave. He says this is a mock up made to entertain tourists and the cave has other mock ups of fairies and geenies.

In other words, it was just recycled disinfo since we already went the "cheddar cave" route. And if there is a mock-up now, then it has clearly been created since the Cheddar Cave people said it wasn't one of theirs.

Funny thing is, I did actually have a recent blood test and it looked pretty good ;)

Perhaps the question would be better phrased: "If someone were to have low blood iron would it hinder magnetization of the centres" - I would guess yes. All the more reason to have a healthy diet and to keep the machine in good working order.

The Gunslinger said:
Perhaps the question would be better phrased: "If someone were to have low blood iron would it hinder magnetization of the centres" - I would guess yes. All the more reason to have a healthy diet and to keep the machine in good working order.

Why would you guess yes?

The Gunslinger said:
Funny thing is, I did actually have a recent blood test and it looked pretty good ;)

I think that you are not understanding "magnetizing" the centers. Best go back and read Mouravieff a bit more carefully and get rid of literal interpretations and think in spiritual terms.

Laura said:
Smoking also increases the number of red blood cells and the capacity of the blood to carry iron.

Actually, as far as biochemistry goes smoking has nothing to do with increasing the overall level of iron in the organism. Quite contrary it seems to render available iron ineffective- at least for its most important purpose - carrying the oxygen .
Every organism has definite (individual) quantity of iron at its disposal which is normally obtained from food and stored in the liver. Most of this iron is utilized in the molecules of Hemoglobin ( which is the main content of RBC) and whose main purpose is to carry oxygen.

Smoker's polycythemia or the increase in the number of red blood cells is a reaction to oxygen deprivation. When smoking - the carbon monoxide passes immediately into your blood, binding to the oxygen receptor sites and figuratively kicking the oxygen molecules out of your red blood cells.
Hemoglobin that is bound to carbon monoxide is converted into carboxyhemoglobin, and is no longer able to transport oxygen.
This means that less oxygen reaches a smoker’s brain and other vital organs. Because of this added carbon monoxide load, a smoker’s red cells are also less effective in removing carbon dioxide—a waste product—from his or her body’s cells. So from biochemical point of view this increased iron in blood cells is quite useless.

It has been observed that poliycythemia causes fatigue, headache and syncopal attacks while the increase in RBC effectively thickens the blood which promotes clotting, hence they blame smoking for increased risk of heart attack and stroke.

Still, iron or not I wouldn't give up my average of 5 daily ciggies for anything in this world cause they simply make me feel good :cool2:

Stormy Knight said:
Laura said:
Smoking also increases the number of red blood cells and the capacity of the blood to carry iron.

Actually, as far as biochemistry goes smoking has nothing to do with increasing the overall level of iron in the organism.

Notice exactly what I wrote that you quoted above.

According to the hematologist who gave me the inside scoop on this, the very fact that the RBC count is increased can be beneficial and, during periods when one is NOT smoking, they are still there and are transporting iron.

Increasing the iron is, of course, a different matter.

I'm not sure that it is even necessary or desirable to increase the iron.

Back
Top Bottom