Session 22 October 2022

You are absolutely right, Pat. What I wrote is 100% my perspective on what littlehelp had been writing here in general and the post to you was the one that I commented on. If you see that I used you in my arguments, I apologize. That was not my intention but I see now how you can see it that way.

I have been but I don't have a good answer. I am very angry with the level of deceit and manipulation in our world. The post from littlehelp to you tipped me over and I acted out in an emotional way that was not respecting you or your position. I should have taken a more general approach and not involved you in it. This was a mistake by me and I am sorry. Thank you for replying and🙏 pointing it out.
Thank you for your reply
You are absolutely right, Pat. What I wrote is 100% my perspective on what littlehelp had been writing here in general and the post to you was the one that I commented on. If you see that I used you in my arguments, I apologize. That was not my intention but I see now how you can see it that way.

I have been but I don't have a good answer. I am very angry with the level of deceit and manipulation in our world. The post from littlehelp to you tipped me over and I acted out in an emotional way that was not respecting you or your position. I should have taken a more general approach and not involved you in it. This was a mistake by me and I am sorry. Thank you for replying and pointing it out.
Thank you @Odin 🙏

I guess he was of “little help” after all. Sorry I just had to say it, I’ll be going now :D

But seriously, I always find it fascinating how self importance and ego and a complete lack of modesty can absolutely wreck any objectivity that may have existed. When one is unable to say “maybe I’m wrong”, sincerely, no amount of intellectual potential can save you. Questioning yourself requires modesty, which is rather difficult if you think yourself the center of the universe. Maybe this is basically how wishful thinking works - you don’t submit your own thoughts to internal and external peer review, and this was an example of what that leads to. So I guess a good reminder to network more!

And another connection I thought of is the importance of religion in general. Atheism/materialism makes it easy to think of yourself as the center of the universe. When you think of God or Divine Cosmic Mind, it humbles you. It reminds you that you’re just a student here, and the universe reveals itself to you through others. And self importance is kinda the opposite of that. So in a way, 4D STS, being full of self importance, are basically atheists. They have no reverence or appreciation for the majesty of creation, despite being partly non-physical themselves. No faith. They’re basically “spiritual materialists”. Maybe that’s what some of the more clever postmodernists will become.

So this is just a long winded way of saying littlehelp would benefit from having a little faith. He thinks he’s God and that never leads anywhere good.

Last edited:
I guess he was of “little help” after all. Sorry I just had to say it, I’ll be going now :D

But seriously, I always find it fascinating how self importance and ego and a complete lack of modesty can absolutely wreck any objectivity that may have existed. When one is unable to say “maybe I’m wrong”, sincerely, no amount of intellectual potential can save you. Questioning yourself requires modesty, which is rather difficult if you think yourself the center of the universe. Maybe this is basically how wishful thinking works - you don’t submit your own thoughts to internal and external peer review, and this was an example of what that leads to. So I guess a good reminder to network more!

And another connection I thought of is the importance of religion in general. Atheism/materialism makes it easy to think of yourself as the center of the universe. When you think of God or Divine Cosmic Mind, it humbles you. It reminds you that you’re just a student here, and the universe reveals itself to you through others. And self importance is kinda the opposite of that. So in a way, 4D STS, being full of self importance, are basically atheists. They have no reverence or appreciation for the majesty of creation, despite being partly non-physical themselves. No faith. They’re basically “spiritual materialists”. Maybe that’s what some of the more clever postmodernists will become.

So this is just a long winded way of saying littlehelp would benefit from having a little faith. He thinks he’s God and that never leads anywhere good.

My few cents about atheism, it is also faith, just you believe in nothing, sort of that. You believe that you don't believe in anything.

What does crystallized mean?

Here it is being used in the technical sense of how a crystal forms, and applying that idea to how a personality or entity forms.

The theory being that most people’s personalities are a mixture of many different parts that don’t really work together, but a crystalized personality or entity would mean there was a solid unity of personality and that united form could survive past death due to that unity.

My few cents about atheism, it is also faith, just you believe in nothing, sort of that. You believe that you don't believe in anything.
Just to clarify, I actually meant the C’s definition of faith, which isn’t so much a belief as trust in the universe and your interaction with it. Kinda like trusting a life companion or very close friend, which is rooted in your knowledge and experience with them rather than just a blind belief without evidence or logic.

So in this case, not questioning yourself means you think you are infallible, as in God, which means you have no awareness or faith of how grand and meaningful the universe is, and how small you are in comparison. Which I’d say is very much the same thing as nihilism (meaninglessness of all things and worship of subjectivity) and atheism, because thinking yourself a God is basically the same as saying there is no God. No one literally thinks themselves an all knowing all powerful God who created the universe (without being clinically insane), so what they’re really saying is there is no God, there is no Truth, so I must as well be truth/God.

This may seem like an odd conclusion at the end there - but if what I believe and the impressions of my mind is all there is - then there is no divine cosmic mind with its own, actually objective impression, and thus creating objective reality. Objective reality can only be a result of an objective observer which can only be God. Without God our subjective impressions are all there is. Thus, leaving nothing but nihilism and worship of your own subjectivity as the only remaining option. And this means all manner of depravity and selfishness are now on the table.

As a tangent - I think perhaps this is why the C’s said no one ever goes from STO back to STS (on 4D and above). If STO is rooted in knowledge and objectivity and faith in the divine cosmic mind and your interaction with it, then the only way back to STS is if you could unlearn what it is that created your faith, and somehow return to nihilism and the worship of subjectivity (and therefore self). This seems impossible because soul evolution doesn’t go backwards.

So STO/STS aren’t just different choices or sides of the same coin, but there’s a fundamental difference in awareness of and therefore faith in the divine cosmic mind. STS simply doesn’t acknowledge it, but that can change with knowledge and experience. STO would have to lose knowledge and experience to switch back.

I always found kindness has a certain wisdom behind it. Even if the person isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, if they are inherently kind and conscientious, I always find a certain wisdom behind it, that will ultimately lead them to truth, because their empathy for others and faith in the universe will encourage them in that direction. But selfish people, no matter how clever, often came across as more self contradictory and ultimately more enamored of the subjectivity they have little motivation to escape from.

Last edited:
Here's what the CassWiki says about Belief vs Faith:
Belief vs. faith
In FOTCM discourse, the term belief means a concept which is accepted as a given truth, without
necessarily being critically evaluated. ’Belief’ often connotates emotional attachment of the believer
to the belief. At an extreme, such attachment turns the belief into a ’sacred cow’, defended through
emotional thinking. By contrast, the term faith may be used to connote the opposite – an openminded
attitude and trust in the process of inquiry.
Understood in this way, ’belief’ means having firmly decided that the world is a certain way and
holding fast to this view even in the face of evidence to the contrary. In essence, one is attempting
to force one’s model on the world. Since there is then no regard for truth, this involves a form of
subjectivity and internal considering regardless of whether what is believed happens to be correct
or not.
’Faith’, being an attitude of openness towards the truth and whatever the investigative process
reveals, involves the opposite: an open and receptive attitude to the Universe. There is trust and
the absence of any inflexible judgement on how things ’must be’. Faith, then, is conducive to the
striving towards objectivity.
Belief is in a sense controlling and scared of being wrong, while faith is adventurous and flexible.
The distinction between the two is also related to the question of anticipation and non-anticipation.
Even though the dictionary definitions of faith and belief are similar, the Cassiopaean material
tends to make the above distinction between ’belief’ and ’faith’.

Q: (L) Well, I'm sure that she will know what, "It's all true" refers to. That was the first thing on my mind. The second thing on my mind is that obviously my feeling of being a little scattered and feeling a little... I dunno, it's like... Well, like everybody else I just get really disturbed by what's going on. Sometimes I feel like if I don't have support, I can't keep going. I can't keep doing. I feel something like... I can't even begin to describe it. It's like there's something amiss. Well, let me ask this because this is something that did concern me: We had the Two Hats episode. I think we asked about the appearance of the two hats. Pierre, do you remember?

(Pierre) It was about splitting of realities. And I asked recently, and... I don't remember the answer.

(L) Well anyhow, the two hats have now disappeared - both of them.

(Andromeda) BOTH of them?

(L) Yes. I don't know how that happened. One day they were there, and now they're gone. During the time the two hats were in existence in our possession, it was a very, VERY trying time. That was when Ark got sick, he had chemotherapy, and there were all kinds of other things going on. So, I want to know just what the heck was going on?

A: Attempt on the part of 4D STS to split and then totally divert the reality of your mission.

Q: (Pierre) So, the two hats having disappeared, it means they failed to split the reality?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, they failed to split it, but they had a temporary loop.

(Pierre) But it's gone now.

Q: (L) Um... Well that's weird. So just exactly how does something like that work?

A: Alternate reality is created for manipulation purposes and then elements sent through the realm curtain which bleed into current reality with intent to overwhelm and replace. That was the hat.

Q: (L) So the hat was one of the elements that was sent. Is that because when this attempt to send things through the realm curtain was made, Ark was actually wearing the hat?

Q: (L) So the hat got involved. Well, how come he didn't get a second shirt, second pair of pants, second bicycle? I mean... Geez! [laughter]

A: Hat was sent as sign. 4D STS are required to declare themselves in some way.

Q: (Joe) Is that why in exorcisms the priest demands to know the name of the demon?

Q: (Joe) They don't like declaring themselves. They're required to; like it's some kind of law?

Q: (L) Mm-kay. Um... So the hat was a sign, a declaration, and it came through the realm curtain... Obviously, if this is anything like the abduction scenario that was described for us where they say that in another realm or something they create a replica of a person's physical body and then they go and have like a virtual abduction. They abduct like the soul essence or whatever and then take it in and put it into this...

(Joe) They put it in the copy, then work on the copy, and then merge it back into the original.

(L) Yeah, is that what was happening here?

Q: (L) And I assume that... Well, Ark was the one that got sick and all the things happened to him, so I assume he was the target?

Q: (L) Hmm. Can anybody think of anything else?

(Niall) Can this happen again?

A: Vigilance and unity!!

Q: (L) Alright.

How intriguing and strange at the same time! Recently I experienced something which seems to bear some resemblance to that whole hat/cap episode. The difference being that in my case it seems to have happened just in a span of a couple of minutes or a day at most. I'm very skeptical when it comes to things like this and always try to exhaust every possible rational angle before even considering anything "strange" going on. Having said that, I haven't found a rational explanation yet.

Here is what happened:

Last week on December 14 at around 11:30 am, the following happened. I was at work working on a typical small sized molding tool (such as this one (symbolical)) in my profession as a Tool and die maker. When it was time for me to reassemble the tool (more specifically, the ejector half) I noticed that there were 5 of the following screws in the yellow box (which you can see in my hand below) and I puzzled for 10-15 minutes where the fifth screw should go into the tool (impossible because I only removed 4 of these screws, and you can only install 4 of those screws into the tool! So there was an extra screw that shouldn't exist!):

1.jpg

After about 15 minutes of holding those screws in my hand and recounting them over and over again (and seeing/checking every time that I indeed had 5 of those in my hand!) while trying to figure out where I should install the fifth screw, I gave up and put the screws back in the yellow box where I put them in and got them from. [For clarification, I put those screws in the yellow box when I disassembled the tool while putting other types of screws and parts of the tools in other boxes (normal procedure). I do that in order to not get confused when reassembling the tool and in order to do the reassembling more efficiently/quickly]. Then I went to the toilet (which took about 5 minutes). I came back and suddenly there were only 4 of those screws left in the yellow box (the right number/original number)!

Before I left for the toilet, I was about to ask my colleague for his opinion about the fifth screw (where the fifth screw should belong and be installed), because I simply couldn't figure out where the fifth screw (that shouldn't exist) should belong! Unfortunately I didn't ask my colleague though, otherwise my colleague might have seen the fifth screw as well and would have been able to testify that I really had 5 of those screws in my hand. Theoretically it might be possible that my colleague played a trick on me by adding the fifth screw, but the likelihood of that is pretty much zero IMO from the context. Later on after being perplexed about now having again just the original 4 screws in my hand and trying to make sense of what just happened, I even asked my college, trying to figure out if he did it (which he denied convincingly).

But it doesn't end there. It was only after the above happened that I reconsidered/rethought something that happened a couple of hours earlier on the same morning, that I can't really explain as well:

I had finished the fixed mold half side of a large molding tool (which I noticed lost air when I checked the cooling system at the end of that previous work day via putting in compressed air via a special tool on which a pressure gauge is attached). This bigger molding tool looked somewhat like this one (symbolically), and more specifically, like the right half you see in the picture.

So on that morning (December 14), in order to check where the leakage is located, I pumped water into the tool by hand and under pressure (the one cooling circuit of two that was effected with the leakage in the tool) to check for leaks and find the leak spot where the water should come out. I pumped and pumped, and the pressure gauge dropped immediately (which means that a considerable amount of water should have come out of the molding tool somewhere!). After I pumped again and again and the same thing happened (rapid pressure drop), I checked the pump several times to see if I made a mistake there, which I didn't. And again, no water came out anywhere. So I blew on the molding tool via a compressed air pistol, into the gaps, to see/find where the water is/comes out/leaks; nothing there either. So I removed the two big inserts behind this cooling circuit to see where the leak and the water had gone. When I had the inserts out, I couldn't find any leaks there either (no water leaking anywhere!). I was quite perplexed as there must have been a considerable amount of water leaking somewhere! But absolutely nothing. Then I thought that there might be a hairline crack in the cooling circuit somewhere (which is actually quite unlikely) and that the water might have leaked back through the metal plate through this hairline crack and collected in the tool itself inside, and therfore I couldn't find the water leak. After a closer look, however, I was able to rule this out as well since there are two slits in the bottom of the tool from which the water should have escaped. Then I reinstalled the inserts and the phenomenon was gone (no pressure drop = tool tight). If the thing with the screws wouldn't have happened later in the day, I probably wouldn't have paid any further attention to the matter of this "water leakage into thin air" earlier in the day. But both of those things happening on the same day, is somehow strange. The fact is, quite a considerable amount of water should have come out, somewhere! But the water just seems to have disappeared into thin air! There may be a rational explanation for this water "phenomena" (which I haven't found or thought about yet), but the thing with the screws is almost certainly an impossibility.

Last edited:
(Ze Germans) What is the true origin of Russophobia? Is there a hyperdimensional aspect to it?

A: Absolutely!!!

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Joe) There's a book on it.

(Niall) There's a whole book on it. It's as old as the West. It's built in to our entire Western system.

(L) Why?

(Joe) Because of today.

A: Purity of soul genes.

Q: (L) Why do you say "soul genes"?

A: Because it is not connected to physical manifestations. It has a great deal to do with locator and resonance of same.

Q: (Pierre) Didn't the C's say once that the true Semites were more difficult to control by 4D?

Q: (L) So, are many of the peoples of the Russian area or whatever their physical manifestation, are they because of their proximity and the probability that they have intermarried throughout centuries and centuries, that they carry some sort of partial human and partial... um, "angelic" (we're gonna call it "angelic" but we really mean some kind of 4D from other planets or whatever) that type of thing? Is that it?

A: Yes close enough.

Q: (L) So that can apply to the different types because there are so many different types of Russians...

(Andromeda) It might have more to do with their location and culture and that kind of thing...
In the context of the above exchange, I was curious about a specific aspect of Russophobia: the one exhibited by the Polish.

I was born and raised in Poland and from my schooling I remember quite a bit of anti-Russian rhetoric; especially around the Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact (how it effectively partitioned Poland between Nazi Germany and the USSR) and the Sept 17th, 1939 invasion from the East (how it is considered to be an outright stab in the back). I credit having emigrated with the fact that my perspective has changed a bit (or so I'd like to think). I came across a series of articles by Michael Jabara Carley in which he describes in significant detail the events leading up to WW2 and how the Soviets tried unsuccessfully (up until the last minute, as the aforementioned Pact illustrates) to establish an anti-Hitler alliance. No Western country would dare deal with Stalin's USSR, a leader who'd send millions of his own countrymen (including highest-ranking generals) to their deaths. One of the statements I've found, that was quite eye opening was written by a French attache in his correspondence back to Paris, where he states something akin to: "We still don't know whose side Poland will be on and it's very possible it'll be on Hitler's side."
Further, to go back a bit in time, Poland's 1920 war with the Bolsheviks, Poland's partitioning in the 18th and 19th centuries (Russia had its part). I've also come across an article by Evgeny Norin in which he describes the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth's takeover of Moscow as [more-or-less] a land-grab, with the Commonwealth taking advantage of the internal chaos inside Russia.

With all that being said, I believe the two nations: Poland and Russia, are both inhabited by the same type of people: Slavs. As such, it is difficult for me to understand how the same kinds of people, being part of two neighboring nations, can be so hostile to each other (and I'm saying this from my subjective perspective as a Pole, with my current understanding being that Russians are a bit more understanding towards Poles than the other way around). I'd like to better understand this dynamic: what is the book mentioned in the above quote? Also, is there any possibility to go back in history to the point where the two nations (Poland and Russia) were on the same footing relatively conflict-free (i.e.: go back to the point "where it all started" between the two), or am I being too naive?

Back
Top Bottom