Session 22 September 2018

Really timely session, I have not read it yet, but is will be interesting to keep in mind when travling. Will be going away for a few weeks.
Thank you for pushling these gold-nuggets of truth. <3

Q: (L) So they had some kind of phenomenon there, and it freaked people out. It could have even manifested something like Mothman or something similar. And then people freaked out and they called in the FBI. God knows what.

(Scottie) Ask the question...

(Joe) Scottie wants details!

(Scottie) Well, just generally.

A: Human looking creatures and various electronic anomalies creating panic among the few in the know.

Q: (Pierre) The Cs said "precursor waves", so it means the main wave is coming?

This made me think that in a previous session, the C's talked about millions coming here by riding the wave.

The qanon thing was clearly a psyop, to trump up the Trump "change". Of course we still have the deep state drama that gives him false credit. Sorry, but he's not really an outsider, but allowed to get past the Republican nominations to quell those who see the 2 party corruption with a false hope of change. Drain the swamp, haha, when did he even try???

But then I think of all the tinkering, and genetic engineering going on. Think GMO's. I wonder if this was a problem for the scientists working on them. It could be that you can bypass the information field for one generation, but that the information field would over time, and generations bring things back to normal. I know that they patented the seeds, and they do not allow the use of the crop seeds to be used by the farmer. New seeds must be bought. Maybe that is the reason for that. Over time, the seeds would normalize and not be GMO seeds any more.

I'm not sure if this is the case. Supposedly gmo seeds can corrupt other non gmo crops. With time, more and more crop genomes will get corrupted, unless a disaster stops this technological disaster from spreading more and more.

It's like this world that corrupts many who do question things into following another closed belief system.
This is one of the human traits that gives me little hope that many will wake up. A big disaster may change things, but even then many will cling onto what feels good, even if it is at cost of their "soul". (And by soul, I don't think religiously, but the idea of consciousness that can and does question it's own existence and environment)

A fascinating session on so many levels.
I've read parts of a more recent book on the Kate "witch" case (the events cited in the session are reproduced there) and even let's say 5% of it is beyond anything imaginable. The true horror is how all these people get absorbed into the phenomenon and unknowingly feed it. The father was tortured physically while the mother was tortured emotionally through the physical torture of her daughter and husband, added to the confusing niceness. The niceness to the father's friend and neighbours may be also an added manipulation to isolate the family (Kate is a good spirit (witch) but because it's bad to the father, he must be bad and a bad christian).
Somehow, a bleadthrough in an observatory doesn't completly surprise me as those places are already kind of "spooky" (because of the big mirrors?). A few people (who wouldn't mind camping at night in the wildness) have told me seeing fleeting shadows and sensing strong presences staring at them there. Local amplifying disturbances like the ones cited in the session may increase the propensity of those places to be the harbinger of what's to come. Knowledge of the 3d realm includes the knowledge of the manifestation of 4d in 3d somehow.

Thank you all once again for a very fascinating session! :thup: A few things flew over my head in this one so I'll definitely be needing to read it again.

Thanks for another great session! So much to go over a few times.

The New Mexico Observatory shut down, when I read the first couple of articles on SOTT recently, had me suspicious right away. It reminded me of the early sessions mentioning that area going into 4th D before others. Didn't want to jump to conclusions, but it sure was a weird situation....

(Chu) In the book Evolution 2.0, it talks about how the restructuring of DNA and recoding in order to rearrange the code and create something new happens mainly in response to heat shock, pollution, hazardous chemicals, absence of food, or presence of food that's harmful – that is, under hardship conditions and extreme conditions - and it happens all in a few hours. I was wondering if this is an explanation for why suffering is conducive to learning?

A: Yes

An absolutely amazing session! Fantastic questions and answers! This one from Chu I particularly appreciated as I have read Evolution 2.0 but hadn't made that connection. Thanks Chu!

I guess in the short wave cycle, all life forms are learning 'the hard way.'

Thanks to all present in this session and for asking the important questions.
It was all mind blowing when I think about the amazing possibilities that seem to be getting dropped into our reality.

I hesitated to choose just one part but I did think that the "Transient Passenger" comments might be worth exploring.
I only found 6 direct Cs references to "Transient Passengers" in previous sessions. Interestingly they all were from the early sessions of 1994 so whether that makes some difference I am not sure. I am mostly just giving the references without any commentary of my own. As the one session suggested I need to "study".

Starting with this current session:

Q: (L) Okay, I think we can move to Approaching Infinity's questions.

(Approaching Infinity) If the first cell more or less appeared in sea water, there's still the question of how that cell came about because it is irreducibly complex in the sense that the cell needs the insides of the cell, like the genome and the proteins, in order to create the cell through self-replication. And then within the cell, it's the same thing with DNA: the DNA needs proteins and enzymes to replicate and do all the stuff it does. But the proteins and enzymes need DNA in order to produce themselves. So, it seems like all of things needed to come about at the same time.

(Joe) The chicken and the egg.

(Approaching Infinity) Yeah.

(Pierre) There is a solution to solve this paradox, but maybe it's wrong. My hypothesis is that there's a density shift from first to second density when you get a critical mass of 2nd density organisms (molecules for example) and then you reach a critical mass of information, so they're ripe for graduation into 3d. Is this hypothesis right?

(L) You haven't read enough yet. It's impossible without the first step, manifestation of basic cellular life.

(Approaching Infinity) So how does the first cell manifest?

A: Partly correct, pair.

Q: (L) Well, what is the other part of it?

A: Genome manufactured in 4th density and sent through realm curtain in a manner similar to how virii are transmitted.

Q: (L) So the elements were developing, were present, and jostling around together in the primordial soup or whatever... But then the genome was manufactured.

(Pierre) It goes both ways: downside up, molecules reaching critical mass, and from top down - from 4th density down to 3rd.

(L) So in a sense, that's the basic thing about intelligent design. There is a lot of parts to it that rely on the nature of the physical world itself and how all the different elements - which themselves come into being via information - accumulate or gather or interact. And then a direct intervention is added. That's what it amounts to.

A: Yes indeed!!!

Q: (Joe) Who sends it through the realm curtain from 4th density?

A: Transient passengers. Perhaps the term will have more meaning now?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) It's almost like in the Bell Witch case when there were direct manifestations of things. I would imagine that if there's this information being sent through the realm curtain into 3rd density, if you were an observer watching in the sea water with a microscope, it might appear as if the cell just manifests. It just takes form and looks like it came out of nowhere.

A: Very close indeed!

Q: (L) Has this sort of direct intervention happened more than once? Like when major changes of DNA have occurred, or when there were major changes in the so-called evolutionary record?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So basically we are indeed surrounded by an intelligence that is more than we can even comprehend.

A: Yes. We have been saying that!

Session 7 October 1994:

Q: (L) Okay, who created the Cassiopaeans?

A: Your super ancient spiritual ancestors.

Q: (L) Do these beings have a name?

A: No.

Q: (L) What are they called?

A: Transient Passengers.

Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) Now you mentioned the creators of your group as the super ancient ancestors called the transient passengers, what is the meaning of this term and who are these beings?

A: Transient passengers are not beings. Transient Passengers are unified thought form.

Q: (L) Why are they called transient passengers?

A: Because they transit all forms of reality. And they spring forth from the Unified form of existence.

Session 16 November 1994:
Q: (L) Now, getting back to the planet, if at some point in the cycle, bodies were generated on this planet and brought to earth, who brought them?

A: Realm crossing.

Q: (L) It was not a who, it was a what, is that correct?

A: All is who and what.

Q: (L) Well, the other night you mentioned something about the Transient Passengers hauling these bodies off that planet and bringing them to earth, is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, are these Transient Passengers Realms?

A: Yes. So are you.

Q: (L) Do you guys know what you are doing to the linear mind here?

A: Can of worms.

Q: (L) You said something the other night when we lost the tape about the expansion of the star being conducive to creation. Could you give us a little bit on that aspect?

A: Transdimensional Atomic remolecularization.

Q: (L) What is Remolecularization.

A: Being reassembled.

Q: (L) Reassembled from what to what?

A: Complex. Density collision.

Q: (L) Collision of one density with another. Which?

A: Learn 4 level assembly.

Q: (L) How?

A: Study.

Session 3 December 1994:
Q: (L) Are the 6th density Orions, also known as Transient Passengers, are they the same TPs that have been referred to as the ones who genetically engineered us or put us here?

A: Close. They are Wave riders.

Q: (L) Are those groups that ride the wave, is riding the wave part of the definition of Transient Passengers?

Q: (L) Do they like to ride this wave?

A: Is it "fun" for you to live on earth?

Q: (L) Well, I like living on earth a great deal, but I don't like pain and suffering, and I don't like man's inhumanity to man and I don't like to see other people suffer.

A: Do you live on earth for amusement?

Q: (L) I would like to live on Earth for amusement but I haven't had a whole heck of a lot of laughs since I have been here this time. I would like to have a life on the planet where things were pleasant...

A: You misunderstood.

Q: (L) I see what you are saying. That's where they live because that's where they live.

Session 5 December 1994:
Q: (L) Are the 6th density Orions known as Transient Passengers?

Q: (L) So there are Transient Passengers that are STO as well as STS?

A: TP is "wanderer".

Q: (L) And what is a wanderer?

A: TP.

Q: (L) Well, the idea of the Wanderers, according to the Ra Material, is 4th or 5th density beings that have chosen to come back into 3rd density to help us. Would that be the same kind of Wanderer?

A: 5th or 6th density.

Session 10 December 1994:
Q: (T) So, you are not really Cassiopaeans from the Constellation Cassiopia?

A: We are Transient Passengers.

Q: (T) So, when the wave reaches earth and you are transmitting to somebody else out there you will represent yourselves as the "Terrans?"

Q: When wave reaches earth, we merge with you.

A: (L) When you were at Orion, did you merge with the Orions?

A: Not on same frequency for realm border crossing.

Q: (L) What effect did the wave have on the Orion sector?

A: None. Already at 4th density level.

Q: (L) Where did the wave originate?

A: Did not.

Q: (L) Has it always been cycling through the universe?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Okay, you are riding on the crest of this wave in 6th density, is this true?

A: Yes. We are you in 6th density.

Q: (T) You are we, that is me Terry, Laura, Jan and Frank?

Q: (L) Are you alternate selves extending into higher densities?

A: At your current reference point in space time, we are you in the future.

And in the same session there was an interesting discussion about natural DNA processes

Session 10 December 1994:
Q: (L) When we go into 4th density are we going to be free of mosquitoes, roaches, slimy worms, slugs and so on?

A: No.

Q: (L) In conjunction with DNA changes, is there any similarity between the human race and the idea of transformation relating to populations such as grasshoppers into locusts?

Q: (L) When grasshoppers turn into locusts, they swarm when their population gets too large.

A: All is part of natural cyclical process.

Q: (L) Was the DNA change that we are experiencing programmed into us so that after so many generations these changes would just sort of kick in?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, we all selected certain bodies before we incarnated that would be prime for this programming?

A: Are you ready to be hermaphrodites?

Q: (L) Is that what we are going to be?

A: Wait and see.

With the "sent through realm curtain in a manner similar to how virii are transmitted" and all the DNA research it raises even more questions how the actual sending and receiving process might happen. It just seems to be getting closer and closer to me.

Very interesting session, so thank you all for taking part and sharing it with readers.

The New Mexico Observatory shut down, when I read the first couple of articles on SOTT recently, had me suspicious right away. It reminded me of the early sessions mentioning that area going into 4th D before others. Didn't want to jump to conclusions, but it sure was a weird situation....

A little while ago (don't have the link), watched this video talk by Jon Rappoport, and at one point he talks of interviewing - or others who had, some of the older astronauts in the program back then, including this lady who was involved in the Russian program. I kind of filed what he was saying away and the 4d thing in NM brought it up again. Eccentially, what he was saying was that some astronauts were having a hard time, as reality 'up there' changed significantly, where one moment they were doing their space thing, and the next they were talking to their old relatives et cetera. It was the same, or so he said, with the Russian cosmonauts. Very strange.

About the observatory event, is there something about the actual observatory, or equipment there, that facilitated the apparitions, aside from local geographic or geological conditions?
Also it was reported that other solar observatories around the world were also shut down at that time. True? If so were their closures related to the same or similar phenomenon?

Great sesssion!! Thank you all for sharing
(L) So, that is part of the whole materialist thing, which is to deprive people of the knowledge and awareness of the other world: the intelligences, spirits, ancestors, 4th density beings, astrals, elementals, and so forth that surround us – a great cloud of witnesses, as the apostle Paul put it. The great intelligences that helped life to come into being, the Transient Passengers as the Cs put it! We see around us what the world has become because of denying the reality of it. Humanity is setting itself up to become a “dream in the past”. When the Cs say to pay close and careful attention to reality, right and left, they don’t just mean 3 D reality! Alright, next question.
Right to the point, It could not have been clearer!

Something very interesting is happening inside the group, there was no confusion in the questions or answers, on the contrary, everything is very clear to understand. In other sessions they complained of overwhelm and felt depressed, now, it seems to me that the members of the group are unifying and acquiring cohesion and strength.
Maybe it's due to the autumn equinox.

Thanks to all the team for the session.

Back
Top Bottom