Session 22 September 2018

One thing we discussed during a break in the session was the idea that new species might appear simply be being born to existing mothers. Essentially, one species would give birth to another species, due to an influence similar to that that produces viruses and the first cell(s). In this case, either the mother, or the zygote perhaps, would incorporate the eternal object, or thought-form, of the new, desired species into its own being, rearranging its DNA to bring a new form into existence.

As it happened 300,000 years ago when humanity incarnated in the third density ... seeking to experience a more physical reality.

My "transient passageways" is a metaphor to explain the "internet connection" that is used by 4D to move a concept from their realm to some other realm. Once they finish manufacturing a genome, there seems to be some kind of intermediary mind network before it pops out in our reality. A conscious entity whose native level is 4D or higher. This: So they don't just send it straight through, there is an intermediary layer. It is encoded, uploaded, downloaded, decoded. This layer was not created by 4D, but it exists all around everything. Before, I have always thought this sort of activity was carried out with a TDARM, which seems to be a more prosaic piece of technological hardware, but maybe that is only used for specialized and focused activities whereas the psychic method is more the standard approach. Yes, this was helpful. I still don't feel like I'm getting the whole picture though, so I'm going to let it digest for awhile.

Interesting. Following the line of a comparison in computer terms, an intermediate layer or layer of abstraction in computer science, is known as an API. (Application programming interface) a set of subroutine definitions, communication protocols, and tools for building software. In general terms, it is a set of clearly defined methods of communication among various components. A good API makes it easier to develop a computer program by providing all the building blocks, which are then put together by the programmer.

For example there are APIs that in the case of GPUs (Graphics Processing Unit) are known as Close to Metal API: Metal is what's known as a low-level GPU API. Close To Metal, originally called THIN (Thin Hardware Interface) and Data Parallel Virtual Machine, gave developers direct access to the native instruction set and memory of the massively parallel computational elements in modern AMD video cards. CTM bypassed the graphics-centric DirectX and OpenGL APIs for the GPGPU programmer to expose previously unavailable low-level functionality.

It makes me think that our genome may have some resemblance to a low-level API and its interaction with hardware. (atoms, molecules).
Curious is also to note that in programming for GPUs is spoken in terms of objects. Points, lines, and polygons (¿molecular geometry maybe?) have been the fundamental primitives in graphics. Graphics hardware is optimized to handle them in a pipeline. Other objects are converted to these primitives before rendering. Programmable GPUs have made it possible to introduce a wide class of computations on each vertex and on each fragment.

Hi Team,

Thank you for the super interesting session.

The Dread Pirate Wilhelmina Bubbybeard (the sparrow)

And a big laugh :-)

That's a cracker of a name for a sparrow!!

I found the Bell Witch and Solar observatory comments especially intriguing, this particularly -

A: Visual and semi-solid manifestations of persons known to be elsewhere.

Q: (L) So like bilocation or something.

A: Similar.

Q: (L) So they were getting like time warp or density warp effects or something.

A: Yes

In combination with goyacobols reference -

Q: (L) Was the DNA change that we are experiencing programmed into us so that after so many generations these changes would just sort of kick in?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, we all selected certain bodies before we incarnated that would be prime for this programming?

A: Are you ready to be hermaphrodites?

Immediately bringing to mind Laura's 4D bleed through comments from the 'Coming Attractions' thread -

A: Picture driving down a highway, suddenly you notice auras surrounding everything.... Being able to see around corners, going inside little cottages which become mansions, when viewed from inside... Going inside a building in Albuquerque and going out the back door into Las Vegas, going to sleep as a female, and waking up male... Flying in a plane for half an hour and landing at the same place 5 weeks later...

{These last two effects really caught my attention ... In respect of the possible relation of this clue to the gender fluidity issue, it is important to hold firmly in mind that the Cs are saying that it is an effect of the resonating of 4D STS into 3D. That goes with what came through in last night's session about the gender fluidity issue being evidence of disintegration and soul smashing.}

And in light of the recent 'Programming is complete' proclamation, prompts me to ask if anyone else has started experiencing this sort of phenomena in a sleep state?

Malleable gravity, interacting / intimacy with androgynes / hermaphrodites, being of the opposite sex etc?

The term 'disintegration' also seems relevant, having experienced a peculiar sensation, some months ago, of what felt like senses breaking down and 'pixelating' and also of physically being 'dismantled' at some quantum level!

Something I'm still uncertain of whether should have been opposed or not - coming as it does amidst an evolving plethora of tentatively named 'soul' experiences and very specific dream clues one of which (Layla) keeps leading to the Sufi concept of Fanaa or annihilation. Which alchemically one would assume is a positive ? :huh:

Interesting times...

Hope its acceptable to offer that I'm glad Chloe didn't suffer in passing also :flowers:

Best wishes

J

"Q: ....Also it has been noted by several witnesses that before people die, they have a sudden burst of energy. They're not sick anymore, and then they die. Why?

A: A shift in the internal EM field releasing bonds that constrict."

me: related to NDE's experiencing transcendence over former life restrictions . New abilities, awareness

more importantly, the NDE recalesces his soul, which I believe is the exquisite crowning superb and most desired achievement of incarnates bar none

Well, I'm back in New Mexico from the seedy and sour south...YES! things are happening here...Sun Spot Observatory was quite the buzz when it happened. I purposely located east of the Santa Fe /Four Corners area..lots of things happening all around there. Hopi's are being completely attacked by dark whitey boys who come from Hollywood , have relocated to AZ and are invading them , their mesa's..could not even believe that they have the nerve to call a gathering on 2nd Mesa..I hope they get their rears slung right outta there by 4D "whatevers"..

..a very important passage of one elder, on 09.10.18 , who was a Paiute, but married into the matriarchally organized Hopis..he and his clan ( all females) are my friends of many years..they are really being invaded by these dark wizards claiming to promote some new understanding of "christianity" , using gootoob to do it..noticed some gootoobers have relocated to 4 Corners area , sort of connected , but not directly....all of them into "alternative views", prepping , etc...some being lured to Colorado by hopefully banckrupted Gaia and Jay W..plus the rump ranging lucy lovers crew backing them...

Things happening all along old Route 66/I-40 .. from Amarillo, TX to Kingman AZ...Hopis and 4 Corners are just north of it, along w/ Grand Canyon. Dang mafia and it's money moving in , also..."gaming" , non-Indian -style...

Yep..things are getting very curious in New Mexico..going to have SNOW next week...extremely early for it...green chile stew is on my menu.

Thanks for this update, sending good thoughts and well wishes from "kinda" 4D..lafn..it's very strange indeed.

B588

I'm wondering if there are any good books to help develop a base to potentially understand some of the physics and/or math that is spoken in these sessions. If I remember correctly the C's mentioned something along the lines of our approach to math in the educational sphere not being efficient (go figure) to understanding the physics of our reality or something.

In the recommended books list I found these two so far.

Information and the Nature of Reality: From Physics to Metaphysics10.2 - Paul Davies and Niels Henrik Gregersen
The Field - Lynne McTaggert

I'm not particularly knowledgeable in this area but I find it very fascinating and would like to grok it a little better.

@Zar not sure if this is exactly along the same lines as I haven't read it yet, or the other ones you mentioned, but I distinctly remember there being some discussion about Thomas Nagel's Mind and Cosmos. I have it on my bookshelf and it's a relatively small book. So that might be something to read as well.

I'm not particularly knowledgeable in this area but I find it very fascinating and would like to grok it a little better.
I know more about knots and ropes than quarks and strings, even if some of my climbing ropes have for name "Tachyon" or " Graviton".
Maybe you can find your happiness in the following:
Q: (L) Well a grand cycle is what, 309,000 years? So how does that relate? (Ark) Essentially it defines a unit of time. So if I say frequency is equal to 1, it means one grand cycle, if I say frequency equals 10, it means 10 oscillations per grand cycle, and so on, okay. Okay, it's a kind of an answer. If anything, it makes sense. I can do something with it. At some point when we were talking about these prime numbers, you mentioned a name and the name was Zuber. I asked what does it mean and you answered 'research.' Well I was researching, of course. I was just looking about, using google. I was looking for Zuber and prime numbers and something like this. And, surprise, surprise! There were essentially, very few references, and all of them were to Matti Pitkanen. So he has a lot of papers about prime numbers and theory of everything based on prime numbers...(L) How did Zuber get in there? (Ark) Zuber is one of these references because one of the references is a famous book by, which I even have, by physicist named Zuber about quantum field theory. So my question is, is the Zuber of the book on quantum field theory and conformal theories and so on, the right Zuber?
Session 14 September 2002
Q: (R) Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar! {laughter} (A) When I was looking for the right keywords for my chapter, I came across this Matti Pitkanen. And I started to read. And he had all the things that were in my mind or were mentioned by the C's or that I was asking C's ... (L) So did Dan Winter. (A) Well, Matti is a physicist! (L) So is Dan Winter according to his own claims. (A) Ouch! So Matti had all the right things and he knew math; p-adic numbers I learned from him. Complexification, dimensions, quantum jumps even. Where is he getting all this right keywords? What is his role, who makes him to resonate to all the right things? I don't understand what such people do, how they come along with all these things.

A: Suffering activates neuro-chemicals which turn on DNA receptors.

Q: (A) I don't want to suffer if so! And to have my receptors ... (L) We'll have to invent a special suffering just for that. (A) Okay dear. [Laughter.] (L) Well we must be getting smarter with all the suffering we did back in July through January with this Vincent Bridges business. We must've really gotten smart cause we were really suffering and it culminated in incredible suffering. But I do not want anymore infections. That was not the right kind of suffering. But maybe that was evidence of neuro-chemicals being turned on! When we had our sicknesses in January I was very, very sick first, for about the same exact period of time that Ark was very, very sick. We both had massive infections that were hard to fight. We had to get major antibiotics. The pain was horrible. What was the cause of these infections?

A: Laura, Ark: First opening was stress. Second part was directed wave of negative energy. Third was bacteria activated by this frequency. End result was response from your system which did act beneficially.
Session 26 February 2002
Q: (A) There are several people who essentially think the same direction as we have been discussing... they are almost on the same track. Matti Pitkanen is one of them and Tony Smith is the other. How can these two guys have these similar ideas without having access to channeling?
Session 10 July 1999

And here some links to Matti Pitkänen:
TGD diary: DNA Decipher Journal is launched
Matti Pitkänen

I'm wondering if there are any good books to help develop a base to potentially understand some of the physics and/or math that is spoken in these sessions.

(Ark) Zuber is one of these references because one of the references is a famous book by, which I even have, by physicist named Zuber about quantum field theory. So my question is, is the Zuber of the book on quantum field theory and conformal theories and so on, the right Zuber?
(A) There are several people who essentially think the same direction as we have been discussing... they are almost on the same track. Matti Pitkanen is one of them and Tony Smith is the other. How can these two guys have these similar ideas without having access to channeling?

And here some links to Matti Pitkänen:
TGD diary: DNA Decipher Journal is launched
Matti Pitkänen
Pitkanen and Smith both have the same spacetime (8-dim M4xCP2) and like Ark both use conformal structures. Tony references some of Ark's conformal group papers. Geometric algebra was mentioned in the August session and Tony does imbed his spacetime in a Geometric aka Clifford algebra:

IFA FA

...further branching leads to a huge Clifford algebra Cl(N) for all N no matter how large you choose N to be... Take the union of ALL the Cl(N), and then complete it as an algebra, which I will call El Aleph (from Luis Borges's writings). I think (but as we have discussed have not proven) that such an algebra exists, and here is why: Any Cl(N) for any large N can be factored by 8-periodicity into a tensor product of N/8 copies of Cl(8) (if N is not divisible by 8, just go to the next higher N that is divisible). So, El Aleph can be regarded as the completion of the union of all the tensor products of finite numbers of the real Clifford algebra Cl(8). (This is the real analogue of the construction of the usual hyperfinite II1 factor as the completion of the union of all tensor products of the 2x2 Complex matrix algebra that is the complex Clifford algebra Cl(2;C), which works because complex Clifford algebras have periodicity 2...)

Now we have a huge El Aleph and we can see how it contains all possible states of an 8-dim spacetime with the particles and forces that we know and love. Look at one possible state in which a quantum fluctuation has just emerged at one particular point. That looks like the beginning of a universe such as ours. HERE IS WHERE OUR "TIME" BEGINS. The universe then begins to grow... in an inflationary phase until it gets too big to maintain its coherence as described by Paula Zizzi... At the end of inflation, our universe is no longer able to maintain a full 8-dim octonionic spacetime, but falls into a quaternionic structure of 4-dim physical spacetime plus 4-dim internal symmetry space.

Thanks Turgon, zak, and John G for your info.

I'm not at the level that I can understand Geometric algebra yet, but this is great goal to begin to acquaintance myself with all this. And one other question I forgot to ask is if there are also any good books/research papers on electricity(from a physics perspective)?

A: Good avenue to travel. But remember that "thoughts" are similar to proteins made by DNA: there is as much information transmitted by the shape as by the string of amino acids and other components. There is more than one basic "structure" for thoughts.

So it must be like in engineering: a TV antenna shape - its finely measured technical parameters - to bend it this way or that way determines, which TV channels it will receive. The shape of DNA - controlled by sequences - to which ever way it must bend and turn to receive different "TV channels of the information field".

The DNA sequences in their mere composition then don't really determine any kind of inheritable sicknesses or superb math skills: they determine the super-complex shape of the DNA-antenna so it can receive and conduct the myriad signals from the information field that gives somebody inheritable sicknesses, or superb math skills. Of course a sequence order is important, just as an atomic structure is important. A TV UHF/VHF antenna is very simple. A DNA antenna receiving signals to grow and build up a whole human is infinitely more complex in shape. All the Genome-Project mapped is then were merely the antenna fine-tuner pieces, the parts that cause the strand to turn and bend to receive different signals - and the composition of the sequence - to modulate signal reception of parts of the mega DNA antenna.

Imagine a 'simple DNA antenna' receiving signals from the information field to build up a simple human adult male - blue collar worker for life - with average skills. Now imagine a tweaked DNA antenna that was used to build up Einstein or John von Neumann, who participated in building a Time Machine.

What the scientist call a large amount of "junk DNA" suddenly becomes exhilarating.

Now imagine what added building information an extra strand of DNA can mean. Then imagine if someone receives another extra strand of DNA. And so on. What kind of superhuman can be built with those extra DNA strands, when fully activated with the whole strand firing on all cylinders?

This made me think about a motor based on specific atomic shapes and spiral antennae: a motor that can transduce universal energies into electricity, magnetism or heat. Where not only the shape of its mechanical parts is important, but also the shape of the parts atomic structure intentionally designed to help in "Universal energy transduction". Graphene is already touted to be the strongest material currently made public. It has a specific hexagonal shape and can break diamond probes. Imagine a motor built from a material with a very specific atomic structure to help signal reception, then the motor parts are specifically shaped for the antenna to increase signal reception even more.

(Session 10 December 2016)
L: [..] we have a couple of further questions about Reiki and the first one is: Do the symbols in and of themselves have any power other than what people imbue in them?

A: Indeed, however, it requires the attuning to connect to the symbols and "drive" them.

I was thinking about what if
(1): the shape of a Reiki symbol as drawn on paper is similar to
(2): a stretch of DNA turning and twisting in a similar manner?

So if somebody has a paranormal ability, like healing with hands or setting paper on fire, or chi-masters, could that individual already have the specific "Reiki-symbol" inscribed into the shape of his/her DNA? Then it just needs a lot of [~mitochondrial] energy and attuning/meditation/concentration to drive the "Universal Information Field"-symbol to conduct heat ~ life force and play it like a musical instrument, directing-changing the transduced energy's function within the limits of the parameters of the given power-symbol.

It also gives food for thought about Pure Energy Mastery. How those First Incarnated Spirits in their fresh, humanoid bodies with "full-strand uncut-DNA" could drive those original "Reiki power symbols" probably etched into the DNA and cause all kinds [to us now] exceptional paranormal events to manifest in ancient times, like bringing down manna from heaven - make food to manifest - and having a magnificent dinner!

Q: (Ark) Okay, so I will try to imagine, yes... Ah! And the second question: I'm looking for a structure that's related to geometry of thoughts. So, it came to my attention that there is one exceptional structure that may be good for it. It's called Exceptional Jordan Algebra M38. Is it an atom from which mathematics of thoughts should be built?

A: Good avenue to travel. But remember that "thoughts" are similar to proteins made by DNA: there is as much information transmitted by the shape as by the string of amino acids and other components. There is more than one basic "structure" for thoughts.

On different basic "structure" for thoughts. I'm probably wrong, but just as Jabba the Hutt warned the young Jedi master Luke, when Luke commanded Jabba:
- "You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookiee to me."
But Jabba crushed the young Jedi's hopes: [The scheme of your thoughts are different from mine.]
- "Your mind powers will not work on me, boy."

I was thinking about those reported Bigfoots and the hypothesis that they have the ability to confuse their victims. Essentially that would mean pushing the victim's mind aside and taking over control in full or in part. That would suggest those Bigfoot having a DNA that has "Information-Field Symbols" inscribed into the strands that the Bigfoot can drive and use it for confusion-type mind-control. Also the DNA development level of the Lizzies, who can induce all kinds of altered mind states and fear through a Grey-aliens big black "eyes". These alien basic "structure" for thoughts must be still similar enough so they can take over the weak signal-strength of the human mind.
There was the account of that chemist guy, who concocted a drink that had a strong effect, similar to Castaneda's mushrooms and in his trance a giant alien consciousness noticed him and leaned on him with its vast mental powers, like an elephant would squish a monkey, so the chemist guy "run away" in panic [woken from the trance].

Well, I'm back in New Mexico from the seedy and sour south...YES! things are happening here...Sun Spot Observatory was quite the buzz when it happened. I purposely located east of the Santa Fe /Four Corners area..lots of things happening all around there. Hopi's are being completely attacked by dark whitey boys who come from Hollywood , have relocated to AZ and are invading them , their mesa's..could not even believe that they have the nerve to call a gathering on 2nd Mesa..I hope they get their rears slung right outta there by 4D "whatevers"..

..a very important passage of one elder, on 09.10.18 , who was a Paiute, but married into the matriarchally organized Hopis..he and his clan ( all females) are my friends of many years..they are really being invaded by these dark wizards claiming to promote some new understanding of "christianity" , using gootoob to do it..noticed some gootoobers have relocated to 4 Corners area , sort of connected , but not directly....all of them into "alternative views", prepping , etc...some being lured to Colorado by hopefully banckrupted Gaia and Jay W..plus the rump ranging lucy lovers crew backing them...

Things happening all along old Route 66/I-40 .. from Amarillo, TX to Kingman AZ...Hopis and 4 Corners are just north of it, along w/ Grand Canyon. Dang mafia and it's money moving in , also..."gaming" , non-Indian -style...

Yep..things are getting very curious in New Mexico..going to have SNOW next week...extremely early for it...green chile stew is on my menu.

Thanks for this update, sending good thoughts and well wishes from "kinda" 4D..lafn..it's very strange indeed.

B588
Interesting.... the EU theory people think the Grand Canyon was carved out that way, not water erosion.... and then I came across this today... never heard of it before, but then maybe the locals have, especially the Hopi? From Session 7Oct1994:
=======
Q: (L) What is the source of the Native American Indians?

A: Asia.

Q: (L) Across the Bering Strait?

A: No. Rescued. Transferred.

Q: (L) By whom?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) What were they rescued out of?

A: Cataclysm.

Q: (L) When did that cataclysm occur?

A: 7200 years ago approx.

Q: (L) What was the nature of that cataclysm?

A: Comets.

Q: (L) Where do the Basques come from?

A: Atlantis.

Q: (L) Is their language the Atlantean language?

A: Derivative.

Q: (L) Which came first, the Sumerians or the Egyptians.

A: Sumerians.

Q: (L) Where did the Egyptians come from?

A: Atlantis.

Q: (L) Which came first, the Sumerians or Atlanteans?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (L) Were the Sumerians a high civilization at the same time the Atlanteans were?

A: After.

Q: (L) Did the Atlanteans go to Sumeria and afterwards go to Egypt?

A: Traveled.

Q: (L) The Atlanteans traveled to Sumeria?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Did they set up outposts in Sumeria?

Q: (L) Then did the main Atlanteans move to Egypt when Atlantis was destroyed?

A: Yes. And elsewhere.

Q: (L) Where else did the Atlanteans go?

A: Americas. Inca. Aztec. Maya. Hopi Tribe. Pima tribe.

======
Anyway..... this was a video about the temples, caverns underground with passages etc... discovered back 1909.

Did an ancient civilization live in caves below the Grand Canyon? In the early 20th century, claims of such a discovery were made by two Smithsonian-funded archaeologists, who spoke of a thriving civilization tucked within a series of caverns carved into the side of a remote portion of the Grand Canyon. What did the archaeologists find? What evidence did they bring back? Perhaps the most amazing suppression of all is the excavation of an Egyptian tomb by the Smithsonian itself in Arizona. A lengthy front page story of the Phoenix Gazette on April 5, 1909, gave a highly detailed report of the discovery and excavation of a rock-cut vault by an expedition led by a Professor S.A. Jordan of the Smithsonian. The Smithsonian, however, claims to have absolutely no knowledge of the discovery or its discoverers.
Lost Cave City in the Grand Canyon? http://www.crystalinks.com/gc_egyptco...
Proof the Grand Canyon monuments are ancient pyramids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgOa2...
Grand Canyon Rama Shrine, Vishnu Temple, Wotans Throne Flight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6z9j...

As one of those links state, the area is off limits, closed off etc... but so many sites named after the various sites/gods from elsewhere? Makes you think 3rd catastrophe... 'ghost in the machine' affect? forget when that was exactly.... which could trigger some discharging or perhaps something like those 'cart tracks/ruts' Laura wrote about? only these in the Canyon would be a wee bit deeper? or some combination of factors... but it's interesting as so many of these ancient cities/pyramids etc are being found... like that satellite imagery in Mexico? last week? 3-D Lidar imagery of Mayan areas in Guatemala... lost knowledge... like that village elder in?? libya or somewhere near Eygpt.. in that doc series The Pyramid Code? who learned what the old symbols/glyphs meant in EM terms with the Pyramid as transformers.. only he/the elders didn't know how to work them.. then the Nile was near the pyramids then as seen in more recent sat views as shown in that doc... and here in the Grand Canyon we find a little stream... coincidence

As one of those links state, the area is off limits, closed off etc... but so many sites named after the various sites/gods from elsewhere? Makes you think 3rd catastrophe... 'ghost in the machine' affect? forget when that was exactly.... which could trigger some discharging or perhaps something like those 'cart tracks/ruts' Laura wrote about? only these in the Canyon would be a wee bit deeper?

gdpetti,

The stories/legends are interesting I think.

The tracks/ruts reminded me of other cosmic catastrophes the Cs talked about. I had never thought about the Grand Canyon as more of a catastrophic event (still sounds weird but...). We usually think of the gradual changes as being "normal". Here is a discussion about Mars and the water transfer which happened much more rapidly due to "Electric arc of cosmic proportions."

Session 22 September 2018:
(Pierre) Let's shift to a more cheerful topic: cometary bombardments. So we discussed the death of the woolly mammoths due to a cometary bombardment. I would like to know about the transfer of water from Mars to planet Earth, when did it occur relative to this cometary bombardment? How many years before, how many years after?

A: Within 40 years more or less.

Q: (Pierre) So cometary bombardment, and then Mars water transfer?

(L) And how did that happen?

A: Electric arc of cosmic proportions.

Q: (Pierre) You mean the water transfer? Yeah, that's the arcing. The plasma connection between Earth and...

(L) Was this the same event that left that gigantic scar on Mars? (I don’t know how anybody can look at that scar and not get the willies!)

Q: (Joe) How close was Mars? Water can be...

(Pierre) It was closer because...

(Joe) ...transferred through hundreds of millions of miles of space?

A: Mars was much closer temporarily. Tales of gods fighting in the sky and castration of Chronos relate to this event.

Q: (Pierre) So, this massive inflow of water from Mars reaching Earth...

A: Much of it precipitated as snow at poles, and was released into oceans gradually. Water moving through space is not liquid.

Q: (L) That's how it could happen, because it wasn't liquid.

(Joe) What form was it in?

(Pierre) It was gaseous?

(Joe) What form was it in?

(L) Probably ice crystals.

(Pierre) Solid.

Q: (L) What dear?

(Ark) Yeah, ice.

(Pierre) Well, that's answered my question I think. I was about to ask is this water transfer why sea levels raised about 50 meters during the Younger Dryas while the temperatures were dropping?

Q: (Artemis) So sometimes our rain just comes from space.

(L) I don’t know, sometimes. Chunks of ice come from space all the time.

(Artemis) They bring viruses with them! The plague! [laughter]

(L) I mean, they call comets "dirty snowballs". According to them, these dirty snowballs can fly through space and land wherever they want to. And if you think about it, what they just said was coming in at the poles... That would be like when the blasts from the sun...

(Pierre) The Aurora Borealis?

(L) Yeah, that stuff comes in at the poles.

(Pierre) Yeah, the magnetosphere is weaker there. Related question: We've witnessed over the past few days several X-class solar flares. I wanted to know if this unusual solar activity was triggered by an incoming cometary cluster related to Nemesis?

A: Check planetary alignments and factor in distant body

Q: (L) So something was just lining up.

(Pierre) And easing the discharge.

(Joe) Planetary alignments.

Back
Top Bottom