Session 23 April 2022

The Ancient Aliens show (great show by the way for those who have not watched it) asked the question what is it that has attached such significance to the number 12 in religion, history and esoterica over the millennia? Here are just some of the themes in which the number 12 features:

1. There were 12 Apostles
2. There were 12 Knights of the Round Table
3. There were 12 Tribes of Israel
4. There were 12 Olympian Gods who 12 Titans
5. There were 12 members of the US Majestic 12 (MJ-12)
6. There were 12 gates to the New Jerusalem described in Saint John's Apocalypse (3 on each side of a cube}
7. There are 12 Vile Vortices on the Earth as described by Ivan Sanderson, all equidistant from each other (see 12 Vile Vortices: The Geometric Anomalies of Ivan Sanderson) including the infamous Bermuda Triangle.
"4. There were 12 Olympian Gods who 12 Titans" should have read "4. There were 12 Olympian Gods who battled 12 Titans".

Well my late father was an electrical and mechanical engineer and you need to know quite a bit about physics to understand the operation of electricity. I previously mentioned the great Hungarian electrical engineer Gabriel Kron on this thread who promoted the use of methods of linear algebra, multilinear algebra, and differential geometry in the field. Are you familiar with his work since he seemed to make practical use of tensors and Kaluza-Klein Theory?
Kron briefly is mentioned at that website I linked to for fiber bundles which is a differential geometry structure and can relate to using things like D3 for structure groups and could be a good way to add in electromagnetism in a Kaluza-Klein-like way.

Thank you for the session, it's interesting what C's say about attack because it's similar to something that I watch few days ago. There is yt channel called "wglady duchowe" and two people there ,under hypnosis , are doing astral travels to tell people what is going on. Channel is non profit. Recently they say that good forces start a fight with bad forces in something similar to C's 4D. Bad forces are going to lose any way but they've got to choose if they want to surrender now or and lose later. Process of our disconnection from Bad forces will lead us to chaotic few months when people will hurt each other and everything after that the new future could be open for us. It's similar to what, C's say in this session about attack and thinks that will we do which would lead to bad thinks which later we will see. Sorry if I understand something wrong. It's not that I think that this yt channel is truth but it's interesting to share :-)

I wonder about the tetrahedron at simple level and how it symbolises many things to do with consciousness. I personally don’t really get the math regarding geometry. This came up on a Twitter thread about this shape and perhaps it’s something others might better unpack. Text, link and diagrams below:

You can fit two tetrahedra in a cube…

What can we do with this?

The tetrahedron has 4! = 24 symmetries permuting its 4 vertices.

The cube thus has 48, twice as many. Half map each tetrahedron to itself, and half switch the two!

(1/n)

If we consider only *rotational* symmetries, not reflections, the tetrahedron has 12. The cube thus has 24.

But the rotation group SO(3) has a double cover SU(2). So the rotational symmetry groups of tetrahedron and cube have double covers too, with 24 and 48 elements!

These 24-element and 48-element groups are different from the ones in my first tweet. They're called the 'binary tetrahedral group' and 'binary octahedral group' - since we could start with symmetries of an octahedron instead of a cube.

Now let's bring in quaternions!

Putting the vertices of the hypercube and the hyperoctahedron together, we get all 8 + 16 = 24 elements of the binary tetrahedral group. These are the vertices of a 4-dimensional shape which is called the '24-cell' because it also has 24 octahedral faces:

(6/n)

But remember, the binary octahedral group is twice as big as the binary tetrahedral group! So it forms a group of 48 unit quaternions.

These are the vertices of two separate 24-cells which are 'dual' to each other: the vertices of one hover above the faces of the other.

(7/n)

I want a nice picture of the binary octahedral group! Wikipedia just has this projection. It shows

±1, ±i, ±j, ±k
(±1 ± i ± j ± k)/2

and 24 more like this:

(±1 ± 1i ± 0j ± 0k)/√2

with all possible permutations of 1,i,j,k and sign choices.

(8/n)

Anyway, from the two tetrahedra in the cube we get the two 24-cells in the binary octahedral group. But the binary octahedral group is a beautiful thing that I don't have a beautiful picture of. 😢

Here Greg drew a 24-cell made of 3 hyperoctahedra. Nice!

(9/n)

The binary octahedral group will be made of SIX hyperoctahedra. That will be really cool.

For more, read my blog article:

(10/n)

Last edited:
Thank you for the session, it's interesting what C's say about attack because it's similar to something that I watch few days ago. There is yt channel called "wglady duchowe" and two people there ,under hypnosis , are doing astral travels to tell people what is going on. Channel is non profit. Recently they say that good forces start a fight with bad forces in something similar to C's 4D. Bad forces are going to lose any way but they've got to choose if they want to surrender now or and lose later. Process of our disconnection from Bad forces will lead us to chaotic few months when people will hurt each other and everything after that the new future could be open for us. It's similar to what, C's say in this session about attack and thinks that will we do which would lead to bad thinks which later we will see. Sorry if I understand something wrong. It's not that I think that this yt channel is truth but it's interesting to share :-)
I have good Polish friends and I know they find it very hard to like the Russians, who are perceived as the natural enemies of the Poles even more so than the Germans. For them, Putin is an evil bogeyman or villain. This attitude is understandable given that Russian forces occupied Poland for over four decades. As a child of the Cold War myself, the Soviets were always viewed as the Red Menace threatening Western Europe. However, on this occasion, the Russians would seem to be the good guys, playing the part of the Athenians opposing the modern Atlantian forces of NATO per a re-run of the Atlantian drama that preceded the Deluge. I now think it is not for nothing that the C's compared Atlantis with the countries comprising NATO. Let us also not forget that Plato in his account of Atlantis considered it to be the 'evil empire'. This is not to suggest that the individual countries comprising NATO are evil but they are being manipulated by the evil forces of the PTB or the Brotherhood, Illuminati etc., as they move towards implementing their endgame.

Now, unfortunately, I hear that Poland is about to station troops in Moldova. If true, it may prove to be the catalyst for the chaotic few months ahead that you speak of since the Russians will view this as an unwarranted, provocative act by NATO and act accordingly.

Reverting back to the session dated 4 July 2020 previously referred to on this thread:

A: Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D?

Q: (Ark) Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D..

A: Lethbridge.

Q: (Pierre) Coral castle.

(Joe) No, pendulums.

(Ark) The magnetic something?

(Joe) He adjusted the length of pendulums to dowse into different dimensions.

(Andromeda) He was drawing pentagrams and they were triangles in another dimension.

(Gaby) I think it was pentagons that he drew in 3rd density, and that was triangles in 4th density.

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) What is this Lethbridge? It's a book that I should look at?

Q: (Joe) We have it. It's a short book.

(Ark) Alright, I will look and try to figure it out. Second question of a similar kind... It goes back to 24th of July 1999. I was again asking about theories of gravity and how to expand the theory of gravity because gravity is so important. Then, there was a unexpected combination of words which was, "octagonal complexigram". That was the answer. And I have no idea... I mean, complexigram, I have an idea. There are complex numbers, right? So complex numbers, it probably has to do with...

A: Double tetrahedron in 3D is hexagon in 4D.

Q: (Ark) But here it was octagonal, and not hexagonal.

The C's have pointed out that a double tetrahedron (which creates an octahedron when joined together by their bases) in 3D is a hexagon in 4D. A tetrahedron, or pyramid, in 3D can be represented, when viewed side on, by a triangle in 2D. If you then join two tetrahedrons together in 2D you will get the Star of David, otherwise known as the Seal of Solomon. In 2D this shape is depicted as a hexagon, which the C's are saying is a 4D representation of a double tetrahedron in 3D. Is this just a coincidence? Where was the Star of David (previously known as the Shield of David) symbol derived from, which today has become the symbol of Zionism and the modern state of Israel?​

1652532892899.png

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about it (see Star of David - Wikipedia):

A derivation of the Seal of Solomon, which was used for decorative and mystical purposes by Muslims and Kabbalistic Jews, its adoption as a distinctive symbol for the Jewish people and their religion dates back to 17th-century Prague In the 19th century, the symbol began to be widely used among the Jewish communities of Eastern Europe, ultimately coming to be used to represent Jewish identity or religious beliefs. It became representative of Zionism after it was chosen as the central symbol for a Jewish national flag at the First Zionist Congress in 1897.

Unlike the menorah, the Lion of Judah, the shofar and the lulav, the hexagram was not originally a uniquely Jewish symbol. The hexagram, being an inherently simple geometric construction, has been used in various motifs throughout human history, which were not exclusively religious. It appeared as a decorative motif in both 4th-century synagogues and Christian churches in the Galilee region.
In early Medieval times, the hexagram became important in Middle Eastern art under the name of "Seal of Solomon". At around the same time, Jewish Kabbalists had adopted it for use in talismanic protective amulets (segulot). The change of name, from "Seal of Solomon" to "Shield of David" (and later "Star of David"), may have originated in either Islamic or Jewish mystical works.

Only around one millennium later, however, the star would begin to be used as a symbol to identify Jewish communities, a tradition that seems to have started in Prague before the 17th century, and from there spread to much of Eastern Europe.

For those not aware, Prague the old capital of Bohemia, was a centre of occultism and esotericism throughout the 16th and 17th centuries. It was, for example, a centre for alchemy, which is one reason why the Elizabethan magus John Dee was drawn there. However, it is the reference to the Kabbalah that interests me here.

As Wikipedia explains: Jewish Kabbalah is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between the unchanging, eternal God — the mysterious Ein Sof (אֵין סוֹף‎, ("The Infinite") — and the mortal, finite universe (God's creation). It forms the foundation of mystical religious interpretations within Judaism.

Jewish Kabbalist originally developed their own transmission of sacred texts within the realm of Jewish tradition and often use classical Jewish scriptures to explain and demonstrate its mystical teachings. These teachings are held by followers in Judaism to define the inner meaning of both the Hebrew Bible and traditional rabbinic literature and their formerly concealed transmitted dimension, as well as to explain the significance of Jewish religious observances. One of the fundamental kabbalistic texts, the Zohar, was first published in the 13th century, and the almost universal form adhered to in modern Judaism is Lurianic Kabbalah.

Traditional practitioners believe its earliest origins pre-date world religions, forming the primordial blueprint for Creation's philosophies, religions, sciences, arts, and political systems. Historically, Kabbalah emerged from earlier forms of Jewish mysticism in 12th- to 13th-century Spain and Southern France.

Hence, as you can see the Star of David or Seal of Solomon was a symbol very much linked to Jewish Cabbalism, which incorporates Jewish mystical teachings. You can also see that Kabbalistic knowledge first emerged in Western Europe in Spain and Southern France where it was picked up by Christians and incorporated into Western esoteric teachings alongside hermeticism by groups such as the Knights Templar and the Rosicrucians. This includes alchemical knowledge. For example, Nicolas Flamel, the 14th century Parisian alchemist, supposedly discovered the secret of alchemy after reading a book by Abraham the Jew, which he obtained in Spain. This could also explain why the enclave of alchemists mentioned by the C's in relation to Oak Island was based in the Pyrenees.

Speaking of the Templars, the Templar Cross (the Rose Pattee or Rose Croix) might be viewed as forming a 2D version of a pyramid flattened out looking from on top:

1652538195285.png

You might correctly insist that the four sides of the Templar Cross do not form regular triangles. However, I understand that the sides of the Great Pyramid are in fact concave, which was intended as a function of its operation. The same concave feature is built into modern geodesic radar detectors.

The hexagon's links to the Seal of Solomon also makes me recall a question Laura once raised with the C's back in the Session dated 24 June 2000:

“(L) I would like to know if Solomon's temple is the same as Stonehenge, or is Solomon's temple the same as the Pyramid? It is obvious that no such thing as Solomon's Temple ever existed in Israel until AFTER the Babylonian captivity when the Jews were fed a whole line of propaganda about their whole history in order to generate nationalistic feeling to get them to go home and actually BUILD a temple! Or, is it something else altogether different?

A: It probably is at least one of the above.

Q: (L) That's great! It's either Stonehenge, the Great Pyramid, or something altogether different! That leaves everything as an option!

A: And that is just it, is it not? Leave everything as an option.

However, given that the Seal of Solomon may be linked with a double tetrahedron, where a tetrahedron in 3D forms a pyramid, this makes me lean towards thinking that the Temple of Solomon (who most likely was an Egyptian Pharaoh rather than a king of Israel) should be linked to the Great Pyramid of Giza. If so, this would suggest that the roots of Jewish Cabbalism most probably lie in the esoteric teachings of ancient Egypt where according to the C's the modern Freemasons and Rosicrucians also have their roots.

Please indulge me here but some of you may previously have followed my work on the Oak Island, Alton Towers and Sir Francis Bacon thread. I have not posted on that thread for quite a while now. This in part was because I had serious computer issues, which involved experiencing repeated crashes on my very old PC. However, I have recently acquired a new PC (with Windows 11 - which I hate) that has allowed me to start posting again. In the meantime, I have been doing a lot of research for fresh material and I hope to post some new articles soon including one that seeks to link Sir Francis Bacon directly with the mystery of Oak Island. However, that thread also has dealt with the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau and a book I am still reading makes an interesting link between Abbe Sauniere (who is at the heart of the mystery) and the Star of David/Seal of Solomon, which seems to link the priest to the Rosicrucians and a French secret society that I don't think has been on anyone's radar so far as this Forum is concerned.

The only thing I would add at this stage is that the Seal of Solomon is also the symbol of hermeticism, representing the philosophy of 'as above, so below'. Indeed, this principle is put into practice with the Great Pyramid of Giza itself where, according to Robert Bauval and other researchers, the Great Pyramid and its two fellow large pyramids form the belt stars of the constellation of Orion.

Attachments

• 1652532787444.png
    1652532787444.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
I was looking into how some shapes are more efficient at forming volume than others.

Spheres for example have a surface area to volume ratio of 4:3, meaning that there is less volume area compared to surface area.

Perfect Cubes for example have a surface area to volume of 2:1, meaning that there is one half the volume compared to surface area.

An octahedron is the most efficient shape. The surface area to volume of a perfect Octahedron is always 1:2. That is, an octahedron creates twice as much volume as it takes surface space to create it. Octahedrons are therefore the simplest and most efficient shapes in terms of minimum number of points for maximum volume creation.

Reverting back to the session dated 4 July 2020 previously referred to on this thread:

A: Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D?

Q: (Ark) Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D..

A: Lethbridge.

Q: (Pierre) Coral castle.

(Joe) No, pendulums.

(Ark) The magnetic something?

(Joe) He adjusted the length of pendulums to dowse into different dimensions.

(Andromeda) He was drawing pentagrams and they were triangles in another dimension.

(Gaby) I think it was pentagons that he drew in 3rd density, and that was triangles in 4th density.

Q: (Ark) What is this Lethbridge? It's a book that I should look at?

Q: (Joe) We have it. It's a short book.

(Ark) Alright, I will look and try to figure it out. Second question of a similar kind... It goes back to 24th of July 1999. I was again asking about theories of gravity and how to expand the theory of gravity because gravity is so important. Then, there was a unexpected combination of words which was, "octagonal complexigram". That was the answer. And I have no idea... I mean, complexigram, I have an idea. There are complex numbers, right? So complex numbers, it probably has to do with...

A: Double tetrahedron in 3D is hexagon in 4D.

Q: (Ark) But here it was octagonal, and not hexagonal.

The C's have pointed out that a double tetrahedron (which creates an octahedron when joined together by their bases) in 3D is a hexagon in 4D. A tetrahedron, or pyramid, in 3D can be represented, when viewed side on, by a triangle in 2D. If you then join two tetrahedrons together in 2D you will get the Star of David, otherwise known as the Seal of Solomon. In 2D this shape is depicted as a hexagon, which the C's are saying is a 4D representation of a double tetrahedron in 3D. Is this just a coincidence? Where was the Star of David (previously known as the Shield of David) symbol derived from, which today has become the symbol of Zionism and the modern state of Israel?​

View attachment 58608

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about it (see Star of David - Wikipedia):

A derivation of the Seal of Solomon, which was used for decorative and mystical purposes by Muslims and Kabbalistic Jews, its adoption as a distinctive symbol for the Jewish people and their religion dates back to 17th-century Prague In the 19th century, the symbol began to be widely used among the Jewish communities of Eastern Europe, ultimately coming to be used to represent Jewish identity or religious beliefs. It became representative of Zionism after it was chosen as the central symbol for a Jewish national flag at the First Zionist Congress in 1897.

Unlike the menorah, the Lion of Judah, the shofar and the lulav, the hexagram was not originally a uniquely Jewish symbol. The hexagram, being an inherently simple geometric construction, has been used in various motifs throughout human history, which were not exclusively religious. It appeared as a decorative motif in both 4th-century synagogues and Christian churches in the Galilee region.
In early Medieval times, the hexagram became important in Middle Eastern art under the name of "Seal of Solomon". At around the same time, Jewish Kabbalists had adopted it for use in talismanic protective amulets (segulot). The change of name, from "Seal of Solomon" to "Shield of David" (and later "Star of David"), may have originated in either Islamic or Jewish mystical works.

Only around one millennium later, however, the star would begin to be used as a symbol to identify Jewish communities, a tradition that seems to have started in Prague before the 17th century, and from there spread to much of Eastern Europe.

For those not aware, Prague the old capital of Bohemia, was a centre of occultism and esotericism throughout the 16th and 17th centuries. It was, for example, a centre for alchemy, which is one reason why the Elizabethan magus John Dee was drawn there. However, it is the reference to the Kabbalah that interests me here.

As Wikipedia explains: Jewish Kabbalah is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between the unchanging, eternal God — the mysterious Ein Sof (אֵין סוֹף‎, ("The Infinite") — and the mortal, finite universe (God's creation). It forms the foundation of mystical religious interpretations within Judaism.

Jewish Kabbalist originally developed their own transmission of sacred texts within the realm of Jewish tradition and often use classical Jewish scriptures to explain and demonstrate its mystical teachings. These teachings are held by followers in Judaism to define the inner meaning of both the Hebrew Bible and traditional rabbinic literature and their formerly concealed transmitted dimension, as well as to explain the significance of Jewish religious observances. One of the fundamental kabbalistic texts, the Zohar, was first published in the 13th century, and the almost universal form adhered to in modern Judaism is Lurianic Kabbalah.

Traditional practitioners believe its earliest origins pre-date world religions, forming the primordial blueprint for Creation's philosophies, religions, sciences, arts, and political systems. Historically, Kabbalah emerged from earlier forms of Jewish mysticism in 12th- to 13th-century Spain and Southern France.

Hence, as you can see the Star of David or Seal of Solomon was a symbol very much linked to Jewish Cabbalism, which incorporates Jewish mystical teachings. You can also see that Kabbalistic knowledge first emerged in Western Europe in Spain and Southern France where it was picked up by Christians and incorporated into Western esoteric teachings alongside hermeticism by groups such as the Knights Templar and the Rosicrucians. This includes alchemical knowledge. For example, Nicolas Flamel, the 14th century Parisian alchemist, supposedly discovered the secret of alchemy after reading a book by Abraham the Jew, which he obtained in Spain. This could also explain why the enclave of alchemists mentioned by the C's in relation to Oak Island was based in the Pyrenees.

Speaking of the Templars, the Templar Cross (the Rose Pattee or Rose Croix) might be viewed as forming a 2D version of a pyramid flattened out looking from on top:

View attachment 58627

You might correctly insist that the four sides of the Templar Cross do not form regular triangles. However, I understand that the sides of the Great Pyramid are in fact concave, which was intended as a function of its operation. The same concave feature is built into modern geodesic radar detectors.

The hexagon's links to the Seal of Solomon also makes me recall a question Laura once raised with the C's back in the Session dated 24 June 2000:

“(L) I would like to know if Solomon's temple is the same as Stonehenge, or is Solomon's temple the same as the Pyramid? It is obvious that no such thing as Solomon's Temple ever existed in Israel until AFTER the Babylonian captivity when the Jews were fed a whole line of propaganda about their whole history in order to generate nationalistic feeling to get them to go home and actually BUILD a temple! Or, is it something else altogether different?

A: It probably is at least one of the above.

Q: (L) That's great! It's either Stonehenge, the Great Pyramid, or something altogether different! That leaves everything as an option!

A: And that is just it, is it not? Leave everything as an option.

However, given that the Seal of Solomon may be linked with a double tetrahedron, where a tetrahedron in 3D forms a pyramid, this makes me lean towards thinking that the Temple of Solomon (who most likely was an Egyptian Pharaoh rather than a king of Israel) should be linked to the Great Pyramid of Giza. If so, this would suggest that the roots of Jewish Cabbalism most probably lie in the esoteric teachings of ancient Egypt where according to the C's the modern Freemasons and Rosicrucians also have their roots.

Please indulge me here but some of you may previously have followed my work on the Oak Island, Alton Towers and Sir Francis Bacon thread. I have not posted on that thread for quite a while now. This in part was because I had serious computer issues, which involved experiencing repeated crashes on my very old PC. However, I have recently acquired a new PC (with Windows 11 - which I hate) that has allowed me to start posting again. In the meantime, I have been doing a lot of research for fresh material and I hope to post some new articles soon including one that seeks to link Sir Francis Bacon directly with the mystery of Oak Island. However, that thread also has dealt with the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau and a book I am still reading makes an interesting link between Abbe Sauniere (who is at the heart of the mystery) and the Star of David/Seal of Solomon, which seems to link the priest to the Rosicrucians and a French secret society that I don't think has been on anyone's radar so far as this Forum is concerned.

The only thing I would add at this stage is that the Seal of Solomon is also the symbol of hermeticism, representing the philosophy of 'as above, so below'. Indeed, this principle is put into practice with the Great Pyramid of Giza itself where, according to Robert Bauval and other researchers, the Great Pyramid and its two fellow large pyramids form the belt stars of the constellation of Orion.

Also in addition to the Star of David, there’s a swastika following the 4 vertices of 2 tetrahedrons and representing that in 2 dimensions. A little more here:

If you follow the line that crosses the 4 points of one tetrahedron, it forms one arm of the swastika in a 2D plane. So doing that again with another mirrored tetrahedron placed on top, you get the 2nd arm of the swastika in thar same 2D plane. That might point to both the Star of David and the swastika as being a 2D representation of the same phenomenon.

From another thread a little bit on the connections a tetrahedron might have as symbolic to aspects of consciousness, from my very rudimentary comprehension:

I reckon that’s how it might be. The intention to observe (know) oneself, requires separation from oneself, to gain objectivity that is. Like from one becomes two and grows exponential - kind of a consciousness Big Bang! It might grow along the lines of the Fibonacci sequence (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34) which’s is bounded or can’t extend beyond the golden ratio. If that’s right also indicates too that before there was one, there was none as well. So then nothing created the creator?

I notice the key relationships here might be described as starting with this initial or prime consciousness (could be called the first creator or God), then a separate and unique consciousness (that mirrors God and could be called first unique soul), then all other other versions of unique souls, then this medium for where and when we all interact and experience life / our lives (physical universe, time and space etc.).

If those key points in this relationship are of equal importance in the structure of reality, we could draw this out like a tetrahedron. This shape has four points that are of equal distance and connect to all other points equally too. This highlights the idea that each unique soul has a direct line to the divine and everything / everyone else as well. That’s basically the model for the golden rule: “That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.” Golden rule isn’t of course unique to Christianity but many traditions all over the place.

Going back to the tetrahedron, it provides us two lines / relationship connections to do with consciousness (prime to unique and unique to all other unique forms of consciousness) and one line to do with where our consciousness has interactions in time and space (medium). I figured this line of connections drawn out makes up one arm of the swastika too… mentioned on other thread.

Also, the whole “formula” tells us about our wholistic experience. That’s consciousness (c), medium (m) and experience (e). Consciousness and light is kind of interchangeable. Medium and mass might be too. It starts to sound a lot like that other well known formula.

It’s probably a stretch and too abstract to be helpful. Anyway I just like see where the exercise to connect many dots can go!

One other interesting intersect is the Golden Rule and the Golden Ratio. If for example we express the Golden Rule in its simple esoteric form, we can say it as “as above, so below”. In addition it can also describes how we see the Golden Ratio expressed as a fractal in reality, such as with a spiral. Again it fits “as above so below” - just like those mirrored / double tetrahedrons!

Last edited:
I was looking into how some shapes are more efficient at forming volume than others.

Spheres for example have a surface area to volume ratio of 4:3, meaning that there is less volume area compared to surface area.

Perfect Cubes for example have a surface area to volume of 2:1, meaning that there is one half the volume compared to surface area.

An octahedron is the most efficient shape. The surface area to volume of a perfect Octahedron is always 1:2. That is, an octahedron creates twice as much volume as it takes surface space to create it. Octahedrons are therefore the simplest and most efficient shapes in terms of minimum number of points for maximum volume creation.

Wait a minute! Maybe that's it! Maybe it's those ratios that define the variable physicality of 4th density. Volume is the part of space occupied by a body. If for example for X body whose volume is 1:1 outside the octahedron it would seem that the volume they occupy is the same, but inside the octahedron by changing the ratio then the volume of X body has twice the available space! So if you can change the ratios via geometry and algebra, you can change the surrounding space.

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

Regarding the above, there was an interesting exchange in a session from 2020 that is related, I think:

Post session Discussion:

(L) Yeah, I was telling Andromeda the other day... Ya know, the Cs once said that the effects of the Wave would be felt as "hyperkinetic sensate". That means whatever you focus on, whatever emotions get elicited from you or arise within you, can be highly intensified in these times. That's why these people are crazy. They've got all of these wicked dreadful emotions like hate and resentment and self-hatred and all of that sort of thing. They're turning it outward to hate others. I think it's important for us to pay attention to those close to us and to feel positive emotions so that THOSE can be hyperkinetically amplified in some way.

(Artemis) You shouldn't bring what's outside inside...

(Andromeda) It's not about blocking anything out, but choosing what to focus on.

(L) In other words, you can pay enough attention to the outside world to know what's going on and to know if you need to do something, make a maneuver, or whatever... But as Artemis just said, don't bring the outside inside. In a funny way, it's one of the reasons that I was drawn to read this series of novels was that it elicits ideas of a different world. It wasn't conscious, but it elicits ideas of romance, harmony between men and women, and so on. You guys laugh at me about them, but they really depict relationships in a most interesting way. They're just... And yeah, they talk about physical relationships, but they also talk about mental and emotional relationships. Very often, it's expressed in a physical way. Back me up here, Gaby!

(Gaby) It's true.

(Andromeda) And I think this is part of the reason that I had this major gardening bug recently. The focus is on this kind of... creating good impressions.

(L) What's an apocalypse without flowers?!

(Andromeda) Exactly! It's focusing a little bit on the BEAUTY of something instead of just all of the darker stuff.

(L) Gardening is a very cleansing activity. Bringing order and beauty to the Earth is really just... it's extremely satisfying.

(Andromeda) It's kinda making that more the focus than the chaos.

(Ark) I think that Pierre's engineering is as important as gardening.

(L) Engineering, yes. Building things. Renovating that room and making a beautiful place. All the mowing and trimming and borders around trees and border around the parking area, straightening things out, fixing little things that have been hanging around bugging everybody for a long time, and so on. It's like creating by...

(Andromeda) It's helping to manifest goodness, I suppose.

(L) And we created and added a prayer to our crystal charging this time that is basically an effort to help to manifest or to draw ourselves into a reality that's more peaceful, beautiful, or whatever. So if you're going to have a hyperkinetic sensate, if your emotions are going to be amplified by the very nature of the environment and the frequencies of the Earth or solar system or cosmos, be DAMN careful as to what you focus on or think about!!!

(Pierre) In the way those Lefties materialize or amplify their anger or whatever negative emotions, in the same way you can amplify the positive emotions as well. It can lead to more than just emotions.

(L) It doesn't mean you're ignoring anything. You're not ignoring what's going on.

(Pierre) But you don't focus on it. It's not yours. You know it’s not yours.

(L) Balance, like the C's said... You give it the attention it needs and the amount of behavior modification it needs. Whatever you need to do to deal with it. I get up and read the news every morning and go through all of that, and then I close the door. I know what's going on. Even if I don't see something today that I need to react to, I know what's going on. Now let me turn my attention to what is beautiful... And then I turn my attention to it. And for the most part, it's Ark and you kids. So, that's what I wanted to say.

(Pierre) Lately, when I've been reading the news, I feel more distant... not dissociation, but...

(L) I feel more distant from it too.

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Pierre) More accuracy, but more distance. It's almost paradoxical, but...

(L) The splitting of realities. That's the reality they have created, and I do NOT wish to participate in it! Or at least participate as little as possible. I can move through it carefully if I must, but then, my mind is focused on love and beauty.

(Chu) We were talking about it earlier. Are realities literally splitting, or are we in it? Some people who've been part of our lives in the past, now they're just believing the lies more and more. We share something, but it's almost like we share an environment with them in a limited way since they perceive reality so differently. But then you can't get angry...

(L) And we also notice that because of the way that they've shut things down, there are a lot of people that will not be sharing our reality. We don't know where and how that's going to change, but the C's said they're not going to give up their power so easily. They may allow some things to go along, but... It's going to be weird!

(Pierre) If negative emotions are about to be amplified, knowing how much anger there is right now on the planet, I'm wondering what it will lead to? I think there's a lot of anger and frustration.

(L) Well, remember what happens. If you can't create without, you create within. There's going to be Earth changes. The Cs said the human cycle mirrors the cycle of cosmic catastrophe. As above, so below. The crazier they get on the planet, the crazier the cosmic events become. It's a feedback loop.

(Pierre) They are already crazy without major cosmic catastrophes. Imagine a major one!

(L) And they feel it even if they aren't aware of it.

(Pierre) They feel it coming, at least unconsciously.

(L) And their blindness in not understanding the reality of other worlds or other realms... They're so focused on their Darwinian materialism, they're going to get a snapback that's going to just destroy them, I'm afraid. So, we can BE different! We can DO different, and we can CHOOSE. We have a certain level of choice left to us, so let's use it!

Also in addition to the Star of David, there’s a swastika following the 4 vertices of 2 tetrahedrons and representing that in 2 dimensions. A little more here:

From another thread a little bit on the connections a tetrahedron might have as symbolic to aspects of consciousness, from my very rudimentary comprehension:

One other interesting intersect is the Golden Rule and the Golden Ratio. If for example we express the Golden Rule in its simple esoteric form, we can say it as “as above, so below”. In addition it can also describes how we see the Golden Ratio expressed as a fractal in reality, such as with a spiral. Again it fits “as above so below” - just like those mirrored / double tetrahedrons!
Where you said "Anyway I just like see where the exercise to connect many dots can go!",
I agree completely with that sentiment and for me it confirms why the C's said to network, since minds working together can undoubtedly help to connect those dots. Indeed, from my experience the connection of those dots can go very far and even take you to unexpected places.

I also totally agree with you on the swastika point. One thought that struck me when reading your comments was that the swastika, an ancient device which is very prevalent as a good luck symbol in the Far East and Asia generally, has, of course, four arms. Could these arms represent the four fundamental forces of nature: gravity, electromagnetism, the strong force and the weak force?

This point could be borne out by the fact that in several major Indo-European religions, the swastika symbolises lightning bolts, representing the thunder god and the king of the gods, such as Indra in Vedic Hinduism (originally Aryan in inspiration), Zeus in the ancient Greek religion, Jupiter in the ancient Roman religion, and Thor in the ancient Germanic religion. This would seem to connect it, therefore, to electrical energy. As mentioned before, ancient myths and symbolism often conceal an underlying science derived from a former high tech civilisation. The writer Joseph Farrell has commented on this link between the swastika and energy/plasma and I will endeavour to dig out his take on the matter if time permits.

The word swastika comes from Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक, svastika, meaning "conducive to well-being". In Hinduism, the right-facing symbol (clockwise) (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ("sun"), prosperity and good luck, while the left-facing symbol (counter-clockwise) (卍) is called sauwastika, symbolising night or tantric aspects of Kali. In the Western world, it was a symbol of auspiciousness and good luck until the 1930's when the German Nazi Party adopted a right-facing ('clockwise') form of the swastika and used it as an emblem of the Aryan Race. It is interesting that the Hindus connect the swastika to the sun and it is known that the Nazis had a reverence for the Black Sun, which could be viewed as the converse of the golden or yellow sun that is our star and provides our light. The Schwarze Sonne of the Nazis was invented by Wilhelm Landig as a substitute for the swastika and commissioned for Heinrich Himmler as part of his designs for Wewelsburg Castle (an SS occult centre). Apparently the Nazis believed that it was supposed to symbolise a source of mystic power and renewal for the “Aryan” race.

However, in alchemy, there is a symbol that is referred to in Latin as 'Sol Niger', literally meaning “Black Sun”. It is a symbol of the process of 'nigredo', the first stage of the alchemical process denoting a putrefaction or dissolution that constitutes the first stage of a process of purification of matter that leads to the creation of the philosopher’s stone. In a more symbolic sense, the process of nigredo can represent something like the dark night of the soul, a sort of depressive distillation of the soul/psyche that is part of the journey to spiritual awakening or the realisation of faith. In general, Sol Niger tends to be a symbol somewhat associated with death, albeit a death that precedes rebirth and renewal, far from the Aryanist fantasies about it being a power source for the “master race”. It is perhaps the association with death and decay that leads some to link the symbol of Sol Niger to Saturn, the Roman god of agriculture and the planet of the same name, who was also considered to be a god of dissolution, renewal, as well as liberation. In Rome he was even sometimes identified with Dis Pater, the god of the underworld. In ancient Mesopotamian astronomy, Saturn was associated with the sun but was also believed to be black in colour, hence in a way it was to them a black sun.

Chillingly, the C's said in one session that the Black Sun was the ultimate destination for those on the STS path, linking it to a black hole where all matter is destroyed and emerges at the other end (a white hole) as prima materia. For more on this subject, I attach the following article by Aleph Skoteinos, see: The true meaning of the Black Sun

It is perhaps therefore disturbing to learn that the Ukrainian Azov Battalion has used the Black Sun symbol as part of its logo.

Where you said: "In addition it can also describes how we see the Golden Ratio expressed as a fractal in reality, such as with a spiral", it made me recall that DNA, the basic genetic matrix of all cellular life, is a double-stranded helix spiral, which takes us back to the 64 codons in the genetic code mentioned in an earlier post. DNA consists of four different bases, and because there are three bases in a codon, and because 4 x 4 x 4 = 64, there are 64 possible patterns for a codon.

Where you said: "Also, the whole “formula” tells us about our wholistic experience. That’s consciousness (c), medium (m) and experience (e). Consciousness and light is kind of interchangeable. Medium and mass might be too. It starts to sound a lot like that other well known formula",

This made me recall that some scientists think of matter as simply congealed light where energy is operating at a different (lower) frequency. A couple of years ago, I read an article in Nexus Magazine about a group of American researchers conducting an experiment in a garage of all places (this was an unfunded experiment conducted outside the mainstream) where they used a very high current to rotate some electromagnets at very high speed. They photographed the results (shown in the magazine) and what really struck me was that some of the metal frame containing the electromagnets phased out of reality becoming more shadow like and changed position (shades of the Philadelphia Experiment). Again I will try and dig the article out for those who are interested.​

Yesterday, I made comments concerning the possible links between the Templar Cross and the Pyramid:

1652538195285.png

I would like to extend this theme further to embrace the Rose Cross of the Rosicrucians who emerged from cover in the early 16th century and may have numbered Sir Francis Bacon amongst their ranks (indeed he may have been their Master).

Here is what Wkipedia has to say about the Rose Cross:

The Rose Cross (also called Rose Croix and Rosy Cross) is a symbol largely associated with the semi-mythical Christian Rosenkreuz: Christian Kabbalist, alchemist, and founder of the Roscirucian Order. The Rose Cross is a cross with a red, golden or white rose at its centre and symbolizes the teachings of a western esoteric tradition formed within the Christian tenets.

1652633429225.png

Several different meanings have been attributed to the Rose Cross, depending on the source. Some groups, such as the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis, from a non-sectarian or non-religious view, suggest that the rosy cross predates Chrsitianity, where "the cross represents the human body and the rose represents the individual's unfolding consciousness.

It has also been suggested that the rose represents silence while the cross signifies "salvation, to which the Society of the Rose-Cross devoted itself by teaching mankind the love of God and the beauty of brotherhood, with all that they implied." Others saw the Rosy Cross as a symbol of the human process of reproduction elevated to the spiritual: "The fundamental symbols of the Rosicrucians were the rose and the cross; the rose female and the cross male, both universal phallic [...] As generation is the key to material existence, it is natural that the Rosicrucians should adopt as its characteristic symbols those exemplifying the reproductive processes. As regeneration is the key to spiritual existence, they therefore founded their symbolism upon the rose and the cross, which typify the redemption of man through the union of his lower temporal nature with his higher eternal nature."

It is further a symbol of the Philosopher's Stone, the ultimate product of the alchemist.

It must be pointed out here that the Rosicrucians had links with modern Freemasonry (perhaps the Masons being the lower echelons of the Rosicrucians), which some see as having derived from the Knights Templar in Scotland post their dissolution in the early 14th century. Again quoting Wikipedia:

Connections between Free Masonry and Rose Cross exist from times preceding the formation of actual Grand Lodge (Landmarks of Andersen in 1717), as it is proved by the poem Threnodie of Henry Adamson (1638) "We are brethren of the Rosie Crossie, We have the Mason Word and second sight"

Thomas De Quincey in his work titled; Rosicrucians and Freemasonry, suggest that Freemasonry was possibly an outgrowth of Rosicrucianism.

More recently, the Rosy Cross is also a symbol found in some Masonic Christian bodies and employed by individuals and groups formed during the last centuries for the study of Rosicrucianism and allied subjects, but derived from the adoption of a red rose.

Freemasonry

Within the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite concordant body of Freemasonry, the Eighteenth Degree is specifically concerned with the rose cross and confers the title of "Knight Rose Croix". Of one version of the degree, Albert Pike wrote in 1871,

The Degree of Rose Cross teaches three things; — the unity, immutability and goodness of God; the immortality of the Soul; and the ultimate defeat and extinction of evil and wrong and sorrow, by a Redeemer or Messiah, yet to come, if he has not already appeared.
He goes on to give an explanation of what he believes to be the symbolism of the Rose Cross in that degree:

But [the cross's] peculiar meaning in this Degree, is that given to it by the Ancient Egyptians. Thoth or Phtha is represented on the oldest monuments carrying in his hand the Crux Ansata, or Ankh, (a Tau cross, with a ring or circle over it). [...] It was the hieroglyphic for life, and with a triangle prefixed meant life-giving. To us therefore it is the symbol of Life—of that life that emanated from the Deity, and of that Eternal Life for which we all hope; through our faith in God's infinite goodness. The ROSE, was anciently sacred to Aurora and the Sun. It is a symbol of Dawn, of the resurrection of Light and the renewal of life, and therefore of the dawn of the first day, and more particularly of the resurrection: and the Cross and Rose together are therefore hieroglyphically to be read, the Dawn of Eternal Life which all Nations have hoped for by the advent of a Redeemer.

However, it is Pike's reference to Ancient Egypt and the Tau cross which interests me here, particularly as the Great Pyramid is located on the Giza Plateau near modern Cairo and its old name was Rostau.

The word "tau" means cross but "ros" in most ancient languages meant "dew" or a moisture. To the Rosicrucians the word ros was connected to "Lux", the menstruum of the red dragon (i.e.corporeal light), and this gross light properly digested produces gold, and dew is the digester. Hence the Rosicrucians are those who used dew for digesting lux or light, with the object of finding the philosopher’s stone.

For the Ancient Egyptians the expression "rostau" meant something quite different for it translates to something like "mouth of the passages", an obvious allusion to the entrance to some kind of subterranean realm, perhaps the Shetayet (literally the "Tomb of God"). Ancient texts tell us that the dweller of this underground sepulchre was none other that the god Osiris, Lord of the Underworld, who lies in a secret chamber somewhere north of Memphis, i.e. in the vicinity of Giza. Other texts preserved on the walls of the temple of Edfu in southern Egypt refer to this same chthonic realm as the Duat n Ba, or "Underworld of the Soul".

Rumours of the existence at Giza of a vast underworld of the pharaohs are as old as the Pyramids themselves. Ancient Egyptian creation texts, as well as an assortment of funerary literature, i.e. books of the dead, speak repeatedly of a realm of darkness existing beneath the earth, guarded by demons and snakes. It was through this confusing labyrinthine realm of the night, known as the Duat, that the deceased, in his (or her) role as the sun-god, had to navigate in order to enter an afterlife among the stars. Only by learning and using a series of different spells outlined in these texts, and left on tombs, sarcophagi or in papyrus form, could he hope to handle a sequence of trials and tribulations, involving pits of fire and venom-spitting snakes, before exiting the Duat via its eastern gate on the dawn horizon. From here the pharaoh's ba, or "spirit", usually represented by a hieroglyph showing a human-headed bird, would be free to journey on into the starry firmament.

Indeed, for opera buffs, example of this tradition can be found in "The Magic Flute" (German "Die Zauberflöte"), the Freemasonry-inspired opera written by Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Not only does the hero of the opera have to undergo a series of ordeals within the darkness of an Egyptian "temple", but the Sphinx in the form of a dragon has to be defeated, all very reminiscent of the type of trials that the ancient Egyptians expected of the soul as it passed through the Duat underworld on its way to the afterlife. Mozart was a Freemason and there are those who believe he may have been killed for revealing too much in this opera.

I would direct you to an article (published on Graham Hancock's website) by one of my favourite investigative research authors Andrew Collins from which I have quoted above - see: Giza’s Cave Underworld Rediscovered – It is the Entrance to the Tomb of Hermes? - Graham Hancock Official Website

In the article you will see that Collins in the company of his fellow researcher Rodney Hale (an engineer) followed up on discoveries originally made by Henry Salt (1780-1827), a former British Consul General in Egypt, and the redoubtable Italian explorer and former sea-captain Giovanni Battista Caviglia (1770-1845), which came to light when British Egyptological researcher Nigel Skinner Simpson, had been studying the memoirs of Henry Salt rediscovered in the basement of the British Museum in 2005. Salt was an avid explorer and collector of Egyptian antiquities. What had excited Simpson was the brief but tantalizing mention of Salt and Caviglia entering a vast network of "catacombs" that stretched beneath the Giza plateau, a story he had first seen mentioned, if only briefly, in an old biography of Salt (Halls, 1834). Subsequently, the British explorer Colonel Howard Vyse (1784-1853) and his colleague, the engineer John Shae Perring (1813-1869). They would appear to have chanced upon the tomb containing the caves during their routine explorations of the plateau in 1837. After this time no one is known to have visited the rock-cut tomb until American Egyptologist George Reisner came there with his team in 1939, and designated it the identity NC 2, with two other smaller tombs, also found in the north cliff, becoming NC 1 and NC 3. At least two rough plans were drawn of NC2 by Reisner's team, although neither indicate the presence of the caves, a strange oversight in itself. Nothing was written about the tomb, although a comment on one of Reisner's plans offered the thought that it might date to the eighteenth dynasty of Egyptian history, c. 1575-1307 BC - which would place it within the era of the Pharaoh Akhenaton.

As you will see from the article, Collins investigations of the underground complex provide the first, indisputable proof of a natural cave system extending beneath the plateau that was most likely carved out by the actions of water tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of years ago. It stretches beneath the pyramid field, and very possibly follows the course of local faulting. Collins has a thing about the constellation Cygnus (the Swan) and sure enough it appears in this article - "... for the entrance to these catacombs seemed to lie not far away from the Deneb spot in the Cygnus-Pyramids correlation. It would appear possible that the dynastic Egyptians saw this bright star as marking the navel of the sky-goddess in her role as the Milky Way – her "legs" being formed by the starry trail's bifurcation to create what is known to astronomers as the Dark Rift, or Cygnus Rift".

1652640405794.png

Sky-goddesses such as Nuit and her great rival Hathor, the mother of Horus, were seen as dynastic personifications of a primeval Cow Mother, whose divine womb was associated not only with the origins of life, but also the destination of the soul in death. According to Robert Graves, these deities were personifications of the great Mother Goddess who he called the White Goddess. For Graves, another manifestation of the White Goddess was Isis, the queen consort and sister of Osiris, Lord of the Underworld.

[I am also aiming to show that the star Deneb was used by the Rosicrucians (probably Francis Bacon) as a Lodestar for marking the position of the TDARM on Oak Island in an article I hope to post soon on the Alton Towers, Oak Island thread].

I mention all of this because there is another rose connected in antiquity to Solomon, whose temple may have been the Great Pyramid of Giza and that is the 'Rose of Sharon'.

The Rose of Sharon

In the Bible, the Rose of Sharon features in the Song of Solomon, otherwise known as the Song of Songs, which was by tradition written by King Solomon himself. Here is one translation of it from the Douay-Rheims Bible:

The Bride

1 I am the flower of the field, and the lily of the valleys.

Solomon

2 As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.

The Bride

3 As the apple tree among the trees of the woods, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow, whom I desired: and his fruit was sweet to my palate.

4 He brought me into the cellar of wine, he set in order charity in me.

5 Stay me up with flowers, compass me about with apples: because I languish with love.

6 His left hand is under my head, and his right hand shall embrace me.

7 I adjure you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and the harts of the field, that you stir not up, nor make the beloved to awake, till she please.

The Bride's Adoration

8 The voice of my beloved, behold he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping over the hills.

9 My beloved is like a roe, or a young hart. Behold he standeth behind our wall, looking through the windows, looking through the lattices.

10 Behold my beloved speaketh to me: Arise, make haste, my love, my dove, my beautiful one, and come.

11 For winter is now past, the rain is over and gone.

12 The flowers have appeared in our land, the time of pruning is come: the voice of the turtle is heard in our land:

13 The fig tree hath put forth her green figs: the vines in flower yield their sweet smell. Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come:

Solomon

14 My dove in the clefts of the rock, in the hollow places of the wall, shew me thy face, let thy voice sound in my ears: for thy voice is sweet, and thy face comely.

15 Catch us the little foxes that destroy the vines: for our vineyard hath flourished.

The Bride

16 My beloved to me, and I to him who feedeth among the lilies,

17 Till the day break, and the shadows retire. Return: be like, my beloved, to a roe, or to a young hart upon the mountains of Bether.

What is the “rose of Sharon” and who is “the lily of the valleys” as mentioned in the Song of Solomon? Many take the view that the canticle is allegorical and it has been interpreted in many ways by scripturalists. However, having read Robert Graves 'The White Goddess', I can see that there are many elements that seem to link the rose with the Mother Goddess or White Goddess.

The Mother Goddess in Mesopotamia was Inanna (the Akkadian Ishtar) whose consort was Tammuz, who originated as a Sumerian shepherd-god, Dumuzid or Dumuzi, a god of fertility embodying the powers for new life in nature in the spring. In cult practice, the dead Tammuz was widely mourned throughout the Ancient Near East, the mourners lamenting his death at the hands of demons from the netherworld. In the Sumerian myth “The Descent of Inanna,” Inanna (Ishtar) sends Tammuz as her substitute to the netherworld. His sister, Geshtinanna, eventually finds him, and the myth ends with Inanna decreeing that Tammuz and his sister may alternate in the netherworld, each spending half of the year among the living. The Egyptian equivalents of Ishtar and Tammuz are Isis and Osiris.

Originally, the Mother Goddess's consort was ritually killed but in time an animal such a bull (the Golden Calf of the Bible) or a deer or roe was substituted. Moreover, the dove was also a creature associated with the Goddess. As Graves explains:

"The Moon-goddess [the Mother Goddess in one of her guises] of Asianic Palestine was worshipped with doves... . But she was also worshipped as a long-horned cow; Hathor, or Isis or Ashtaroth. Isis is an onomatopoeic Asianic word, Ish-ish, meaning 'she who weeps', because the Moon was held to scatter dew and because Isis, the pre-Christian original of the Mater Dolorosa, mourned for Osiris when Set killed him."

Hence, the Rose of Sharon can be compared to Isis, an archetypal Mother Goddess, which, if Solomon was an Egyptian Pharaoh, makes perfect sense. If you place the rose at the heart of the Templar Cross, this could be viewed as placing Isis/the Mother Goddess at the centre of the 2D projection of the flattened pyramid.

Now according to Wolfram von Eschenbach, the author of Parzival, the Knights Templar possessed the Holy Grail, which they found in the Holy Land - most people think they may have found it when excavating the Temple Mount in Jerusalem but they could also have found it where the Prophet Jeremiah buried it under the Mountain of God (Sinai), which I think may have been located at Petra in Jordan and not Jerusalem. The C's confirmed in the transcripts that the Israelites did have the Holy Grail - stolen from Akhenaten by Nefertiti (Sarah in her guise as Rachel). The question then arises, can the Holy Grail be linked with Osiris and in particular with Isis? I think the answer is yes and it is likely that the Templars and/or the Rosicrucians, as Hermeticists, knew this and encoded that knowledge in the Rose Cross. If Isis and the Holy Grail are one and the same, was the Grail ever based in the Great Pyramid of Giza. Again I think the answer is yes and in demonstrating this I aim to connect the Great Pyramid with the Tower of Babel.​

The word "tau" means cross but "ros" in most ancient languages meant "dew" or a moisture. To the Rosicrucians the word ros was connected to "Lux", the menstruum of the red dragon (i.e.corporeal light), and this gross light properly digested produces gold, and dew is the digester. Hence the Rosicrucians are those who used dew for digesting lux or light, with the object of finding the philosopher’s stone.

The higher density positive entities are light beings. The higher density negative entities are “light eaters.” Love is light is knowledge. When they induce belief against what is objectively true, they have “eaten” the light-knowledge of the person who has chosen blind belief over fact! When you believe a lie, you have allowed the eating of your energy of awareness!

Rumours of the existence at Giza of a vast underworld of the pharaohs are as old as the Pyramids themselves. Ancient Egyptian creation texts, as well as an assortment of funerary literature, i.e. books of the dead, speak repeatedly of a realm of darkness existing beneath the earth, guarded by demons and snakes. It was through this confusing labyrinthine realm of the night, known as the Duat, that the deceased, in his (or her) role as the sun-god, had to navigate in order to enter an afterlife among the stars. Only by learning and using a series of different spells outlined in these texts, and left on tombs, sarcophagi or in papyrus form, could he hope to handle a sequence of trials and tribulations, involving pits of fire and venom-spitting snakes, before exiting the Duat via its eastern gate on the dawn horizon. From here the pharaoh's ba, or "spirit", usually represented by a hieroglyph showing a human-headed bird, would be free to journey on into the starry firmament.

Knowing and having learned a lot on the forum, it is my understanding that any reference to a dark realm is a clear reference to STS mode. And that of course any reference to snakes speaks clearly of lizzies. But in the quote to your text where it speaks of fire pits, the latter refer me to the idea of the biblical lake of fire where this happens to be the well of energy that refers to the flora and fauna where there is no individualized soul. The lake of fire where the souls will go after a soul smashing.

However, it is Pike's reference to Ancient Egypt and the Tau cross which interests me here, particularly as the Great Pyramid is located on the Giza Plateau near modern Cairo and its old name was Rostau.

Very interesting session! I have always wondered where the Rosicrucians came from or what their original teachings are/were. The C’s said something about rosteem manifesting as the Rosicrucians and they are/were STS (4th den?). There has to be a connection with ancient Egypt because in the lodge that I go to and every Rosicrucian lodge, it is covered with Egyptian hieroglyphics and murals and I do see snakes everywhere which gets me a little suspicious. There is a lot in common with the things discussed in the sessions and what I have learned in the school/lodge but they have more of a religious- Kabbalistic twist to it. Got me even more interested when Laura mentioned that the Giza plateau was called Rostau which is rose cross if I remember correctly. Akhenaton is also mentioned and that ties back to Egypt so there is a lot to connect.

Perhaps it is related to Persian mytholgy

Rostam or Rustam (Persian: رستم‎ [rosˈtæm]) is a legendary hero in Persian mythology, the son of Zāl and Rudaba, whose life and work was immortalized by the 10th-century Persian poet Ferdowsi in the Shahnameh, or Epic of Kings, which contains pre-Islamic Iranian folklore and history. However, the roots of the narrative date much earlier.

Rostam's mother Rudaba, the princess of Kabul, was known for her peerless beauty, and Rostam's father was Zāl. Zāl was one of Persia's most powerful warriors and a great general who conquered many rebellious tribes and ruled over Zabulistan. Zāl was known for his wisdom and was unparalleled in riding and fighting on horseback. He once demonstrated his skills to Emperor Manuchehr to seek his approval to marry his lover Rudaba.

In Persian mythology, Rudaba's labor of Rostam was prolonged due to the extraordinary size of her baby. Zāl, her lover and husband, was certain that his wife would die in labor. Rudaba was near death when Zāl decided to summon the Simurgh. The Simurgh appeared and instructed him upon how to perform a Rostamzad, a Caesarean section, thus saving both Rudaba and the child.

Three things here. The size of the child, the summon of the Simurgh and how the word is phonetically in Persian: [rosˈtæm]

The simurgh is depicted in Iranian art as a winged creature in the shape of a bird, gigantic enough to carry off an elephant or a whale. It appears as a peacock with the head of a dog and the claws of a lion – sometimes, however, also with a human face. The simurgh is inherently benevolent and unambiguously female. Being part mammal, she suckles her young. The simurgh has teeth. It has an enmity towards snakes, and its natural habitat is a place with plenty of water. Its feathers are said to be the colour of copper, and though it was originally described as being a dog-bird, later it was shown with either the head of a man or a dog.

The simurgh was considered to purify the land and waters and hence bestow fertility. The creature represented the union between the Earth and the sky, serving as mediator and messenger between the two. The simurgh roosted in Gaokerena, the Hōm (Avestan: Haoma) Tree of Life, which stands in the middle of the world sea (Vourukasha). The plant is potent medicine and is called all-healing, and the seeds of all plants are deposited on it. When the simurgh took flight, the leaves of the tree of life shook, making all the seeds of every plant fall out. These seeds floated around the world on the winds of Vayu-Vata and the rains of Tishtrya, in cosmology taking root to become every type of plant that ever lived and curing all the illnesses of mankind.

In Sufi poetry​

In classical and modern Persian literature the Simorḡ is frequently mentioned, particularly as a metaphor for God in Sufi mysticism. In the 12th century Conference of the Birds, Iranian Sufi poet Farid ud-Din Attar wrote of a band of pilgrim birds in search of the Simurgh.

In the poem, the birds of the world gather to decide who is to be their king, as they have none. The hoopoe, the wisest of them all, suggests that they should find the legendary Simorgh, a mythical Persian bird roughly equivalent to the western phoenix. The hoopoe leads the birds, each of whom represent a human fault which prevents man from attaining enlightenment. When the group of thirty birds finally reach the dwelling place of the Simorgh, all they find is a lake in which they see their own reflection. This scene employs a pun on the Persian expression for "thirty birds" (si morgh).

It is as if the Simurgh represents knowledge.

Last edited:
Please do so. I'm definitely interested.
I have found the article which was written by Paul W Lander MSc. The article was titled 'Tapping into the Total Universe - Time and Gravity Control Technologies for the 21st Century and Beyond' and was published in the April-May 2020 edition of Nexus Magazine Vol. 27, No.3.

I can scan the article and forward it to you in pdf format unless you have concerns about breaching copyright. Since Lander is an independent researcher, as with any of these things, you are reliant on his integrity and honesty as a scientist. That being said, the great Nikola Tesla was an independent researcher for much of his career as was Thomas Townsend Brown, so just because you are not working in a well funded commercial laboratory doesn't mean the research is not as valid.

The experiments he details started in 1987 and continued on and off for 13 years. The experiments involved counter-rotating electromagnets (shades of the Nazi Bell here) and were designed to see if he and his fellow researchers could find a relationship between electromagnetism and gravity. He describes it as 'gravitationalising' a magnetic field. The article includes colour photographs taken during the experiments.​

Back
Top Bottom