Session 23 August 2014

whitecoast said:
Does anyone know where I could find more information on how outgassing affects global temperatures? Does it have a mitigating or enhancing effect on global cooling? All I can really find online is about cows, and I didn't really see much about outgassing's temperature effects in Pierre's Earth Changes book. :/

Never mind-- I figured out that methane outgassing is simply correlated with the increase I'm undersea volcanoes, which are the main drivers for cooling via cloud albedo and precipitation in arctic jet steams.

Laura said:
(KJN) We had a discussion about menstruation. If women were raised on the keto diet from the beginning, is the experience that we have with the female cycle supposed to be different? Right now it seems like it's a detox due to inflammation and all kinds of factors. Would it be different if people were raised on a keto diet?

A: Absolutely! So would be a lot of other bothersome things.
How interesting. I often think that women (and men) have had so many changes due to virus mutations and possible interventions of 4D sts, that if we could see what they were thousands of years ago, we would be very surprised. Perhaps women were much stronger in the distant past, for example. And if the subject of sex is related to "the fall" in physicality, women have much more capacity to enjoy sex (or "capacity of receiving" in every sense). Also to feel, also to nurture, also to give her life for someone or something that love. I most admit that I see certain traits of femininity as truly divine.

Laura said:
I'd say we have a pretty good testing ground nowadays too. We have to deal with our subconscious, programs, social programming, peer pressure, all of which can be helped by mastering the self/body via working on several "rooms" simultaneously, including diet, etc. Then, there is the political situation of pressurization and terror, and finally, the cosmic perspective.
Thank you, Laura! It helps to think in all of this with more perspectives of vision.

truth seeker said:
If this is true, then the challenge, as I understand it is really more of a show as well as a way to avoid donating more money to the cause and passes off the responsibility to someone else.

If one really wants to donate to any cause, maybe they should just do it without any expectation of recognition. I dunno, I think there's a sort of grace in giving quietly without wanting anything in return.
Yeah, I do not trust in any campaign where Zuckerberg and Bill Gates participating. That is, they delegitimize it (and they should know it). I always feel that those kind of perverts are making fun of ill people or whatever that the cause is trying to help and raise awareness.

truth seeker said:
With that said, I saw this video below of Patrick Stewart's twist on it which makes an interesting and funny statement:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6-Ug1wk-0

:D
Very good! Thank you for sharing. :flowers:

silos said:
Minas Tirith said:
The cold therapies, cold showers/baths, are also discussed to some extent in this thread: Cryogenic Chamber Therapy

Thanks! If I remember correctly it was also advised not to dress too warmly and keeping the temperature down in the house.

M.T.

If we consider Ebola, could sauna be a good idea for keeping toxins out of our bodies!? And, if I remeber correctly, Ebola can survive up to 60 degrees.

Sauna works great for me to prevent colds or stop their progression right in their track.
As for Ebola, remember that in a sauna your body temperature does not increase significantly from the normal, except on the skin but I am guessing not over 50 degC. Next time I'll have to measure.

BTW many thanks to the team for the powerful session!
.A

aleana said:
Hanbuj said:
A fascinating session and discussion. Many thanks for the information.

My immediate take-away is to share my feelings more when I'm sharing info on social media, although I have to admit that I struggle with the wall of silence from my friend-base when I'm posting some (OSIT) important and emotive stuff. Don't people care about justice in the world? I'd really like to break the apathy barrier somehow..

Much respect.

Hanbuj, I often feel the same way when sharing things on Facebook because I know most of my friends and family are not co-linear, but I also realized that if they don't want to know, they can block my feed or just ignore me. And pretty much they do seem to ignore me as well, AFAIK. But that is no reason to let them block our signal. The thing is, you never know when someone might surprise you and pick up and /or share something you said, so it's worth the discomfort. Also - you can share things selectively by forming groups on Facebook - also helps with strategic enclosure.

That has been my experience as well. I think when people are comfortable enough, normalcy bias reigns supreme and they can/will ignore the uncomfortable information about reality. But it still lies at the back of their minds. When some upheavals happen in their immediate environment (the cosmic billboard falls on their heads, so to speak), that's when they will remember what they have read and viscerally understand it. So it is our job to plant that seed of awareness now and leave it up to the Universe to take care of what happens next.

I have also been thinking of how to post content in a way that shares more of my feelings and perspective than just throwing info out there. I really think it touches people on a more personal level and might get people to read articles that they might ignore otherwise. Guess it just takes practice - I am thinking that it might help to visualize actually talking to a person versus typing on a computer as I think it changes how we are able to express ourselves. OSIT.

I agree. People are always more inclined to follow links with personal comments that they can relate to.

Bobo08 said:
aleana said:
Hanbuj said:
A fascinating session and discussion. Many thanks for the information.

My immediate take-away is to share my feelings more when I'm sharing info on social media, although I have to admit that I struggle with the wall of silence from my friend-base when I'm posting some (OSIT) important and emotive stuff. Don't people care about justice in the world? I'd really like to break the apathy barrier somehow..

Much respect.

Hanbuj, I often feel the same way when sharing things on Facebook because I know most of my friends and family are not co-linear, but I also realized that if they don't want to know, they can block my feed or just ignore me. And pretty much they do seem to ignore me as well, AFAIK. But that is no reason to let them block our signal. The thing is, you never know when someone might surprise you and pick up and /or share something you said, so it's worth the discomfort. Also - you can share things selectively by forming groups on Facebook - also helps with strategic enclosure.

That has been my experience as well. I think when people are comfortable enough, normalcy bias reigns supreme and they can/will ignore the uncomfortable information about reality. But it still lies at the back of their minds. When some upheavals happen in their immediate environment (the cosmic billboard falls on their heads, so to speak), that's when they will remember what they have read and viscerally understand it. So it is our job to plant that seed of awareness now and leave it up to the Universe to take care of what happens next.

I have also been thinking of how to post content in a way that shares more of my feelings and perspective than just throwing info out there. I really think it touches people on a more personal level and might get people to read articles that they might ignore otherwise. Guess it just takes practice - I am thinking that it might help to visualize actually talking to a person versus typing on a computer as I think it changes how we are able to express ourselves. OSIT.

I agree. People are always more inclined to follow links with personal comments that they can relate to.

I feel the same way. I liken it to being Cassandra in Greek Mythology: she was gifted with prophecy and seeing the future by Apollo, but this same God cursed her so that no one would ever believe her. The way I see it people will continue to ignore and bury their heads until things become so overwhelmingly different and challenging on the BBM that they will remember what you have warned them about, and could be receptive to you in a fashion that could save their lives eventually.

I don't care if what I'm saying shocks some people. In the future they won't have the luxury of a comfort zone, so best get used to it Jack!

Inanimate said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) I just keep wanting a comet to just come down on Tel Aviv. ...

Laura, you're experiencing an unwholesome and unethical desire.
I don't think a desire can be unethical. An action can, but not a wish. And if the cosmos cleans up in its own way when corruption goes too far, that's justice, and how can justice be unwholesome?

But maybe, like in the Old Testament story, if we could find five good people in Tel Aviv.... ;D

Inanimate said:
Laura said:

I'd say it is rather psychopathic and un-human to NOT want the Cosmos to cleanse this planet of the unwholesome and unethical and downright sub-human destroyers of all that is good and decent.

From my perspective, facing into the hurricane of what is going on here on the BBM, you come across as a schizoidal Hasbara troll.

lainey said:
Laura said:
A: Butterfly wings of sharing information and, most importantly, perspectives.

Q: (L) I think it's not enough to share just factual information. I think you have to share what you feel about it: how it affects you, your emotions, etc. You see something happening, and your perspective is “this is what is happening and this is what I feel”. Probably one of the best and most efficient ways to do that is when you write commentary on SOTT articles. You're sharing the information and you're giving your perspective. And doing it on Facebook, doing it on Twitter, and so on. Doing it whenever you can as long as it doesn't put you in danger or create some problem in your life. I've noticed that just our little mini-campaign has been emboldening other people to come out and say things. I've noticed people have been sharing SOTT links on Twitter who never knew of SOTT before. I've noticed people coming out and saying positive things and seeing through the BS. I've gotten engaged with a few people there. I also got banned by five pro-Ukraine fascists!

This part of the session really struck a chord with me. It has made me realise what my next lesson is. To learn how to feel, to really feel. If someone were to ask me about how I felt about a subject I would be able to point out factually what my perspective of what I thought was wrong/right, good/bad etc was but when it comes to actual feeling I would have to say indifference, it wouldn't provoke a physical feeling or emotion.

This is something that has been troubling me some some time. My parents raised me in an environment where we didn't talk to each other about anything personal, we didn't express our emotions. It just wasn't something that happened. Personal feelings became an embarrassment and taboo so I built up my armour to defend myself against feeling so that I could emulate my parents. If I needed to cry about something it would be done in private. All my life I have hidden how I felt about things to the point where I have become numb to almost everything. I used to pride myself on being "strong" where sad events wouldn't affect me, or I frowned at outpourings of joy as they were so alien to me, but now I see it as a weakness. Inside I tell myself I should be angry at my parents (even though I know it's not their fault, it's their programmes.) but the feeling isn't there. How can I teach myself to feel again? Is there someone else out there who is having that same problem?

I'd like to be able to share what is inside of me but I'm not sure how to get to it. It's like I see expressing sadness in front of someone else as a weakness, being vulnerable in front of others terrifies me. I have been practising EE regularly for about a month now and I am gradually getting through the recommended reading list (I'm currently reading An unspoken voice and have read the first 3 narcissism books). Is there anything else anyone can suggest that might help me break this block I have, a book or exercise or body work? Even just to know I am not alone in this would help a little.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Hi Lainey,
We all are armoured somehow, as this was our consciously and unconsciously instilled and adopted model. Most people would consider (out of mental laziness and emotional awkwardness ), that denying it would be easier than finding an appropriate method of dealing with it, The good thing is that you started to pay attention to it, and decided to do something about it.

Our postures and gestures express this armoring. Working with these aspects help thawing of icy energy blocks (as well as pent up anger, frustration...in a word tensions!).

I would suggest you to look into the work of dr Alexander Lowen (he wrote a book The Bioenergy) and there are some videos on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghZg34hKeCw&list=PLo7mIGDro0_7q1NwXa4jDebkSds0vVmgj

I use these techniques to help those who ask and myself, as I do have to know and probe before I recommend anything.

First step: always meditate with palms facing upwards: this way you activate the heart, lung and pericardium meridians which play a huge role in opening up towards socialization, communication, bonding, creative expression, willingness to dealing with sadness, suppressed emotions.

Do some exercises: bending, stretching the body, as well as rotating your main joints. EE is also very helpful. Plus ask somebody to take pictures of yours in all kind of circumstances so that you can study your facial expressions and postures, to become aware of yourself, and the way these would change as you make progress in this process.

Hope this helps. A friendly thought
Joy

Inanimate said:
you're experiencing an unwholesome and unethical desire

Bringers of the Dawn (1992) said:
Some of you find it difficult to think of yourselves as destroyers because you have a belief system about destruction. It is a paradigm, and if you get stuck in that vibration and do not smash those ideas, you will become very confined and restricted in experiencing reality. Yes, you are definitely destroyers. You destroy systems where the dark team and ignorance prevail. Light goes in to destroy all systems, and the experience of destruction is relative to how strong or with what fervor consciousness clings to what is being destroyed.

[...]

When your own life rises to a position where you do not even recognize it as your life, you allow the energy of the nonphysical realms to use you as a conduit-to merge the dimensions and liberate consciousness into a new way of perceiving. Even though there is death and destruction coming to your world, remember that death and destruction come in the autumn every year on this planet. The flowers and leaves on the trees are killed by the frost; things wither and die. Perhaps someone who lives where it is always summer would be very disturbed when they saw autumn for the first time. They would think, "Goodness, the world is being destroyed here. All the beauty is being taken away." Understand that this is what is going on with Earth. It is a season when some things will die so that many new things can be born. It is all part of the Divine Plan.

[...]

You need your emotions. We cannot emphasize that enough. Some of you pride yourselves on the fact that you don't have emotion. This will not work much longer because you will find that what you pride yourself on will bring about your destruction.

Wow, what an information dense session. Thank you all 30!

Interesting Rife comment from the Cs. The internet is full of ads for "build your own Rife machine." Or comments in forums of people who are using home made Rife machines or simple "Rife technology zappers." It would be interesting to pose to the Cs some questions about the effectiveness of some of these, in my opinion, overly simplistic concepts of Rife's technology. Dr. Rife's machine consisted of over 6000 parts. Few of these parts were available off-the-shelf and had to be hand made by the doctor.

Many years ago, Jeff Rense (I know) wrote an interesting article about Rife and his work. While I suspect that there is disinfo in it, it also holds some interesting verifiable facts for those with the ability of discernment to ferret them out. I quote this bit:

By 1920, Rife had finished building the world's first virus microscope. By 1933, he had perfected that technology and had constructed the incredibly complex Universal Microscope, which had nearly 6,000 different parts and was capable of magnifying objects 60,000 times their normal size. With this incredible microscope, Rife became the first human being to actually see a live virus, and until quite recently, the Universal Microscope was the only one which was able view live viruses.

Modern electron microscopes instantly kill everything beneath them, viewing only the mummified remains and debris. What the Rife microscope can see is the bustling activity of living viruses as they change form to accommodate changes in environment, replicate rapidly in response to carcinogens, and transform normal cells into tumor cells.

But how was Rife able to accomplish this, in an age when electronics and medicine were still just evolving? Here are a few technical details to placate the skeptics...

Rife painstakingly identified the individual spectroscopic signature of each microbe, using a slit spectroscope attachment. Then, he slowly rotated block quartz prisms to focus light of a single wavelength upon the microorganism he was examining. This wavelength was selected because it resonated with the spectroscopic signature frequency of the microbe based on the now-established fact that every molecule oscillates at its own distinct frequency.

The atoms that come together to form a molecule are held together in that molecular configuration with a covalent energy bond which both emits and absorbs its own specific electromagnetic frequency. No two species of molecule have the same electromagnetic oscillations or energetic signature. Resonance amplifies light in the same way two ocean waves intensify each other when they merge together.

The result of using a resonant wavelength is that micro-organisms which are invisible in white light suddenly become visible in a brilliant flash of light when they are exposed to the color frequency that resonates with their own distinct spectroscopic signature. Rife was thus able to see these otherwise invisible organisms and watch them actively invading tissues cultures. Rife's discovery enabled him to view organisms that no one else could see with ordinary microscopes.

More than 75% of the organisms Rife could see with his Universal Microscope are only visible with ultra-violet light. But ultraviolet light is outside the range of human vision, it is 'invisible' to us. Rife's brilliance allowed him to overcome this limitation by heterodyning, a technique which became popular in early radio broadcasting. He illuminated the microbe (usually a virus or bacteria) with two different wavelengths of the same ultraviolet light frequency which resonated with the spectral signature of the microbe. These two wavelengths produced interference where they merged. This interference was, in effect, a third, longer wave which fell into the visible portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. This was how Rife made invisible microbes visible without killing them, a feat which today's electron microscopes cannot duplicate.

_http://www.rense.com/general31/rife.htm (Apologies for bringing Rense to this forum, but I think that, in light of the C's remark, there is some info in this article that may be of value.)

My question is whether there exists today medical instruments that could be utilized to duplicate Rife's method of identifying and treating the pathogens that he was able to neutralize? Alas, the ponerized California medical regulatory authorities of the time confiscated and destroyed all of Rife's equipment and work.

Also in this session:

Laura said:
(Perceval) And that's what they can't budget for because they're psychopaths. All of these shootings by cops are the result of the ponerization of America and the influx of psychopaths into society and into positions of power; more ordinary psychopaths, the only place they can get power is the police force; so, they flood the police forces because they're not smart enough to be politicians.

Fog a mirror? You're hired.

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an appeal in his federal lawsuit against the city.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.

“This kind of puts an official face on discrimination in America against people of a certain class,” Jordan said today from his Waterford home. “I maintain you have no more control over your basic intelligence than your eye color or your gender or anything else.”

He said he does not plan to take any further legal action.

Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training.

snip

_http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

I guess its official. Dull wittedness is a prerequisite for police work in America. As late as the 1970s the police department in my home town required a college degree for admittance to the police academy. To graduate from the academy passing a required course at the local university was mandatory. This was a psych class taught by a doctor of psychology who was the mother of a good friend of mine. She forced the candidates to examine the real underlying motives for their desire to become police officers. My acquaintances on the local police force related to me that this course was the most uncomfortable part of the entire process of becoming a police officer. The good doctor laid bare their innermost feelings, and if in her opinion the candidates were not suited for the work she flunked them and they washed out of the academy.

This is so far removed from today's hiring practices as to be surreal.

Attachments

• Rife machine.jpg
    Rife machine.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 286
Laura said:
Inanimate said:
Laura said:

I'd say it is rather psychopathic and un-human to NOT want the Cosmos to cleanse this planet of the unwholesome and unethical and downright sub-human destroyers of all that is good and decent.

From my perspective, facing into the hurricane of what is going on here on the BBM, you come across as a schizoidal Hasbara troll.

I agree with you Laura bravo! :thup:

lainey said:
How can I teach myself to feel again? Is there someone else out there who is having that same problem?

Lainey, thank you for sharing this. I certainly can relate, me too, I had to learn to suppress emotions in my family and I still struggle with this.

One thing I found is that there is a lot of sadness and a lot of anger bottled up in me. This is really destructive, as Gabor Mate points out in "When the body says no" (see thread). I still haven't managed to release all the sadness in me, though I can feel it sometimes, this huge sea of tears... However, at least for me, I think the road to this sadness leads through "anger land", and this is what I'm currently working on. To accept my anger, to not feel ashamed of it, to release it safely. For example, I do weird-looking "shadow boxing" when I feel angry, beat up a pillow, or do other ridiculous stuff and allow myself to laugh about it afterwards. Journaling helps as well, as described here. You can write down reasons for your "failures" and track them down to your upbringing and try to access the anger you have for your family for causing so much trouble to you... Something that works well for me as well is to read some articles in the main stream media :) I can get really angry about these bloody assaults on common sense, and the lack of compassion of these propagandists, which in turn can fuel some positive action like sharing something on FB or in the forum. Another thing is to self-observe, and realize the different forms of anger that one feels. I now can feel it more directly, but it used to be, as I can see now, that a lot of my anger was redirected to all sorts of things - stupid reasoning, self-pity, justifications, inactivity, passive-aggressive behavior I wasn't even aware of and so on... Anyway, these are some of my experiences. Btw, I think you already got some very valuable feedback from others here!

Inanimate said:
Laura said:

On, gads, I guess you'd have to include me in there, too. This planet needs a good cleansing, and there is really nothing else that's going to do it.

Laura said:

Yes indeedy!

True, and the only real difficulty is preparing yourself for this need for a cleansing and your responsibility or role in it.... as Ra put it, honor/duty.... most parents have to learn this role in dealing with their unruly children... and when they don't, the rest of the 'global village' then has to.... and has to deal with that set of parents as children of the larger community.

Back
Top Bottom