Session 23 August 2014

Thank you all for another outstanding, interesting session and discussion.

The questions and answers regarding Ebola, illuminated plasma, and Russia were very interesting.

Just found a funny quote about the lizzies and the men in black, now that EM has been mentioned

Q: The Men in Black are not real in our physical terms?
A: Partly correct. You do not understand technology but we will describe it if you like. First we must explain further “time travel” because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electro-magnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channeled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge, the electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave, and then the triage must be sent through realm curtain in order to balance perceptions at all density levels. Triage is as follows: 1. Matter; 2. Energy; 3. Perception of reality.

Isn't in alchemy always mentioned some sort of trinity? 3 metals or something that's what I remember.

Prometeo said:
Just found a funny quote about the lizzies and the men in black, now that EM has been mentioned

A: Partly correct. You do not understand technology but we will describe it if you like. First we must explain further “time travel” because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electro-magnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channeled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge, the electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave, and then the triage must be sent through realm curtain in order to balance perceptions at all density levels. Triage is as follows: 1. Matter; 2. Energy; 3. Perception of reality.

Isn't in alchemy always mentioned some sort of trinity? 3 metals or something that's what I remember.

I've thought about this triage of matter, energy, and perception of reality and was thinking that it might relate in some way to the law of three where the "higher blends with the lower to actualize the middle" (although I could be wrong on this).

Lets say that an atom (in this case an atom of lead for example) could be viewed as a kind of electronic resonant tank circuit. A diagram of a tank circuit is here: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LC_circuit

Slightly down the page there's a dynamic diagram of its operation (with explanation). The description starts with the plate of the capacitor in the diagram charged up to a (supply) voltage and that energy is stored in an electric field that's developed across the plates of the capacitor which charges up to the level of the supply voltage that initially powered it.

The capacitor is connected to a coil (inductor) and the energy in the electric field that's developed across the plates of the capacitor will flow into the coil building up and storing the energy of that electric field into the energy contained within a magnetic field that's developed across the coil as the energy from the capacitor discharges and flows through it.

Then the magnetic field that was built up around the coil eventually collapses and that stored energy flows back into the capacitor charging it up again and building up an electric field and back and forth the energy exchange goes at an oscillation rate determined by the resonant frequency of the tank circuit. Eventually, if the supply voltage that energizes the two circuit components is taken away then the oscillation between the coil and capacitor will eventually die down in amplitude to zero (called the damping or 'ringing' effect).

Ok, so what if one can view the mind (the "focuser of energy") as being able to, somehow by an act of Will, change the resonant frequency of a single atom in a piece of lead (using physical alchemy as an example here), thru a dimensional bridge of some kind (whatever that is) so that that one atom in the lead starts to "oscillate" at the resonant frequency of a gold atom? Then perhaps, thru sympathetic resonance the atoms of lead adjacent to that one atom that was changed into gold will also change into gold like a bunch of tuning forks ringing in sympathetic resonance to each other. As a result the other atoms in that piece of lead "change" into gold as well.

But then would it stay that way if the "charging voltage" that is, the focuser of energy was removed which kept the process powered up and going (like with the charging voltage of the capacitor in the above described tank circuit)? I don't know but it may not be a permanent condition of the lead becoming gold if what initiated the change comes from the level of mind. In other words (theoretically speaking) the lead might turn into gold but then it might eventually get 'damped' and turn back into lead again if the mind which was the initiator of the process (that is, the higher principle) is not there to keep the process powered up so to speak. So even though the lead turned into gold, it eventually turned back to lead again without the (voltage) power of focused thought there to sustain it.

So in that respect that might be a kind of "perception" where at first one perceives there to first be lead (which was it's natural state) and then perceives it to be gold after it is, in actuality, temporally transformed into gold via the (theoretical) process described above and then it's "perceived" once again to be lead after it actually turns back into lead again which is back into it's original state via the damping process. So that's where "perception" might come into this process where there was a perception of an actual physical alchemical change even though in this case it was only a temporary one when the higher principle of mind was removed. But I don't know. it's just a theory of course and maybe, at best, something to ponder over fwiw!

I have beeen using the Rife tech for the past 15 years with good results.
However one has to know what to do as it can be a negative or positive experience.

Wether you believe it ot not, if you get hit by the right frequencies for you, you will react, no exceptions.
As the Cs say: knowledge comes from experimentation.
I beleive if we could get the window of frequencies for the Ebola and its mutations, along with immune sys freq. stimulation we could have a good way to protect all. And it could qualify as STO...

Thank you very much for this.
All your work is so usefull... I think Laura is right when she says we need to to share our thoughts about what we listen, read, see, feel... I often look for a way to help about the work but networking, sharing thouhts, discussing is already a good beginining...
Yesterday, as often, i talked a lot with some collegues about history, psychopaths, ponerology and I must admit that more and more people are awakening. I love to travel and I see that in many countries all around the world more and more people see at least that something is wrong in the world we live...

tatanka said:
I have beeen using the Rife tech for the past 15 years with good results.
However one has to know what to do as it can be a negative or positive experience.

Wether you believe it ot not, if you get hit by the right frequencies for you, you will react, no exceptions.
As the Cs say: knowledge comes from experimentation.
I beleive if we could get the window of frequencies for the Ebola and its mutations, along with immune sys freq. stimulation we could have a good way to protect all. And it could qualify as STO...

tatanka,

There are so many Rife machines out there. How did you choose the one you tried? I did notice a frequency list that is found on several sites.

Here is one frequency list I found: _http://www.2qpt.com/articles/rife.pdf

Do you use a list like this one?

Thanks,

goyacobol

Starshine said:
I've been avoiding to share my perspectives on the information shared. Mostly by fear of judgement, I guess. We'll see if it makes a difference. I consider it as a new step. Expressing one's emotions...
It just makes me realize how programmed we are to refrain it.

I often find I am the opposite. I tend to get emotional about our many world issues, and this sometimes makes me express the objective facts rather badly. Hopefully I'm sparking some kind of interest to search for more information in the people I do interact with in this way though.

Thanks for another great session! :D

>>(L) I think it's not enough to share just factual information. [....]

(L) Sharing a perspective... When a lot of people start doing it, and other people notice it and see that there were ten other people saying the same thing that day, they start to think, "Gee, there must be a lot of people thinking that!"

These remarks gave me a little kick. Up til now I was covering the books I was reading (in my Job) - with a neutral paper - because I did not want to be targeted as a "crazy person". After this session I went the other way round.
I asked a colleague [I get along with him very well and we do a lot of jokes] if he would be interested in reading this book "Earth changes and the cosmic-human connection". And surprise! Surprise! He said, after reading the backcover: "Sounds damned interesting! Right now I have another book and some study but please come back to me later". Which I will certainly do. And try to find the next one - because somewhere they have to be, haven't they? Of course I have to be careful, thats for sure!

Also I print some articles of Sott.net and leave them on a table, on a desk, just somewhere.
And I watch (if possible) whether someone reacts and how. And then I can talk to him or her ...
Or even pretend that I had found that paper and say: "Oh, look at that! Whats that?!"

Next step will be to say: There are a lot of people ....

;-) :knitting:

gottathink said:
About the Rife generator, that shouldn’t be a problem to find. There are quite a few types in the use (if any is really doing something . . . )

Easy to find (like the BCX Ultra), but costing quite a bit - approx. USD 2'500. But I would be keen to try one, that's for sure!

Frequency specific microcurrent to my knowledge (as a practitioners assistant in a natural health clinic) uses some rife frequencies. The home units can be purchased relatively cheaply. I did see some excellent results with FSM, in reducing inflammation and pain.

Cancertutor.com has recommended the BCX for many cancer types. The Rife technology kills cancer cells in a manner that does not blow them to smithereens and over load the liver and other various organs. There may be an less expensive option, although I can not verify the machines efficacy. There are Youtube videos out there on both machines-but Spooky is unique in it's free software and cheaper components to make a Rife like machine for little cost...

_http://www.spooky2.com/index.html

Palinurus said:
Hey lainey,

When you read back on your post carefully, you will notice that the feelings still are there most of the time; you just became a master in hiding them from the outer world and from yourself as well.

So a playful way to acknowledge these feelings again would be a reverse hide and seek: detect, uncover and show. That would be a bit by bit process as the habit of suppressing and hiding has been ingrained for so long.

I'm afraid you are the one who has to devise your own personal methods for this endeavor, but generally speaking accessing feelings is most easily done in a relaxed meditative mental state while in a safe environment. The difficult part is not the showing of feelings in front of others as you seem to think now, but the acknowledgment that you still have them in spite of everything you tried to get rid of them.

Journaling about your feelings whenever you detect any, would also be helpful, I think.

I'm sure others will chime in with more suggestions.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Thank you this is very helpful advise. Perhaps you are right, the feelings are still there. I just need to access them. I think I'm stuck on this idea that we shouldn't show our negative emotions as people don't react well to them. Or maybe it's that I always try and convince myself that I don't have the right to the negative emotion as there is always someone worse off than me and it makes my irritations seem petty. I took TFW and ISOTM to literally I think when it describes not showing negative emotions.

lux said:
lainey said:
I'd like to be able to share what is inside of me but I'm not sure how to get to it. It's like I see expressing sadness in front of someone else as a weakness, being vulnerable in front of others terrifies me.

I think, you need to accept that in you, are things that you don't accept and will not be able to change them instantly. If you accept yourself as you are, you will not be so much concerned about how you are perceived by others, in the way, which may make you feel ashamed and embarrassed.

The way to get to it, before you will express it in front of others, you should do some practice in acceptance of it, those negative programs and emotions, without creating in your mind the narrative which is fragile and seeming from the point of view of other people who are watching you. You may know this subconsciously and it causes emotional blockades in contacts with others.

I hope that this is some tip.

Yes thank you. Acceptance is the key. I feel the pressure of time upon me and thinking that I cannot change myself instantly does bother me. I need to slow down and take each day as it comes with its own unique situations.

Zenith said:
Just think of the amount of times you've seen parents tell their children to 'stop crying' whilst not really comforting the child or allowing them to express and process what they're experiencing. This is such a simple and common occurrence and yet crying is actually a very natural and healthy response to uncomfortable stimuli. Along with all the messages we receive as kids about other emotions such as anger and sadness, it's no wonder that by the time we're adults most of us are left with sizeable 'shadow selves' which have been ignored, suppressed and denied.

It makes me cringe inside the way I hear some people talking to their children. I just think how awful it must feel for them to be unsupported in their mini trauma. I once overheard a father mock his son for falling over and made a joke that it was his hobby to his sisters and they all laughed at him and you could just see in his wee face how awful it was not to live up to his fathers standard of being a strong man. Looking back I definitely felt an emotion then, I felt compassion for the boys distress and I felt disappointment at the father for being unsupportive. As I write this I notice I have brought up the word support twice in my examples. That is something I felt didn't have enough of from my mother. I guess I must have a lot of hidden anger towards her failure to nurture my emotions and support my decisions or even be there when I failed to pick me back up. This is certainly something to work on. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to uncover this.

Zenith said:
A good technique I've found is to really take note of these feelings, write them down, explore them and then try to use the thoughts and feelings that I've experienced when interacting with others. That's the difficult part though (for me at least) and I think this is where the real work comes in: trying to 'carry' these insights and experiences with me in the real world of everyday life so to speak, recreating the sincerity within myself and making it manifest in my relationships and interactions with others.

I agree, It seems like time to start writing things down to see where it takes me. It is difficult to remember to "carry" the insight, I know what you mean. I start out with good intentions then a situation pops up and it all goes out the window till I'm alone again then I think, oh shoot!

Zenith said:
added: Meant to say:

It's like I see expressing sadness in front of someone else as a weakness, being vulnerable in front of others terrifies me

Isn't it interesting that the sadness and the vulnerability you refer to is real, it's authentic, it's you (to some degree at least). And yet the fear of being 'weak' and the terror is what? I guess this is a great example of the work in progress, the struggle between yes and no. Imagine how liberated we would feel to be rid of such terror and just be ourselves........

This is my favourite part of what you wrote. I try every day to break free of these false feelings. What is there really to fear? Yet it has such a tight grip on me sometimes. Thank heavens for the safety of the forum where I can express myself without fear of looking or sounding stupid because I really know what I have to say will hopefully resonate with someone and if I did say something "wrong" I would be corrected in a manner which doesn't feel like an attack. Thank you all.

Joy Shared said:
Hi Lainey,
We all are armoured somehow, as this was our consciously and unconsciously instilled and adopted model. Most people would consider (out of mental laziness and emotional awkwardness ), that denying it would be easier than finding an appropriate method of dealing with it, The good thing is that you started to pay attention to it, and decided to do something about it.

Our postures and gestures express this armoring. Working with these aspects help thawing of icy energy blocks (as well as pent up anger, frustration...in a word tensions!).

I would suggest you to look into the work of dr Alexander Lowen (he wrote a book The Bioenergy) and there are some videos on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghZg34hKeCw&list=PLo7mIGDro0_7q1NwXa4jDebkSds0vVmgj

I use these techniques to help those who ask and myself, as I do have to know and probe before I recommend anything.

First step: always meditate with palms facing upwards: this way you activate the heart, lung and pericardium meridians which play a huge role in opening up towards socialization, communication, bonding, creative expression, willingness to dealing with sadness, suppressed emotions.

Do some exercises: bending, stretching the body, as well as rotating your main joints. EE is also very helpful. Plus ask somebody to take pictures of yours in all kind of circumstances so that you can study your facial expressions and postures, to become aware of yourself, and the way these would change as you make progress in this process.

Hope this helps. A friendly thought
Joy

Thank you very much for the reply this is useful information you have gifted me. I shall look it up. I am currently doing a course on seated shiatsu so I am familiar with the bodies meridians yet this is a new aspect, it's great! I do yoga daily and am keeping up with the EE. I have had the opportunity to receive a little shiatsu during the course and I think this is whats bringing up all these recent questions within myself. I certainly feel like I'm going through a process at the moment so I'm going to follow it and see where it leads me.

Skyalmian said:
Inanimate said:
you're experiencing an unwholesome and unethical desire

Bringers of the Dawn (1992) said:
Some of you find it difficult to think of yourselves as destroyers because you have a belief system about destruction. It is a paradigm, and if you get stuck in that vibration and do not smash those ideas, you will become very confined and restricted in experiencing reality. Yes, you are definitely destroyers. You destroy systems where the dark team and ignorance prevail. Light goes in to destroy all systems, and the experience of destruction is relative to how strong or with what fervor consciousness clings to what is being destroyed.

[...]

When your own life rises to a position where you do not even recognize it as your life, you allow the energy of the nonphysical realms to use you as a conduit-to merge the dimensions and liberate consciousness into a new way of perceiving. Even though there is death and destruction coming to your world, remember that death and destruction come in the autumn every year on this planet. The flowers and leaves on the trees are killed by the frost; things wither and die. Perhaps someone who lives where it is always summer would be very disturbed when they saw autumn for the first time. They would think, "Goodness, the world is being destroyed here. All the beauty is being taken away." Understand that this is what is going on with Earth. It is a season when some things will die so that many new things can be born. It is all part of the Divine Plan.

[...]

You need your emotions. We cannot emphasize that enough. Some of you pride yourselves on the fact that you don't have emotion. This will not work much longer because you will find that what you pride yourself on will bring about your destruction.

This has really got me thinking. I have been so wrong about certain views I held regarding this subject. Time to let go of another programme.

luc said:
lainey said:
How can I teach myself to feel again? Is there someone else out there who is having that same problem?

Lainey, thank you for sharing this. I certainly can relate, me too, I had to learn to suppress emotions in my family and I still struggle with this.

One thing I found is that there is a lot of sadness and a lot of anger bottled up in me. This is really destructive, as Gabor Mate points out in "When the body says no" (see thread). I still haven't managed to release all the sadness in me, though I can feel it sometimes, this huge sea of tears... However, at least for me, I think the road to this sadness leads through "anger land", and this is what I'm currently working on. To accept my anger, to not feel ashamed of it, to release it safely. For example, I do weird-looking "shadow boxing" when I feel angry, beat up a pillow, or do other ridiculous stuff and allow myself to laugh about it afterwards. Journaling helps as well, as described here. You can write down reasons for your "failures" and track them down to your upbringing and try to access the anger you have for your family for causing so much trouble to you... Something that works well for me as well is to read some articles in the main stream media :) I can get really angry about these bloody assaults on common sense, and the lack of compassion of these propagandists, which in turn can fuel some positive action like sharing something on FB or in the forum. Another thing is to self-observe, and realize the different forms of anger that one feels. I now can feel it more directly, but it used to be, as I can see now, that a lot of my anger was redirected to all sorts of things - stupid reasoning, self-pity, justifications, inactivity, passive-aggressive behavior I wasn't even aware of and so on... Anyway, these are some of my experiences. Btw, I think you already got some very valuable feedback from others here!

Brilliant advice, again. As I said above I definitely have a feeling I am hiding a lot of anger towards my mother and sister. I shall get reading!

Thank you for your thoughtful response, lainey.

Perhaps it would be helpful to see your endeavors in a more positive light: it's mainly about authenticity and you're trying to free yourself from unnatural constrictions which basically are societal in nature.

In order to make progress you have to rearrange your inner furniture so to speak, throw out some old stuff and bring in a few new things. Therefore you have to process all that is already inside you to reach a new balance and an adequate reappraisal.

We all know how hard this work can be at times but it really is worth the effort. This whole forum is proof of that -- if you would need any.

kenlee said:
Prometeo said:

I've thought about this triage of matter, energy, and perception of reality and was thinking that it might relate in some way to the law of three where the "higher blends with the lower to actualize the middle" (although I could be wrong on this).

Lets say that an atom (in this case an atom of lead for example) could be viewed as a kind of electronic resonant tank circuit. A diagram of a tank circuit is here: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LC_circuit

Slightly down the page there's a dynamic diagram of its operation (with explanation). The description starts with the plate of the capacitor in the diagram charged up to a (supply) voltage and that energy is stored in an electric field that's developed across the plates of the capacitor which charges up to the level of the supply voltage that initially powered it.

The capacitor is connected to a coil (inductor) and the energy in the electric field that's developed across the plates of the capacitor will flow into the coil building up and storing the energy of that electric field into the energy contained within a magnetic field that's developed across the coil as the energy from the capacitor discharges and flows through it.

Then the magnetic field that was built up around the coil eventually collapses and that stored energy flows back into the capacitor charging it up again and building up an electric field and back and forth the energy exchange goes at an oscillation rate determined by the resonant frequency of the tank circuit. Eventually, if the supply voltage that energizes the two circuit components is taken away then the oscillation between the coil and capacitor will eventually die down in amplitude to zero (called the damping or 'ringing' effect).

Ok, so what if one can view the mind (the "focuser of energy") as being able to, somehow by an act of Will, change the resonant frequency of a single atom in a piece of lead (using physical alchemy as an example here), thru a dimensional bridge of some kind (whatever that is) so that that one atom in the lead starts to "oscillate" at the resonant frequency of a gold atom? Then perhaps, thru sympathetic resonance the atoms of lead adjacent to that one atom that was changed into gold will also change into gold like a bunch of tuning forks ringing in sympathetic resonance to each other. As a result the other atoms in that piece of lead "change" into gold as well.

But then would it stay that way if the "charging voltage" that is, the focuser of energy was removed which kept the process powered up and going (like with the charging voltage of the capacitor in the above described tank circuit)? I don't know but it may not be a permanent condition of the lead becoming gold if what initiated the change comes from the level of mind. In other words (theoretically speaking) the lead might turn into gold but then it might eventually get 'damped' and turn back into lead again if the mind which was the initiator of the process (that is, the higher principle) is not there to keep the process powered up so to speak. So even though the lead turned into gold, it eventually turned back to lead again without the (voltage) power of focused thought there to sustain it.

So in that respect that might be a kind of "perception" where at first one perceives there to first be lead (which was it's natural state) and then perceives it to be gold after it is, in actuality, temporally transformed into gold via the (theoretical) process described above and then it's "perceived" once again to be lead after it actually turns back into lead again which is back into it's original state via the damping process. So that's where "perception" might come into this process where there was a perception of an actual physical alchemical change even though in this case it was only a temporary one when the higher principle of mind was removed. But I don't know. it's just a theory of course and maybe, at best, something to ponder over fwiw!

wow, Ive also had same thoughts, not as detailed as this but considering the same type of technology! it reminds me the technology that caught some frequency from earth or astronomical objects, and that the actual field of the environment changed the frequencies of the objects in it, so they were not all the same. So it may be through perception towards matter as from matter towards perception. It seems a lot of electrical technology may be used in this sort of alchemical work. I heard Tesla was into something like this, then that's why the bankers took care of him. I guess the cs' reference to Einstein famous formula is the one of E=mc2, if the alchemical process is like in a mouravieff way, then maybe those 3 metals may be just the 3 centers? motor center, emo center and intellectual center.

A reason of why the keto diet activates genes, then maybe activating the increase of cognitive performance, etc. This is so interesting to me.

Btw I for coincidence found a radio show from Robert Beck and Bill Jenkins, they talk about psychotronics and frequency waves. I guess is more or less like roy's tech? they even sound scared to be able to talk about it lol, they even say that doctors had this electric devices to heal people but that hey had to do it in secret or the police would show up. Bill says something of an experiment with turtles using the same frequency waves that satellites use, like those from TV, and they found that this waves made the turtles go hungry while they adapted to them. But when the frequency waves were put off, then the turtles after adapting to it and then being taken away from them, they went mad and began to eat each other

Sound, electricity, comets, and matter... something may be coming soon indeed.

Back
Top Bottom