Session 23 August 2014

rs said:
Teresa said:
rs said:
Very interesting session. Thanks. The Cs can be so "cagey" sometimes; it feels constantly like "waiting for the other shoe to drop"... I wonder if the recent earthquake in Napa CA is related to their comment about a California earthquake.

I found the timing of the earthquake question very interesting, but I don't think that's the one the C's were referring to. I can't find it right now, but I think I remember them saying the big earthquake in California would be an 8 or 9. The one in Napa was a 6.1 which is big enough. Loma Prieta was a 6.9 and did some pretty extensive damage, so an 8 or 9 earthquake could be devastating enough for people to migrate out of California.

Edit: Spelling

I was trying to say that this might be a foreshock, not the "main event".

Ah, I see. You are saying that it might be a precursor to an event or events that the C's were talking about. In that case it may be connected.

Many thanks for sharing Laura and team and everyone who took part in. It was enlightening and also fun to read, though I had to laugh here and there about some remarks.

Teresa said:
rs said:
Teresa said:
rs said:
Very interesting session. Thanks. The Cs can be so "cagey" sometimes; it feels constantly like "waiting for the other shoe to drop"... I wonder if the recent earthquake in Napa CA is related to their comment about a California earthquake.

I found the timing of the earthquake question very interesting, but I don't think that's the one the C's were referring to. I can't find it right now, but I think I remember them saying the big earthquake in California would be an 8 or 9. The one in Napa was a 6.1 which is big enough. Loma Prieta was a 6.9 and did some pretty extensive damage, so an 8 or 9 earthquake could be devastating enough for people to migrate out of California.

Edit: Spelling

I was trying to say that this might be a foreshock, not the "main event".

Ah, I see. You are saying that it might be a precursor to an event or events that the C's were talking about. In that case it may be connected.

Thank you for the new session Laura and team.

Now what i see interesting is the timing. Of course the Napa earthquake was not the main event but I see this event like a warning...maybe we are too close now.

I have this book called "Ask Edgar Cayce" it was published in 1998 in Mexico by an unknown author. I don't know if there's another edition made in US or another country.

In the book there's a chapter about prophecies called "A new earth cycle is coming" In that chapter, the author talks about the destruction of Los Angeles, San Francisco and NY prophesied by Cayce. Then the author wrote "volcanic eruptions mark the beginning of dramatic earth changes....Iceland in the north of Europe, has important eruptions that give something to think about.."

What?? I looked for the relation Cayce-volcano-Iceland...but Cayce never talked about Iceland but Mt Versuvius or Pelee:

"...Now many people are closely watching the volcanoes Vesuvius and Pelee because of Cayce’s warning about their unseen connection with the fault lines along the southern coast of California.

There is a growing sense that volcanic activity and the quaking shifts of the massive tectonic plates of the Earth are interconnected around the planet. When an earthquake or eruption occurs in one part of the planet, it is followed by an eruption or quake in another part, sometimes on the opposite side of the planet. Cayce’s visions seem to confirm this. For example, he predicted that when we see noticeable eruptions in the long-quiet volcanoes of Vesuvius or Pelee, then three months later there will major earthquakes along the southern coast of California that will cause an inundation of the land from the Salt Lake in Utah to the southern portions of Nevada."

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/blog.aspx?id=2863

so where the unknown author got the idea of Iceland?

Interesting that they talk about a "major outgassing event", and this week we have in the news about major methane events in the Atlantic, far higher than normal.

Many thanks and kudos to all! :thup:

It was all great and thought provoking as usual. I was surprised to see the Royal Rife answer. I sometimes try to think ahead and even before the C's answered I thought of the Rife microscope experiments (catches me by surprise when that happens). All the comments that followed were excellent so I won't take up space to add at this point.

(Odyssey) If different people catch the same virus, does that virus have the possibility of being beneficial or detrimental depending on the person's FRV?

A: Yes.

Could the above apply to other viruses such as information going "viral" in a good way?

Loved the humor here especially after I watched the Mel Brooks video mentioned by Avala (_https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35830.msg517499.html#msg517499):

A: They may have a "Frankenstein" on their hands.

Q: (Chu) So, worse than Ebola. Mutated, freaky-deaky...

(L) In other words, they put the brain of Abby Normal in the monster! Ha-ha! Sorry... [laughter]

Puma1974 there is an interesting post about "Mapped: 568 earthquakes in Iceland in a single day" hereby angelbust29: _http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33168.msg516892.html#msg516892

Thanks again to all for sharing.

There was a man in the 60/70's who built a very efficient healing machine :

http://www.cheniere.org/priore/

He is rather famous in France, and been rewarded publicly at that time, when he died his machine has been dismantled, putted in some boxes, scattered over France. Today some managed to gather all the pieces but his writings miss. Of course incidentally his works have disappeared.

One of my FB friends posted the following on my wall and I thought it fit in with the topic of Ebola and what is going on in Gaza, Ukraine, and elsewhere.

To a certain extent, epidemics are the result of a mass suicide phenomenon on the parts of those involved. Biological, sociological, or even economic factors may be involved, in that for a variety of reasons, and at different levels, whole groups of individuals want to die at any given time — but in such a way that their individual deaths amount to a mass statement.

On one level the deaths are a protest against the time in which they occur. Those involved have private reasons, however. The reasons, of course, vary from one individual to another, yet all involved "want their death to serve a purpose" beyond private concerns . . . for unconsciously the species well knows there are reasons for such mass deaths that go beyond accepted beliefs" (Jane Roberts, "The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events. p. 30).

Psalehesost said:
Zenith said:
Very interesting session as always, thanks to all the participants (all 30 of you!). Regarding Royal Rife, I had a chance encounter with a woman in a cafe about a year back who said that her cancer had been cured by a practitioner using a Rife machine. The site below seems to be a decent source regarding all things Rife including detailed information on the specific frequencies and potential mistakes/miscalculations in using the system:

_http://rifevideos.com/dr_rifes_true_original_frequencies.html

(Odyssey) If different people catch the same virus, does that virus have the possibility of being beneficial or detrimental depending on the person's FRV?

What an interesting question, just wondering if there's any other info that I've missed on the origin of this line of thought?

I remember reading some relavant things in earlier sessions. Here's one, searching for "virus information field" (without quotation marks).

Laura said:
Session Date: 4 March 2012

Q: [...] (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

[...]

Putting that together with what we've learned more recently, it seems viruses are one of the many ways the Universe can interact with us, and as is generally the case, the outcome depends on us - how and what we are, what we are aligned with.

Thanks for this Psalehesost, there's so much to all this it boggles the mind! Seems there's also a thread on 'beneficial Viruses' here

Now THAT was a great session! Thank you for that. :D

I think it'll take some time for me to digest it all. There seems to be some "hints" in their words.

Is anyone else a bit nervous about the "more dramatic upcoming events... [of the] Earth change variety"? I seem to remember more than a few prophecies saying that earth changes would keep the cabal from completing the psychopathic plan. I can't remember at the moment if the Cs said something similar?

(By the way, is there an easy way to search for words within all of the transcripts on the website?)

Alkhemist said:
(By the way, is there an easy way to search for words within all of the transcripts on the website?)

Follow this link http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,51.0.html to the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts, and in the top right is the search function which says 'this board' - it will search the section you are in.

itellsya said:
Alkhemist said:

Follow this link http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,51.0.html to the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts, and in the top right is the search function which says 'this board' - it will search the section you are in.

Thanks a bunch!

Laura said:
One of my FB friends posted the following on my wall and I thought it fit in with the topic of Ebola and what is going on in Gaza, Ukraine, and elsewhere.

To a certain extent, epidemics are the result of a mass suicide phenomenon on the parts of those involved. Biological, sociological, or even economic factors may be involved, in that for a variety of reasons, and at different levels, whole groups of individuals want to die at any given time — but in such a way that their individual deaths amount to a mass statement.

On one level the deaths are a protest against the time in which they occur. Those involved have private reasons, however. The reasons, of course, vary from one individual to another, yet all involved "want their death to serve a purpose" beyond private concerns . . . for unconsciously the species well knows there are reasons for such mass deaths that go beyond accepted beliefs" (Jane Roberts, "The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events. p. 30).
That's pretty deep and I think, makes sense from an sto perspective. If I understand correctly, I wonder if perhaps some decide prior to incarnating that they will do this and while it looks to us (from a 3d perspective) as if there are various reasons involved, if they're really taking a "hit" for the team? Sort of like a mission.

Back
Top Bottom