Session 23 August 2014

obyvatel said:
[quote author=dredger]
For practical reasons I need an "address book" - from time to time, I fall on some interesting persons I search to have contact with them, simply.
So please understand that I know the principles, but this does not prevent to draw relationships by mean of the forum too.
Private contact between members of the network is discouraged here for good reasons based on past experience. Are you aware of this?
[/quote]

If you speak about Frank or V. Bridges, yes, but I think it was before this forum was setup, so I would say "no"

BTW, I would prefer one day to meet a part of the group as I live in Belgium, not "so far" from Laura, and for such "demand", do I need to post on the forum or send private msg ?
Of course whatever I say ou explain, even if I meet anybody here, there's still a possibility that I have, finally, bad intentions behind my mind - best liars are the ones who succeed to make you even avoid thinking that you are fooled.

I decided to make an official presentation in the right place of the forum (not like the first presentation I made on the french section), you can find it here : http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,36345.0.html

I have (almost :) ) nothing to hide, and I'm just astonished by your remark - I'm sorry for some of you about any bad adventure with other people, and I understand that you try to avoid to repeat them, but I do not think (and i hope too) I could act in a bad way, it's almost the opposite of my personality.

I would prefer to spend one hour with you to discuss about whatever we want in order that you better know me and understand that even if I'm not a daily reader/writer on the SOTT forum, what all the SOTT community brought me (with many other contacts/people/books/website) is producing concrete things/actions (or at least thoughts), and I figure that it does the same for other people in other part of the world. I mean, it's not because you do not see me here often that I'm doing selfish things, it's the contrary (at least I think it is), and I'm in the middle of a turnover in my life, but until I'm not fixed, and as I do not have much time at this moment because I have my company to maintain, I do not post much here nor participate directly here, but "somewhere else".

Just read my presentation to know a bit more about me.

Cheers

dredger said:
obyvatel said:
[quote author=dredger]
For practical reasons I need an "address book" - from time to time, I fall on some interesting persons I search to have contact with them, simply.
So please understand that I know the principles, but this does not prevent to draw relationships by mean of the forum too.
Private contact between members of the network is discouraged here for good reasons based on past experience. Are you aware of this?

If you speak about Frank or V. Bridges, yes, but I think it was before this forum was setup, so I would say "no"
[/quote]
Here is an old thread that discusses this topic.
Forum Personal Messages and Predators

goyacobol said:
I guess I may be too pessimistic at times but so far only you, tatanka, the C's, Laura, Nicholas and maybe Perceval (since he knew Royal was Rife's first name) are the only ones who have shown much interest to this session's mention of Rife technology.

I don't know if I would go that far. Rife's work is very interesting imo...recently I've been trying to catch up on everything he has done along with other scientist that have done similar work or either noticed interesting things about electricity that others discounted. Hopefully this line of investigation will aid in constructing a plausible theory as to why it works. Either way a dedicated thread would be useful as a consolidation of his ideas and obscure works and papers.

Btw. Did anyone else notice that there actually is a frequency for Ebola (according to the table) in that link goyacobol posted?!

_http://www.2qpt.com/articles/rife.pdf said:
Ebola Virus Infections: (see Hemorrhagic Fevers, Viral)

Hemorrhagic Fevers, Viral: 0.03, 0.12, 0.95, 2.50, 22.50, 51.33, 193.50, 356.72, 426.16, 567.70

As far as being underground goes. I think that is just being smart. Don't go around publishing and making youtube vids about what you are doing. Instead work with a small team or group you can trust. Show results or just experiment and keep others in the loop that understand what you are doing. I can't think of a better place to do this other than here on the forum. Maybe it should be in a private thread of some sort just to be sure because I guess anyone can arbitrarily sign up for an account and monitor any breakthroughs that are discussed. But maybe that's just my paranoia...which as we all know will destroy ya :P

There some other thoughts regarding Rife's work that I've been contemplating and kicking around but maybe it would be better suited for a Rife thread?

obyvatel said:
[quote author=dredger]
If it doesn't already exist, we could open a specific thread on the forum to discuss about this technology and gather the most interesting links to various documents/videos on the net which help to learn about, understand the technology and so on.

As Gandalf said, this is a good idea.

[quote author=dredger]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I do agree that a tread could be started on the rife technology and other similar approaches. This needs to be known by the people involved in this forum.

tatanka said:
obyvatel said:
[quote author=dredger]
If it doesn't already exist, we could open a specific thread on the forum to discuss about this technology and gather the most interesting links to various documents/videos on the net which help to learn about, understand the technology and so on.

As Gandalf said, this is a good idea.

[quote author=dredger]
[/quote]

I do agree that a tread could be started on the rife technology and other similar approaches. This needs to be known by the people involved in this forum.
[/quote]

Well, I think you are all correct about a new thread for Royal Rife technology research. My latest thought is that other related "Healing Modalities" could be a good general child board heading with the Royal Rife thread being one of possible others such as "FSM", Reiki, hyperbaric oxygenotherapy or infrared sauna, colloidal silver, organic silicon, cryogenic therapy etc..on and on.

And thanks trendsetter, when you mentioned:

Maybe it should be in a private thread of some sort just to be sure because I guess anyone can arbitrarily sign up for an account and monitor any breakthroughs that are discussed. But maybe that's just my paranoia...which as we all know will destroy ya

Maybe I am getting past some my paranoia too. The security idea might be a way to use "strategic enclosure" if needed later.

Do you think the general "Healing Modalities" child board is a good idea? :/

Hello to all the seekers,
If you intend to start a new tread on the "different" technologies (Rife, radionics, PEMF, nano, fir, EAV, physioscanning, heavy metal spectophotometry, scenar, etc...) I may be of some support.

I would gladly share with you some insights so you can carry your own experiments and therefore, gain real knowledge of those possibilities.

However the C's have already guided us into this field ; Cold showering, Rife, keto, breathing meditation ans so on.

Tatanka

Maybe it should be in a private thread of some sort just to be sure because I guess anyone can arbitrarily sign up for an account and monitor any breakthroughs that are discussed. But maybe that's just my paranoia...which as we all know will destroy ya

The point of the forum is to publicly share, discuss, and research information and techniques that address the problems of human suffering. Making information that could save lives private kind of defeats that purpose. It is also quite moot, since all the information discussed here is more or less publicly available anyway (scholarary and literary paywalls notwithstanding).

The private boards (Swamp, Member's FOTCM, etc) are reserved to discuss projects and matters involving private individuals, so the need for privacy in those cases is obvious. That's not the case when you're just sharing research and experiences. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the new thread.

A strange synchronism just happened to me.
I'm currently in Thailand getting trained to Thai massage and I had the opportunity to go on a craniosacral therapy course. I'll make a post about it, it's really worth looking into.
So, I got a Cranio session, with one of the assistant of the Teacher. This was the most intense emotional release I experienced in my whole life. I was surprised to allow myself such a release.
Right after and the day following I was more and more tired.

And I began to have painful headaches, shivers, muscles stiffness, joints pain, nausea... I had in mind that it was possibly related to the session. So I finally went to the hospital yesterday and I actually have the dengue fever right now.

It made me directly think about this session.

(Odyssey) If different people catch the same virus, does that virus have the possibility of being beneficial or detrimental depending on the person's FRV?

A: Yes.

Now, I find it interesting that it happens at that point in time, it seems like it flowed naturally from this session where I released a lot of sweat, tears, tensions to having this "dengue" fever. I may be speculating but can't do without seeing a link here.

Hard to have really cold showers here. I dream of cold baths. :)

(Perceval) I have a question. Was the cockpit of MH17 shot at by a jet?

Q: (Perceval) Was the point of that to kind of take out the pilots so that they couldn't communicate or whatever, and then the bomb in the plane would go off afterwards?

Q: (Perceval) Fair enough. It figures.

Russian aviation experts have identified an Israeli Python air-to-air missile as the likely culprit:

http://www.sott.net/article/299103-Russian-aviation-experts-Israeli-made-Python-air-to-air-missile-fired-from-Israeli-upgraded-Su-25-Scorpion-may-have-downed-MH17

Combined with Perceval's findings about the likely jet having been Israeli-upgraded, that's as 'slam-dunk' as you're going to get in terms of showing an Israeli hand.

The C's mentioned Royal Rife:

"(Approaching Infinity) I've got a question kind of related to that, and to what trendsetter37 was saying. In the book The Field, she talks about the kind of homeopathic experiments where they were able to record the EM signature of a certain compound and then play the recording of that signature back to water. Then the water would react as if that compound was present. So, would it be possible to use an EM signature to reverse something like a physical disease or virus like Ebola?

A: Yes. Look into Rife.

Q: (Perceval) That's the name of someone?

A: Royal Rife.

Q: (L) That's the guy who invented a machine that does exactly that. We need a Rife machine. Nicolas, build one!

(Nicolas) I’ll get right on it!"

Now, I stumbled upon this guy Gabe Cruz, a cell phone technician, who has troubles being harassed with frequencies and he said that this particular rife model "ProWave 101" helped him very much.

He talkes about briefly in the beginning of the Bases 57: Gabe Cruz TI Part 5 Fighting Back interview. Apparently good quality machines are hard to get. Would this be a proper type? This could be a question for the C's ...

Interesting that it helped him.

However, I can't speak for the price. It seems like the vendor is making 1000%+ profit on these.

I'm not skilled in electronics so I cannot help in building one. I just know that the components involved are not anywhere near 1/4 that price!

There are manuals online how to build Rife machine. I found one, but in polish, and, it can be only bought as an e-book non-printable version:
_http://www.vibronika.eu/e-booki

Gandalf said:
whitecoast said:
I'm looking forward to seeing the new thread.

Ok the new thread has been created :

Rife, radionics, PEMF, nano, fir, EAV, physioscanning, scenars, etc...

In regards to the continuing interest in the technical aspects Gandalf has created the thread above to better organize the related material. In case anyone missed this I thought I would just mention it to those researching the Rife machine. The Cs do mention a Rife machine but say it is a "Tall order":

Session 8 August 2015
(L) Oh, it's August the 8th 2015. Okay, next question?
(Heimdallr) Can the Rife technology be as effective as the antibiotic
protocol now being discussed on the forum?
A: If adequately constructed machine were available. Tall order.

Maybe you will find more useful and detailed information on the other thread. FWIW

Back
Top Bottom