Session 23 August 2014

I was a bit bored today and needed something to do so I flipped 10 pages back in the most recently posted on archives of the Cs and randomly picked this one to read. There is a lot of good info on viruses in this one that some may find useful but that is not what I’m going to write about. There is also a fair bit of talk about creating matter, this interests me because I’ve done it. I will share a brief bit about the experience and will go into whatever depth I can if there is interest.

this happened in January of 2009. I had a really cool programmed quartz crystal which had a very powerful feel to it. When I would hold it between my thumb and index finger it would feel very light, like if I put enough thought energy into it I could make it levitate. I got 3 friends together to try and put our combined efforts to levitate it.
After maybe 10 minutes of combined effort I happed to look up at my friend’s girlfriend (whom I had had a serious liking for but I refused to act for obvious gentlemanly reasons) and she met eyes with me (she also had a serious liking for me that I was somewhat unaware of). At that second there was a flash of light that came from the point of the crystal which was against my thumb. This was followed by a small thud on the floor.
So what was it? Well it was a small piece of quartz crystal but it was curved. About the size of a thumb nail. The original crystal did not lose mass.
I will leave it at this for now but will gladly answer any questions or give more context if there is an interest. (Side note: it might take a day to answer any questions because I’ve finally been called back to work and I have to be up at 4am and it’s already getting close to bed time.) (side note 2: if this piques the interest of the high ups Laura and company, you have my permission to investigate this claim with the Cs Because I don’t want to give misinformation about the event due to my subjective understanding of it, and also because it sounds crazy).

(Perceval) I have a question. Was the cockpit of MH17 shot at by a jet?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Was the point of that to kind of take out the pilots so that they couldn't communicate or whatever, and then the bomb in the plane would go off afterwards?
What's a point in taking out cockpit along bombing the plane? It neither would go anywhere without cockpit nor pilots would be able to communicate anything after bomb went off ? So it is either or rather then both.

Back
Top Bottom