Session 23 January 2016

Laura said:
Session Date: January 23rd 2016

Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea at the board

Pierre, Niall, Joe, PoB, Chu, Arky, Data, Oxajil, Scottie

A: Greetings to all! Hoklineia of Cassiopaea!

[...]

{From session 3 Dec. 1994:

Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors.
Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!}

[...]

Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant.

I wonder, if any one of these three scandal's might relate to the C's comment - above?

2 Men Sentenced For Multi-State Bank Fraud
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/08/13/2-men-sentenced-for-multi-state-bank-fraud/

August 13, 2012 - MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Two men were sentenced Monday in Minneapolis federal court for their involvement in a
$50 million bank fraud scandal.

Prosecutors say 44-year-old Julian Okeayaninneh, of California, and 36-year-old Olugbenga Temidago Adeniran, of New York, orchestrated an organized crime group that spanned six states. The organization involved an extensive network of bank employees, and victimized up to 500 people worldwide.

The scandal involved identity theft, bank fraud, credit card fraud, and money laundering. U.S. Attorney for Minnesota B. Todd Jones says the investigation started in Minnesota.

“When we started the case, we had no idea that it would span out and pull in people that were in California, pull in people that were in New York, which again just shows some of the challenges in investigating financial fraud and identity theft, where the platform is the Internet.”

The Minnesota Financial Crimes Task Force headed up a multi-year investigation called “Operation Starburst.” It was a joint operation of federal, local and state law enforcement.

Edina Police Chief Jeff Long said his officers played an integral part in the investigation. “It started small,” he said. “It was just a typical investigation that led to more and more information by some relentless officers that just continued to follow up.”

Okeayaninneh was sentenced to 27 years in federal prison and Adeniran was sentenced to 22 years. Because the federal criminal justice system does not have parole, the two men will serve most of their sentences behind bars.

Fmr. Viking Accused Of Multi-Million Dollar Ponzi Scheme
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/04/15/fmr-viking-accused-of-multi-million-dollar-ponzi-scheme/

April 15, 2015 - MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Two Minnesota men, including a former Minnesota Vikings tight end, are charged with running a Ponzi scheme that defrauded investors out of millions of dollars.

The U.S. Attorney’s office says 66-year-old Stu Voigt and 61-year-old Jeffery Gardner face several criminal charges in connection to a real estate scheme between 2005 and 2007.

The complaint says Voigt and Gardner raised money from private investors in connection with Gardner’s business, Hennessey Financial, LLC, promising returns of 10 to 20 percent annually. But the duo is accused of using the funds instead to repay previous investors and pay off Gardner’s debts from his other companies.

Gardner also allegedly knew Hennessey was failing, but continually lied to investors. Gardner and Voigt then allegedly begin to set up new companies and new bank accounts to funnel money away from Hennessey.

Voigt, who played for the Vikings throughout the 1970s, was chairman of the board at First Commercial Bank at the time. He allegedly secured loans from the bank to Gardner to keep Hennessey afloat, even though Gardner’s financial situation would have prevented him from loan approval.

The complaint also alleged that Gardner misrepresented the circumstances surrounding the departure of Hennessey’s CFO to the bank, saying he was having family issues. In reality, the CFO allegedly left after finding out about Hennessey’s dire condition.

Gardner and Voigt each face these charges: two counts of conspiracy to commit mail fraud; four counts of mail fraud; five counts of bank fraud; and seven counts of giving false statements on a loan application. Gardner also faces one count of making monetary transactions in criminally-derived property, while Voigt will face 16 counts of the same crime. Voigt was also charged with two counts of making false statements to the FDIC.

The case was the result of work between the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the FBI, the FDIC and the Minnesota Department of Commerce’s Fraud Bureau.

There’s no point to breaking up banks
http://nypost.com/2016/02/20/theres-no-point-to-breaking-up-banks/

February 20, 2016 - Last week rookie Minneapolis Fed President Neel Kashkari — on the job for only seven weeks — screamed “fire” in a crowded room via his Bernie Sanders -inspired “break up the banks” speech at the Brookings Institution in Washington, DC.

How ironic it is to have Kashkari — one of the ex-soldiers of the Treasury Department’s $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program — now calling for the breakup of the big banks. Wall Street banks actually got bigger under the TARP plan. It was the Federal Reserve and Treasury, along with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., that helped push weaker banks into the larger banks’ arms.

The big banks weren’t always very open to bailing out their failing smaller competitors, so they often needed some Washington grease, which came in the form of “special capital arrangements” such as guarantees of loss protection from the FDIC and the rest of the alphabet soup of regulators.

Think Wachovia, Washington Mutual, Merrill Lynch and Bear Stearns. The patriots that ran the megabanks, including JPMorgan, Bank of America and Wells Fargo, did the country and the government a service by swallowing up their smaller rivals, albeit one that helped their own industry as well.

So why would Kashkari now work to dismantle some of the very work he took part in?

Laura said:
(Pierre) So it makes sense that the endocrine activation triggered by the iodine...

(Joe) So everybody else already has clean chakras and that's why they didn't have similar effects?

A: Some others, yes.

Q: (Joe) I was thinking some people could have a similar experience, but in a...

(L) Longer, more drawn out, more modulated...

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Different symptoms, different duration.

(L) Yeah, I think it can happen a little more gradually. I think you were just particularly stubborn and resistant, similar to myself. When you become stubborn and resistant about your illusions as I was, then when this activation takes place and your illusions get stripped away and everything goes kaflooey... It's like the bigger your illusions, the harder you fall.

That part reminded me of this session where it was talked about different symptoms of EE on different people:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Alright. First of all, A*** {a friend doing the breathing/meditation program} is having a really hard time. She's going through some kind of - close to - an emotional breakdown sort of thing. Of course, she is concerned that she's just losing her mind. Other than what I've said to her, is there anything to add information-wise about what she's going through?

A: Her experience is similar to yours due to her rigid stubbornness.

Q: (L) Okay, so she's rigidly stubborn similar to the way I'm rigidly stubborn. Because of that, she's going to suffer as much in the breakdown as I did. Is that it?

Q: (L) I see.

A: If one crystallizes on the wrong foundation it means much more suffering.

Q: (L) Are you saying that she crystallized on some foundation, and I did too?

Q: (L) Were they similar foundations?

A: No

Q: (L) But just that it was a crystallization of some sort?

Q: (L) And what caused or what was the nature of this crystallization?

A: Necessity for survival of trauma.

Q: (L) Well, there are some other people who have suffered certainly much more trauma, or at least equal trauma, who I didn't notice going through any kind of similar really outrageous suffering.

A: They didn't crystallize, they split.

Q: (L) So one difference is that some people crystallize to survive, and some people split to survive. Is that it?

Q: (L) And I guess if you split to survive, all you have to do is bring yourself together and merge, and therefore it is somewhat easier than somebody who has crystallized and has to break everything down. Is that it?

Q: (L) So that's one of the reasons for some of the different experiences among the people in the forum for example. Is that the case?

Q: (Joe) Maybe people who split, reintegration happens over a longer period of time, where they slowly, slowly, slowly put themselves back together, so the suffering is in little bits at a time. Whereas people who crystallize hold it off until all at once something has to break down... (L) Yeah, people who crystallize resist probably more. I think that was the case with me...

Q: (L) So, okay... And there's some people who are having very mild experiences, and there are some people who aren't having much experience at all. What is going on with people who are not having much in the way of experience?

A: They are fusing smaller segments a little at a time. Tell them to be patient and persistent. At some point they will see their own progress in retrospect. It is like walking up a gentle mountain slope.

Q: (L) So in other words, they're the lucky ones!

A: Depends on the makeup and potential for strong emotions.

So maybe this iodine will also have different symptoms on different people, depending on whether they crystallized or they split. If they crystallized they will have sudden and dramatic reactions, and if they split they will have slow and gradual changes.

Here's another article that explains a possible factor on why some people have a hard time and some don't.

I'm mixed handed/ambidextrous and did not have any extreme symptoms from iodine. Same for EE. Only a few times beatha was emotional but that was during times of extreme stress (family issues).

The few people I know personally that did have strong effects from iodine are dominant handed (whether leftie or rightie). The article below explains more.

http://www.sott.net/article/105980-The-secrets-of-human-handedness

Niebauer argues that in mixed-handers, a larger corpus callosum helps the right hemisphere revise its beliefs more frequently, updating the person's overall belief system and washing away entrenched ideas...

When I think of entrenched ideas, I think it is less conscious and more subconscious. It could be those toxins and chemicals that block us from connecting to these parts of ourselves. It reminds me of an article on sott about hallucination, which lead to the idea of the bicameral brain, which is fascinating as it involves the link between the hemispheres! I suppose on the extreme end of it- if there is a huge disconnect, like in schizophrenia or 3000 years ago as the wikipedia article mentions below, those parts of our subconscious "spook us".

http://www.sott.net/article/292451-Third-Man-Factor-The-hallucinatory-effects-of-survival
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_%28psychology%29

Something similar to this KLOFMDMANELLIGGLOOSK was in a session from 11 June 2011:
Session Date: June 11th 2011

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Ailen, PoB, Galaxia (AKA Galatea), Burma Jones, Ottershrew, Psyche, Mr. Scott

[Laura and Andromeda at the board]

A: OMANDSAPGKNRWAEHL or by being near in deep space now listen FIOEY quiet number wonderful peace

Q: (L) What was all that? [Review of answer] What is your name?

A: Goran Lezczek

Q: (L) And did you ever have a body of your own?

Laura's note for the Session Date: June 11th 2011 concerning the OMANDSAPGKNRWAEHL response was:

{This exchange above demonstrates a short version of differential diagnosis. All entities must be questioned and tested. Then, if identification of "dead dude" is made, the formula for release is applied. Until a channel is thoroughly grooved and a particular identification dynamic is established, this process must be followed every time with every entity. When an entity is refused, sent on its way, the channel is cleared.}

In other words it was not the Cs who used the alphabet words.

As far as
KLOFMDMANELLIGGLOOSK

(L) Alright, I'm done. Anybody else have a question? Anything we need to know that we haven't asked?

A: KLOFMDMANELLIGGLOOSK. Goodbye.

(All) What?!

(Galatea) It's an anagram!

(Joe) Hang on a minute! Get them back! That's no way to leave us...

(L) For all we know, it's something in angelic language.

(Andromeda) But it's something we're supposed to know!

(L) I think they were pulling our leg. If we have the audacity to ask such an open-ended question trying to trick them into telling us something, they give us something that'll drive us crazy.

END OF SESSION

It is explained in the session from Laura's perspective as ask an "open-ended" question and get an answer to match ( in my opinion it is not an anagram due to Laura's explication).

"KLOFMDMANELLIGGLOOSK. Goodbye." is good enough for me considering things might be getting much crazier than a few alphabet words we can't decipher.

Back
Top Bottom