Session 23 March 2019

Thank you for this very fascinating session!! There are so many interesting things in there. :wizard:

So many people in our culture are saying, "the world is bad" and it often comes across in a sense of Black and White. However, I can't agree with it in that way. Yes, it is true that there's much wickedness out there - but I find, that there is also so much beauty and things of marvel in this world though and the way how they function; this session confirmed that for me again. If you just look at all the species here on this planet (for ex. how they are colored and patterned, how they move etc.), then how the human body functions (it is like a "little orchestra" for me, where everything just plays together; and it depends on many aspects like diet f.ex. how harmonious it does "sound") and the little apparatus called cell! To name but a few... I am feeling awestruck actually.

And I really liked the last message the Cs transmitted:

A: Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world. Goodbye.

It gives me much hope, actually. The old world is like the night nearing its end. And it is said, that the night is darkest just before dawn. To me it seems like the dawn is approaching and we can see it already.

(L) You think I didn't? I couldn't quite get over that gap where you question whether all we experience is matter-based and we are just a byproduct of the left half of the brain talking to the right half, or whether there truly is something beyond. I mean, I could have psychic experiences, but I could also explain them as something created by my mind. If I hear something or see something, did I not manifest that? Is that not some normal physical law of energy, action at a distance? But it could all be explained by physics...
It is indeed liberating. Under the strong materialist imperative, one is tempted to psychologize everything, but there are always those instances of pre-cognition and whatnot where one may think "Am I just a weirdo who is imagining these things?"
Things are the way they are because that's how they are, despite what the narrow materialist worldview may suggest.

A: Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world.

I should probably repeat these words every am and pm as an antidote to all the crazy going on everywhere.

Thanks for this session - very informative and thought-provoking. In regards to persons verging on death suddenly becoming animated/coherent, same or something close occurred w/ my brother who passed 3/7 from glioblastoma. He seemed to be fading fast, but then when friends showed up for one last visit, he perked up and could recognize and identify friends by name. He was "energetic, happy, and talkative". Sons who had flown in almost thought his condition wasn't as drastic as they thought, but he was gone two days later. And thanks to the thread re the Afterlife, I have no doubt he's 'gone fishin'!

I have tried to keep pace w/ the many discoveries re human biology/processes. My eyes tend to cross together as I realize it is beyond my comprehension other than to realize just how complex it all really is. An accident of nature - no way! The utilization of light is the most fascinating of all - and all the ramifications of just what that is. Gives me chills!

And I really liked the last message the Cs transmitted:

A: Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world. Goodbye.

It gives me much hope, actually. The old world is like the night nearing its end. And it is said, that the night is darkest just before dawn. To me it seems like the dawn is approaching and we can see it already.

I agree with others, a furiously interesting session and I'll be re-reading it a couple times in the near future.

The last remark by the C's really hit home for me as well.

A number of months ago an acquaintance, who is developing as a writer, posted on FB a writing exercise where you write whatever comes to mind based on a word prompt. The word "sinking" was the prompt. I decided to give writing something a try. This is what I wrote and couldn't help but think of it after reading the C's remark:

Perhaps another day will come in this night. Perhaps I have something to learn still and better yet something to give to others that will shine. As the world has decided to go mad with many people losing touch with the essentials that make existence palatable and meaningful, it is easy to let darkness in. Easy to let cynicism, doubt, anger and a rising disappointment, which can lead to hate, take hold. If the ship of the world, and better yet the passengers on her voyage, are going to sink beneath the standards of decency and decide to forgo what it means to be human even as the past screams to the future, then so be it. I won’t sink with this vessel, as body politic and craft, and always look to reach the shore and the lighthouse showing a different way. Others bent toward growth, knowledge and being and ahead of me await there in this night.

Thanks much to you all for yet another gripping session.Its one of those session you wish had a part 2.
Its nice to have gone along with Laura's advise to quickly get those books on Evolution and Intelligent Design.

A: Human souls were put into Neanderthal to incubate and induce direct DNA changes. There is so much to this topic that it could take a very long time to explain it all. Best to continue to study and think and network. Look at the book. It is all there for those with eyes to see. Love is the human manifestation of creative energy.
I think the information below will open our eyes to what the C's said above
This quote from High Strangeness comes to mind. I think Laura indirectly expanded on that quote from the Cs beautifully:

As self-aware “transducing units”, the human being has the potential to go either way—toward intensified being, or toward intensified non-being. In this sense, humans also function very much like a lens that can be “adjusted” like a telescope. It can be dialed to select the viewing range, which can be distant and inclusive of more “space/time”, or it can be shortened to only see what is up close and evident in the material world. In other words, our first and most fundamental choice is to choose what we see.

When we choose what we see—and here we do not mean with the physical eyes or even psychically, but rather a more inclusive term that suggests whether or not we are capable of objectivity or subjectivity—we are receiving impressions. Impressions can become knowledge if assimilated. Knowledge leads to awareness. Knowledge and awareness then direct emotions, which then energize actions in the organic world. This is the transducing of energies of cosmic thought centers. Whether or not the impressions are assimilated objectively will determine with which of the thought centers, being or non-being, we are in alignment.

One of the key beliefs that we pursue here is knowledge and understanding of the truth. According to the Hindus it is the very essence of the universe and the only reality.

Thank you for the wonderful session. :flowers:
Q: (L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?

A: Yes
Interesting meaning of "we are the god" or "god is every where" or "God is with in you"
(Pierre) I have an analogy, and I'd like to know if it's correct. You see in the history of the planet these cycles of mass extinctions, and bursts of life. Recurring. An analogy between those cosmic cycles and engineering at a human level is toss the old blueprint, and start a new one.

(Joe) So each stage is discrete.

(Pierre) Is it a correct analogy?

A: Yes but that does not mean that all designs are useless.
This explains all the complexity in life and sudden appearances and disappearances.

A: Human souls were put into Neanderthal to incubate and induce direct DNA changes. There is so much to this topic that it could take a very long time to explain it all. Best to continue to study and think and network. Look at the book. It is all there for those with eyes to see. Love is the human manifestation of creative energy.
I wondered souls placed in the body's of which species at the beginning of this cycle.
Current floods in Nebraska in days makes me wonder, things can go south very very fast. If it is snow instead of rain, things would have much much worse.

Last edited:
The Cs said that STS took over about 300KYA, and by then, all the major creating and engineering of life forms as we know them now was a done deal. If Love is the power of creation, that’s why 4D STS can’t create; they can only modify or interfere, suppress, etc. So in a real sense, our world was created by Love and is truly, jaw-droppingly amazing.
I wasn't sure if the creators of humans were STO or STS, and this explanation makes sense that they were STO. So it's on humans as a whole that we chose to leave STO and become STS. It really was a fall from paradise.

4D STS is probably constantly dying, as "evolution" is just breakdowns of DNA that eventually lead to extinction. Since only 4D STO can create new life, that means 4D STS probably can survive only by leaving their existing degrading bodies and taking over STO creations. So it makes sense the C's saying that 4D STS is planning to take over humans after the transition to 4D.

Back
Top Bottom