Session 23 May 2020

Thanks so much for sharing!!
just I huge THANKS Laura, C's, all people involved that contribute for the intent of progress to Know the truth, like a seed growing in myself. Wherever is coming soon and whatever about this natural process.
It sounds very intense.....Maybe can be a good opportunity for praying and meditating to be prepared for what is to come.

I was reminded of the Uffington horse as I was watching the video on cosmic lightening and remembered that the Uffington horse had been mentioned in a session, so linked the session. If you have a look at the video that rrraven posted here and the depiction of the patterns that the cosmic lightening leaves on the ground, the Uffington horse looks more of a random pattern that appears horse like in comparison to other chalk images in the UK that seem like planned art. So I thought maybe the Uffington horse was created by electromagnetic phenomena or is a result of electro machining.

While I lean towards goyacobols opinion regarding origins of the 'horse', it did seem interesting that only minutes before seeing your original post that I'd also been contemplating the images below in relation to 'Fire';

ros.png

Which led to pondering the curiosity that Calcium is a superior conductor (by mass) than Copper, wondering then about its salts and if that might have had anything to do with the ancients choice of location?

Just thinking about the 25% of people infected. The Chateau seems to be abnormally high at 97%. (Roughly of course)

I thought about the 50/50 split of OP's and soul potential candidates. Then I thought about the 50/50 split of STS/STO candidates. That brings us to roughly 25% of STO candidates who became infected with Covid-19.

Could it be possible that this virus was engineered to effect STO candidates, and backfired or didn't work as planned? Just some thoughts.

If You are reading this:

Congratulations to everybody who is here:

You made it!!

*** as of last week ***

We are on a New Timeline!!!

You can feel the new positive energy streaming into this reality, into your new life. I felt it this weekend. The preliminary effects of the mentioned Current: One aspect of it at least feels like new energy is flowing into your life, refreshing you.

??? you could ask:
- Dude.. What TH are you talking about?

In case you are wondering, I think, THIS ONE HERE is the better reality. The better - less worse = mitigated - timeline. The other one, where Hillary is president or someone similar: BTW, You All now can whisper a Prayer that the spooky Shanahan was not made POTUS [yet] in this reality/timeline.. In that other one with Hillary, there is already her Deep State Pal's wet dream, their life goal, the 'WW3 World Collapse' going on with general panic, everywhere black smoke in the air ==> sun rarely to be seen, people starving or sheltering, disappeared birds voices are replaced with screams coming from people...

Sorry.. I completely forgot to congratulate everyone, because of the current irreversible US events, we are witnessing and some of us - in the other thread - are checking out some very well made videos and listening to the amazing True Pundit radio shows - which are especially good for us foreigners - to get a "Chinese-doctor-style pulse" on what the heck is going on with The American Dream over there in the The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave... We are analyzing this Collapse Process in the other thread.

(Artemis) There was the sulfur smell. Then there was also a glow in the sky that people are reporting. What about this glow in the sky?

A: EM energies stirring comet dust.
A: Wait and see. That is not the only source of such phenomena!

July 21, 1996

Q: (L) What I need is a vacation and less stress!

A: We would say that too! There are untold treasure troves locked up in those transcripts. You will be "blown away" by that which you have forgotten!!

About the glowing light in the sky, a few months ago, my son called me out to see something, then there’s whole southern sky was red.
And about last year, we saw big vivid Aurora Borealis was in the northern sky that we never seen before, because we live in south bottoms side of AK.
Anyway I have been searching for something that related to “glowing red sky” like treasure hunter, then I found out, that ‘Glow in the Sky’ is signs that what is going to happen right before “The final battle between good and evil”.

I think that’s means, soon this Earth will be battle ground for two forces, or what’s happening right now is the sign. There will be a aliens coming to or they are already here behind humans and invisibly operating to conquer the humans.
But also there’s STO observers.
So, if we get really bad difficulty situations, then we needed to pray or ask for help. Then the good guys can hep us, because STO beings not interfered free will.

August 9, 1997

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on the net?

A: We will leave that until a bit later.

Q: Any other comment?

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

Q: That's for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought to get in touch with some of these good guys...

A: When the "time" is right.

Q: Speaking of time - any further comments?

A: Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.

Q: I don't think I am in a vacuum of awareness. Now, this Jason Dunlap is printing a lot of stuff that reminds me of the Hale Bopp incident. There is a lot being said about the sightings out in the South West area. They are saying that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing. Can you comment on this activity?

A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

A: Yes.

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

A: Yes.

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information

You can feel the new positive energy streaming into this reality, into your new life. I felt it this weekend. The preliminary effects of the mentioned Current: One aspect of it at least feels like new energy is flowing into your life, refreshing you.

Interesting thought can anyone corroborate this?
Me I turned a corner last week, in now I am feeling very stoic and also joyful, finding it easier to maintain my mental discipline and less overwhelmed by everything going on.
Also an elderly friend of mine is feeling wonderful, in both mental and physical health. It is very unusual- but I totally love it.
I’m cautious though, still feel like a part of me needs to be prepared that all this is just a fantasy.

Hi Laura & Team. While reading this session, I sort of came to the conclusion that the collapse of the poles & magnetic protection of the planet is linked with the dimensional change. Am I wrong ?

Hi Laura & Team. While reading this session, I sort of came to the conclusion that the collapse of the poles & magnetic protection of the planet is linked with the dimensional change. Am I wrong ?

Hello Nang', welcome to the forum. That question is a bit beyond me, so hopefully someone else will have an answer for you!

In the meantime, since this is your first post I'd like to invite you to write an introduction in the Newbies forum where you can tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here :-)

About the sulfur smell, the ancients use to think it was the devil's smell. Inquisitors in the renaissance period would search this smell by literally sniffing and smelling the bodies of their victims. They use to search for the devil's marks too, supposedly the devil and its minions are leaving traces on human bodies when having an encounter with us humans, but i can't find any ancient description of what these marks were meant to be like (devil's bite). I'd say they were probably like the classical alien body marks. The whole story seems quite coherent now.

Thanks for the interesting session, just wow!

Regarding the EM energies and the grooves of Malta. Europa, Jupiter's moon, may gives us another example.
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2020/06/02/ice-moon-2/ said:
Planetary scientists were surprised by their first sight of Europa in March 1979: the moon seemed to be completely encased in water ice. That there were few craters was also surprising. Instead, Europa is dominated by sinuous rilles that extend for thousands of kilometers. Cycloid formations, called “flexi”, also mystify NASA scientists. What created such odd structures? As of this writing, that question has yet to be answered.

Sometime in the year 2023, NASA will send the Europa Clipper into orbit around the enigmatic moon. Said Curt Niebur, Europa Program Scientist:

“This is a giant step in our search for oases that could support life in our own celestial backyard. We’re confident that this versatile set of science instruments would produce exciting discoveries on a much-anticipated mission.”

It is thought that there are lakes of water beneath Europa’s crust, just above a salty ocean. A “decoupled” surface is supposed to experience periodic deformation, because movement of the ice creates stress cracks, allowing gigantic rafts to form. They are said to float around Europa, crashing into each other as heat from the interior disturbs their motion. What gives the initial push to those movements? A best guess from conventional sciences is that Europa’s hot core is due to gravity. Jupiter is said to be “kneading” the moon, creating so much friction that the subsurface ice melts.

“Cracking” on Europa continues to be the official interpretation, although high resolution images contradict that assumption. The larger channels are smooth, with a constant channel width, sometimes for over a thousand kilometers. In an Electric Universe, such features are not surprising. An electric arc, flowing across the surface, can be “pinched” by its magnetic field into a thin filament that draws other filaments into parallel alignment.

The Europa Clipper mission will see whether Europa might have conditions suitable for life. It will conduct repeated close flybys from an orbit around Jupiter. Cameras and spectrometers will provide high-resolution images, while ice penetrating radar will analyze the moon’s icy shell, searching for subsurface lakes similar to those beneath Antarctica. A magnetometer will measure the strength and direction of the moon’s magnetic field, hopefully giving planetary scientists insight into the depth and salinity of the moon’s putative ocean.

Europa’s rilles have no analog to ice cracks on Earth. Ice breaks chaotically, so variations in thickness and composition that repeat over long distances should not be expected. Yet, repetitive patterns are observed on Europa. The swirls and loops that cover the moon are duplicated in the laboratory using plasma discharge equipment.

Computer simulations that rely on tides, interior heating, or other routine, Earth-like phenomena are not taking into account the most powerful force in nature: electricity. Europa’s liquid ocean is most likely a data modeling illusion.

Attachments

• now-28359675-f1ae-485e-bb08-568c01734ace-1210-680-768x431.jpg
    now-28359675-f1ae-485e-bb08-568c01734ace-1210-680-768x431.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 30
Exactly so.

What I have noticed, though, is that it sometimes takes repeating a sequence a certain number of times for it to become an automatic reaction. And even then, sometimes situations can be so far out of control - and emotions - that we need a little help from our friends to nudge us back on track. That's the beauty of a network.

And, by the way, the book is finished. It's in editing right now, but it's done. Over 600 pages, too. Gads, I thought I'd never shut up.

Thank you for putting in so much work ! I hope Internet will not fail before we can order this book!🙏

Back
Top Bottom