Session 23 May 2020

Internet, as a concept of sharing and networking medium was actually STO inspired, but on this level 3D, which is STS domain remember, everything is STS influenced, and there's Levin's excellent book Surveillance Valley, which makes good case that "the internet was developed from outset as a weapon." Be that as it may, there has always been signal within the noise, and people capable to find it, this forum proves the point.

The fact is that majority of people, who are full of biases which are greatly limiting their options, while living their lives filled with pseudo problems, are simply not motivated to search for deeper truths. On the other hand, there are those who are, but when facing such a elaborate labyrinth of lies, chances are they're gonna end up in acquiring false convictions a'la Flat Earth. But then I don't think they have been really searching for the truth, rather it was masquerading for something else. I agree @Craig Simmons, it is easy to fall into trap of free lunch, google or not.

Howdy Mikkael. Thanks for the response. You are right, I remember that from the transcripts, STO creates/inspires and STS coopts for their own purposes. Thank you for the recommendation of Levin's book, it sounds interesting.

I know that all of those wars in the past can be explained with usual materialistic reasons, but looking at how the control system responds to this coronavirus, I wonder if those previous wars were also a reaction of control system who didn't like the DNA changes that the universe was bringing into the population:

I found an interesting part in the sessions that might confirm my speculations:

Q: (L) After the "flood of Noah" approximately how many people survived that cataclysm on the whole earth?

A: Approximately 19 million.

Q: (L) Why did the population of the earth continue to decline from that point?

A: Because of disease and inability to adjust due to artificial manipulations of the genetic pool.

Was cute. Wonder how helpful this false theory, as pointed out by the C's from what I remember, will be to Arc im his quest. I don't know.
Currently I can't verify my memory due to just arriving at work. I will post the relevant passages when I get home later today and go on my computer; however, maybe Ruth, or perhaps another forum member, finds the time to search and postsl a few of the relevant passages in the sessions regarding string theory for inspirational purposes.

Currently I can't verify my memory due to just arriving at work. I will post the relevant passages when I get home later today and go on my computer; however, maybe Ruth, or perhaps another forum member, finds the time to search and postsl a few of the relevant passages in the sessions regarding string theory for inspirational purposes.

I don't have a lot of time today either but found this session where Cs say string theory is not right and give important information about the nature of ultimate reality, so I quoted here all of them.

Session Date: August 11th 2018

What I want to know is: What is the foundational impetus for... What is the motive force, the push - I mean, we have an idea that there's consciousness involved and all these kinds of things, but it looks like consciousness itself developed and evolved along with matter - so, what is the impetus - the push - that crossed the barrier from a world of just pure information that was shaping and directing matter into life-bearing containers? What was the impetus?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) So gravity is the bridge between information and matter?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of life?

A: Learning by organizing information bits. Expanded being.

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of learning?

(L) Expanded being. I think that's why they added that.

(Joe) So it's a fundamental dynamic of all reality: to expand.

(Pierre) Gravity and information... So matter is...

A: Unstable gravity waves, electromagnetism/light.

Q: (Joe) Ark, do you know what a gravity wave is?

(Chu) Do you know what an unstable gravity wave is?

(Joe) If he doesn't know what a gravity wave is, he doesn't know what an unstable one is.

(Ark) I don't know what gravity is.

(Joe) Is there anything else that...

A: Electricity is a manifestation.

Q: (Scottie) Well, we knew that.

(Joe) We did?

(Scottie) Yeah, they kinda said so years ago.

(Ark) I don't know what gravity is. That's the problem.

A: Gravity is all information.

Q: (Artemis) So it's light in a way.

(Chu) So gravity is all information, but gravity is also the impetus for going from pure information into matter.

(L) I guess gravity is all information, and the unstable gravity waves are information crossing the bridge.

A: Close.

(...)

(L) Honey, you have questions?

(Ark) Yes. It's a mathematical question. One thing is to talk about gravity, and another thing is to do something about gravity. Apparently, geometry is important somehow for understanding gravity. We know our space is 3 dimensional. Well, why? Well, probably there is some reason. And then we know there are other dimensions. How many, we don't know...

A: Necessary for expression of thought in sequence.

Q: (Ark) I don't see any reason for that. It could be 2 or 1 or 4.

(L) Apparently, in order for it to be in sequence, maybe thoughts are something more than 2-dimensional things?

Q: (Ark) Well...

A: Geometry of thought requires it.

Q: (Ark) Yeah, geometry... So, for some reason we have 3 dimensions. It's good for some reason, but we don't understand. This is not an answer that explains anything. We don't know the geometry of thought. So, it's explaining an unknown by an unknown. It's not a good thing. So, anyhow, we have 3 dimensions. There are also other dimensions. We don't know how many are really necessary. And in these other dimensions, our world is somehow floating. We don't know. However, with mathematics and prime numbers and whatever, it has some clues. It means that there are exceptional mathematical structures that somehow have been chosen by creation because they are in some sense exceptional. Not any would do. Now, there are exceptional structures in 3 dimensions that are called Platonic solids. And there are only 7 of them.

A: Help for your problems is coming soon!

Q: (Ark) Yeah, but I didn't finish. [laughter] So, uh...

(L) What's the question?

(Ark) The question is that there are 5 exceptional Lie groups which are being used for a long time to unify physics, explain gravity using String Theory, branes, multiverses, and so on. People are using these exceptional Lie groups and there are only 5 of them. Some people, like Klee Irwin who organized a group and has made million-dollar grants and engaged Tony Smith, and you know... Klee Irwin is on YouTube talking about one of these Lie groups, E8. Okay? E8. They like it. But there are others like E6 which is 78-dimensional [Ark shows printouts of Lie groups] with such a big diagram. There is E7 with such a diagram. And this one has 133 dimensions and is a beloved structure that a friend of Jack Sarfatti, by the name of Paul Sirag, is trying to relate to gravity. There is G2, which is simple 14-dimensions only. E8, etc. Okay everybody in String Theory is doing E8. And there is F4 which is 52-dimensional and kind of nasty-looking [he's not kidding]. Now my question is: Are any of these exceptional mathematical structures of importance in my search for unifying gravity, consciousness, and everything?

A: No. Lie groups lie in wait to entrap the unwary.

Q: (Joe) His name is a lie?!

(Ark) He's Chinese, you know, like Lee. But L-I-E.

(L) They look like spider webs...

A: Indeed.

Q: (Ark) Every symmetry is described by a Lie group. So, symmetry is unimportant? Because this is a mathematical tool for description of rotations, translations, propagation of waves, so... It's all bad. :-( So what is good?? Which mathematics is good?

A: Geometric algebra.

Q: (Ark) Lie groups are at the foundation of geometry and algebra, and they are bad. So, I don't know what to do.

A: You need to be wary.

Q: (L) I guess that means that Lie groups are useful, but you don't need to be entrapped by them.

(...)

Q: (L) Any more questions?

(Ark) Yes. I want to ask if imagining that our 3-dimensional material universe is a kind of a brane floating in more-dimensional space, is it good picture?

A: Very close.

Q: (Ark) In that case, if this is very close, how many dimensions this external universe has?

A: Infinite.

Q: (Ark) Infinite! Very good... [laughter] I can go now happily to bed.

(L) Why?

(Ark) No, because infinity is a good number. It's not like 5 or 6 or 7. [laughter] I always had hope that it might be 12. But no, it's infinite.

(Joe) What did you say it was? A brain floating in space?

(L) Brane: B-R-A-N-E. Like membrane, not like a brain-brain! [laughter]

(Ark) So, if our universe is a brane in this infinite dimensional universe [laughter], are there other branes floating there? [laughter]

Q: (Ark) Can they meet?

Q: (Ark) And it has to do with unstable gravity waves?

Q: (Ark) And the information field that you were talking about, is it going only within the brane, or is it goes also between the branes?

A: Between, outside, inside.

Q: (Ark) And electromagnetism: Is it working only within each brane, or also between branes?

A: Both if conditions are right.

Q: (Joe) Is that what's going to happen as a result of the Wave? Two branes are going to intersect...?

A: Part of it.

Q: (Joe) Will that cause a Big Bang? Was that what the Big Bang was?

A: More or less.

Q: (Chu) I thought it all comes down to information...

A: Information is gravity.

Q: (Ark) Infinite dimensions. There are two kinds: countable like 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on, and uncountable like number of points on a line where you cannot count it.

A: Uncountable.

If a big one ever hits us, the PTB have an excuse ready:

China is eyeing high-tech ‘surprise PEARL HARBOR’ attack on US electric grid… using ‘stolen’ American technology, report claims

Beijing might be plotting a first strike attack on the US, which would target the country’s electric grid with a large electromagnetic pulse (EMP), sending it into a massive blackout, a new report warns.

An analysis of the alleged Chinese attack plan was recently released by the EMP Task Force on Homeland and National Security – a non-government organization with a stated goal to bring together “citizens, engineers, field experts, and others” to reinforce the American power grid.

According to the report, penned by the group’s executive director Peter Pry, China will not shy away from launching a nuclear first strike against the United States, despite claiming to be bound by ‘No First Use’ (NFU) policy. Pry dismissed these assurances as mere bluffing

The ‘No First Use’ policy simply “does not withstand the test of common sense,” Pry argued, pointing out that China’s early warning capabilities lag far behind both that of Russia and the US, slashing its chances for a proper tit-for-tat attack.

China first renounced the idea of using nuclear weapons unless attacked back in the 1960s, while the USSR followed suit in the early 1980s. The United States, in contrast, has refused to adopt a similar policy, insisting on its “right” to nuke its adversaries if a conflict breaks out.

According to the report, Beijing plans to hit the US with EMP weapons which would fry the country’s electric grid, sending it into chaos and facilitating an all-out attack. The “Super-EMP” weaponry was developed in China “based on design information stolen from the US nuclear weapon labs,” Pry alleged. The US, as well as the USSR, tested such devices back in the 1960s.

EMPs use low-yield nuclear warheads, designed specifically to maximise electromagnetic emissions rather than physical destructive power, but China classifies them as cyber weapons, the report claims.

China has allegedly developed three methods of delivering EMP weapons to the US, the report states. The first is the most conventional one – using ballistic missiles and then detonating the warheads in the air to produce an EMP wave. The second would involve cutting-edge hypersonic missiles – which China is known to have successfully developed and tested.

The third method is rather futuristic, using space-based nukes – which is currently prohibited under international law. Pry, however, argued that what many now see an implausible doomsday scenario could one day become reality.

“If China is orbiting nuclear-armed satellites for HEMP surprise attack, this would be one of their deepest and best protected military secrets,” the report states.

While Pry’s analysis sounds alarms about China’s alleged intent to weaponize space, it is the Trump administration and the Pentagon who have actively pushed to militarize the final frontier, declaring outer space a legitimate domain for combat and creating a brand new Space Force.

The report may come in handy for Washington, which has been busy at work blaming others – including Russia – for its own actions, insisting that American adversaries plan to send weaponry into space. Moscow has repeatedly called on the US to abandon its militarization of space, arguing that it will only further destabilize global security

Just came across this paper, which seems of possible relevance to the "current starting to flow". The idea is that cosmic rays from nearby supernovae could enhance ionization in the lower atmosphere, leading to an increase in lightning and therefore wildfires. This has been tied to a supernova that popped off about 300 light years away, 2.5 Myr ago, and which is associated with a minor mass extinction at the time.

The linked paper builds on that scenario and suggests that during a magnetic pole reversal, such as we're now experiencing, the Earth's magnetic shield goes down, making it far easier for high energy cosmic rays to do their work. The authors of the original paper just published a very short rebuttal to the linked paper, indicating that they didn't think the strength of the Earth's magnetic field was very relevant, but I wonder.

Now, combine that with the evidence that cosmic rays can trigger earthquakes and volcanoes via piezoelectricity, and things get very interesting.

Notable that, according to the Suspicious0bservers channel, lightning records have been falling this year.

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/709750

I don't have a lot of time today either but found this session where Cs say string theory is not right and give important information about the nature of ultimate reality, so I quoted here all of them.
String theory has cost our researchers so much work without any result that it is getting fishy. Like the famous dark matter still not found. meanwhile the researchers are not likely to find anything interesting. Finally, on unstable gravity waves, wouldn't the information be coded in instabilities so as to take reality in matter?

I had an observation, pertaining the lightning and arc comments of the Cs and team.

Robert Shoch, the geologist who worked with John Anthony West and co to date the Sphinx, has a very interesting thesis about the cause of the mechanism of previous cataclysms, that being intense solar activity (coronal mass ejections) provoked by interaction with comets that result in massive and extended thunderstorms of incredible force.

He claims these would produce similar phenomena to meteorite impacts. He makes these claims in the Joe Rogan podcast #1124 - Robert Schoch. It's interesting that his claims of solar-induced thunderstorm activity could shut down the grid (levelling the playing field), and line up with what the the C's describe here in terms of electric phenomenna:

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're all going to get electrocuted!

(Pierre) That might be due to the fact that the magnetosphere protects the planet from most high-energy cosmic rays and other radiations. If you have no magnetic shield, the planet is open to any such radiation.

(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

Q: (Pierre) Electromachining means basically arcing...

(Joe) Moving lightning along the ground.

(Pierre) Long-lasting moving lightning.

(Joe) Chasing people!

(Andromeda) That's coming soon?

A: Soon enough.

Q: (L) Soon enough, but not right away.

(Pierre) Usually this electromachining occurs between our planet and a highly charge body like a comet. Will a comet be the source of these discharges?

(Joe) That's what I just asked.

A: Wait and see. That is not the only source of such phenomena!

Schoch claims that cometary interaction with the Sun itself can (and is) the major source of global, long-lasting lightning and the residue it leaves behind, as well as other plasma phenomena from the ancientn past. It definitely seems like something worth following up on. He describes his thesis in a book called "Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in our Past and Future".

Note that I haven't read this book, but John Anthony West recommends him most highly, Schoch being his partner doing the technical work in demonstrating the water erosion on the Great Sphinx thereby showing it was much older than modernn Egyptology claims. JAW was very active in the Gurdjieff Work, and appears to have lived an upright life right to the end (he died in 2018).

Has anyone dove into this subject?

He also claims this solar phenomena can very significantly influence the magnetosphere, provoking increased earthquake and volcanic activity, electrical and plasma phenomena in the sky which was subsequently recorded, leading to population wipeout and the cave culture of Anatolia, India, et all.

Sure sounds familiar to the ideas we study on the forum.

@Wu Wei Wu, that's interesting. Here's a video where he is investigating a rock formation and stating that it has a possibility of being formed by a plasma event that melted it and splattered it across the landscape.

Here's his book, Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in Our Past and Future where he concludes that the last ice age "ended abruptly in 9700 BCE due to coronal mass ejections from the Sun. These solar outbursts unleashed electrical/plasma discharges upon Earth and triggered volcanic activity, earthquakes, fires, and massive floods as glaciers melted and lightning strikes released torrential rains from the oceans."

Scientific confirmation of advanced civilization at the end of the last ice age, the solar catastrophe that destroyed it, and what the evidence means for our future

• Demonstrates, based on the 12,000-year-old megalithic complex of Göbekli Tepe, that advanced civilization extends thousands of years further back than generally acknowledged

• Examines the catastrophic solar outbursts that ended the last ice age, wiping out antediluvian civilization and incinerating much of the evidence of that period

• Reveals data that show solar outbursts powerful enough to devastate modern society could return in the future

Building upon his revolutionary theory that the Sphinx dates back much further than 2500 BCE, geologist Robert Schoch reveals scientific evidence of advanced civilization predating ancient Egypt, Sumeria, and Greece, as well as the catastrophe that destroyed it nearly 12,000 years ago and what its legacy can teach us about our own future.

Combining evidence from multiple scientific disciplines, Schoch shows how the last ice age ended abruptly in 9700 BCE due to coronal mass ejections from the Sun. These solar outbursts unleashed electrical/plasma discharges upon Earth and triggered volcanic activity, earthquakes, fires, and massive floods as glaciers melted and lightning strikes released torrential rains from the oceans. He explains how these events eradicated the civilization of the time and set humanity back thousands of years, only to reemerge around 3500 BCE with scattered memories and nascent abilities. He explores within this framework, how many megalithic monuments, underground cities, and ancient legends fall logically into place, as well as the reinterpreted Easter Island rongorongo texts and the intentional burial, 10,000 years ago, of the Göbekli Tepe complex in Turkey. Schoch reveals scientific evidence that shows how history could repeat itself with a coronal mass ejection powerful enough to devastate modern society.

Weaving together a new view of the origins of civilization, the truths behind ancient wisdom, and the dynamics of the planet we live on, Schoch maintains we must heed the megalithic warning of the past and collectively prepare for future events.

He also does an interesting article called Plasma, Solar Outbursts, and the End of the Last Ice Age

15,000 to 11,000 years ago Earth experienced a series of climatic fluctuations. It had been extremely cold, with continental glaciers extending much further than they do today, but the climate started to warm. However, temperatures suddenly reverted back and there was a short cold spell, known as the Younger Dryas, before the final warming and the official end of the last ice age.

Based on Greenland ice core data, the Younger Dryas began and ended very abruptly. Its start dates to 10,900 BCE, and its ending (the final warming) began circa 9700 BCE, and may have occurred within an incredible three years; given our inability to resolve the finest details of something that happened so long ago, it may have literally happened overnight.

How do we explain this pattern of abrupt climatic shifts? I once hypothesized that comets were responsible. A comet hitting the land or a shallow ocean, or exploding above the land's surface, scattering dust and debris into the atmosphere, could cause global cooling. However, the evidence does not support a comet hitting Earth at this time. For more information, see Appendix 9 (“Controversies concerning the End of the Last Ice Age”) of Origins of the Sphinx. Rather, I believe it was most likely due to reduced solar activity at that time, a “solar shut-down”.

What about the warming event of circa 9700 BCE? In years past I speculated that comets hitting deep oceans were responsible. A comet might break the thin oceanic crust, releasing heat from the hot magma beneath. Vaporized and displaced water would rain down on Earth, and tsunamis would wash across coastal areas, warming the planet. But even with a comet, or a series of comets, bombarding the oceans, could the warming happen as quickly as the Greenland ice cores indicate? I think not. But if not comets, what?

Oddly, the indigenous Easter Island rongorongo script may hold the answer. But first we have to consider the concept of the fourth state of matter—plasma. Plasma consists of electrically charged particles. Familiar plasma phenomena on Earth today include lightning and auroras, the northern and southern lights, and upper atmospheric phenomena known as sprites. In the past, much more powerful plasma events sometimes took place, due to solar outbursts and coronal mass ejections (CMEs) from the Sun, or possibly emissions from other celestial objects. Powerful plasma phenomena could cause strong electrical discharges to hit Earth, burning and incinerating materials on our planet's surface. Los Alamos plasma physicist Dr. Anthony L. Peratt and his associates have established that petroglyphs found worldwide record an intense plasma event (or events) in prehistory.

Dr. Peratt determined that powerful plasma phenomena observed in the skies would take on characteristic shapes resembling humanoid figures, humans with bird heads, sets of rings or donut shapes, and writhing snakes or serpents—shapes reflected in countless ancient petroglyphs. The Easter Island rongorongo script, recorded on antique wooden tablets, is composed of similar shapes as the petroglyphs. Studying them in detail (inspired by my wife, Catherine Ulissey, who first noticed the connection), I concluded that the Easter Island rongorongo tablets (the surviving tablets are copies of copies of copies . . . .) record a major plasma event in the skies thousands of years ago. This, I believe, was the event that brought a final close to the last ice age.

Plasma hitting the surface of Earth could heat and fuse rock, incinerate flammable materials, melt ice caps, vaporize shallow bodies of water creating an extended deluge of rain, and send the climate into a warming spell. The release of pressure that follows the melting of thousands-of-meters-thick ice sheets can induce earthquakes and even cause hot rock under pressure to melt and erupt to the surface as volcanoes. The world was in chaos, and this is the event recorded by petroglyphs and the rongorongo texts.

The plasma event of 9700 BCE eradicated advanced civilizations and high cultures of the time, and the radiation emanating from the plasma may have affected mental and psychical abilities. This could be the basis for the nearly universal myth of a Golden Age, a time when beings on Earth had mental abilities far surpassing those of later times. The 9700 BCE event may be the original basis for the Atlantis legends; the timeframe fits well with Plato's account.

Plasma and electrical discharges hitting the surface of Earth may have been responsible for the vitrification (melting into crude glass) of ancient stone structures seen in some parts of the world, such as various hill forts in Scotland (the accompanying photos show vitrification at an ancient Scottish hill fort, along with the ground plan of such a fort — the vitrification is shown by the dark shading). People cowered for their lives; they sought shelter in caves, under cliffs, in dwellings built of thick stone or carved into mountainsides. Perhaps Göbekli Tepe was intentionally buried in an attempt to protect it from on-going plasma events, as I suggest in my book Forgotten Civilization. Humankind was thrown into a dark age for thousands of years, only to reemerge (amidst megalithic monuments belonging to a much earlier period) with scattered memories and nascent abilities.

Schoch has also worked with his wife, Catherine Ulysses, Aquarius and the Cosmic Currents: Does the Water Bearer Bring Forth a River of Fire?

Aquarius, associated with the 11th house of the Natural Zodiac and ruled by the planet Uranus, associated with electricity, is often depicted as the Water Bearer. However, as astrologers know, Aquarius is not a Water sign; rather it is an Air sign. I propose that the cosmological Age of Aquarius into which we are now entering, due to the Precession of the Equinoxes, brings forth a river of fire, more specifically plasma (electrically charged particles as are given off by the Sun during both mild and extreme ejections), the cosmic streams that pervade the universe.
[....]
How does this all connect to Aquarius? Isotope levels – one way to measure the activity of the Sun – indicate that our star today is showing the same signs of agitation now that it did 12,000 years ago, with nothing comparable in between.3 12,000 years ago, approximately one half of a precessional cycle, our last ice age ended, and advanced culture was brought to its knees, when a river of fire (solar plasma) emanated from our Sun and washed over our planet, leaving little more than large stones standing. Will we be hit again? Geology teaches that it is not a matter of if, but when. The question is, will the world be prepared? And knowing that such an event is coming, what will our civilization leave to posterity?

Schoch has written some books on evolution so I don't know how that has skewed his take on things. He has also investigated the paranormal and parapsychological with the mind of a skeptic and found like others that there is a signal amongst the noise.

@Wu Wei Wu, that's interesting. Here's a video where he is investigating a rock formation and stating that it has a possibility of being formed by a plasma event that melted it and splattered it across the landscape.

Here's his book, Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in Our Past and Future where he concludes that the last ice age "ended abruptly in 9700 BCE due to coronal mass ejections from the Sun. These solar outbursts unleashed electrical/plasma discharges upon Earth and triggered volcanic activity, earthquakes, fires, and massive floods as glaciers melted and lightning strikes released torrential rains from the oceans."
[...]

He also does an interesting article called Plasma, Solar Outbursts, and the End of the Last Ice Age
[...]

Schoch has also worked with his wife, Catherine Ulysses, Aquarius and the Cosmic Currents: Does the Water Bearer Bring Forth a River of Fire?
[...]
Schoch has written some books on evolution so I don't know how that has skewed his take on things. He has also investigated the paranormal and parapsychological with the mind of a skeptic and found like others that there is a signal amongst the noise.

No wonder some ancient cultures and civilizations chose to worship the sun as a deity; maybe these cycles of catastrophic events described by Schoch are a big part of latters 3D level reasoning of such ancient deities. These descriptions of events brought to mind this saying by the C's that seems to have a micro or macro meanings depending on the context it is used in, well or so I think: "From the fire comes light." Perhaps conscious suffering will mitigate the "fire" to various degrees in these cosmic cycles that interact with the human experiential cycle, or so we can hope...against hope to be not ignorant of what is coming. :whistle: 🚬

The C's saying Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers has been running through my mind a lot today. Such a simple understanding, and yet so very complex at the same time when it seems to have no limit in all the contexts it can be used.

Very odd waffling, inconsistent accent going from hawaii to straight american to indian subcontinent and back again.
I noticed that too, and wondered if she was trying to "put on airs" or if it was different "attachments" or schizoid stuff...
There is a FLOOD and mish-mash of all kinds of "False Prophets and mis-information" coming through a LOT of mediums and so called mystics, more than in the 80's and 90's, or, so it seems to me.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Interesting. This is all well researched by the folks at Thunderbolts Project and is part of the Electric Universe Paradigm. They suggest that amongst other celestial bodies Mars has a fair share of arcing-caused geological features, though they appear to circumscribe to the notion that this is always caused by the proximity of another celestial body. Here the C's imply that there are other causes. Would love to hear them expand on that.

Back
Top Bottom