Session 24 June 2023

Yeah, I'm starting to think that maybe all of these ancient megaliths can be understood as glorified radios. You dial the right number and you can talk to your buddies on Mars or get some cosmic 'room service' delivered right to your door. There are more sinister options, like calling in a hyperdimensional hit man, or eavesdropping on your enemies. Maybe the structures were also chambers for inducing possession of participants in ritual, or enabling a sort of wire-transfer of negative emotions more directly to 4D STS bank account.

I think that in some cases, human beings were the 'living batteries' required by the radio to function, for good or evil. Other structures may have used natural energetic forces for the same task, more like a hydroelectric dam that captures the flow of a river. On that note, I read this article a while back, and posted about it before, so this is basically a re-post.

The article indicates that Stonehenge isn't a stand-alone structure. The nuclear power plants of today include many outbuildings, and also lines of energy transmission - in other words, a whole organization of outlying infrastructure.

Stonehenge seems to be a smaller adjunct feature of a much, much larger neolithic structure. This structure is still in the process of discovery. So far it looks like an arrangement that consists of Durrington Walls, Durrington Shafts, Woodhenge, and Stonehenge. I don't know if they were all standing at the same time, tho. Who knows what else will be unearthed.

The article details the precise geometric layout of the imperfect 'D' circle, with Stonehenge places just so at 63 degrees. It is alleged that the builders of these monuments were the Grooved Ware culture.

About the shafts themselves:

These shafts may give an indication as to why the Hyperboreans may have been known as the 'Sons of the North Wind'.

The notion of old stones being sonic temples is not new:

The article ends with a discussion of the number 144, and the Schumann resonance.

So 144 is mentioned throughout this article. It's one of those Platonic sacred geometry numbers. Randall Carlson describes sacred geometry as the symbolic language of the universe. Each of the Platonic numbers has a whole collection of phenomena associated with it, expressed in measurements of space, time, the architecture of the solar system, etc. The precise design of many Megaliths are also a similar 'zone of application' of the symbolic language of the cosmos. In other words, the megaliths are symbolic locators that transduce directly from the cosmic information field. Kinda like how reiki symbols work - with the correct symbols, the energy flows. It's one heck of a radio.

There's this from the sessions about 144:

The Biblical 'new song' mentioned in the context of 144 is interesting when considering the claim that Stonehenge was a sonic wind temple. In Comets and the Horns of Moses, there are links between VLF or very low frequencies, DNA changes, shamanic transformation, subliminal emotional states, etc.

In CatHom, there's also some history:

So that sounds like channeling. Also in CatHom, there's a quote from Hecateus about the name of the Hyperboreans:

And finally:

There is also mention of the number 144 in Revelations 21.

So the measure of a man is equated with something angelic so long as the length and breadth of his city are equal. A lot could be read into that, IMO. Angels are known as messengers, and so my best guess is that there is something very real about the proper utilization of the symbolic language of the cosmos via geometric arrangements. Maybe we could say that this 144 thing functions to call in blessings. But then there is also the masquerade of angels, or demons appearing as beings of light. It's all very murky

If the Durrington shafts were designed as Frequency Resonance Generators, as claimed by the article - earthen sonic instruments that were designed to 'sing' as the winds of the area moved over them - then this may indicate the reality behind the name of the Hyperboreans, the Sons of the North Wind.

Did they set up a 'hydroelectric dam' to catch the energy of the wind - and maybe send this energy to Stonehenge for transmission, giving themselves a nice buzz in the process?

That was a very interesting article by Andrew Collins. Thank you for reposting it. Collins has come in for criticism on this Forum for some of his theories and the conclusions he draws from data, but he is a good researcher like Graham Hancock and his research is very useful.

I see the article had input from his friend and former colleague Graham Phillips (they once edited and published a magazine called Strange Phenomena together). I have been reading some of their back catalogue recently and I can tell you they know a lot more about the Megalithic builders of Stonehenge than Collins let's on in this article. I hope to have a lot more to say about their findings in a future article that I am currently working on. The implications are profound. Collins, Phillips and Hugh Newman are due to take part in a conference here in England in November, which I hope to attend and put questions to them.

I think the builders of Stonehenge were the good guys (in comparison to the Pyramid builders at Giza) and probably were Laura's Hyperboreans (the 'sons of the north wind'). However, the builder race seem to have died out more or less, although, according to Collins and Phillips, a group of them appear to have migrated to south-eastern Europe and eventually reached Egypt. As to the builders of Stonehenge, the C's told us that it was the Druids who built the monument, using sound wave focusing:
Session dated 23 October 1994:

Q: (L) Who built Stonehenge?
A: Druids.
Q: (L) Who were the Druids?
A: Early Aryan group.
Q: (L) How did they move the stones and set them up?
A: Sound wave focusing; try it yourself; Coral Castle.
Q: (L) Who taught the Druids to use the sound waves?
A: They knew; handed down Q: (L) When was Stonehenge built?

A: 6000 approx. B.C. [MJF: The C's later changed this to 8,000 BC]
Q: (L) What was Stonehenge built to do or be used for?
A: Energy director.
Q: (L) What was this energy to be directed to do?
A: All things.
Q: (L) Was the energy to be directed outward or inward to the centre?
A: Both.

As you point out, the Stonehenge complex may be considered as part of a much larger grouping of megalithic/neolithic structures in the local area, which includes the nearby Silbury Hill (at 39.3 metres or 129 ft high, it is the tallest prehistoric man-made mound in Europe), the immense stone Ring of Avebury and the West Kennet Long Barrow – a very large neolithic tomb. Together, they all form part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

As to the Cs saying that the Druids built Stonehenge, Compton's Encyclopedia states that “No, neither the druids nor the Celts built Stonehenge. Stonehenge was built long before the Celts arrived in Britain. Even more fanciful was an earlier notion that Stonehenge was connected with the Druids, a caste of Celtic priests.

Clearly the C’s disagree with this statement. However, the C’s tell us that the Druids were an early Aryan group and did not say they were Celts specifically, since the term ‘Celt’ was just a recent moniker or designation for a sub-group of the Aryans or Kantekkians who migrated into Western Europe during the Bronze Age. This is an important point to bear in mind since the C’s had this to say about the Celts:​

Q: Were the Celts the tall blonds known as the 'Sons of Anak' who ruled over the Sumerians as described by Sitchen? [MJF: The Sons of Anak may equate with the Mesopotamian Anunnaki and the Anakim giants of the Bible]

A: "Celts" are what remains of the original prototype.

Q: Okay. Kantekkians. When did...

A: Gravity differences account for the height difference.

Q: When did the Kantekkians, or Celts or whatever arrive on the Canary Islands?

A: 12,000 years ago.

Q: When did the Celts or Kantekkians first take up residence in the British Isles?

A: Same. 12,000 years ago.

Q: Were the Picts also Celts?

A: No, Atlantean. Remember, "Celt" is latter day moniker.

Q: Were the Picts Kantekkians?

A: Originally.

So, the people who built Stonehenge would appear to have been Kantekkian survivors of the Deluge and were probably giants. If you are not aware, the building of Stonehenge has always been associated in local folklore with giants and the monument was even known as the ‘Giants Circle’. Although historians and archaeologists tend to link the Druids with the Celts, who for them were Bronze Age migrants who had moved westwards from the Eurasian Steppe into central and western Europe, the C's are suggesting here that the Druids have a much older pedigree than this. Indeed, could they have migrated from Britain and northern Europe eastwards to the Balkans, Anatolia and the Middle East to avoid a cataclysm, only to move back westwards again centuries later, when the British Isles and northern Europe had become habitable again?

Let us recall that the C's have supported Iman Wilkens' hypothesis in his book Where Troy Once Stood that the Trojan War had been fought in England. If this is correct, then this may have implications for Stonehenge and the people who lived there. An alternative name for Stonehenge is the Cloisters of Ambrius and this cloister has traditionally been linked with a massacre that took place there. The C's confirmed the link between Stonehenge and the Cloisters of Ambrius in the following extract:

Q: Was Stonehenge once known as the Cloister of Ambrius?

A: Yes.

Q: Who was Ambrius?

A: Druid tradition/cloak.

Q: What was it a cloak for? Who was Ambrius?

A: Not who. What.

Q: What was Ambrius?

A: They would label as a god. You might say otherwise.
[MJF: An alien, most probably Phoebus Apollo]

Whether or not the massacre at Stonehenge was linked with the Trojan War, Homer's account certainly speaks of raids by the Greeks on Trojan temples. Homer's account also speaks of a plague being present in the Achaean/Greek camp. It may come as something as a surprise to learn that until recently there has never been any evidence for plague in Britain save for a 1,500 year old skeleton interred at an Anglo-Saxon burial site near Cambridge (N.B. the time of the Justinian Plague). However, evidence has recently emerged in the form of Yersinia pestis, the bacteria that causes plague, which was found in the dental pulp of three people who had died about 4,000 years ago (2000 BC). Two bodies were found in Somerset, the county next door to Wiltshire where Stonehenge is located, and the other in Cumbria in northern England. This discovery has pushed back the earliest evidence for plague in England by several millennia. Scientists had previously identified plague in human remains across Europe and Asia dating to between 5,000 and 2.500 years ago but this is the first proof that it had reached the British Isles. Evidence demonstrating that plague was present in England 2000 years ago would therefore seem to tally with the description of plague in the Greek camp at the end of the Trojan War. It would appear then that plague, war and climate change (cometary influenced?) may have wiped out most of the Trojan population of England leaving the survivors to scatter across Europe via Brittany, Spain, Italy, the Balkans and into Anatolia. Indeed, there is little trace of this earlier British population in the DNA record in the Stonehenge area and their place seems to have been taken by nomadic pastoralists who came in from France, Belgium and the Netherlands.

I note your comments on the 144 link. 144 is equal to 2 x 72 and 72 seems to have been a very important number to the ancients, as it is embedded in many myths. You also make a good link with the 144,000 'just' who are ransomed from the Earth in the Apocalypse account. I note that the article you posted made reference to the theories of English writer and mythologist John Michell who also made a link between Stonehenge and the Heavenly Jerusalem. I wrote the following about his theories in the Alton Towers thread:
The Heavenly Jeruslaem

As I mentioned above, in Hinduism, a basic mandala (yantra) takes the form of a square with four gates containing a circle with a centre point. Each gate is in the general shape of a “T”. Do we see any examples of this concept in the Christian Bible? Well, yes, we do, and it can be found in of all places St. John’s Apocalypse or the Book of Revelation.

For one author and researcher John Michell, within the measurements of Stonehenge, the foundation plan of Glastonbury, Plato's ideal city (Atlantis) and the Heavenly City of the New Jerusalem, as set out in the vision of Saint John, lay the science and cosmology on which the ancient world order was founded. The central revelation of his book, The Dimensions of Paradise: Sacred Geometry, Ancient Science, and the Heavenly Order on Earth, is a structure of geometry and number representing the essential order of the heavens, one which functions as a map of paradise.

1688594504813.png

Michell's "New Jerusalem" sacred geometry diagram
However, as you can immediately see, this is the same hexagon/Star of David symbol we have encountered on the plains of Nasca and in the Mandalas of Eastern spirituality.​

Quoting from Wikipedia (See: John Michell (writer) - Wikipedia):

From my viewpoint, there certainly seems to be a definite correspondence between Michell’s the "New Jerusalem" sacred geometry diagram above and the ground plan of Stonehenge, as shown below:​

1688594582772.png
Stonehenge Double Hexagon Structure
I also added the comments of another writer on the mathematics of the New Jerusalem in that same post - see Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians
One particular interpreter has though provided an interpretation of the New Jerusalem that St John was describing in the Apocalypse as set out below (see: The New Jerusalem (heraldmag.org):
The name of the city of my God [is] new Jerusalem — Revelation 3:12

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; … And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband” (Revelation 21:1,2).

Revelation 21:16 tells us that the New Jerusalem is a perfect cube with length, width, and height of 12,000 furlongs (fifteen hundred miles).

The Twelve Gates

Revelation 21:12,13 tells us the city had a great and high wall with twelve gates, three on each side facing the four points of the compass. Verses 14 and 17 tell us the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in each the names of the twelve apostles of the lamb, and the wall was 144 cubits. [MJF: The gates also represent the 12 Tribes of Israel since verse 12 provides - "On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel”,]

Why would an architect put twelve foundations under a wall that goes around the city? And what does the wall being 144 cubits mean?

We believe the 144-cubit wall refers to the thickness of the walls, not its height. The wall completely surrounds New Jerusalem. Not only is there a wall on four sides, there is a wall on the top and bottom as well.

Twelve Foundations = Twelve Apostles

Because the wall completely surrounds New Jerusalem, including the top and bottom, we can understand why the wall has twelve foundations. There are twelve edges to a cube, edges that surround and hold the cube together. This beautifully shows how the twelve apostles are the foundations upon which the walls (a picture of the Church) are built and held together.

Because there are twelve edges to a cube, picturing the twelve foundations, and each edge is 12,000 furlongs long, we have a beautiful picture of the entire Church because twelve foundations or edges multiplied by 12,000 furlongs in length equals 144,000. Thus, the Church class of 144,000 will completely surround the city and be a wall of protection to those inside.

The area of one wall of New Jerusalem is 12,000 ´ 12,000 furlongs or 144 million square furlongs. 144,000 multiplied by 1,000 years is 144 million, a picture of how the Church of 144,000 will be a wall of protection for the thousand years of the Millennial kingdom.

The area of one wall of the cube is 144 million square cubits. The area of all six sides is 864 million square furlongs. Consider these words from Jesus: “Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father” (Matthew 13:43). The diameter of the sun is 864,000 miles. Thus, New Jerusalem’s walls, with an area of 864 million square furlongs, is the same as the sun’s diameter of 864,000 miles multiplied by a thousand years. This illustrates how the Church (the walls of this city) will shine as the sun to enlighten and protect all within the city for the thousand-year duration of the kingdom.

But is it correct to compare units of measure such as furlongs with feet and miles? Yes, it is! First, we believe feet and miles are divinely appointed units of measure because they are based on the divisions of twelve: twelve inches to one foot, 12 x 440 feet to a mile, etc. Twelve is a divine basic building block: twelve sons of Jacob, twelve tribes of Israel, 2 x 12 = 24 divisions of the priesthood, twelve hours in a day, twelve hours in a night, 12 x 12 = 144 [thousand] members of the Church, etc. [MJF: It is also part of the Sexagesimal, or base 60 (sexagenary) numeral system]. Second, when we convert the dimensions of New Jerusalem to units of measure based on twelve (i.e., feet and miles), it produces beautiful, harmonious lessons. It correlates with the dimensions of our sun, moon, and earth because the same great architect brought them into existence using this same divine measuring rod based on units of twelve.

New Jerusalem’s measurements also correlate with the size of the earth. New Jerusalem is a cube 12,000 furlongs on an edge. Smith’s Bible Dictionary says one furlong is 220 yards (660 feet). Thus 12,000 furlongs ´ 660 feet = 7,920,000 feet. The New American Standard translates 12,000 furlongs directly into 1,500 miles (1,500 miles ´ 5,280 feet to a mile = 7,920,000 feet). The diameter of earth is 7,920 miles and New Jerusalem is 7,920,000 feet on each side.​

1680731581043.png

Now the reference to the 144,000 is, of course, meant to represent the number of members of the Twelve Tribes of Israel who will be saved and become citizens of the New Jerusalem or Heaven/Paradise. I seem to recall the C’s saying that these 144,000 people described in the Apocalypse were in fact those persons who would have supreme knowledge.

The word "paradise" entered English from the Frecnh paradis, inherited from the Latin paradisus, from Greek parádeisos (παράδεισος), from an Old Iranian form, from Proto- Iranian*parādaiĵah- "walled enclosure", whence Old Peersian p-r-d-y-d-a-m /paridaidam/, Avestan pairi-daêza. The literal meaning of this Eastern Old Iranian language word is "walled (enclosure)". Hence, it is curious that in the above description, the number 144 is prominent, since 144 is, of course, equal to 2 x 72 [MJF: there’s that special number again!].

However, this reference to the number 144 brings us back to the Platonic solids and the geometry of the universe again since the five perfect solids (see below) create a total of 14,400 as regards their angular measure and, as I have mentioned before, the number 144 was highly revered in antiquity and often occurred in many myths and allegorical stories.​

1688594977153.png

For more on this, see: The Platonic and Pythagorean Solids - √ø∑Dubs (joedubs.com)

N.B. Credit should go to JGeropoulas who originally posted this link.

Well, consider how things are going, that would be the least thing to worry about I may think.
True but the C's have said that our we are all being lined up as vessels or soul receptacles by 4D STS. It is still an uncomfortable thought. As the C's told us:

Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?

A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and
conquest and replacement... see?

Not sure if anyone really know what was - or is - really going on in those kivas.
You are right. However, the modern version of the kiva appears to be the sweat lodge, which is associated with rites of purification, prayer and healing (although the New Age crowd seem to have jumped on board as usual). This doesn't necessarily mean that ancient kivas were used for the same purposes but, even if they were, the ceremonies or rites may have become greatly debased over the centuries judging from what the C's said here about shamanic rain dances being corrupted:

Session 16 July 2009:
Q: (Ark) So it's much like these shamans dancing to get the rain, yes?

A: That was corrupted. They had already lost the knowledge that this is a group thing and no one individual has the "being" to stand alone in 3D {against 4D}.

Q: (L) But the Indians would do rain dances together, wouldn't they? I mean the Native Americans, excuse me. (A***) Feathers, not dots! (laughter)

A: Yes. But they too had lost much knowledge.

Below is a picture of a Hupa (a Native American group based in north-western California) underground sweat lodge building covered with wood plank roof and surrounded by a wall of large rocks. It does look like a crude version of the ancient pueblo kivas at Chaco Canyon.

1688597571398.png

Jeepers, sometimes my brain feels like it will almost explode with all the information I read in many posts on this forum...
it is just so amazing.

There are so many 'characters' places, names, concepts offered... sometimes I wish I could see more of a visual presentation / hear an audio to clarify things, a bit like an audiovisual 'download'; I seem to 'receive' and retain information better that way sometimes. I have enormous trouble 'mapping' so many things in my brain and a lot gets lost, but it is just incredible to read what so many take the time to share here. Thank you for everything you gift us! On some level as I read things over and over, parts of it are correlating with other things I have observed and synchronistically come into contact with on during my own life... gradually parts are 'sinking in' to help create a bigger picture. Still, if I sat a 'test' on this kind of knowledge, no doubt I would fail miserably. (Maybe not so badly if there was multi choice!) 😂

Jeepers, sometimes my brain feels like it will almost explode with all the information I read in many posts on this forum...
it is just so amazing.

There are so many 'characters' places, names, concepts offered... sometimes I wish I could see more of a visual presentation / hear an audio to clarify things, a bit like an audiovisual 'download'; I seem to 'receive' and retain information better that way sometimes. I have enormous trouble 'mapping' so many things in my brain and a lot gets lost, but it is just incredible to read what so many take the time to share here. Thank you for everything you gift us! On some level as I read things over and over, parts of it are correlating with other things I have observed and synchronistically come into contact with on during my own life... gradually parts are 'sinking in' to help create a bigger picture. Still, if I sat a 'test' on this kind of knowledge, no doubt I would fail miserably. (Maybe not so badly if there was multi choice!) 😂
If it helps, I think the C's explained what you are speaking of in the following two sessions, which discussed the concept of 'mosaic consciousness'. I have bolded the bits to focus on:​

Session 14 July 1996:

Q: (L) Then let's start with some basic things. First of all, I have had some contact with a physicist who is interested in the material. And, because of this, I was motivated to pick up a book I had read many years ago about the German occupation of Poland, {The Story of a Secret State by Jan Karski} and there were some very strange things said in this book, and some funny synchronous numbers... It just seemed to be a prototype of the present reality in global terms. My question is: is there some synchronous implication between this contact, the reading of this book when I was 11 years old, and the material we have received through this source?

A: Open.

Q: (L) You have said that the Holocaust was basically a 'practice run' for the ultimate space invasion. Is this invasion supposed to take place as an actual 'aliens invading the planet' scenario, or...

A: Too many thought patterns at once. Step by step, please.

Q: (L) Let's boil it down. Was Hitler's agenda a practice run for a future scenario?

A: Close. Was a "testing" of the will.

Q: (L) Whose will was being tested?

A: Yours.

Q: (L) Me specifically, or the planet?

A: Latter.

Q: (L) In terms of this scenario, is there some lesson that we can learn about what may or may not occur through this book I have mentioned?

A: Maybe, but suggest you learn to blend mosaic consciousness.

Q: (L) What is mosaic consciousness?

A: Thinking in internally spherical terms, rather than using linear "point blank" approach. The whole picture is seen by seeing the whole scene.

Q: (L) Well, I guess that is why I get into so many thought patterns...

A: Picture yourself as being at the centre of a mosaic.

Q: (L) Okay, I know what you are saying, but I just don't think that there is any way I can DO this!

A: Yes you can!

Q: (L) Okay. Okay. This whole situation, this Polish connection, this German connection, the American and alien things, the soldier/Nephilim thing, these are all manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing, am I correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And some of the manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing are that some people graduate or transition to 4th density, that their awareness changes, everything changes, the playing field is levelled. So, what happened in Germany was a 'practice run' but what is going to happen is that the 'playing field' is going to be levelled, so it will not be exactly the same scenario, is this a correct assessment?

A: Maybe. Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe... Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!

Q: (L) Okay, this being one infinite school, and we all seem to be wandering around in the darkness...

A: Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.

Q: (L) So, the events and circumstances of our lives, individually and collectively, can indicate where we are on this learning cycle? And we are asking to have things told to us, or revealed to us about things which are, in themselves, the necessary lessons? And it would be virtually useless to be told about them since they must be experienced?

A: Partly correct. If you want hints, then hints shall we give. But, if you are looking for a "road map?," forgetitski!!

Q: (L) Okay, we want some hints. And [the physicist] Ark wants some hints, too! He wants to know if we can invent a tool that enhances free will?

A: No tool is needed because of facts 3, 4, and 5.

Q: (L) Ummm... So, when a person is being hypnotized and controlled from outside, because that is the matter of concern we were discussing earlier, they are hypnotized and controlled until they learn to stop it?

Q: (L) So, using the analogy of the pig sty, they just have to wallow in it and suffer until they have had enough?

A: Using your analogy of the bicycle: Is there a tool which makes it unnecessary for the child to learn how to ride the bicycle in order to know how to ride it?!?

Q: (MM) Don't you get more free will by assimilating knowledge?

A: Yes!! Yes!!

Q: (L) So, in other words, knowledge and awareness makes you aware that you have free will, and also makes you aware of what actions actually ARE acts of free will, and therefore, when you know or suspect the difference between the lies and deception and truth, then you are in a position to be in control of your life?

A: Yes. Remember, you learn on an exponential curve, once you have become "tuned in." This means that you become increasingly able to access the universal consciousness. Please learn to trust your increasing awareness. All who are present here are at one point or another on that cycle of progression, some further along than others. If you properly network without prejudice, you may all wind up at the same point on this cycle.

[….]

A: Possible. Now review: The "Greys" are cyber-genetic probes of the "Lizard" beings, so just exactly who is doing the assisting? And who is behind the Lizard types?? Could it be your ancestors, perhaps!?!

Q: (L) It says here [reads text]: "The fire within man that is characterized as passion is the secret that can be utilized. The secret to all things is passion. With passion all things are possible. The amplification experiments of the Phoenix Project have been explained as having amplified brain waves. In fact, it amplified the passion of the subject. It was that 'inner will' of the subject that was amplified, that inner spirit within all of us is that driving force is manifested as electrical energy. Master that force and you cannot be controlled, the universe is yours. Master the inner spirit and you shall master the physical." Comments please.

A: First things first: Who is doing the assisting? And how is the assisting being done?!!!!!!???

Q: (L) Well, they say that the Grays are assisting the Consortium, this is the Hopi material... Who is doing the assisting? Hmmmm... give me a clue... I think that the Nordic aliens are controlling the Lizards, who created the Grays, which are probes of the Lizards, and are purportedly assisting the Consortium...

A: Assisting? Or maybe influencing?!? And if so, how so?!? And, is not this the whole point? Are you not ultimately influenced always?!? In EVERYTHING you do? We have stated thus numerous times... So, please let us not get off the track, okay?
[MJF: the C's seem unusually 'tetchy' in that last part of their response, like a teacher who is grumpy with his/her students for not getting the point.]

Q: (L) In other words, as long as we are in the pigsty, we are in the pigsty, and until we get OUT of it, we are IN it?

A: Until you reach that point on the learning cycle.

[…]

Q: (L) What is it that gives some people this drive, this steamroller effect that they are determined to get to the absolute bottom of everything and strip away every lie until there is nothing left but the naked truth? What is the source of this desire?

A: Wrong concept. It is simply that one is at that point on the learning cycle. At that point, no drive is needed.

Q: (L) So, you more or less are there because some critical mass has been reached that 'jumps' you to the point where seeking truth is simply who you are? It defines the parameters of your being.

(MM) Are these learning cycles similar to the layers... all over the earth, remember the red dust all over the earth?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is it more like a 360 degree circle, and each person is at a different point on the circle, and the whole thing cycles, and you never change relative to the people behind and in front of you, and the only real thing you can do to help anyone is to move the circle by moving yourself, thereby pushing the one ahead of you up, and pulling the one behind you into your previous place? And where you are on the cycle determines what you do?

A: It is a single cycle, yes. There is only one learning cycle, and where you are upon it, determines your EXPERIENCES, and vice versa.

Laura: Notice that they did not negate my concept above that the only way to move was to help the person ahead of you and behind you.]

Hence, the C's are saying that you should picture yourself as being at the centre of a mosaic by thinking in internally spherical terms, rather than using a linear "point blank" approach, and then blending it. The whole picture is then seen by seeing the whole scene. They also advocate networking without prejudice, which I hope we are doing here.

BTW: The C's emphasise in this session that "the "Greys" are cyber-genetic probes of the "Lizard" beings, so just exactly who is doing the assisting? And who is behind the Lizard types?? Could it be your ancestors, perhaps!?!"

You note that they follow the word "ancestors" with an exclamation mark, followed by a question mark, which is followed by another exclamation mark. This seems very odd. Are they hinting perhaps that our 4D STS ancestors may have travelled back in time from our future to our distant past in order to create the set of circumstances they wish to prevail to suit their plans in what we, at this point in time, perceive as our future?

The C's continued with this idea of "mosaic consciousness" in the session dated 14 June 1997:
Q: (C***) Originally I thought it was malfunction of the window defroster which I had just turned on. Since that time, and since I have read some of the transcripts, I am open to considering the fact that there could have been another cause.

A: So, what other cause could there have been?

Q: (C***) I guess I would... suppose we could have been taken out of our time sequence, given a task to perform, given information, been encoded in some way, been directed in some way, and then returned.

A: My, my! That is quite a lot to ponder. But, is that what your instincts tell you? Please reveal your inner thoughts, as you almost did earlier. You see, C***, we can help you to be able to discover amazing truths about the vast continuum of all creation, which is actually locked up within your own mind, if only we can first get on the right "track."

Q: (C***) I feel that it WAS significant, if nothing other than to get our attention.

A: Interesting... Now then... what amazing progress can be made when one merely expresses themselves!! You see, by simply stating your feelings, you have opened the door to the mosaic reality. Others have taken considerably longer to get to that point.

Q: (C***) By mosaic reality I assume that you are saying there are many levels to this situation?

A: Yes, but to every situation!

Q: (C***) When Laura and I discuss a situation together, we seem to create and reach new pathways that may take either one of us longer to reach on our own. I feel this comes from many lifetimes of working together.

A: Whoa... Wait a minute, C***! One at a time, as you have expressed three profound thought patterns there. First, why do you suppose you and Laura are able to reach conclusions so much better "as a team," rather than separately?

Q: (C***) That isn't exactly what I said, and that isn't exactly what I meant. I meant that we are better able to do this as... we seem to lead each other into new thought patterns... perhaps our thinking complements each other. Let me think another minute. I haven't thought so hard in a while...

A: Thinking is not so "hard" as you "think!"

Q: (C***) Why are we able to reach conclusions? Do you think of us as a team?

A: We ask you.

Q: (Laura) It seems to have something to do with WHY we can reach conclusions as a team...

A: Cat got your tongue?

Q: (C***) I had never considered why we thought well together...

A: When was "never?"

Q: (Laura) If you think about it now, it's as good as ever. (C***) Boy, Laura, what do you think? (Laura) You are asking me?

A: Boy, C***, what do YOU "think."

Q: (Frank) That's the second time they have put 'think' in quotes. (C***) I am questioning assumptions that I had taken for granted.

A: Then you must be "thinking otherwise." Just let it flow, my dear, there will not be grades given out after this session!

Q: (C***) Why do I think that Laura and I reach conclusions better together. Because I get excited about things when I am talking to her, and my mind seems to leap ahead, and I sense the same thing happening with her.

A: But, why is that?

Q: (Laura) They aren't gonna let her go! (Frank) We have all been through the same wringer... especially Laura! (C***) Because we have similar interests and backgrounds in areas of our study...

A: Oh, my dear C***, you make it sound so elementary, my dear C***, elementary!
[MJF: For those who may not appreciate it, the reference to "elementary, my dear" is referring to Sir Arthur Canon Doyle's famous character Sherlock Holmes, who often addressed his sidekick, Dr Watson, with the words "elementary my dear Watson" when Watson latched on to Holmes's meaning. "Elementary" may also be referring to a school as in "elementary school" thus picking up on the sense of all of us being in a school of learning.]

Q: (Laura) What?! (Frank) So, it's more complicated than that?

A: More complicated? Yes. And simpler, too!

Q: (Laura) Okay, hold everything, earlier C*** and I were talking on the phone about mythological figures possibly representing group souls. That is, on our level of 3rd density, groups of individuals who are separated by flesh, might be extensions of group souls at a higher level...

A: Who does Zeus represent?

Q: (Laura) Zeus. (Frank) The father of the gods?

A: And the implication is...?

Q: (Laura) Who are the gods that he is the father is... (Frank) C*** is glad that you are in the hot seat... (Laura) Implications? That is too much for me right now!

Q: (Laura) Yes it is! It requires thinking! The implication of Zeus representing... does Zeus represent 7th density?

A: Or does Zeus represent the grasping for 7th density?

Q: (Laura) Are we saying grasping in ways that are not suitable?

A: No grasping is "not suitable."

Q: (Laura) Okay. Are we all pieces of ... are there groups and groups and groups that are pieces of a larger whole, or larger wholes, and they can only graduate when they assemble?

A: More to the point would be that that makes the progress speed up for most of those involved in such a process.

Q: (Laura) Is it necessary to interact with other souls that are resonating...

A: Laura, give C*** a chance to absorb and respond with her two cents. After all, it is her "nickel."

Q: (C***) Are Laura and I part of a group soul or group entity?

A: What do you think?

Q: (C***) Yes.

A: And...

Q: (C***) I think that we are part of a group soul... whatever that means, we have a purpose; I think we have a similar interest, and that is to discover the truth. And it is also to advance ourselves.

A: And...

Q: (C***) When one group advances, then it filters down to others...

A: How does it "filter down?"

Q: (C***) Because I believe that all are connected.

A: How so?

Q: (Laura) I get it! The Zeus thing. The whole Zeus thing, the bearing of children, the moving out in all these various ways, manifestations or patterns as defined by the 'children' through all the various levels, so that it eventually all comes back around to 7th density.

A: And what does it mean when it "comes back around?"

Q: (Laura) Union with the One. And it all just keeps going around and around.

A: And C*** says...

Q: (C***) You mean, what happens when we all get back to 7th density?

A: We mean what do you think?

Q: (C***) If we are patterned after the myths of Zeus, and we have gone forth, and there are lots of scatterings of fragments upon the earth having many experiences, and as we grow and advance, we come to the truth and the full meaning, we merge back together again with all of the wisdom of all of these experiences.

A: Yes, but is not just the "Earth."

Q: (C***) That's why I say we go into another level...

A: But, C***, what of those not on the Earth?

Q: (C***) They are in the same process.

Q: (C***) Do they have different myths?

A: They have different everything... But, in the final analysis, it is really just the same!

Q: (C***) Then I would say that when everyone graduates from their finite, physical existences, then they occupy the same space at a different vibration, and go onto other lessons and experiences and advances that I cannot conceive of at the moment.

A: But what is "the moment?"

Q: (C***) The moment? I haven't thought that far ahead yet!

A: Or have you, but you simply do not perceive it as such?

Q: (C***) Probably so. How many people are in this particular group that Laura and I are in, for the purpose of this work?

A: Up to you to discover.

Q: (C***) Well, I thought I'd give it a shot! (Laura) Does it have anything to do with the three dominos, the three slices of pizza, the three dominos missing from the set?

A: Not really, but we do understand that Dominos does make good pizza!

Q: (Laura) Why do you keep referring to the pizzas. Is there something in Italy? [pause] You aren't going to answer me, are you?

Q: (Laura) Well, I wasn't being facetious!

A: But we were! Mirth!

Q: (C***) Happy to be of service! (Laura) Yes! We are going crazy down here trying to figure all this out and you guys are just joking around up there on 6th density!

A: No need to "go crazy."

[....]
A: What about the mosaic?

Q: (Laura) Are you saying that she needs to start gathering the pieces and putting the mosaic together?

A: Close. Or memorize concept and actualize.

Q: (Laura) Okay, opening the door to the mosaic, memorizing that concept, and actualizing. Okay, the tape is almost gone.

A: Suggest you expand your study of the Canaries to include any possible connections to the "Roswell Incident."

Q: (C***) Thinking is electrical. Does a person leave an electrical echo and can certain combinations produce harmony which is cumulative and exponential, thereby certain group’s thinking can produce more than others, or individually?

A: Close. Now, for C***. Suggestion: Combine frequencies to witness the development of a directed wave effect; packs a potent "punch."

Q: (C***) And is this related to the group of seven? Seven pieces of pizza?

A: Certainly! See what letting it flow does, C***?

Q: [Question as to whether dominos is an acronym for anything]

A: Could be... And if so, be on the lookout for others.
[MJF: "Dominoes" is a game played with rectangular tiles featuring all combinations of spot counts between zero and six on one side only. The name "domino" is probably derived from the resemblance to a kind of carnival costume worn during the Venetian Carnival, often consisting of a black-hooded robe and a white mask. So this may take us back to secret societies again - think of Stanley Kubrick's movie Eyes Wide Shut which depicted scenes of secret society members (the Illuminati?) wearing black hooded cloaks and masks. People also talk about getting all your dominoes lined up in a line, which in turn relates to Domino toppling, the activity of standing up dominoes in sequence known as a domino run and then triggering the first one in line to create a chain reaction also called the "domino effect". A "domino effect" or chain reaction is the cumulative effect produced when one event sets off a chain of similar or other events. The term domino effect can be used literally (an observed series of actual collisions) or metaphorically (causal linkages within systems such as global finance or politics). The term is used both to imply that an event is inevitable or highly likely (as it has already started to happen), and conversely to imply that an event is impossible or highly unlikely (the one domino left standing).

Q: (C***) Can we make good pizza?

A: If you use the right ingredients.

Q: (C***) What does that mean?

A: Recipes.

The reference to a "group of seven" above also reminds me of what the C's once said about perpendicular realities in the Session dated 29 April 29 1995:
Q: (L) What is the issue?

A: Learning increases power.

Q: (L) Okay, what are we trying to learn here in this walk down memory lane?

A: How many times do you learn when led by the hand, network!

[....]
Q: (L) Alright! Where are we now? We have discovered that Terry has a perpendicular reality that has been running through his life and probably is an ongoing thing, is this correct?

Q: (T) What is a perpendicular reality? (L) Well, you have side by side alternate realities, this one goes this way [gestures up and down]

A: Intersection is at realm border.

Q: (L) So, in other words, you could follow along in your mind to the realm border because you have an intersecting reality with it. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, I tried. (T) It sounded good to me. I have an escape hatch!

A: They merge.

Q: (L) Okay, we have discovered the significance of the fact that Terry is part alien with a perpendicular alien reality that causes him to interact with other people who also have these perpendicular realities. What's the point? [Laughter] (Susan) Something to do! (J) It's a hobby.

A: "Point" is 3rd density concept, and you need "refresher" course!

Q: (T) Remedial Cassiopaean. (L) Well, I am just trying to understand what this whole thing is all about. What are we getting at here?

A: Then learn from what we communicate to you and what you already have "locked up" inside of you i.e., time to get the key!

Q: (L) What I think is, maybe everybody does this, right now on the planet. There are always different groups that are forming connections with other people with whom they share an alternate reality. (J) In other words, we are all being attracted to each other? (F) Right. That makes sense. (L) In which case, what alternate reality do we share or do we share no alternate reality and are each representatives of an alternate reality different from each other and are a connection point?

A: Latter concept is exactly correct!

Q: (T) We are what is common to each other in our group?

A: What did we say about increasing power?

Q: (L) So, in other words, each one of us is connected to our own reality and groups of our own realities and...

[....]

Q: [Terry draws figure which looks like polygon with perpendicular extensions to each side.] Is that the idea?

A: Now, circularize base. Now enclose with outer circle. Now, make clean copy on another page.

Q: (J) Is this a crop circle?

A: Has been done, yes. Designates union of perpendicular realities.

Q: (L) Was the town that Terry went through one of the perpendicular reality towns?

A: Close. Need seven spokes.

Q: (L) Each person in the group is a spoke?

Q: (L) Are we ultimately going to have seven spokes?

Q: (T) Are the five of us here, five of those spokes?

A: Open.

Q: (T) That was diplomatic, wasn't it? Is there more to this concept?

A: Of course!

Q: (L) Once the seven spokes are in place in terms of persons, is that going to increase our power/knowledge exponentially?

A: Explosively.

This concept of an "exponential" increase in knowledge had already been mentioned by the C's as early as the Session dated 9 October 1994:

Q: (L) You say that part of what was done to the human race was that our capacity to retain or absorb knowledge was reduced genetically, was there anything done to Frank or I either before or after birth in this regard?

A: In process of altering to make smarter. Ongoing since conception. Capacity for processing information will increase exponentially.

Q: (L) You mean we are going to get smarter than we already are?

A: Much.
[Much laughter]

However, the C's had further advice on building one's capacity for processing information, which they gave in the Session dated 3 May 1997:​

Q: Okay. I have the idea. Now, let me ask about the really strange things that I have been discovering. I am sure that I am not even halfway through it. But, let me ask this: am I correct in my thinking that following the genetic clues is part of the key...

A: Connect the dots and when you have finished, you will have a "Gaugin."
[MJF: which reminds me of those connect the dots magazines, which allow you to create pictures by connecting the pre-set dots on the pages.]

Q: Hmmm... (A) In other words, a masterpiece... (L) Okay, we know that the bloodline is important by virtue of being of the Nordic or Celtic heritage. In going through the transcripts, I came across numerous instances where a "sect" was mysteriously mentioned over and over again. I am thinking that this sect, as you call it, is this organization that we refer to as the "Quorum."

A: What is "sect" the root word of?

Q: Sector, section, (T) sectarian... (A) A branch... (L) Anything else you want to add to that?

A: Ask away.

Q: Does this other group that you have mentioned, the Nation of the Third Eye, are they one and the same?

A: The Third Eye expands vision into the unseen.
[MJF: The Third Eye (or inner eye) is normally considered to be the Pineal gland, which provides perception beyond ordinary sight and is a gate that leads to the inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. Curiously, C. W. Leadbeater thought that by extending an "etheric tube" from the third eye, it is possible to develop microscopic and telescopic vision, which seems to correlate to the idea of building a bridge to higher densities and discovering variable physicality. ]

Q: Seeing the unseen. You mentioned once before that the "Rosicrucians act as a thief in the night." You also mentioned that I ought to dig into the Rosicrucians, and I went to the University library, and it was essentially missing...

A: Connect the Rosicrucians to your favourite island by the "beech." Horticulturally, please, and family.
[MJF: An indirect reference to Sir Francis Bacon whose name meant "Beech Tree" in old Norman French. Curiously, my own French Norman family name means "Ash Tree".]

Q: Oak Island?

A: Yup! Then, connect the Pyrenees to the Canaries.

Q: Okay, a "thief in the night." The destruction of the Templars...

A: Research the history of the Canary Islands for clue.

Q: Is there any connection to the fact that those guys at the University of Tenerife were communicating back in February and March? Might there be more to this connection?

A: Maybe, but do you know the history of this place?

Q: Well, no I don't. That one slipped by. I will follow that one... You also once before said that when a certain 7 people assembled into a perpendicular reality, that the learning would be exponential. I am sure we are not there yet, but I am wondering if this information I have discovered about bloodlines and potential activation of DNA has any connection to that idea?

A: Build your staircase one step at a time.

Thus, the C's are telling us here that we need to build our staircase of knowledge one step at a time. Curiously, this idea reflects Sir Francis Bacon's (an alleged Freemason and Rosicrucian Master) own approach to learning as set out in his seven step programme of initiation, which is also reflected in the use of the symbol of Jacob’s Ladder in Freemasonry - which is is often depicted as a spiral staircase. The idea of a seven step initiation process dates back to the ancient Egyptian initiation rites of illumination, which the Freemasons (the modern counterparts of the Osirians) have adopted. I wrote about this in an article titled The Egyptian Pilgrimage of Initiation. Here is the relevant extract from it:
The First Degree Mysteries of Earth and Water

During preparation at Buhen, the novice learned to control his physical appetites and underwent a prolonged period of purification. This was deemed to be one of the lesser mysteries, that of the Earth. Throughout all this time he was tested in his emotional responses, intelligence, will power and obedience. When he manifested the required qualities, he would undergo final preparation by being placed in a grotto in complete darkness (MJF: Compare here with the dark underground chambers used for initiation ceremonies by the Knights Templar, as discovered, for example, in Portugal).

At the Temple of Philae, his eyes were bandaged (
cf. here with the initial blindfolding of the Entered Apprentice Freemason of the 1st Degree) and he was led to the Gate of Man, where he was asked the Password. He was questioned by a master and underwent trials to test his courage. He took the oath of fidelity with a sword at his throat and only after that were the bandages removed. Before him lay a ladder of seven steps and an allegorical figure portraying eight doors. He ascended the ladder (MJF: cf. the use of Jacob’s Ladder in Freemasonry) in full knowledge that it was an allegory for the seven stages of alchemical transformation (MJF: cf. here with Sir Francis Bacon’s alchemical Ladder of the Intellect from his Formula of Interpretation – see below and ref. Francis Bacon’s Formula of Interpretation (sirbacon.org)). He was then awarded the first degree, that of Pastophoris, taught the hand clasp and the password ‘Amoun’ – be discreet. Attaining this degree was held to represent the second of the lesser mysteries, that of Water. The knowledge associated with it was that of natural sciences, anatomy, healing, symbology and the common form of hieroglyphic writing.

The elements of this ancient initiation rite can still be seen today in the First or Entered Apprentice Degree of modern Freemasonry where the candidate also learns passwords and receives a secret handshake or grip. See: Freemasonry: Entered Apprentice Degree | Excommunicate for details. For the Second Degree of Fellow Craft see: SECOND DEGREE OR CEREMONY OF PASSING (bilderberg.org) and for the Third Degree of Master Mason see: Third Degree of United Grand Lodge freemasonry (bilderberg.org)

I have attached the full article as a word copy for those who may wish to read it.

Finally, the term "Mosaic Consciousness" also got mentioned again in the following extract from the transcripts:

Q: Okay. So, then I had the thought that 'Percy' was the centre of an incredibly complex web. It was like what you had described for me before: mosaic consciousness. I could see connections no matter which way I looked. I mean, literally everything connects... alchemy, Rosicrucians, Masons, physics, genetics, eschatology, Cassiopaea, prime numbers, Medusa, Perseus... I mean, it is the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my life...

A: So far...

Q: Okay. But, that led to the idea of the universe being like a sort of spider web, with the spider being at the centre... kind of an expanded and more complex 'perpendicular reality' idea. All the levels connected by the threads, or conduits... the gravity binder from the spider in the centre... am I onto something here?

A: Stay tuned...

And that is good advice. We should stay tuned.

I thought I would end this discussion of 'Mosaic Consciousness' by quoting Forum member's Wendathon-Wemdu's reaction to the C's comments in the Session dated 14 July 1996:
A: Maybe, but suggest you learn to blend mosaic consciousness.

I am so glad they said this!!! All my life I tried explaining to people how I retain and remember so much information. It is through this mosaic concept, which I have actually called it a mosaic in attempting to explain it to others. Everything you learn can be applied in numerous realms, not just specifically the vein through which you learned something specific. Each new learned thing is like a tiny picture, which when placed within and amongst all the other "smaller pictures" you have gathered creates the giant larger picture. And when you use the things you learn they are reinforced and all the more so when you teach it to others.

For instance, I am a business major with a focus in management, but first I was a mother. All the techniques I used for managing my children were perfectly applicable to business, because in both situations you are managing people, attempting to get them to do what you need them to, when it may not necessarily coincide with their desire to comply. In another case, at my first job, I used my religious training manuals for learning proper public speaking techniques, to revamp the scripts I used in telemarketing. Because the pointers and tips given in the public speaking training were equally effective and applicable to persuading someone to listen to you on the phone.

Everything you learn can be utilized in other ways than you were specifically taught which overlap and mesh together to form a large cohesive picture! When you carry the knowledge into another realm it reinforces the information and helps you expand on what you already knew about it. Learning is fun!

Attachments

• The Egyptian Pilgrimage of Initiation.docx
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
Q: (L) Well, they say that the Grays are assisting the Consortium, this is the Hopi material... Who is doing the assisting? Hmmmm... give me a clue... I think that the Nordic aliens are controlling the Lizards, who created the Grays, which are probes of the Lizards, and are purportedly assisting the Consortium...

A: Assisting? Or maybe influencing?!? And if so, how so?!? And, is not this the whole point? Are you not ultimately influenced always?!? In EVERYTHING you do? We have stated thus numerous times... So, please let us not get off the track, okay?
[MJF: the C's seem unusually 'tetchy' in that last part of their response, like a teacher who is grumpy with his/her students for not getting the point.]
And I think this is an important clue on the subject that we (on the surface of the planet and below it) are an experiment and we are not in control of our actions (I am paraphrasing the C's).

I recall reading Corey Goode and David Wilcock in their revelations about the underground civilisation in their Cosmic Disclosure series, which never rang true. Salla seems to have been involved with that crowd. See: Cosmic Disclosure Seasons 1 thru 12 transcripts Corey Goode, David Wilcock : Corey Goode, David Wilcock, et al : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive and The Cosmic Secret (2019) - IMDb
Yes, I remember the series very well. I probably saw nearly all of the seasons, and found them very entertaining, much in the same way that I enjoy Star Trek. Salla did interact a lot with Goode and Wilcock, but then again, Salla has been open to engaging with many different people involved in this sphere. I like Salla because of his openness, but over the years, I have found his interviews to be more entertaining than informative. This is because I have matured, and many of the people I used to take into consideration, I no longer find reliable nor reasonable.

Back in the day Wilcock, a promotor of the Ra Law of One material, wrote some pretty good stuff but once he hooked up with Corey Goode, who presents himself as a whistle blower on the secret space programme and promoter of the so-called alien 'Alliance' which is coming to mankind's rescue, his standing in the UFO sphere went completely downhill.​
Although I completely agree that Wilcock drastically changed when he joined forces with Goode, I do not feel that his "standing" went downhill within the UFO sphere, because the UFO sphere has no "standing" itself. Over the years, I have come to realize that this sphere is simply a commercial industry oriented towards informing and/or entertaining its consumers. And like many such spheres, the consumers descend into cliques, which fosters the phenomenon of othering: us vs them! When Wilcock joined Gaia and Goode, he chose to lean more towards entertaining than informing.

Could the Rosteem be these S-Men or Secret Order members?​
I wouldn't know how to help you with that question. I appreciate all the insights you shared, but I'm still trying to get a grip on the Brotherhood of the Snake, a.k.a. the Lizard Beings. I managed to read more than half of Bramley's Gods of Eden, but I ended up putting it down because the foundation of the book requires the willingness to believe that this Brotherhood is what's been manipulating mankind's most powerful people throughout history. It's challenging enough to openly see the World Economic Forum so boldly asserting their plans for humanity, not to mention the "what do we do with all these useless people?..." and it's equally challenging to consider that even these people are being manipulated by more powerful forces that are more evil than they are!

Yes, I remember the series very well. I probably saw nearly all of the seasons, and found them very entertaining, much in the same way that I enjoy Star Trek. Salla did interact a lot with Goode and Wilcock, but then again, Salla has been open to engaging with many different people involved in this sphere. I like Salla because of his openness, but over the years, I have found his interviews to be more entertaining than informative. This is because I have matured, and many of the people I used to take into consideration, I no longer find reliable nor reasonable.

Although I completely agree that Wilcock drastically changed when he joined forces with Goode, I do not feel that his "standing" went downhill within the UFO sphere, because the UFO sphere has no "standing" itself. Over the years, I have come to realize that this sphere is simply a commercial industry oriented towards informing and/or entertaining its consumers. And like many such spheres, the consumers descend into cliques, which fosters the phenomenon of othering: us vs them! When Wilcock joined Gaia and Goode, he chose to lean more towards entertaining than informing.

I wouldn't know how to help you with that question. I appreciate all the insights you shared, but I'm still trying to get a grip on the Brotherhood of the Snake, a.k.a. the Lizard Beings. I managed to read more than half of Bramley's Gods of Eden, but I ended up putting it down because the foundation of the book requires the willingness to believe that this Brotherhood is what's been manipulating mankind's most powerful people throughout history. It's challenging enough to openly see the World Economic Forum so boldly asserting their plans for humanity, not to mention the "what do we do with all these useless people?..." and it's equally challenging to consider that even these people are being manipulated by more powerful forces that are more evil than they are!
I appreciate your comments. When I said that Wilcock's standing went downhill within the UFO sphere, I meant this objectively in the sense that he was no longer a member of the "UFO club" appearing at conferences and on programmes like Ancient Aliens. He seems to have become persona no grata where they are concerned - in England we would say "he has been sent to Coventry", meaning shunned. But I take your point completely. I recall this has even been mentioned in the transcripts, where the C's have stated to Laura and the Chateau Crew that they are beyond all that now.

Bramley's The Gods of Eden is not the easiest of reads. However, it has been suggested as a primer for people who are new to the Forum since it provides a background to the manipulations of the PTB (Lizard/Orion agents) and their operations behind the scenes over the aeons. I note your difficulties in believing that "this Brotherhood is what's been manipulating mankind's most powerful people throughout history". However, there is implied support for this notion from the C's in the following extract from the transcripts:
Q: (L) Who was Hermes Trismegistus?

A: Traitor to court of Pharoah Rana.

Q: (L) Who is Pharoah Rana?

A: Egyptian leader of spiritual covenant.

Q: (L) In what way was Hermes a traitor?

A: Broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East.

Q: (L) Who did Hermes betray?

A: Himself; was power hungry.

Q: (L) What acts did he do?

A: Broke covenant; he inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, and Persians et cetera.

Q: (L) What was his purpose in doing this?

A: Divide and conquer as inspired by those referred to as Brotherhood in Bramley book you have read.

Q: (L) Is this the Brotherhood of the Snake Hermes formed in rejection of unity?

A: Hermes did not form it; it was long since in existence.

Q: (L) Who was the originator of the Brotherhood of the Serpent as described in the Bramley book?

A: Lizard Beings.

When you consider the C's said that Hermes Trismegistus was operating in 5211 BC approximately, then this does tend to support Bramley's contention that the Brotherhood (or "the custodians" as he also calls them) have been operating and influencing events behind the scenes throughout known history. Let us not overlook the timeline manipulations of the Orions (Greys and Lizards) either.

Just how far back the Brotherhood's influence over mankind may reach can perhaps be gauged by the comments the C's made here in the Session dated 18 October 1994:

Q: (L) What is the true source of the brotherhood of the snake in terms of human members?

A: Adam and Eve.

Q: (L) Were Adam and Eve real people?

Q: (L) A group of people?

A: Thought pattern change not a giving into temptation.

Q: (L) What or who were these people? What country did they live in?

A: All people. Realm border crossing.

Q: (L) You mean this occurred at a time when realms crashed or crossed each other?

Q: (L) Did this involve a war of some sort between one group of beings and another group?

A: Realm crossing has many manifestations.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if it hadn't been the Lizzies it would have been someone else?

Q: (L) Was this just sort of destined to happen?

Q: (L) Is it just part of a great cosmic drama?

Thus, if we take this at face value, it seems the Brotherhood have always been with us in one form or another since the fall of man 309,000 years ago.

If you like science fiction, then the Brotherhood may well have been depicted in the film adaptation of Edgar Rice Burrough's Barsoom novels John Carter [from Mars] - see John Carter (film) - Wikipedia

In the movie, the human hero John Carter is captured on Mars by a character called Shang, who explains to him the purpose of the Therns (an alien group with time travel and teleportation capabilities) and how they manipulate the civilizations of different worlds to their doom, feeding off the planet's resources in the process, and intend to do the same thing with Barsoom (Mars). These manipulations included provoking wars and conflicts, setting one group of Martians against another in a divide and conquer strategy. Sounds familiar!

Although the movie was panned by the critics, I don't think it was as bad as all that and it tried to stay faithful to Burrough's original concept. It was not helped by Disney dropping the "from Mars" tag from the movie's name and the fact that George Lucas had already plundered a lot of Burrough's material for his Star Wars films, making it something of a deja vu experience for moviegoers. If you haven't seen it, I would suggest renting it since it does contain a few hidden, occult messages for those who can spot these things. Curiously, the C's have said the Atlanteans colonised a more Earth like Mars (as depicted in the movie) building cities and infrastructure all over the planet. However, Mars satellites have also produced evidence for nuclear warfare on Mars, a planet that has long been associated with war. Indeed, the C's picked-up on this connection here:

Q: (L) What does this one mean?

A: Planet.

Q: (L) What was the meaning of the circle my husband found in his driveway?

A: Mars.

Q: (L) What message did that convey?

A: Astrological.

Q: (L) Did it convey any message other than astrological?

A: What does Mars represent?

Q: (L) War... anger, energy, struggle, assertiveness, sex, life...

A: First four.

Perhaps someone could ask in a future session who was fighting who on Mars and exploding nuclear weapons.​

The C's have told us of a huge subterranean civilisation or civilisations which include Aryan humans, reanimated humans (soldiers), Orion humanoid types, Greys and Grey hybrids. In aggregate, they may number more than a billion beings. The C's even gave Laura some figures on one occasion for the alien presence on (or under the) Earth
This subterranean population appears in many channeled works, most of which seem co-opted by STS. It is not surprising to me that, consistently, this majority portray the underground ones as benevolent brothers and sisters who are coming to meet us at some point, so, I judge it reasonable to beware. :-)

If it helps, I think the C's explained what you are speaking of in the following two sessions, which discussed the concept of 'mosaic consciousness'.
Ha ha, I just read your wonderful response to my message and feel it is as if on some level, you were reading my mind / knowing what I was about to post next. I had started writing something yesterday that I feel is connected to mosaic consciousness but did not consciously connect the reference with what I had written. It relates on some level to the 'overlap' or 'merging' of realities, how we are driven to seek knowledge.

But first...

A: Then learn from what we communicate to you and what you already have "locked up" inside of you i.e., time to get the key!

"Time to get the key".

That line really struck me as I had just been reflecting this morning on when I found this forum. I feel this is also part of what leads so many people here to this forum... I know I was searching for a way to 'unlock' awareness that seemed to be patiently waiting just on the periphery of my consciousness. Many experiences I had before I arrived here (most of them pretty horrible) were clearly to help me see the truth in what was being revealed here. Upon arriving here, I recognised that there was not just one 'key' that would allow me to come to greater awareness, that it would happen in layers, there were keys, upon keys, doorways within doorways...

This is what I wrote yesterday and didn't have time to post:

I was thinking generally about what was said about Laura's father, Laura, the bloodline mentioned by the C's, the way she has been attacked since a young child and still has become the most dedicated seeker of real knowledge... and my mind wandered for a moment.

I was wondering how many of these 'characters' or events we are learning about or at the very least - a part of their story - might in some way potentially belong directly to our own journey... 'us in the past'.

Perhaps in many ways through this research/knowledge gathering, we are 're-membering' (individually and as a collective) on subconscious/cellular/energetic levels. For example, some people might be more 'activated' by some subjects than others, be drawn to specific places on the Earth and have little conscious understanding of why. Some might see pictures of places or engravings, or visit ancient ruins, hear music, read someone else's life story, see a film, see an artefact in a museum, feel a powerful connection with specific locations on the planet, ancient civilisations, etc and it invokes some kind of 'memory' or feeling they don't quite understand, that activates and compels them to research and explore deeper knowledge about a particular subject, visit places they 'have never been'... you get the idea. It is a 'remembering' of something they have a 'record' of in their Soul, even if it is seemingly buried in the subconscious.

I am probably not going to explain this very well but here goes:

dis-membering: puling our conscious memory apart / wiping our memories - to some degree - as individual fragments of the original soul / creating distortions or blocks in our individual consciousness via the information field, through individual and collective trauma, and through things like burning off our DNA.

re-membering: putting ourselves back together through travelling our own life path moving towards STO consciousness, learning, observing, interacting with others of a certain vibration / FRV, interfacing with the information field (on multiple levels), learning discernment (what feels 'true'/ what feels distorted), creating intentional space and opportunity for deeper knowledge within us to naturally rise, activate, crystallise and allowing us (individually and collectively) to find a way to move forward with real intention and awareness... to actively, consciously choose with intention through light-knowledge-love to remain open to the highest potential experience / 'Union with the One'.

I don't know if that makes sense, but that is what I was seeing in my mind as I was pondering the beauty and depth of information offered through this forum, the incredible intelligence and insight shared by many, and how so many here are benefitting and growing in knowledge and awareness. We are 're-membering' ourselves and our collective journey on some level, and amplifying the connection by being part of this forum/Fellowship collective. This, I suspect, is a part of mosaic consciousness, if I understand the term correctly. As this increases/amplifies, on some level it helps us see a way forward and the bigger picture in terms of our growth-awareness-evolution and it affects all who are genuinely connected. I feel that the benefits of this expanding consciousness/vibration is not limited purely to this forum - but ultimately on some level that light-knowledge-love is emanating out, not only affecting those within this density, but also beyond. (I am sure the C's have said something like this in a session, but could not remember exactly what to search for.)

Anyway, just some thoughts
💫

These days, my kid has been lobbying me all day to get a dog and as a solo parent, I don't feel like getting more lives under my responsibility, but I know how they can be great companions for kids. This session just made more scared to say yes.
I think one should be wary of any desire to read general pronouncements where a specific case is being addressed, and one, besides, that Laura meant to enquire about only in very general terms, since evidently she didn’t want to deviate the session’s attention from the other issues being discussed. So, interpreting from the C’s answer that it is always detrimental to undertake responsibilities for the care of a pet because that can lead to being exposed to negative energies, just like that and without any qualifications, is missing the point. And the point was made sufficiently clear when they specified “This is not a time for persons who have issues of their own to take on responsibility for another creature that can act as a conduit of negative energies”. That doesn’t mean that everyone should stop feeling empathy and forcefully smother any desire to start caring for a creature that could have a chance of a better life under one’s auspices, because, after all, striving to align firmly in the STO camp implies the willingness to give something from ourselves to that “Other” which in broader terms is the entire universe, including 2D creatures. All personal and particular circumstances should be evaluated and put on the balance, of course, and people with “issues of their own” that are already draining their energy should probably refrain from undertaking such new responsibilities before concentrating all their resources in dealing with said issues.

Back
Top Bottom