Session 26 July 2014

Divide By Zero said:
Awesome session! Thanks!

(dugdeep) I had a pretty crazy experience on sleeping a couple of nights ago. Just a lot of like waves of energy coming over me, and like really tenseness in the body and that sort of thing... I was just wondering what was going on there?

A: Brain chemical adjustment.

I've been having this kind of stuff too- and difficulty in sleeping due to it. The last few days have been better with sleep, but still soreness/tenderness. Feels like being tired, even if the day is relaxed. EE doesn't help much, sometimes amplifies it.

Also, it can come with anger later on. Example: today I felt sore, and in reading SOTT I just got infuriated by the ridiculousness of the whole gaza and MH17 situations and how people eat it up. It's partly narcissism, but when will people wake up? (and not take twitter as a source- sheesh!)

My experience was a little more intense than what it sounds like you're describing. It lasted for about half an hour, on and off, where massive waves of energy would rush through my body making it completely tense up to the point where I couldn't really move. I was drifting in and out of dream states at the same time and had one dream where a group of people were collectively lifting me over their heads and spinning me around, and it completely felt like I was really being spun - dizziness, nausea, the whole bit. After the fact, the whole experience felt vaguely positive, but I was left with an overall feeling of "What the &%$ was that?!"

Thank you for these new sessions! Getting them up so quickly, great coverage of topics and the merging of some .ie solar system grounding - electrical arcing - opening up - gas emissions - mysterious blow holes!....
When reading this answer, in this session.....

"A: No, glacial rebound will fall within months when the tipping point is reached."

I had a ( long winded, as it turns out) question pop strait into my head!

Q: What is being measured? To get to the tipping point they referring to? -Electrical/Temperature/Atmospheric grounding potential(dust)/Ppm of atmospheric gasses/Astronomical or a combination of these? Maybe a system that we don't know about?

I'm eagerly awaiting Pierre's book.......

Another very interesting and inspiring session! Thank you Laura and crew!

Concerning what the C's said here:
Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

Does anyone know which book Mouravieff spoke about this particular topic?

Skyalmian said:
Bobo08 said:
Laura said:
Q: (Aya) Is there any information or material that is in Japan or in Japanese that needs to be preserved that can help society?

A: Let us just say that most of what is helpful is already transmitted to the West. And much of that is, like most other things, corrupted.

Q: (Turgon) I have one more. Is there any validity to the information on heartmath.org about heart and brainwave coherence, or is it just a short term fix like EFT?

A: It is total nonsense and inducement to dissociation and destruction of conscience. Navel gazing anyone?

The above reminds me of Buddhism, Buddhist meditation and similar Eastern New Age practices that are quite prevalent in Oriental countries. I have always thought that they are very self-centered and only promote non-doing. It is interesting to read the C's answers above. Although there might be some good stuff in Buddhism in the past, the currently practiced form is corrupted and only inducement to destruction of conscience.
Furthermore on this subject, what of "solfeggio frequencies", for example? Same thing? (E.g. _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xpI00ShS4M )

I ask because of the prolonged trauma of 2013 more or less produced a 'SLEEP' defense mechanism, with strong dissociation and derealization. EE and that track were started in full in November to counter a newly-forming panic disorder.

=======================================================================================================

Divide By Zero said:
Awesome session! Thanks!

(dugdeep) I had a pretty crazy experience on sleeping a couple of nights ago. Just a lot of like waves of energy coming over me, and like really tenseness in the body and that sort of thing... I was just wondering what was going on there?

A: Brain chemical adjustment.

I've been having this kind of stuff too- and difficulty in sleeping due to it. The last few days have been better with sleep, but still soreness/tenderness. Feels like being tired, even if the day is relaxed. EE doesn't help much, sometimes amplifies it.

Also, it can come with anger later on. Example: today I felt sore, and in reading SOTT I just got infuriated by the ridiculousness of the whole gaza and MH17 situations and how people eat it up. It's partly narcissism, but when will people wake up? (and not take twitter as a source- sheesh!)

Skyalmian & Divide By Zero,

I couldn't help notice a similarity with the EE breathing. I mostly have been doing the 6-3-9 sequence of EE and notice that it seems to help with relaxation and stimulating the vagus nerve.

I watched half of Skyalmain's 528Hz video and felt kind of relaxed (in a take me to your leader way).

I have never felt that EE is responsible for any negative effects so I am surprised that you, Divide By Zero would associate being "infuriated" with EE.

I tried to find the C's references to "breathing" so here are a few examples:

Session 14 May 1998
Q: I thought I was. Can you give me any advice about the
psychomantium? I try to not try and it is pretty hard. I mean, my
eyeballs fall out of my head. Should I change my breathing?
A: Meditate, do not anticipate.
Q: When you say that, do you mean that I should not anticipate
being able to SEE something?
A: Yes.

Session Date: March 7th 2009
Q: (Craig) Is there a whole new direction by the work of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar?
A: Could be...
Q: (L) So what's this Sri Sri guy into? (Craig) He's [teaching "Art of Living" breathing/meditation]. Is this a worthwhile program for the
benefit of mankind?
A: In certain respects, yes. But it is lacking balance.
Q: (Craig) Which area does balance need to be improved?
A: Remember that nearly the entire world was against the war over sixty years ago and it came nonetheless. Meditation to calm the
mind and commune with higher realms will do nothing to balance this realm.

Q: (L) Clearly from my experience, meditation to master yourself and your reactions is a very beneficial thing.
A: Yes. But then what does one do with that mastery?
Q: (Craig) It serves to help people who don't know how to control their mind or their emotions.
A: Yes. And teach them when where and how to use those emotions for change. Overcoming emotions so that one is not affected by
what is out there and inside is little more than becoming an automaton.
Q: (Craig) Can these breathing techniques help - Sudarshan Kriya?
A: Absolutely!!!!!!!
Q: (Craig) Is it one of the best tools we can use to revive people's humanity?
A: Yes. But don't forget the balance. Facing reality and mastering the self alternating with meditation for recovery.

Session 09 June 2009
The first day of the Art of Living course was devoted to preparatory stretching and breathing techniques. This is called "Pranayama"
and you really need a trained instructor to learn this - there's no way it can be taught by me writing about it!
The second day, Craig taught us the Sudarshen Kriya. Again, this requires instruction and guidance. Nobody can teach you by writing
about it!
This was a very interesting experience for a number of reasons. At one point, several people in the room simultaneously were startled
by hearing a voice or voices and asked "Who is in the front hall?!" Even though they heard voices, the dogs did not bark and no one
was there. It was discussed and all agreed that they heard a woman's voice in particular, and it was quite clear in sound even if they
did not make out any words. This will come up in the session.
The next thing that happened was that, at the same time that the others were hearing this voice, (or voices), I had been having an
exchange with "myself in the future" - the Cassiopaeans. This is hard to describe because I'm really not a trancy airy fairy type
person. But, after doing the Kriya, in the relaxed space afterward, there was a clear exchange of information and the question in my
mind was "what were you talking about when you said "What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with
their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain
the needed assistance" in the last session? I really wanted to know where they were going with this "PaleoChristianity" thing.
Well, I received an answer and it was at this point that the people in the room heard the voices though I didn't hear any voices
myself. I did wonder if the voices that the others heard were related to the answers I had just received so clearly in my own head.
Anyway, what I was told - and it was rather clear and precise - was that there were certain parts of the old transcripts where all the
clues had been given and that now was the time to put them together with the Sudarshen Kriya as well as recent hints about
modifications to the Kriya to create an effective Sacramental method.

I went up to go to bed that night but, before I did, I pulled the transcript excerpts together that were still fresh in my mind and will
present them here, now, before I continue. I'll bold those things that were "marked" for me by the Cs during the Kriya.

Session 20 June 2009
Q: (laughter) (L) Well then why were you so enthusiastic when Craig proposed teaching us? I mean, he asked if he should teach us,
and you said yes with seven exclamation points!
A: Got you to do it and jump started your thinking didn't we?!
Q: (L) So the point wasn't that this method was "the best" or the only one or so great. It was to draw our attention to the idea of
breathing, or control of breath, as a means of effecting emotional healing. Is that it?
A: Absolutely!X7

Q: (L) Alright. Let me ask this: This Sudarshan Kriya, it does seem to be useful and helpful. Is that not true?
A: It is mainly useful in group settings.
Q: (L) Okay, so it's useful in group settings. Um...
A: The main thing people need right now is to be cleansed of emotional blockages and programs not to mention karmic burdens.
Q: (L) Okay, so these two techniques that I've always used are useful for private meditation, and this Kriya is useful for group
activities. I don't understand in what order this should come. You're saying that people should work for a time on their emotional
issues privately, and then come together as groups and do something similar to the Sudarshan Kriya?
A: More or less though beware that the so called Sudarshan Kriya is just a variation on an ancient technique.
Q: (L) Okay. Is the ancient version of it better?
A: Yes
Q: (L) And how would it be modified for the ancient version to be revived?
A: The proper words should be spoken during the breathing. Joe, what is the Irish for life?
Q: (Joe) Eh... Beatha? {Pronounced something like "Bah Hah"}
A: Yes
Q: (Joe) That's it. B-E-A-T-H-A. That may not be the original spelling.
A: Ba in Ha out.
Q: (C) And it's pronounced "baha"? (laughter and discussion of Kriya with "ba-ha" instead of "so-hum")
A: Try it!

Well I think I'll stop here with quotes. I was just trying to tie some thoughts together for you guys and ended up self-remembering my own past reading with missing details. I have like I mentioned mostly done the slower relaxing 6-3-9 sequence and avoiding the "Ba in Ha out." I think I am trying to tell myself something here too.

I have a tendency to digress and I apologize for that and only hope this in some way helps or makes some sense.

"baha",
goyacobol :lol2:

dugdeep said:
My experience was a little more intense than what it sounds like you're describing. It lasted for about half an hour, on and off, where massive waves of energy would rush through my body making it completely tense up to the point where I couldn't really move. I was drifting in and out of dream states at the same time and had one dream where a group of people were collectively lifting me over their heads and spinning me around, and it completely felt like I was really being spun - dizziness, nausea, the whole bit. After the fact, the whole experience felt vaguely positive, but I was left with an overall feeling of "What the &%$ was that?!"

Dugdeep, that dream was about "leading". What exactly it meant for you, you are the only one who can figure it out.
I live in Toronto. How can I join the Toronto group?
Thanks everybody for the new session.
Peace :shock:

Zenith said:
Great session here, particularly the info regarding 'staying awake' at all times which is important reminder regarding dissociation. Makes me realise how often in a day my conscience is being 'put back to sleep'.

Yes indeed. Reading the forum in general always gives me important (and definitely needed) reminders regarding the Work.

Thank you all for the session.

Thank you for sharing :) I'm too skinny and lost too much weight too with the diet. Will have to eat even more fat bombs then.

There's so, so much to ponder...
- glacial rebound within (next few?) months
- connecting our chakras within the network
- awakening our conscience and tuning the centres
- the group being homeopathic medicaments for the planet
- EM anomalies or the rise
- telepathic ability when frequencies change
Thus session is a veritible potpourri of essences...thanks Laura and team for unleashing yet another huge load of information!

Thank you for a most interesting session that touched on many different levels. :flowers:

Oh, and a couple of endorsements:

A: The current is grounded, thus more current "flow". Read Pierre's book!

It really is a fabulous read if you are thinking about it. :cool2:

A: That is a good group. Goodbye.

Nice one Toronto gang! :)

Thanks for another great Session! Many new information to ponder, also the Lightning strikes are getting so powerful. It was my feeling too, after the last thunder storm past away. :(

Thanks for the session! Two of the questions were one's I've wondered about. The ice age onset duration and the frequency fence geographic borders. I'm in Alaska, so those are both very relevant ;)

I'm assuming there will be signs of a coming ice age for those of us paying attention. Months is better than weeks. If for whatever reason, like maybe I'm dissociated and not paying attention for months, I miss the clues and the ice age sneaks up on me - I do have snowshoes and a warm parka :P

Ronnie said:
First there was a vortex of electric charge
Was the electric charge "Man Made"?
Was it a natural earth energy exchange kind of vortex?

which quadrupled the power of the thunder stroke
Does this mean "lightning strike"?

there was a breach of the realm curtain
Did lighting breach the realm curtain?
Did the plane breach the realm curtain?
What is a "realm curtain"? Like a Frequency Fence?

This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots.
That would've happened very quickly for those pilots. What is it that they would have felt?
Is there always bad weather associated with these EM storms? or Vortex's?

Scientists think that the field takes out the sense of balance,The lack of balance also may have induced nausea, which causes lethargy.... And this....Subjects under this kind of stimulation simply stop speaking the moment the field disrupts that part of the brain...And then...Although some kinds of electromagnetic fields, applied to certain areas of the brain, pacify people and put them in a good mood, others are said to induce fear. Sometimes people report a persistent, if mild, sense of unease. Others have a more visceral response, feelings of despair and paranoia, sliding into overwhelming terror...Or even this...Under the worst circumstances, exposure to electromagnetic fields can cause a number of serious effects in the brain. Studies have shown that it can change the flow of blood in the brain, and turn off neuron groups. Some people, under the influence of high magnetic fields have caused people to have violent seizures, and even lose consciousness.

Thanks again, Cs and crew

I'd be interested in answers to your line of thinking. Could these be asked at the next C's session?

Charade said:
Ronnie said:
First there was a vortex of electric charge

This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots.
That would've happened very quickly for those pilots. What is it that they would have felt?
Is there always bad weather associated with these EM storms? or Vortex's?

[...]

I'd be interested in answers to your line of thinking. Could these be asked at the next C's session?

For most of these questions, I don't think we really need to ask the C's. In order:

The answer, "First there was a vortex of electric charge," came together with the suggestion to read Pierre's book. That book will give you the answer to these questions. (In short, natural - things are happening that are way, way beyond human control at this point. The book goes into the details.)

Given the context, yes.

In several past sessions, it's been mentioned that strong electromagnetic fields can open dimensional doors, so to speak. You can search the old sessions to find the answers to these questions.

good session ! very informative...and for me the the frecuency fence is a matter of concern, because I live just in the border of Mexico and USA,
:/ and also 2 days ago we had some small storm in San Diego Area..even though usually don't rain here in summer time.. but there were a lot of lightning! and a boy was dead because of the strike , this was in Venice beach,near Los Angeles..and also in Catalina Island..a man was very injured of a light-strike..this is not common in this area...really! :( Sorry for my English...
farewell for all of you! :)

Back
Top Bottom