Session 27 April 2024

From what I can gather, you are talking about the incident of the UFO in Las Vegas that was on the news in June 2023. Is that correct?

If so, the Cs did talk comment on it. From session June, 24, 2023

If that's not what you are referring to, maybe you could give a bit more information on what it is you are wanting a comment on.
And another video of the supposed alien, and again in Las Vegas. It is hard to see but there is a shadow at the right side of the screen, behind the fence. Interesting analyses in the video.

While going through some older post I stumbled upon the book call Darkness over tibet. And Altair mentioned that it has been mentioned before that the author have never traveled to Tibet to get the material for his book. In the Cs transcript library I cant find them mentioning anywhere. Would be grateful if @Altair could point me to that session.

While going through some older post I stumbled upon the book call Darkness over tibet. And Altair mentioned that it has been mentioned before that the author have never traveled to Tibet to get the material for his book. In the Cs transcript library I cant find them mentioning anywhere. Would be grateful if @Altair could point me to that session.
Look here.

Further to my earlier comments on the Alaskan Triangle, I was watching an old episode of the Ancient Aliens TV show the other day, which was focused on the strange anomalies experienced in Alaska. In the exchange on this subject in the current transcript there is mention made of psychics having seen the underground ET base in Alaska:​

Q: (L) And that that's not a very specific question?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay.

(Nienna) This is a follow-up question from the dark or black pyramid that was asked last session. There are a few people in the area, where this underground pyramid is said to be, that say they think something is there because of an area that is fenced in with a couple of watch towers or something similar on the property. So, my question is, is there something there in that area southwest of Mount McKinley and what some say is the Alaskan Triangle? Is there something there?

A: Yes

Q: (Nienna) If so, what is it?

A: Entry/exit to underground facility with attendant magnetic anomalies. Similar to Skinwalker Ranch.

Q: (Nienna) Why is there so much still coming out recently about the dark or black pyramid?

A: Smoke screen.

Q: (Nienna) On another note, we had a new member who said they were a psychic and belonged with a group of psychics who disagreed with the answer that there is not a pyramid underground in Alaska because they saw it.

(L) Did they see it with their eyes or did they see it psychically?

(Approaching Infinity) Psychically.

(L) Well, that's not terribly trustworthy. They say, "On the contrary, there IS a (pyramidal? pentagonal?) structure in Alaska."

(L) Which is it?

(Joe) Who cares?

(L) A pyramid and a pentagon are...

(Joe) They're asking, what is the shape of this underground base?

(L) Yeah, they say, "It's black and inverted." So, in other words, there is not a pyramid standing up above the landscape. It's allegedly underground and psychics have seen it.

I don't know how recently these psychics claim to have seen the alien base but they would not be the first team of psychics to have seen the base for that honour goes to the psychics or remote viewers acting on behalf of the CIA under Project Stargate.

Quoting Wikipedia (not always a good thing as it seems to be controlled by US intelligence agencies according to a recent article I read in Nexus Magazine):

The Stargate Project was a secret U.S. Army unit established in 1977 at Fort Meade, Maryland, by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and SRI International (a California contractor originally founded as the Stanford Research Institute and attached until 1970 to Stanford University, which is why to this day its HQ is located near the University's campus) to investigate the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications. The project, and its precursors and sister projects, originally went by various code names – 'Gondola Wish', 'Stargate', 'Grill Flame', 'Center Lane', 'Project CF', 'Sun Streak', 'Scanate' – until 1991 when they were consolidated and rechristened as the "Stargate Project".

The Stargate Project's work primarily involved remote viewing, the purported ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance. The project was overseen until 1987 by Lt. Frederick Holmes "Skip" Atwater, an aide and "psychic headhunter" to Maj. Gen. Albert Stubblebine. The unit was small scale, comprising about 15 to 20 individuals, and was run out of "an old, leaky wooden barracks". The Stargate Project was terminated and declassified in 1995 after a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. The CIA had taken over the project after a defense appropriations bill had directed that the program be transferred from DIA to CIA oversight.

For more see: Stargate Project - Wikipedia

Remote viewing research began in 1972 at the SRI in Menlo Park, California. It should be noted that Project Stargate would only receive a mission after all other intelligence attempts, methods, or approaches had already been exhausted. I cannot recall the session concerned but I seem to remember the C's saying that the work of Majestic 12, the alleged super secret organisation set up by President Harry Truman to monitor ET activities and the UFO phenomenon, was privatised and transferred to an American institute during Richard Nixon's presidency, which began in 1968. I would suggest that the institute concerned was the Stanford Research Institute, which got involved in all sorts of mysterious activities for various US government agencies, including the strange affair of the 'Nine Channellings' (also known as the Ennead) that would later see people like Gene Roddenberry of Star Trek fame become involved.

The project used various remote viewers and psychics including Russell Targ, Harold Puthoff, Uri Geller, Ingo Swann, Pat Price and Joseph McMoneagle. However, for the purposes of this piece on the Alaska Triangle and the underground ET base, I would like to focus on one particular remote viewer here and that is Pat Price.

Pat Price
A former Burbank, California, police officer and former Scientologist who participated in a number of Cold War era remote viewing experiments, including the US government-sponsored projects SCANATE and the Stargate Project. Price joined the program after a chance encounter with fellow Scientologists (at the time) Harold Puthoff and Ingo Swann near SRI. Working with maps and photographs provided to him by the CIA, Price claimed to have been able to retrieve information from facilities behind Soviet lines. He is probably best known for his sketches of cranes and gantries which appeared to conform to CIA intelligence photographs. At the time, the CIA took his claims seriously. However, Price is also reputed to have been involved in remote viewing the underground ET base in Alaska, a viewing which may have cost him his life.

In January 2017, the CIA published records online of the Stargate Project as part of the CREST archive. It was through this online publication that researchers became aware for the first time of the involvement of remote viewers in viewing underground facilities in Alaska. Released documents revealed that Mt. Hayes in Alaska, which had been the epicentre of numerous UFO or UAP sightings and disappearances over the years, was a prime target of the investigation. In 1973, DIA analyst Pat Price gave a folder of "UFO bases" he claimed to remote view to Hal Puthoff, the project leader. Apparently, a decade later, the US Army corroborated the existence of four subterranean, ancient sites but they didn't report the findings for fear of ridicule - which could perhaps have led to them losing their funding.

In his book written in 1997, Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America’s Psychic Spies, the author Jim Schnabel describes in detail the involvement of US Intelligence in the controversial issue of “psychic espionage” that began in the 1970s. In the section dedicated to Pat Price, we learn that the extraordinary “psychic spy”, in one of his visions, said that “… in Alaska, the interior of Mount Hayes, the jewel of the northeast of Anchorage, hosted (and still houses) one of the largest secret bases of aliens."

According to Pat Price, the aliens who lived inside the mountain were very similar to humans in appearance, differing only in the internal anatomy, such as heart, lungs, blood and eyes. In addition, Price states that the aliens were able to take control of our mind and that “the Alaska site was also responsible for the malfunction of some American and Soviet space objects.

The mission to investigate under Mt. Hayes was part of what was known as project 8200, although no official record of it has ever been published publicly in print or online. For more on this subject see the following video, which contains a lot of interesting information on disappearances in Alaska Triangle, the magnetic anomalies the C's referred to and the local native populations' encounters with strange small beings who might well be alien Greys:

It is Pat Price's report and that of his remote viewing colleagues that they saw two types of beings in the underground bases, including the large subterranean base under Mt. Hayes, one type clearly being alien and the other evidently human, that may unfortunately have led to his demise in strange circumstances. The C's have talked a lot about a body called the Consortium, which comprises human and alien members, with the aliens evidently in the ascendancy. The human members also seem to be linked with the shadow government that operates behind the scenes with a worldwide reach. The fact that Price saw humans and aliens working together in the underground base may be indicative of the Consortium at work. I would venture that most US intelligence operatives are completely unaware of the shadow government, which operates through black projects without any US government oversight. The fact that Price reported on this alien/human collaboration may have made him a target for the security operatives working for the shadow government or the aliens themselves (see below). This leads us back to Majestic 12 and what the C's said about the purported release of the 'Majestic 12 documents', which mysteriously found their way into the hands of well known UFO researcher and writer, Jaime Shandera, who then disclosed them to the public in the belief that they were genuine:
Q: (L) Are the Majestic 12 documents...

A: Semi-factual.

Q: (L) Were they dummied up?

A: Near.

Q: (L) Who did this and why?

A: To leak information and disinformation. Many were involved. ONI and CIA.

You will note that according to the C's both the CIA and the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) were involved in the production of the Majestic 12 documents. It is curious therefore to note that Pat Price would meet with officials from the ONI as well as the NSA in Washington shortly before his death.

According to Frank Pearlman (not his real name), a former marine veteran who had served in Vietnam and was a close associate of Pat Price, Price had flown from West Virginia to Washington D.C. where on 13 July 1975 he had met with people from the Office of Naval Intelligence and the National Security Agency that were involved in the work he was doing at SRI. He did not reveal the scope nor the content of the meetings to his friend Pearlman beyond saying that he had met with them. He did say he was bringing documents with him and should anything happen to him while he was in Las Vegas Frank was to secure the material and forward it to Hal Puthoff before the local police took possession of it. From Washington D.C. he then flew to Salt Lake City where he met with his son who interestingly enough had a position on President Gerald Ford's White House Staff. He spent two or three hours with his son and then flew on to Las Vegas.

Price arrived in Las Vegas about four-thirty or five in the afternoon and was picked up at the airport by Frank and his wife Sherry. From there they went to the Stardust Hotel to register. On the way to the registration desk a man accidently bumped into Price. Whether or not this bump was in any way significant is open only to conjecture. Once registered they had dinner. Pat "began to feel lousy" and announced he was going to hit the sack early. At about five o'clock on July 14, 1975 Price called Frank on the hotel telephone and asked him to come to his room, which was two doors down, because he had been in pain all night and was having trouble breathing. By now Price's back and shoulder muscles were tense and knotted and he said he had been having severe stomach cramps as well as cramps in his back muscles throughout the night. He was coherent and not complaining of any pain in his arms nor in his chest area. He was sweating freely. Pearlman rendered what aid he could until Price indicated that he felt much better and thought he could get some sleep. Frank wanted to call the doctor but Price put him off.

When Frank entered the room the second time he found Price sitting upright in the bed, rigid from the waist up and staring. His face was extremely flushed but according to Frank he was calm. He said "I think I will be all right now." Then his body went into a reverse arc so that only the back of his head and his heels were actually touching the bed. His body went into a convulsion and then reversed arced again. Frank heard what he described as a "death rattle" breath-sound. By the time he got to the bed Price was no longer breathing. Frank began to administer CPR. After a couple of repetitions of the CPR cycle he reached for the telephone and called for a house doctor and then went back to the procedure.

After the paramedics had departed Frank, remembering Price's instructions to him, called Puthoff and informed him what had occurred as well as repeated Price's instructions to him about contacting Puthoff should anything occur. He asked the scientist if he should carry out Price's instructions. Puthoff said yes, get anything at all he had with him about the SRI experiments. Anything that looked like it had to do with or remotely related to the work there. Frank collected up papers from Price's suitcases, briefcase prior to hotel security coming to collect his belongings. In so doing he scanned the material, at least long enough to identify that it was connected. Among the thing he recalls seeing were - A contract between Pat, his son and SRI relative to coal deposits in Utah as well as a preliminary draft of a report from SRI on their work. The report was not addressed to anyone that Frank could recall but insofar as it mentioned SRI he grabbed it.

In Los Angeles the material was turned over to Puthoff who had flown up for the purpose of retrieving them. Puthoff pointed out Price's case officer from the Office of Naval Intelligence to Pearlman. The case officer had come to attend the funeral.

Subsequently, at a meeting which took place at Puthoff's house, Puthoff proceeded to tell Pearlman that Price's research didn't have anything to do with intelligence. Such agencies were not involved at all he insisted and Pat Price certainly had not been involved with them. So adamant was Puthoff that nothing was amiss at either SRI or in terms of Price's death that he telephoned Los Angeles and put someone he described as Price's doctor on the telephone. This individual then explained to Frank about Price's prior history of heart problems, assuring him that what he had witnesses was simply a myocardial infarction. To Pearlman, it seemed apparent that someone had gotten to Puthoff and told him to shut-up and not say anything to anybody and to do his best to convince Pearlman that there was nothing strange about this whole affair.

For a fuller account of Pat Price's death see the article 'The Very Strange Death of Top Remote Viewer Pat Price' at The Very Strange Death Of Top Remote Viewer Pat Price

Whether Pat Price's death was the result of a deliberate assassination connected to the secret remote viewing work he did for the DIA and CIA is impossible to determine at this distance in time (I suppose we could ask the C's). Could the person who bumped into him at the lobby of the Stardust Hotel in Las Vegas (a hotel I stayed at in August 1980) have administered a quick acting poison? You cannot rule this out given the death of Bulgarian writer and dissident who was was assassinated on a London street on 7 September 1978 via a micro-engineered pellet that might have contained the poison ricin.

Contemporary newspaper accounts reported that he had been stabbed in the leg with an umbrella delivering a poisoned pellet, wielded by someone associated with the Bulgarian Secret Service. Annabel Markov recalled her husband's view about the umbrella, telling the BBC's Panorama programme, in April 1979, "He felt a jab in his thigh. He looked around and there was a man behind him who'd apologized and dropped an umbrella. I got the impression as he told the story that the jab hadn't been inflicted by the umbrella but that the man had dropped the umbrella as cover to hide his face.

But there again strange things happen in Las Vegas, the gambling capital of America. You may recall the strange incident in Las Vegas involving Laura's friends Terry and Jan as described in the transcripts:
A: Suggest more questions about the goings on at underground facilities. Jan and Terry were visitors involuntary when went to Albuquerque and Las Vegas!

Q: (J) Oh, really! (T) Read it back, I lost it after visitors. (L) You were in an underground base? (T) We were in a front door of an underground base. We were in Carlsbad Caverns, and I know that there's a government facility at the other end of it, and they won't talk about it. (J) Is that what they mean? (T) You're talking about Carlsbad?

A: Abducted.

Q: (T): When we were in Albuquerque?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) And Las Vegas? (T) When we were in Las Vegas, also?

A: Met alien there.

Q: (L) Oh, you met an alien when you were in Las Vegas! (J) Does that have anything to do with the fact that the pictures didn't come out from our wedding?

A: Barfly.

Q: (T): Ohhhhh... (J) I know exactly what you are talking about.

A: Disguised humanoid gray species four. Rigelian. Orion union STS.

Q: (T) Why did he talk to us? Why did he approach us? I know exactly...

A: Spying on you and aural frequency reading, had you not been as strong, would have suffered permanent abduction because of your studies.

Q: (L) Now, right there is a point. Everybody take note of this. What is there about strength that makes one inaccessible to permanent abduction?

A: Strength is of character, i.e. if STO candidate, not likely to be victim.

Q: (L) Not likely to be victim... OK, but what.. (T) STO candidate... (L) I know, but that's... it says when... well, what is it that makes a person... We know that it means being an STO candidate, but what is the thing inside one that stops them... I mean, is this something that is a core ingredient of certain human beings? Is this like something inside them that blocks this manipulation and victimization?

A: Soul pattern.

[...]

[Briefly, Terry related the story where he and Jan met the barfly at Vegas World, after having gone downtown to get their marriage license. They had taken a taxi to City Hall, and foolishly decided to walk back to the Strip, in 116 degree weather. They made it as far south as Vegas World and stopped at the bar inside to cool off. Jan was close to heat prostration, and the barmaid gave her glasses of iced water and an iced towel to put on her neck. They were getting ready to go back out and hail a cab back to Bally's, when they were approached by the "Barfly," who started asking all sorts of personal questions, and seemed to be acting drunk when he wasn't really intoxicated. He became belligerent when Terry refused to show him his Florida driver’s license, but switched to disorientation when Terry made the statement "We don't have a problem, here, do we?! Everything's cool, everything's OK! I'll buy you a beer?" While staring the guy down and putting the force of his personality behind the question/statement.]

Q: (T) Before we get too far into this, I want to ask them where we were taken. Because after that, as far as I know, nothing else happened. We just went on about our business, and we didn't see him again... (L) In this story that Terry has just recounted, what instant represents the turning point of resistance?

A: The statement.

Q: (L) What statement? (T) "We don't have a problem, here, do we?! Everything's cool, everything's OK! I'll buy you a beer?"

A: Yes.

Q: (T): Because that's when he got confused... (J) You totally nullified the... (SV) Yeah, from the glaring and staring at each other... (T) He was escalating this to a point, and I don't know, it just came to me that the best way to do this was to just stop it right there...

A: Grays and their associates are thrown off by energy flow diversions or thought pattern interruptions.

Q: (SV) That's exactly what they said in Matrix I! (T) Another thing that comes to mind while I'm thinking about it, before it turned ugly, he was leading up to going someplace. (J) Very vaguely, but yes. (T) He was leading up toward, "We ought to get together and go someplace." I think that's when I really shut the whole thing off. (L) OK, now, in this episode where Terry and Jan were taken to an underground base, can you identify the location of the underground facility?

A: Socorro, New Mexico

Q: (J) We were in Socorro, weren't we? (T) We went through Socorro... We stopped at the geological school. (L) OK, what was done to them when they were in this underground facility?

A: Quick exam.

Q: (T) Did we pass? I'm not good on quick exams! Which of the nights in Albuquerque was it we were taken?

A: Second.

Q: (T) We got there Friday afternoon, that would have been Saturday... (L) Who was in charge of this base, this facility? What group?

A: Orion Union STS.

[...]

Q: (L) And if they had been permanently abducted at that point in time, what would have happened to them?

A: Body part utilization.

Scary eh! Now I am not suggesting that Pat Price may have been killed by an alien Grey in disguise but then, given what happened to Terry and Jan, you cannot rule it out. What is more, Pat Price and the other remote viewers who viewed the underground base in Alaska said that the aliens were aware of their presence and Price also stated that the aliens were able to take control of the viewers' minds. Hence, the aliens would have been well aware of Pat Price and may have viewed him as a nuisance that needed to be got rid of. Alternatively, the secret government may have decided to remove him from the scene because he was a potential liability (a similar fate occurred to the ET whistle blower Phillip Schneider who the C's recently confirmed had worked at the deep underground base at Dulce, New Mexico, which isn't a million miles from Socorro, New Mexico).

There again, he may just have died of natural causes but the fact that his death occurred so soon after his Washington meeting with ONI and DIA officials is highly suspicious. Whether his meeting involved discussions of what he had seen in his remote viewing missions, including the Alaska ET base, we shall never know.​

Q: (irjO) In our timeline, besides the construction of the Coral Castle, when was the last time the "sound focusing wave" technique was regularly used as a building method?

A: 1100 BC

Q: (irjO) Why did we stop using it?

A: Tech lost due to cataclysms. Also genetic component watered down and weakened. It emerges anomalously now and then. Witness: Leedskalnin.
Interestingly, 1100 BC is probably the same time when civilization collapsed.

Back
Top Bottom