Session 27 April 2024

(A Jay) In a previous session, it was said that there was a relationship between people and their recently deceased loved one; that when a person feels sadness or regret after a loved one passes; that it's kind of a mirror as to how the person who passed feels on the other side. Does this extend beyond the initial passing? For example, can the passing of a birthday or other significant event cause a resurgence of grief in both parties?

A: Yes.
I can totally confirm this, in my experience of losing my big brother in 2018, every year around the anniversary of his death I feel overcome with a wave of sadness, and remorse.
He had told the family that he was taking advantage of the May 1st bank holiday to go on a trip for a few days, and when we didn't hear from him after those days had passed, my half-sister found him dead at home.
And since then I've come to terms with it for lack of options, but the reason for his death has never been clearly resolved, despite the autopsy.
And it took weeks and weeks for the morgue to return the body to us. And I've only been able to see him again in an almost 'mummified' state.
During that period I had become much weaker, my sideburns had turned grey almost overnight.

For a few years I'd managed to grow a rose from seed that produces magnificent roses, and certainly before that, but since his death there's always been a rose formed and blooming for me to put in a vase next to his portrait that day.
Except this year, I felt sad for a moment, but a feeling of quiet strength and peace took over from him.
I'd turned 50 this year, the same age my brother was when he died. He had a wonderful smile, and he loved eating, listening to the radio, visiting museums, and above all he really liked to be of service to those around him.

For my brother Joël
RoseJoËl.jpg

@heinrich I'm still not sure if astral vision is 4D vision, as I'm wondering about the difference between etheric and astral vision. The Cs have confirmed that 4D vision is 360° and that the 4th dimension of space is such that it allows us to apprehend the outside and the inside at the same time. It is perhaps this latter characteristic that allows us to rediscover the spherical aspect of 4D vision. We find ourselves within a spherical geometry in which there is no up or down, left or right, front or back.

As you said, perceiving an object simultaneously from the front and the back (or from the left and the right, or from above and below) is the hallmark of spherical geometry, of panoramic vision. It's as if all these perspective angles were interchangeable... Let's say it's perhaps the difference between seeing a sphere from the 3D vision and perceiving it, experiencing it from the 4D vision. In other words, in 3D, we perceive it according to one angle of vision, whereas, in 4D, we perceive it according to all angles at once. This could be the way to get out of linear time.

One last point, to feed into all this : in astral vision, when you perceive something coming towards you, it means something emerging within you. It's a kind of balance that supports the nature of the 4th dimension of space, which allows you to apprehend the inside and the outside simultaneously. It does so because inside and outside are interchangeable. This is how we achieve the simultaneity we're looking for.

Of course, all this should be asked to the Cs for confirmation or complement :-)
thank you for your elaborated reply. in fact, i was interested wether astral and etheric experiences were the same, also because the cass mention the ether. i started a thread on ether. i believe the ether is needed to explain the cass phenomena. i live in 78110.

Thank you MJF that was a brilliant explanation and research!
I noted last night on the 2nd interview with Jay and Hunter that Laura stated she had no particular desire to visit Britain.
I woukd love to know if there is a particular reason, though the heart of the evil lies in the City in London.
However, perhaps from your above explanation it maybe such memories from past lives?
Laura many years ago once expressed a desire in the transcripts to travel to England. I think she was still living in Florida at the time. The C's suggested that if she did, she should keep her eyes, ears and mind open (or words to that effect). I may be wrong but I think she may have never visited England, which is a shame since a lot of her family history lies here. Who knows what interesting vibrations she may have picked up on if she had visited the country.

However, I think she may be wise to avoid the country at the moment since there is an unpleasant atmosphere operating here at the present time. Constant lies to the people take their toll. I recall that the C's once said that there were two particular centres of evil in the world operating respectively in the USA and the UK. I guess those centres may be Washington and London. I know myself that when I visited Paris and New York, I certainly picked up on an unpleasant atmosphere in both cities. For those who are psychically sensitive like Laura, it would probably be best, therefore, to avoid London and by extension England as a whole.​

Laura many years ago once expressed a desire in the transcripts to travel to England. I think she was still living in Florida at the time. The C's suggested that if she did, she should keep her eyes, ears and mind open (or words to that effect). I may be wrong but I think she may have never visited England, which is a shame since a lot of her family history lies here. Who knows what interesting vibrations she may have picked up on if she had visited the country.

However, I think she may be wise to avoid the country at the moment since there is an unpleasant atmosphere operating here at the present time. Constant lies to the people take their toll. I recall that the C's once said that there were two particular centres of evil in the world operating respectively in the USA and the UK. I guess those centres may be Washington and London. I know myself that when I visited Paris and New York, I certainly picked up on an unpleasant atmosphere in both cities. For those who are psychically sensitive like Laura, it would probably be best, therefore, to avoid London and by extension England as a whole.​
Yes i got a very oppressive and menacing feeling making my energies very heavy and sluggish when i went to Paris for my 50th.
Also sadly any unnecessary travel, especially by plane and to countries and places like London should be avoided. Especially for Laura. But we are all targets due to our knowledge and consciousness levels. Thus essential we are forever vigilent.
Saying that I now say my middle name is 'sods law' as regardless of my awareness and viglence pra tically daily I am targeted and forced to expend precious energy and money on extricating myself from all the obstacles and malfunctioning around me as well as my vehicles. This is whether i am uk or trnc!

Edit: spelling

I can totally confirm this, in my experience of losing my big brother in 2018, every year around the anniversary of his death I feel overcome with a wave of sadness, and remorse.
He had told the family that he was taking advantage of the May 1st bank holiday to go on a trip for a few days, and when we didn't hear from him after those days had passed, my half-sister found him dead at home.
And since then I've come to terms with it for lack of options, but the reason for his death has never been clearly resolved, despite the autopsy.
And it took weeks and weeks for the morgue to return the body to us. And I've only been able to see him again in an almost 'mummified' state.
During that period I had become much weaker, my sideburns had turned grey almost overnight.

For a few years I'd managed to grow a rose from seed that produces magnificent roses, and certainly before that, but since his death there's always been a rose formed and blooming for me to put in a vase next to his portrait that day.
Except this year, I felt sad for a moment, but a feeling of quiet strength and peace took over from him.
I'd turned 50 this year, the same age my brother was when he died. He had a wonderful smile, and he loved eating, listening to the radio, visiting museums, and above all he really liked to be of service to those around him.

For my brother Joël
View attachment 96178
Hi zak, I can totally relate to your experience. Each time the anniversary of my older sister's death comes around, my family feels a wave of intense sadness. We are soon coming up to the 10th anniversary which will be a very hard one indeed. The precise reasoning behind her death remains a mystery to us, even though the autospy report is crystal clear (I don't wish to go into any details about this seeming conundrum). I had several extremely vivid dreams in the weeks after her passing, where she was happy. In the dreams I saw her initially as a "side character", and then it suddenly hit me like "wow, I'm in a dream, and my sister is alive, and I can say hello to her and give her a big hug!" And immediately following that the dream became lucid — I began talking to her and saying how much I loved her, and I gave her a big hug which felt real. Upon waking up I knew it wasn't like other dreams and I think I even cried one time because it was such a joy to see her again. Despite these dreams, I still get sad each anniversary, and I have moments at random where I break down thinking about her because we were so close.

My sister was what you'd call "spiritual". She hadn't really got into any esoteric stuff yet but about a month before her death she read Laura's Amazing Grace from cover to cover and said she couldn't put the book down. (Interestingly it was very odd to me how back on June 20th 2009 the Cs opened a session with the rather cryptic "5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!" From that session I anticipated (bad idea, I know) some major world event happening around June 2014; little did I know my world was going to change dramatically in 5 years for very different personal reasons.)

Your rose idea sounds so lovely. I wish I'd thought of something as beautiful as that. And I'm glad you started to feel strength and peace on the anniversary this year. :-)

I had several extremely vivid dreams in the weeks after her passing, where she was happy. In the dreams I saw her initially as a "side character", and then it suddenly hit me like "wow, I'm in a dream, and my sister is alive, and I can say hello to her and give her a big hug!" And immediately following that the dream became lucid — I began talking to her and saying how much I loved her, and I gave her a big hug which felt real. Upon waking up I knew it wasn't like other dreams and I think I even cried one time because it was such a joy to see her again. Despite these dreams, I still get sad each anniversary, and I have moments at random where I break down thinking about her because we were so close.
Hello T_D_R, I experienced something similar, with an explosion of happiness and relief at believing he was still alive.
A few months ago, my mother told me that in one of her dreams, she had seen him happy and smiling, but that he no longer recognised her, as if he was preparing for a new life.

Your rose idea sounds so lovely. I wish I'd thought of something as beautiful as that. And I'm glad you started to feel strength and peace on the anniversary this year. :-)
Thank you very much for those words.

The mirror works both ways for me, and I said to myself, if this is what he feels on his side, so much sadness, I want him to know through my feelings and acts that he can be at peace too.
It's also a conscious choice to go through sufferings of body and soul, to see that there's only love here and beyond, suffering is a stepping stone that allows us to access another dimension of love, and this love is imperishable, and never fades, it's the best rosebush seed I'll ever find.
It's up to me to make it grow and flourish in this or that direction or not.

Good Morning,

reading this, I want to hint to the Telegram "BaumMentor" channel
or to his YT-Collection: BaumMentor Baumpflege

He recently focused on underground watercourses with some of his last videos and communicates astonishing results influencing them:View attachment 95546
He also showed a simple technique to dry out walls of buildings unsing special formed copper wires (using form energy principles applied to water).

You may give it a try.

BR
Here are the objects pictured to be used to dry out walls (length is 17.5 cm):
1717139754999.png

BR

It sure is a hotbed of missing persons. I attach a video of a report on a UFO sighting in Alaska from multiple witnesses but it is the introductory voice over at the commencement I really wish to draw to your attention. The narrator claims at the beginning that since 1988, more than 15,000 people have disappeared in the Alaska Triangle. He doesn't present any evidence to support this but, if true, that is a staggering number of people for a state that has such a small population. Some of these disappearances may be explicable by ordinary means, e.g., plane crashes, animal attacks, people getting lost and dying of exposure etc. However, that is still a staggeringly high figure. If the alien base the C's have referred to in this session is one of the main destinations, then one must fear the worst for these people since they may well have ended up filet mignon for some hungry Greys :scared:.

Further to my previous comments on the Alaska Triangle, I recently came across a review of a book by Betsey Lewis called 'Alaska's Deadly Triangle'. Lewis believes that Alaska's deadly triangle is a dimensional stargate portal (as would seem to be the case with Skinwalker Ranch too), with stargates existing worldwide and on other planets in our solar system (why stop there!). The book also deals with undersea ET bases off the coast of Alaska where Lewis claims the military seem to be aware of their activities.

The C's recently confirmed that the deep underground bases where underworlder Aryans, Lizards and Greys dwell are accessed from the surface by portals, which may be the same as Lewis's dimensional stargates. Having viewed the images of two flying saucers disappear through solid rock on the mesa at Skinwalker Ranch, I think Lewis is on to something.​

For more details on her book see: Amazon.co.uk

It might be worth a quick delve.

Postal code: Located in the center of France, the postal code 78110 is made up of the number 78 corresponding to the Yvelines department and the postal office identifier 110
It's not really in the center of France otherwise Paris would be a huge city. West of Paris, just a few kilometers away :-)

Back
Top Bottom