Session 27 April 2024

Thank you Laura, Andromeda and the Chateau crew for your patience, good humour, and willingness to provide this learning opportunity for us! ❤️

On a personal note, most people I speak to is either pro-Palestine (or actually anti-Israel) or neutral (I.e.: doesn’t care because it doesn’t personally affect them). So it looks to me like the Zionist masterminds behind 7/10 may be disappointed: their hopes and plans don't match the actual results they got. It backfired quite beautifully.
I think this is also further evidence that 4D STS are simply not as powerful as some would have us believe. If they need to implement a "program change" to protect one tiny culture, then their plans for global domination are obviously not sufficiently redundant, suggesting that if Israel falls, 4D STS fall with them.

Something that just occurred to me is, once in 4D, can I assume one will see and have to deal with the STS denizens face to face? (at least partially material)
Both the C's and Ra suggest that 4D STS and STO only have indirect contact, as the primary lessons of 4D seem to be about strengthening one's chosen polarity.

This also automatically means that if you cause an unstable gravity wave it immediately propagates upwards into higher densities.
You seem to be projecting some other idea onto unstable gravity waves, which issue directly from 7D:

C's Session 13th July 2002 said:
A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.

C's complained about such thoughts coming from us several times in the sessions.
The C's have never complained, to my knowledge. In my humble opinion, they have displayed the most supremely gracious patience and humour when dealing with all kinds of misconceptions. I think you are projecting your own complaints and worry onto their statements.

I think above two are supremely important Alchemical Keys. But because you are not trained in having faith on the level/power of 'Cosmic Faith', you don't even suspect, what doors these two Alchemical Keys open. You read these quotes or somebody telling you, but it just passes by your ears.
I don't know if you're addressing me specifically here, but considering your track record of misunderstanding and projection in your post so far, you might want to consider that it's you who has issues with 'Cosmic Faith'.

Good reminder of Laura’s comments on Victor Clube’s work on comets. To paraphrase her words: we have wars to disguise us from celestial intentions.
Laura quotes Clube in her article Thirty Years of Cults and Comets:

Victor Clube said:
[W]hen the prospect of these global catastrophes recurs, such is the nerve-racking tension aroused in mankind that the principal leaders of civilization have long been in the habit of dissembling as to their cause (and likelihood) simply in order to preserve public calm and avoid the total breakdown of civil affairs. …

The Christian, Islamic and Judaic cultures have all moved since the European Renaissance to adopt an unreasoning anti-apocalyptic stance, apparently unaware of the burgeoning science of catastrophes. History, it now seems, is repeating itself: it has taken the Space Age to revive the Platonist voice of reason but it emerges this time within a modern anti-fundamentalist, anti-apocalyptic tradition over which governments may, as before, be unable to exercise control. The logical response is perhaps a commitment on the part of government to the voice of reason and a decision to eliminate all signs as well as perpetrators of cosmic catastrophes in order to appease a public not too far given to rabid uniformitarianism. Cynics … would say that we do not need the celestial threat to disguise Cold War intentions; rather we need the Cold War to disguise celestial intentions!

Q: (L) Was that the usual way of abducting, where you draw out the soul essence, remolecularize a body around it, and then work on it and then put the soul back? I mean, they didn't actually go into the space station and take them physically, did they?
A: No
Q: (L) And it was, as I proposed that it was, the usual mode?
A: Yes
Q: (L) And what was the purpose of it?
A: Sampling to determine effects of space travel on physiology.
Q: (L) And they can do that because when they remolecularized them, everything remolecularized is exactly as the actual body? Is that it?
This is got me thinking about how, if the soul essence contains all the information regarding the physical body, and "there is no time", then the information 'pattern' must include all stages of development through life, even multiple lives, and that when we "organize information bits" and "expand our being", this has a syntropic effect throughout this entire 'structure' which can essentially 'reverse time'. If sufficient knowledge were integrated, it could halt or reverse the aging process.

(L) Were there symbolic aspects to it?
Q: (Joe) And is that because of the 4D energies that there's some information involved in it?
Q: (Joe) And was there any bleedthrough aspect to that event in London the other day with the horses and Big Ben?
Q: (Joe) Is there anything to be read intelligently in symbolism of these events, or is it just associated with the place that it is? Or is it predictive?
A: You have been doing well analyzing things when you network.
This is super fascinating, and reminded me of the Petrozavodsk phenomenon again. Something about the 'status' of the 4D realm seems to inherently contain more meaning, which may relate to elevated levels of synchronicity when 4D energies 'bleed through' into 3D. The synchronicities may not be immediately understood and may be interpreted differently by different people, leading to an apparently quixotic phenomenon, but the impression of 'significance' seems somehow universal. Let's consider what the C's said about synchronicity, and how it's like a "mosaic":

C's Session 17th June 1995 said:
A: [..] So, we aren't simply not able to answer a question as complex as "What is synchronicity" as it is incredibly complex. It involves aspects in every imaginable state of reality merging together in what could best be described, if seen visually, as a massive mosaic in perfect balance. But, that is not adequate to a response for your question however, hopefully, maybe you can contemplate the visual image presented and help yourself to learn a more complete answer.
Perhaps this "mosaic" is like a visual representation of the quantum superposition of possible realities and thus the possible and probable outcomes of a choice to be made at individual and collective levels by those to whom the synchronicity has the most relevance? In the case of the horses and Big Ben, are the citizens of the United Kingdom being warned of dire consequences if a course correction is not made to the existing situation there in a 'timely' manner?

(L) Do Israel and the US know about Iran's nuclear weapons?
A: Suspect.
I actually found this answer quite surprising, and again, it speaks to the incompotence of STS governance in general. For all the mass surveillance capability of the US and Israel, and the intense scrutiny they've subjected Iran to over previous decades, they still have no concrete proof of Iran's nuclear weapons they consider sufficient to form policy upon. If they're that clueless, it means that the strong measures that states take to keep secrets and conceal information from each other are still somewhat effective in the realm of geopolitics. I figured that modern surveillance technology had rendered a lot of governments' activities transparent to each other, but apparently not. Bad news for the WEF, UN and their desperate appeals to avoid a world where states retain their sovereignty.

Q: (Ryan) Are leaders in the West knowingly facilitating an increase in warmongering to prepare to cover up a possible comet strike?
A: Yes.
This makes the UK and EU leaders' hysteria over Ukraine much more understandable, osit.

(Ryan) Sir Roger Penrose has a physicalist [idea] of quantum wave function collapse in which he thinks that gravity is the bridge between general relativity and quantum theory. Does inverting the physicalist aspect of this get us closer to the truth: i.e., does the measurement of the quantum wave function actually cause unstable gravity waves?
A: Close.
Q: (Ryan) Do the effects of any such unstable gravity waves then propagate 'downward' into the domains of general relativity and classical mechanics?
Q: (L) Is this an interesting path to explore?
Indeed! This got me thinking about 7D as the Origin of all free will, and how this principle penetrates the entire Cosmos, even 'sleeping matter' itself, like the white dot in the black of the Yin/Yang image. Thus, whenever a choice is made anywhere, the effects are Universal, although there is also an asymmetry of effects related to the chooser, who is the 'epicentre' of the choice.

Now, in order for there to be a choice, there must also be multiple possibilities (defined by the "geometry of thought"?), and this is where the wave function comes into focus, I think, and also gravity as the "binder" of the material universe that is made 'unstable' in order for a 'reconfiguration' of said universe in accordance with the consequences of choices. At least, that's the way I'm looking at it at the moment.

(Ryan) Why do 3D window-fallers fall through one window but not another? For example, why haven't there been reports of chupacabras in Europe? What relates the consciousness of a window-faller to a specific locator?
A: The consciousnesses of those located at the locator.
This is starting to make the window-faller phenomenon a little clearer, I think. The 'natives' of the material 3D realm seem to have 'veto power' over how window-fallers manifest, with the interlopers having no 'fixed identity' for want of a better phrase, taking on the characteristics that the 'natives' project onto them. Thus, a sufficiently disciplined mind may be able to 'banish' window fallers by understanding their true nature and redirecting/closing the windows through influence of frequency/FRV, or so I think.

This may not be an entirely theoretical concern when we consider what was said about Admiral Byrd's son in the 9th March 2024 session!

(Joe) I'll ask one. This is just to get this out of the way. Is there any truth to Pepe Escobar's claim that Israel initially planned to or decided to detonate a nuke over Tehran to create an EM pulse, but that the plane was shot down by the Russians - according to his SUPER high- level source?
(L) Is there any truth to that claim?
A: No.
No big surprise on that one! Scott Ritter did a great job highlighting some serious flaws with that story.

(Joe) We need somebody who can levitate this house, so we can put a damp course underneath.
Good Morning,

reading this, I want to hint to the Telegram "BaumMentor" channel
or to his YT-Collection: https://www.youtube.com/@BaumMentor/videos

He recently focused on underground watercourses with some of his last videos and communicates astonishing results influencing them:WaterCourses.JPG
He also showed a simple technique to dry out walls of buildings unsing special formed copper wires (using form energy principles applied to water).

You may give it a try.

BR

Thank you for the session!

I wonder why Leedskalnin did it in secret.

Interesting, isn’t it? I tried envisioning Leedskalnin’s life. It seems like the kind of ability you would discover you had while still a child, yet a child would then demonstrate it to others, no? Maybe he showed his parents and they freaked out and told him to stop doing it, but he continued in secret. The alternative is that he discovered his ability as an adult, and already had enough common sense to hide it from people. Mind you, we say he hid it, yet he built the Coral Castle and left it for everyone to see!

Fascinating that there is a genetic component to sound wave focusing technology, I never thought about it before and now it seems so logical.

Laura has talked about this a lot in Secret History of the World, and also in The Wave.

First, recently comedian Jim Breuer commented to Rosanne Barr in a discussion that he has had thoughts that comedian Dave Chappelle might have been replaced.

Interesting, and worth considering, IMO. Chappelle has taken on a kind of god-like status in American popular culture, and he’s pretty close with Joe Rogan, too.

It’s either that he was got to and replaced, so that he can slip in certain seeds of ideas in his standup routines to vector the audience’s thoughts, or that they did try to get to him (something really did happen that made him turn down something like $90m to sell his soul to the entertainment industry and leave for Africa), but he was strong enough to resist and keep his integrity. Maybe it’s Breuer who’s the undergrounder, trying to muddy the waters? Physically, Chappelle bulked up a lot, changing his appearance, but he makes a joke out of that, saying that part of the media hit-job against him when he fled America was that he was a crack-head, and since he was so skinny, he decided to put on muscle so that he couldn’t be accused of that again.

It's a fascinating session that gives hope for more positive change through Trump.

Over the last couple of sessions, I haven’t gotten that impression at all. Quite the reverse, unfortunately.

Walk ins - somehow I thought they were the positive entities. From the context it looks like the opposite may be true as well. More stuff to ponder upon.

I think we mustn’t confuse walk-ins with wanderers. I was the opposite and always thought of walk-ins as bad because for me it implies a violation of free will, for starters. But having read the Ra stuff about Abraham Lincoln, and an agreement being made between an individual in crisis and another soul prepared to take on a mission, I don’t think something like that is beyond the realm of possibility.

Curiously, 1914 was the year of the beginning of WWI. Although I don't know to what extent this may have been directly related.

In 1919, there was a failed communist revolution in Germany. The those who rallied and protested, barricaded the streets and took over newspaper offices in opposition to the new Democratic model of government were suppressed, and many murdered, by groups known as ‘Freikorps’. These were made up of men who were ultranationalists and had fought in WWI, loved violence, far-right. They were employed by the government in small groups in order to get past post-war restrictions on the German military.

These guys seem to have been like the precursors to the German SA/SS, and we see them eerily mirrored in the Asov battalion types in Ukraine.

I think these groups, or the types who made up these groups, could be linked to what the C’s are saying here about the 4D connection happening around the First World War. Maybe it’s similar to what Mark Stavish described as an Egregore - he used that term and that framework, and though it may not be wholly correct, reading his book can give us a sense of how these things happen and spread throughout a group.

Something that just occurred to me is, once in 4D, can I assume one will see and have to deal with the STS denizens face to face? (at least partially material)

I think if we all woke up in 4D tomorrow, then yes, because we are STS and our frequencies match. I don’t think 4D STS and 4D STO inhabit the same realm though, because of this difference in frequency, but it does seem that there are still battles between them.

Did they build them or buy them?

I’m guessing they acquired/bought them. Don’t the materials needed to make nukes have to come from the by-products of the processes inside a nuclear reactor? And I don’t think Iran have had a nuclear reactor going long enough to produce enough nuclear material for that many bombs. But I could be completely wrong about that.

On the microwave issue. My take away point from some research is: there can be a big difference between, heating some vegetable with some water to steam / cook it, and microwaving a pre-packaged meal. With the PP meal you have the container usually plastic or some sort of fortified cardboard, glues, and additives in the food. This combination of "not food" items can also combine during the heating process to be more undesirable stuff going in your body.

There’s also the fact that pre-packaged microwave meals are heavily processed and lose pretty much all of their vitamins and nutrients etc., during that processing. So they’re devoid of those things before you even heat them up.

That reminds me of session January 14, 1995:

Good memory! Relevant quote indeed.

Since they are "you in the future" it means deifying them is like worshiping yourself. Which sounds like STS thing to do.

I think a big part of this was just that if you deify something then you are more likely to give over your free-will and ability to think critically about what they say, and more likely to just believe whatever they tell you and to want to rely on them for everything.

This is starting to make the window-faller phenomenon a little clearer, I think. The 'natives' of the material 3D realm seem to have 'veto power' over how window-fallers manifest, with the interlopers having no 'fixed identity' for want of a better phrase, taking on the characteristics that the 'natives' project onto them. Thus, a sufficiently disciplined mind may be able to 'banish' window fallers by understanding their true nature and redirecting/closing the windows through influence of frequency/FRV, or so I think.

I think it a ‘prevention is better than cure’ scenario. Perhaps having the knowledge and awareness might prevent one from becoming a victim of window-fallers due to not contributing to their initial manifestation, but once they’re through, I think the only way you could intentionally get rid of them would be to create an EM field to open up a portal. How you would then get them to go through it though, I have no idea.

Well, that shuts down many conspiracies surrounding his death. I was particularly enthusiastic about his alleged escape to Argentina and the rumor that he had lived well into the 1960s! I expected the "King Nazi" to be part of Operation Paperclip.
The mentioning of nazi germans existing far before the world war 2 makes me think that Hitler was basically a useful idiot who him self was manipulated by the nazis and that they would dispose him if they had to.

I think if we all woke up in 4D tomorrow, then yes, because we are STS and our frequencies match. I don’t think 4D STS and 4D STO inhabit the same realm though, because of this difference in frequency, but it does seem that there are still battles between them.

Didn’t the Cs said (I don’t remember which session was it) that at the beginning we would be STS in 4D and there will be a time window which one could switch or change to STO?
For some reason, I used to think that the change of 3D to 4D would be fast and we (or the people ready for it) would be in a new reality that will take us by surprised, but it really seems that it will be so gradual that we could literally begin entering at this moment into 4D little by little and that’s why these UFO phenomena and other things will start to being noticeable and being reported more frequently besides other weird events. Because our realities or the perception of it, are very slowly starting to merge.
This would make more sense when they say “no matter where you are but who you are”, because it could be that at the end of this very slow and gradual process of merging with 4D reality, that’s when the major comet bombardment will occur, for those who are not yet ready to be part of this new reality, will get to witness that event and for some who are more ready perhaps will never get to live it since we would be in a new bi-density reality of some kind.
Maybe we would witness the beginning of it, like one or 2 comet hits or some cataclysmic events here and there, but the major ones perhaps not, if our souls are already to perceive the new reality that is. Of course I might be totally off with this interpretation.

Thank you for the session.

I wonder why Leedskalnin did it in secret. Probably he knows how the world (I mean people) works. people's curiosity would have killed him with a battery of tests and would have made him animal in Zoo.
I seem to remember that he was killed just before he was about to reveal the secret.

A: In reality, there is no time. Perception is what gives the illusion.
I have a speculation that since there is no time as we know it, sometimes the bad things that happen to us early in life are due to the bad things that we will do later in life. So if we can change the our present and future to avoid doing those bad things, that could change our past. The experiential markers would leap into place and we wouldn't know the past changed.

I have another speculation that our experience of real time is different from person to person, and not at the same calendar date. For example, the Wave might have already come and gone for one group of people in 2014, another group in 2001, another group in 92 AD, while the Wave is not here yet for other groups. The Wave might only come at 1 real time, and the different groups perceive this real time as different dates across our calendars.

I don't know if you're addressing me specifically here, but considering your track record of misunderstanding and projection in your post so far, you might want to consider that it's you who has issues with 'Cosmic Faith'.
"You" I meant in general English language reference, not you personally. Actually while writing the original post you quoted I felt that writing "You" will have problems in the future, so I even deleted my word usage "you" in other paragraphs while I still had edit time.
I was addressing your idea, the topic you brought up, your question to the C's. Thank You, Ryan, for asking these questions!

Also my mention of 'Cosmic Faith' automatically meant I recognize a serious lack of faith, because I tested it [in] myself (of course!) following the instructions quoted from the book.
Thats why I recognized and mentioned the idea about the need for training. Very difficult. So I came up with a stronger version - compared to the regular "faith" of the masses - that great historical persons could have had 'Cosmic Faith'. See, how much faith Jesus's disciples had in him in the story [of Mark]. It stood out very strongly in the story, how everybody strangely left him in the end. Mark had a strong message.

By unstable gravity waves, I meant that I have a hypothesis, currently in testing: Experimenting with the idea that following the Stoics, the guidelines of Gurdjieff, taking supplements and observing a healthy diet, I take as "preserving stable gravity waves" in my life, achieving balance. While doing these I observe the results. Then I do the opposite which pushes me into mechanical sleep in life, which I take as "causing unstable gravity waves" in my life. Carefully I observe the results again. Making G.'s pictures in both clearly distinguishable FRV states. To get a reference for wanted and unwanted FRV states. Then I compare the two FRV states. This in order to try to get out from an unwanted rut life situation, a willy-nilly status quo, because I want to change for the better. This is a hypothesis I'm experimenting with. Shaking up the apple cart in order to get it out from a rut in the road.

Of course I have misunderstandings, and a track record, as you stated. Inevitably.
If I manage at least to achieve balance at the end of my life, make up with the same amount of good for the bad I have done in life, I'll be satisfied with that - during Life Review in 5thD - as life mission complete.

Last edited:
Didn’t the Cs said (I don’t remember which session was it) that at the beginning we would be STS in 4D and there will be a time window which one could switch or change to STO?
Yes, I think it is 1000 year period over which one will decide- atleast for some.
Q: (L) Did we ask about the ship that hit the Francis Scott Key Bridge?

(Niall) No.

(A Jay) Was the steering of the ship into the Francis Scott Key Bridge deliberate and premeditated?

A: No

Q: (A Jay) If not, what caused the power failure of the ship?

A: Power failure had nothing to do with impact. Was side effect of bleedthrough of 4D energies.

Q: (Niall) That was your idea.

(L) I already thought about that. Why don't you just ask me? I'd have told you! I mean, it's like they said they described in - what was it? New Mexico, where you're driving and it looks like the road is straight, but it's really curving, or it's curving and it's really straight.

(Joe) Right. So, the driver, the captain, or whatever, just kind of, like, got confuddled about where he was going.

(L) And I bet he's still freaking out! He was sure he was going in the right direction.

(Joe) So, there were some symbolic aspects to it. It was the Francis Scott Key bridge.

(L) Were there symbolic aspects to it?

Q: (Joe) And is that because of the 4D energies that there's some information involved in it?

This ship's power had gone due to bleed through and lost control and hit the bridge. Other day, while driving, I wondered are there any way we can know if there is is a bleed through ahead. May be having a compass in the car as this lady mentioned in this video.

I have a speculation that since there is no time as we know it, sometimes the bad things that happen to us early in life are due to the bad things that we will do later in life. So if we can change the our present and future to avoid doing those bad things, that could change our past. The experiential markers would leap into place and we wouldn't know the past changed.
It reminded me of this quote when the C's said it (Session 19 July 1995):

A: Also, please be aware of the fact that once the soul leaves the confines of the physical body, the illusion of time passage is no longer apparent even when the soul remains on the third density plane. Therefore, it appears to that soul that no time whatsoever has passed. And, we mention this merely for you to contemplate all of the various meanings behind this.

While Sir Roger Penrose leans towards gravity as a link or even bridge between general relativity and quantum mechanics, I'd lean more towards Consciousness!​
Here are some of the C's comments regarding this:

C's Session 21st Nov 1998 said:
Q: (A) Can knowledge be converted to mathematics?
A: Yes. As we have indicated, mathematics serves as a bridge between that which is physical and that which is not.
C's Session 28th Nov 1998 said:
Q: (A) Last time when we were talking, you made an essential division between the physical world and the non-physical world, ethereal world, the one which cannot be quantified. Now, I know something about the physical world, how it is built, and the main concepts of atoms and forces and so on. I would like to know what are the building blocks that describe this ethereal world. I am asking because you said that these two worlds can be bridged, if not united. In order to bridge them, I need to know something about this ethereal world. Where can I learn it?
A: Consciousness is in reality, the purest form of energy. The alterrealm is composed of consciousness energy. To better understand the concept, one must utilize one's memory of particularly vivid dreams, when one had the sensate of physicality in a transitory state.
Q:
(A) How to bridge the physical and ethereal worlds?
A: Gravity is the key. One must formulate an hypothesis based upon the quantum range of wave particulate transfer. In other words, where does the wave go when it appears to disappear into the very core of an object with a strong gravitational field. Pentagon, hexagon, ya know?!?
Q: (A) I understand that this gravity business is becoming the most important study, and that, essentially, I should concentrate my energy there and start back with formulation of gravity...
A: Tis best for the open-minded one of a scientific nature to keep focused upon magnetism/gravity. Utilize innate understanding of field physics in your search.
C's Session 27th May 2000 said:
A: Ark, are neutrinos related to the concept of a bridge into pure energy in some way?
Q:
(A) Yes. I was going in that direction. I was wondering why you speak about neutrinos and not photons, because photons are also a bridge to pure energy, I would say. The difference between photons and neutrinos is that photons are bosons and neutrinos are fermions. Neutrinos have to dance so that they don't touch each other. Bosons are like pairs of neutrinos and photons, as bosons, are free to move in space any way they want.
A: We would mention photons in terms of this discussion, but for the tendency of some reading the WebPages to misinterpret in terms of the "love and light" fantastic.
Q: (L) Well, the "light fantastic" was a dance around the turn of the century, so that refers back to the remark about "dancing." (A) Are neutrinos the fundamental building blocks of everything? The most fundamental particle, so to speak?
A: More like a midpoint with spherical outward expansive quality. Tetrahedron, pentagon, hexagon.
C's Session 11th August 2018 said:
Q: (L) [..] what is the impetus - the push - that crossed the barrier from a world of just pure information that was shaping and directing matter into life-bearing containers? What was the impetus?
A: Gravity.
Q: (L) So gravity is the bridge between information and matter?
Q:
(Ark) What is the purpose of life?
A: Learning by organizing information bits. Expanded being. [..]

A: Gravity is all information.
This makes a 'sort of' sense: since information interpenetrates all matter, the largest gravitational field sources (with large masses) would reflect some of the largest units of information, and I see this as a portion of the Universe's yin/STS dynamic of collection and aggregation of energy, including a gravitational field's transition from instability to stability; the "Inbreath" of Creation. As the "Outbreath" occurs, unstable gravity waves then make the gravitational field less regular and more chaotic, transferring information in specific channels or conduits towards conscious aims. From what the C's stated, it appears that this dynamic can be modelled mathematically, and my mathematical knowledge is far too insufficient to elaborate on this right now. But I think Penrose may have some pieces of the puzzle, so I'm looking at his work through that lens.

Since we're talking about a bridge between general relativity and quantum mechanics, let's ask ourselves: why doesn't what we call "antimatter" appear naturally in general relativity?
Interesting that you mention antimatter. Here's a session I was reviewing the other day:

C's Session 22nd June 1996 said:
Q: (L) Is this alternate universe of antimatter the point from which phenomena occur or are manifested in our universe?
A: More like doorway or "conduit."
Q: (L) Is this alternate universe the means by which we must travel to 4th density? Is it like a veil, or an abyss of some sort?
A: Think of it as the highway.
Q: (L) So, we must travel through this universe of antimatter in order to reach 4th density?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is something going to happen in terms of interacting with this antimatter in order to bring about some sort of transition?
A: No. Realm Border is traveling wave.
Q: (L) Okay, you say "traveling wave," and then you say that antimatter is the highway. Does this mean moving through antimatter or interacting in some way with antimatter via the impetus of the traveling wave, or realm border?
A: Bends space/time, this is where your unstable gravity waves can be utilized.
Q: (L) Utilizing antimatter by creating an EM field, which destabilizes the gravity wave, allows antimatter to unite with matter, creating a portal through which space/time can be bent, or traveled through via this "bending." In other words, producing an EM field, bringing in the antimatter, IS the bending of space/time? Is that it?
A: Yes. [..]

Q:
(L) Proper technology. Unstable gravity waves. And once you told us to study Tesla coils.... antimatter... destabilizing the gravity waves through EM generation allows the antimatter to interact with matter which then creates a portal... is it in the antimatter universe that all this traveling back and forth is done by aliens when they abduct people?
A: Close. They transport through it, but most abductions take place in either 3rd or 4th density.
Q: (L) Is this movement through the antimatter universe, is this what people perceive in their abductions as the "wall of fire?" The coming apart? The demolecularizing?
A: No. That is TransDimensional Atomic Remolecularization.
Q: (L) Okay, if a person were passing into the antimatter universe, how would they perceive it?
A: They wouldn't.
Q: (L) Why?
A: No space; no time.
Q: (L) Antimatter universe has no space and no time... so, the antimatter universe is possibly where the poor guys of flight 19 are?
A: Yes.
Then, we have this interesting experiment:

The Conversation said:
The so-called “weak equivalence principle” in the theory of general relativity states that the motion of bodies in a gravitational field is independent of their composition. This essentially says that what something is made of doesn’t affect how gravity influences its movements.

This prediction has been tested to extremely high accuracy for gravitational forces with a variety of matter particles, but never directly on the motion of antimatter. [..]

We counted how many anti-atoms escaped upwards and downwards by detecting the antimatter annihilations created as the anti-atoms collided with surrounding matter particles in the trap. By comparing these results against detailed computer models of this process in normal hydrogen atoms, we were able to infer the effect of gravity on the anti-hydrogen atoms.

Our results are the first from the ALPHA-g experiment and the first direct measurement of antimatter’s motion in a gravitational field. They show that antihydrogen gravitation is the same as that of hydrogen, it falls downwards rather than rising, within the uncertainty limits of the experiment.

This means our research has empirically ruled out a number of historical theories involving so-called “anti-gravity” suggesting that antimatter would gravitate in exactly the opposite direction as normal matter.
Does this mean that the mainstream definition of "antimatter" is what is being referred to by the C's, or perhaps a more expansive concept? After all, the above experiment takes place within spatial and 'temporal' boundaries, not the "no space; no time" realm the C's refer to. Yet, the containment fields for the experiment are electromagnetic; does the trap generate a small "dimension portal" of some sort? Many, many questions here.

To free ourselves from this, we need to free ourselves from 3D linear time. Then nothing is physical anymore and we enter the realm of Consciousness.
I'm not sure about this. If 4D has variable physicality, it may be that space still exists, but not 'time'; my tentative thoughts on this are that 'time' may relate to the experience of the flux of entropy and syntropy within the Universe, such flux having a gravitational basis as the "binder" of spatial structure (apparently five-dimensional, a là the "branes"). Mass can be more maximal (more informationally stable, actual, particulate, manifest) or more minimal (more neutrinonic / photonic, informationally possible, wave-like, energetic). Going to a complete state of spirituality / consciousness seems like fifth density and above, which is apparently where the no time/no space concept has more relevance. Again, there are questions regarding the nature of antimatter and pure consciousness here, since they both seem to share the no time/no space concept.

Let's not forget Einstein's dream: there is a higher reality of which quantum mechanics is a child. This higher reality has a very good chance of being the bridge we've been looking for... perhaps the famous EPR interdimensional entanglement of which quantum entanglement is a faint glimpse :)
I think this is where Ark's questions about Kaluza-Klein theory and the 4th "frequency dimension" become relevant, however I simply don't have the knowledge at this point to make an informed comment.

Thanks again folks :)​
Glad you enjoyed the session!

I actually found this answer quite surprising, and again, it speaks to the incompotence of STS governance in general. For all the mass surveillance capability of the US and Israel, and the intense scrutiny they've subjected Iran to over previous decades, they still have no concrete proof of Iran's nuclear weapons they consider sufficient to form policy upon. If they're that clueless, it means that the strong measures that states take to keep secrets and conceal information from each other are still somewhat effective in the realm of geopolitics. I figured that modern surveillance technology had rendered a lot of governments' activities transparent to each other, but apparently not. Bad news for the WEF, UN and their desperate appeals to avoid a world where states retain their sovereignty.

I had similar thoughts to yours, it looks like their surveillance is mostly focused on controlling Westerners, as this is who they actually can control. One world government has its limitations it seems.

Another thing this answer made me think of was Georgia LeCarre’s books. In “42 Days” the main female protagonist is revealed to have escaped to Iran, and the all-powerful banker wasn’t able to trace her there. The way the author described it was that it was as if she just vanished after she got to Iran, and the banker was only able to find her when she returned to London.

Maybe LeCarre’s choice of Iran as the protagonist’s background and escape destination was a coincidence, but I was under the impression the west’s ability to control people was more extensive. Turns out the extent is more limited than what I had assumed.

Perhaps having the knowledge and awareness might prevent one from becoming a victim of window-fallers due to not contributing to their initial manifestation, but once they’re through, I think the only way you could intentionally get rid of them would be to create an EM field to open up a portal. How you would then get them to go through it though, I have no idea.
I found it fascinating, how in Linda S. Godfrey's book - Monsters Among Us - the man was apparently chased by a Bigfoot-shaped Window Faller. By all means and normal laws of our physical 3D reality, the much stronger and faster Bigfoot should have absolutely caught him! Yet:
At the same time the Bigfoot was chasing him and making that sound, said Turner, he could hear other, similar voices screaming from across the river and assumed they were the friends and family of his pursuer. “It was like the gates of hell were open,” he said. “The creature was within an arm’s distance behind me while the others were calling to it. I thought it was going to get me, that I was dead. I said out loud, ‘Oh Jesus, help me, help! Help!’ And the minute I said that, it was gone, it went poof and disappeared. I looked across the river and saw a bunch of dark shadows as they [the group of other creatures] went back into the forest on the east side.”
(Quote from: Chapter 21.)

About Green skin.

Laura said: Sessión page 1.

Q: (L) Okay, here we go: The Green Children of Woolpit. [Green children of Woolpit - Wikipedia] Two children of unusual skin color who reportedly appeared in the village of Woolpit in Suffolk, England. In the 12th century, children found to be brother and sister, of generally normal appearance, except the green color of their skin. They spoke an unknown language and would eat only raw, broad beans. Eventually they learned to eat other food, etc. and lost their green color. Well, while we are on it, did the Green Children really happen?

-------------------------------------------
A Mexican historian editorialist claims that the Olmecs had green skin and visited a station / city located on the moon called Olman, from which the word Olmec is derived.

The Olmecs and the Mayans had exact maps of the Moon and its hidden side but no one knows where they are currently, someone probably wished they were lost / misplaced like so many documents from ancient Mexico.

Thanks for the session, many interesting topics to comment on later.

Back
Top Bottom