Session 28 December 2019

Thank you for this new Session. Happy Holidays - to Everyone!

Reading the latest book on Paul, which I'm halfway through, is making me realize just how oppressive religion was and is to man.
I never really saw this before. The weight and superstition of the beliefs inculcated into humanity is crippling. Reading about Paul's viewpoint shows how he proposed a faith disposing of the weight and oppression only to be usurped by the materialists. The coming 'changes' might finally strip man of these chains.

True LOVE - is the Universal Religion. It begins with "Faith in Oneself" and the belief and practice of, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Luke 6:31

Romans 13:8
Be indebted to no one, except to one another in love, for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the Law.

Romans 13:10
Love does no wrong to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the Law.

Galatians 5:14
The entire Law is fulfilled in a single decree: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

Thank you for this communication! I am still in recovery and doing well. Three drops of Lugols 5% and I feel like a rocket. 60 years of depression is almost gone. Well, I am not holding my breath but many things have changed fir me. I am very concerned about many people I care about who have no idea if the forces at odds. I just want to be a calm place of safety to give direction. Bless you all for the gift you have given me to do this fir the past 15 years.❤️

Thanks for the new session!

No matter how chaotic and strange things happen soon. I believe Cs message and will keep in my mind all the time. “Fear not: All will be well.”

And I am looking forward to “New reality to explore “ I think it is really exciting and privileged to us.

Also, I am glad that we have been prepared for this coming time to helping whoever seeking for answers.
It will be our great opportunity to be Service To Others!

Amazing session as always! Thanks Laura and crew for the knowledge and the help!

I have a feeling 2020 is going to be a very interesting year. This past year has been one heck of a ride and its just going to get even wilder. There's nothing to fear when we have each other to help and grow together :)

Thank you very much for this inspiring session! I do wonder what cosmic forces will manifest for people and how will we be able to answer their questions, as they say, among the 15 million responses? We will have to see, as 'soon' may not be next year... or will 2020 really be the year of awakening amongst the chills? Thanks again :D

Thanks for the communication

Lately I have been thinking a lot about the truncation of our DNA roughly 300,000 years ago. I kinda get the feeling that it will unspool soon. This confirms my suspicion and is an answer to that question by a reliable source. There still will be time for people to do things, work and live here for a while. This time will be a period of adjustment and a separation of the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.

I have been watching a few stars over the years and i can say a particular bright star i kept watching last year has disappear or change its location this year. I am clueless of such a phenomenon.
Well,well, maybe the tsunami will be the start of the changes.To be frank i am a little worried,not for myself but for the traumatic effect on others. Not everyone one can express knowledge under stress and discomfort.However, Helen Keller said "A happy life consists not in the absence,but in the mastery of hardship"s
Much love and gratitude to all for your great work. We look forward to increasing knowledge and awareness in 2020.

Thank you for a most interesting session to end the year (de Salzmann [read here], Paul et al) while providing it to readers of the Forum.

A: The wave has many manifestations!!!

(L) I would say that maybe part of the chaos would be the snapback from the masses of ordinary people against the whole postmodernist, deconstructionist, liberalist, Marxist stuff... Like the French Revolution or something. And then we've got climate chaos for sure.

Yes, indeed...

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Another remarkable session. Thank you very much.

If my memory serves me well the C's had been mentioning that there will be 4-D help (for Laura and her crew)
"when things really get interesting".

My question would be: "Are things really interesting by now"? ;-)

Last edited:
Thank you for the session! I too feel that this one was positive, despite what will be challenging ahead. And it could have been partially airing out the house over the weekend, but I felt pretty good one day, as if I had entered a new positive reality.

There's also this animation which may help with illustrating the point:

Thanks. I've seen that before at least once or twice. But this time it really hit home that it's a vortex motion that the planets and sun move in.

It's one thing to explain things like earth changes, the ice age, and comets. Those are pretty relatable 3D things. But if we start getting more UFO sightings, bleedthrough events, and other weirdness, it'll be interesting to begin explaining those things..

Thanks again and best wishes for the New Year! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom