Session 28 December 2019

Thanks for the session.
On the topic of ''strangeness'' obviously comets are a part of it.That much is obvious with the ''cosmic forces'' remark.But Cassies like to have double meanings in their messages,so maybe we'll get a peek at the cosmic forces of control too.Keep in mind that US is also angry at Russia for developing hypersonic weapons and are seeking to wipe out Russians via targeted plague.Since most whites are related to Russian forebears a ''strange plague'' might break out and affect a whole bunch of white people.Psychopathic masks might slip further and the satanic child abusing networks might get more exposure.Keep in mind that even well documented cases of powerful people abusing kids is ''too strange'' for normies.On top of that you have an ice age.Imagine the winter simply doesn't end in Eurasia and then in North America.That would be quite strange wouldn't it?Plus all the bleed through affects.Imagine seeing weird creatures down the street or in crowded places.No matter how much the PTB might play it down,people who have seen it will be looking for answers.
Also I'd wager that the ''do not be alarmed'' comment is related to seeing destruction/destructive forces in general.After all a gigantic comet passing by or a war breaking out between US and Russia may seem ''world ending''.But it will pass.I recently watched a video of Randal Carlson and Graham Hancock talking about Atlantis age floods and they show you the landscape shots as they talk about it.Imagine a flood that's large and powerful enough to wear down half a mountain.Certainly would feel like the end of the world no?But there's light at the end of the tunnel and a ''new world to explore'' likely has more meanings than is currently apparent.
Merry Christmas,Happy new Year and God bless.

(Joe) I know, but how many people on this planet find that those kinds of events are strange or give them chills? It has to be something that enters people's reality that they can't ignore or deny.

I agree with Joe here. I don't think things can get too much weirder politically. Chills is obviously a fear response. I would say it's most likely going to be physical anomalies that can be seen or heard, or both. Maybe even people finding themselves suddenly in places they shouldn't be and not knowing how they got there!

Should be interesting!

I don't understand, how can something as big as a planet be a comet?

I get how, in one theory, our moon came in existence. One of the ideas was that a planet the size of Mars collided with Earth in our planet's early history. This was because, the theory states, there were twice as many planets in the solar system, then, compared to now. They were bound to accidentally collide.

I was wondering the same a short while back, and i think Pierre answers the question in his most recent article Volcanoes, Earthquakes And The 3,600 Year Comet Cycle:

In this sense, the fundamental difference between a comet and planet is not a matter of composition but a matter of electrical activity (which is related, among other factors, to the eccentricity of the orbit).

Thus, a comet is simply a glowing planet and a planet is a non-glowing comet. Thus the very same body can, successively, be a comet, then an planet, then a comet, etc., depending on variation in the ambient electric field it is subjected to.

There's also this animation which may help with illustrating the point:

Last edited:
Thanks for the latest session, Laura and crew!

As another member noted in a private conversation, it is the first session in a long time that doesn’t leave one totally depressed, at least there seems to be a silver lining, that the madness might change into something more viable. Of course I realize that ‘soon’ in terms of Cs could be anything in earth terms, but it seems to me that their tune has shifted a little bit in this regard.

And as Laura said in the transcript, the shift will happen in a way none of us really is expecting, but for me that’s OK - as long as this madness is going to stop!

’Happy’ and ‘prosperous’ 2020 all!

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

This is so comfortimg to read. From time to time we all need this type of reminder that things will turn out well eventually.

Thanks for the session. :guru:

Thank you for this session - very interesting to read about Paul and Judas - this year I am going to get back to reading all this stuff again.
And the chaos of politics and crazy people doing crazy things openly does seem to be opening more people's eyes to more things. I can't even imagine the Universe's ideas of how much crazier things have to get in the physical world to get everybody's attention.
Comforting and alarming all at once. Bring it on...

Thanks for the new session. Quite a sobering reminder and warning of chilling events in the pipeline for us all to be prepared for. Good to stay as grounded as possible and maintain psychic hygiene and inner cleansing as best we are able. Psychopaths may well show their hissy fits worse than ever.
Disruptions are certain, the scale and number and manner of events witnessed 'soon'. I pray everyone can stay safe and remain connected. I have a feeling the internet remains? I may be wrong in thinking it was mentioned. However, the psychopathic ones also need it for their own agendas.
Wishing everyone a positive New Year, and hope you all manage to achieve everything that you intended to.
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom