Session 28 March 2010

Thank you folks.

A: The gay "movement" is a CIA program incepted by 4D STS designed to set up antipathy, differences, and to identify individuals for purposes of inflicting further suffering.

Like many, this really made a lot of sense. Not long ago we were working next to a 'gay-only' beach establishment and in observing the energy there, it was hard not to feel a strong level of frustration and even disgust. It could be any 'exclusive' group, not necessarily gay, but separation(and hormones) seemed to be the goal there.

Also very much appreciate the discussion dealing with breastfeeding/co-sleeping/setting up challenges. These have been forefront for us in raising our daughter and the source of more than one disagreement. Very good to hear C's take.

Laura, Ark and all at the chateau, thank you for this session.

It seems that 4D STS are the vile, unconscionable and despicable creatures that we all knew they were. And so are their 3D counterparts.

Quite a few pieces of the puzzle coming together.

I see that the possible causes/contributing factors involved with homosexuality sounds completely reasonable.

I have often wondered, though, if a particular instance may have resulted from an evolutionary probe that determined that a particular blood line should be stopped. Would that explain the genetic basis?

For some reason I had even been wondering if, in a certain case, 4d STS could have interfered with normal/natural, or proper imprinting with the same purpose in mind, or would the intent be mainly to cause suffering for the individual?

Many thanks for the session Laura & Co., as was already said many things to ponder. With the controlled homosexuality movement makes one wonder if there is even one aspect or
our world that isn't manipulated in some way.

DanielS said:
Vectors out there in our daily lives trying to send bad juju our way. Is there anything we can do to determine who are vectors in our lives, if we even have vectors? Obviously eating quality foods and maintaining our health, opening our eyes, acting upon what we know. But how can a vector literally kill you?

This is the challenge to stay observant and vigilant in our lives. IMO these vectors can be either individuals close to you such as family, partners or friends, on the other hand one can run into 'random' activation such as when walking down a street.

Patience said:
So we have the statement above about a CIA program. Assuming it is correct, did the CIA pick up the baton from the FBI in terms of undertaking operations to destabilize and co-opt various popular domestic movements.

Or maybe the CIA worked through the FBI in some cases?

I would suggest reading L. Fletcher Prouty's book The Secret Team if you haven't already. He paints a fairly lucid picture of how the CIA uses military units, government agencies, businesses, etc as "cover units" which leave few, if any, footprints leading back to the source.

This group is very clever about infiltrating social movements and other groups with the intention of ponerizing them. It wouldn't surprise me if the gay movement is another one of their "projects". It is all very chilling and sick!

Very good child-rearing info! Kudos to all on this one. I was pondering about right ways to bring up children in a community of 200. Thank you for transcribing and publishing!

Thank-you again for such intriguing questions and answers! I have been in that funk mentioned, that "returning to old self" - is helpful to see and realize many are struggling, have new enthusiasm, inspired from the session.

The line of questioning was surprising to me, cannot help but wonder if you will continue another session soon with the questions left unsaid. One question I have in relation to the factors associated with homosexuality that were listed (imprinting, past life, genetics) and the relative importance of 18-30 months of age; what of those instances when homosexuality is chosen at a later time in life, say in one's 30's? I am not phrasing this question well and will think it over more, but in general I am wondering what factors might be attributed to the case where one chooses rather late in life to alter their lifestyle? I am not referring to the growing trend today for men and women to be "bi" on account of just having sex with any and every one, but those instances in terms of lifestyle and trying to live a good life, and to grow and develop. I mention this for it seems to vary significantly from the case of those who are gay from an early time in childhood or even around the adolescence age, to a couple decades later.

Does it even matter? Perhaps not but it seems that imprinting would not be the case if there were no homosexual yearnings or tendencies until much later in life, which leaves past lives and genetics I suppose. Unless it is possible that such imprinting could have a specifically delayed outcome/result? I guess what I am getting at is that because sexuality does not seem to be "hard-wired" there is the case of choice and free will (considering one is truly capable or at least aiming to be conscious and free in one's will) for the purposes of learning some specific life lesson? Like a script is written from prior to birth and as life goes on and the script plays out, certain relationships occur, life-lessons are learned, the self grows and changes, and then at a certain time with the right conditions the script plays out further, or the "code" is "triggered" and homosexuality becomes a lifestyle, planned as a choice prior to incarnation? I refer to homosexuality but really the idea of a script, to me at least, being planned out prior to birth and then activated at various times in life seems to ring true for all regardless of sexuality. Well that is what I believed prior to learning and reading more on psychopathy and of course the whole Organic Portal issue is another kettle of fish altogether. So I suppose in terms of a potentially souled individual I think life, or fate, plays out like the script mentioned. Is this close to what is meant by genetics in context of the session? Or is that more "past" lives leads to planning of "current" life?

Great session and thanks again to all for participating!

Many thanks for the new session!

Rhys said:
I have had many "accidents" and accompanying feelings of depression especially in the last few days... As horrible as it is, I'm so glad just to know that this is not so accidental!

THANK YOU to everyone at Buckwheat Castle for your dedication, where would we be without you? :boat:

Totally agree, knowing this has moved me from anger to determination to stay 100% aware of what I can (by practicing all the time). Knowing the origin of this 'atmosphere' sure does focus the mind. It really does make you question every thought, emotion and physical symptom....even if they seem (feel) good.
I know these things may be obvious but it really has given me greater focus and clarity.

I actually feel like the whole thing has been a blessing in disguise....the stronger this gets the more I'm determined to overcome it and help others overcome it.

Very informative session, thank you all!

Based in what I read of the session: If I were the controllers and I know that a person was to meet his soul mate in the future to do something constructive, an easy way to avoid that would be make them or one of them homosexuals.! How awful! :scared:

A: The gay "movement" is a CIA program incepted by 4D STS designed to set up antipathy, differences, and to identify individuals for purposes of inflicting further suffering

Patience said:
So we have the statement above about a CIA program. Assuming it is correct, did the CIA pick up the baton from the FBI in terms of undertaking operations to destabilize and co-opt various popular domestic movements

Well there is suspicion that the feminist movement (among others) is also a well thought program to divide men and women and to broke the traditional family patterns, as said Aaron Russo in an interview where he said that this information was given to him by Nick Rockefeller. Even though I am not sure about if that article is completely desinfo, it make me think.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16890.0

This was a great session, and thanks to everyone involved who make these possible. I was also hit over the head by the reference to the CIA involvement in the gay "movement", but in retrospect it makes very good sense, as it is one more program that builds up and fuels people's identifications with views on sexual orientation, augmenting a divisive focus where it is otherwise unnecessary.

The information about imprinting, both relating to sexual orientation and child rearing was very good -- I wish I would have had this information when my daughter was born, and I think this is going to be really useful to have on hand for anyone involved with raising children :)

The part at the beginning about HAARP was really interesting, and I was surprised at reading that the C's had to "regroove" and troubleshoot in order to clear the channel of the apparently HAARP-induced noise. I went back through the transcripts to review information on HAARP, and here are some excerpts that I thought were relevant:

February 17, 1996

Q: (L) Some people on the net want me to ask about this HAARP thing...
A: Disguise for something else.

Q: (L) What is that something else?
A: Project to apply EM wave theories to the transference of perimeters.

Q: (L) So, when is this HAARP thing scheduled to go into operation?
A: Open.

Q: (L) Is it currently in operation?
A: Experimental.

Q: (L) How long have they been working on this thing?
A: Since the 1920s.

June 9, 1996

Q: (L) Do they plan to use [HAARP] for mind control?
A: And other uses.

Q: (L) Is the HAARP assembly in operation now?
A: No.

Q: (L) Is there an estimated date of its activation?

Q: (L) Is there anything you can tell us about when and if it will go into operation?

November 23, 1996

A: …In connection with Pentagon missile tests, HAARP has many interesting tie-ins, not the least of which is your cell phone towers.

February 22, 1997

A: We told you that “HAARP” was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete “order on the surface of the planet” in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (Laura) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?
A: Yes, in its early stages.

Q: (Terry) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?
A: Back up system.

Q: (Laura) So, they don’t need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?
A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.

July 11, 1998

A: HAARP is for mind control. It is hoped it can be successful in 4th density too!

September 24, 2001

Q:(L) Can you designate any of the areas where this violence may occur in the near future?
A: Indianapolis.

Q: (L) …What kind of violence?
A: Hit by focusing beam of the HAARP array.

Q: (L) What will be the outcome of Indianapolis being hit by this focusing beam of the HAARP array?
A: Mind controlled violence.

Q: (L) Can we know what form it will take?
A: Shootings.

6 Aug 2005

Q: (H) What percentage of the US population actually thinks at all?
A: 12% if you define it rigidly.

Q: (group amazement at this figure)
A: What do you expect with HAARP turning brains to tapioca.

Q: (J) so does HAARP only affect the US population?
A: Mostly.

So based on the answers above, it looks like HAARP actually kicked in completely sometime around the turn of the millenium or slightly before, and it can only be assumed that its functions are being fine-tuned over time with ongoing use and experimentation. It looks like some of the edginess that people have been feeling lately is a direct result of HAARP use, and I wonder if this is going to be ongoing into the indefinite future until the time (if and when) HAARP is finally shut down, however that would come about.

Thanks for session, very interesting remark about gay "movement". And very useful info about breastfeeding and first baby months.

Herakles said:
One question I have in relation to the factors associated with homosexuality that were listed (imprinting, past life, genetics) and the relative importance of 18-30 months of age; what of those instances when homosexuality is chosen at a later time in life, say in one's 30's? [..] I mention this for it seems to vary significantly from the case of those who are gay from an early time in childhood or even around the adolescence age, to a couple decades later.

I always thought that in case of people switch to homosexuality in their 30-s, they were initially ambiguous but due to cultural or religious programming has not let themselves explore that other side of them and live it out until a more mature age. This is very similar to what you are suggesting in your idea of a code being activated later in life due to certain choices.

I guess what I am getting at is that because sexuality does not seem to be "hard-wired" there is the case of choice and free will (considering one is truly capable or at least aiming to be conscious and free in one's will) for the purposes of learning some specific life lesson?

Perhaps the choice and free will apply rather to the the person's actions? I.e., whether a person chooses to engage in this or that relationship or type of relationships. Whereas the preference for hetero-or homo-sexual relationships is hard-wired (regardless of whether it is exercised or not), the C's appear to be pretty clear on that. It's like celibacy and asexuality. Celibacy or abstention is a choice of lifestyle, asexuality is having no interest in sex.

Sp in a way the hard-wiring, in the form of brain patterns, appears to be always there, but it may not be experienced and recognized immediately, and if the person's life lesson profile includes possibly learning things in that department, then his/her free will and choices will guide him/her.

Galaxia2002 said:
Well there is suspicion that the feminist movement (among others) is also a well thought program to divide men and women and to broke the traditional family patterns

Yes, this would be interesting to explore as well. The feminist movement is incredibly diverse, with some forces obviously responding to real needs of women (and families), while others working to inflame dislike and misunderstanding between people.

Hildegarda said:
Galaxia2002 said:
Well there is suspicion that the feminist movement (among others) is also a well thought program to divide men and women and to broke the traditional family patterns

Yes, this would be interesting to explore as well. The feminist movement is incredibly diverse, with some forces obviously responding to real needs of women (and families), while others working to inflame dislike and misunderstanding between people.

According to an interview with Alan Russo the Rockefeller family allegedly admitted just that.

[quote author=Luis R. Miranda @associatedcontent.com]In a later conversation, Rockefeller asked Russo what he thought women's liberation was about. Russo's response that he thought it was about the right to work and receive equal pay as men, just as they had won the right to vote, caused Rockefeller to laughingly retort, "You're an idiot! Let me tell you what that was about, we the Rockefeller's funded that, we funded women's lib, we're the one's who got all of the newspapers and television - the Rockefeller Foundation."

Rockefeller told Russo of two primary reasons why the elite bankrolled women's lib, one because before women's lib the bankers couldn't tax half the population and two because it allowed them to get children in school at an earlier age, enabling them to be indoctrinated into accepting the state as the primary family, breaking up the traditional family model.

This revelation dovetails previous admissions on behalf of feminist pioneer Gloria Steinem (pictured) that the CIA bankrolled Ms. Magazine as part of the same agenda of breaking up traditional family models. [/quote]

Unfortunately the interviewer was AJ.

Interesting session. Thank you for sharing it.

The following answer slightly surprised me as I was convinced otherwise:
A: Monkeys also do not have sexual relations for recreation either.

Primatologists observing Bonobo monkeys would definitely raise objection to this :P
http://www.primates.com/bonobos/bonobosexsoc.html

In fact it's not just monkeys, it seems that humans differ from animals very little when it comes to sexuality and its deviations. Only recently zoologists are focusing more on animal sexuality and some of the discoveries are quite shocking. Apparently deviations such as prostitution, sexual fetishism and necrophilia are well documented amongst animals.
Yes, prostitution - it's not a joke :)
In some penguin species, the females, even when in a committed relationship, will exchange sexual favors with strange males for the pebbles they need to build their nests

Back
Top Bottom